Vice President Biden talks about blonde hairy legs, roaches, and kids jumping on his lap which he loves

  • 76 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for ad1x2
ad1x2

7870

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 7870 Posts

The video speaks for itself.

“By the way, you know, I sit on the stand and it’d get hot. I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun,” Biden said. “And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again."

"I love kids jumping on my lap.”

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

He was brutally mocked for this. A lot of gaffes coming from the Biden camp. Maybe the DNC needs to get behind one of the other candidates running. I'm sure Medicare for All is the key for Warren to take it all without a single dime of it being paid for by the middle class.

Thoughts? Do you think anyone on the Democratic side can top this? I already know President Trump and his various cringe-worthy statements will be bought up as a counterpoint and that's okay, threads are open for debate.

Avatar image for watercrack445
watercrack445

2103

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2 watercrack445
Member since 2017 • 2103 Posts

He should get a job as a comedian.

Avatar image for Master_Live
Master_Live

19873

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 19873 Posts

Like I have said before, Joe does exhibits some signs of diminished cognitive function and I would be scared for him to be my candidate. So tough luck for the Democrats.

Avatar image for DEVILinIRON
DEVILinIRON

5233

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 5233 Posts

Creepy. And I'm not looking to elect Santa Claus either.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

45029

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#6 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 45029 Posts

Creepy. I'm not going to read into this too much, though.

The guy's just old and tired and worn out, and like most old people, he likes to tell stories of yesteryear and it ends up just being a weird rant.

@Master_Live said:

Like I have said before, Joe does exhibits some signs of diminished cognitive function and I would be scared for him to be my candidate. So tough luck for the Democrats.

Yeah pretty much how I feel.

Avatar image for Nuck81
Nuck81

7907

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#7 Nuck81
Member since 2005 • 7907 Posts

Stop electing Boomers

Avatar image for warmblur
warmblur

3543

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#8 warmblur
Member since 2017 • 3543 Posts

Man what do people see in this guy if he wins among the democrats and goes up against Trump it's over for him this is just as bad as Hillary.

Avatar image for redphoenix80
redphoenix80

16

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By redphoenix80
Member since 2019 • 16 Posts

None of the dems have a change in the word of beating Trump again. They all sound crazy, disillusion, communist, confused or mixed bag of all three.

Avatar image for leicam6
LeicaM6

307

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#10 LeicaM6
Member since 2019 • 307 Posts

Joe needs to call it quits, tbh. Terrible candidate.

Avatar image for n64dd
N64DD

12238

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 12238 Posts

I understand the witch hunts for Trump now. You guys really need to get a candidate.

Avatar image for plageus900
plageus900

2804

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 2804 Posts

Omg Joe, go away.

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

674

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13 burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 674 Posts

@warmblur said:

Man what do people see in this guy if he wins among the democrats and goes up against Trump it's over for him this is just as bad as Hillary.

The last election should have made it clear that there is no "the people" in the DNC establishment. They'll pick your candidate and force it upon you and that may just be Joe.

Avatar image for comp_atkins
comp_atkins

36027

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#14 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 36027 Posts

65 needs to be the cutoff for elected officials.

and voters too while we're at it :)

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

167965

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 167965 Posts

Not my choice but then he can't be worse than trump.

Avatar image for jeezers
jeezers

3662

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 3662 Posts

Its like listening to a senile person on the brink of death.

Did yall see his new campaign slogan, its " No Malarkey" that's some hardcore boomer shit if I've seen it lmao

Avatar image for Xabiss
Xabiss

2976

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 2976 Posts

Democrats better hope this witch hunt works, because they have no candidates really worth a crap. This reminds me of the 2015-2016 when the republicans were trying to find someone to run.

Avatar image for drunk_pi
Drunk_PI

2892

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 2892 Posts

So?

Avatar image for leicam6
LeicaM6

307

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#19 LeicaM6
Member since 2019 • 307 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Not my choice but then he can't be worse than trump.

This is what it comes down to, really.

Of course OP probably thinks Trump is better, so...

Avatar image for sonicare
sonicare

57096

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#20 sonicare
Member since 2004 • 57096 Posts

@leicam6 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Not my choice but then he can't be worse than trump.

This is what it comes down to, really.

Of course OP probably thinks Trump is better, so...

Biden would at least move to the side and let his cabinet run the country. Trump has no such sense.

Avatar image for joebones5000
joebones5000

2907

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By joebones5000
Member since 2016 • 2907 Posts

Wow. You guys are reading way too much into this, but it makes sense. The right fears Biden. It makes perfect sense for you to try to disqualify him in some way, but it's not working. Biden is your next president.

Avatar image for Serraph105
Serraph105

34247

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 34247 Posts

Sounds like one of the constant, "He didn't really mean what he said just a second ago" gaffes that Trump supporters have grown incredibly accustom to arguing for the sake of their guy in office.

Avatar image for ad1x2
ad1x2

7870

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#23 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 7870 Posts

While I appreciate everyone who took me up on my statement about it being okay to bring up Trump's statements, when it comes down to it he's not running against Trump for the nomination right now. Assuming he gets it anyway, he's going to have to be able to take on Trump in the debates without breaking down, and if he can't handle the guy in the video below with a small audience full of his supporters backing him up how is he going to handle the president live on a national debate stage?

Loading Video...

One of the highlights? Look fat, here's the deal (His campaign denies he said fat and claims he said facts). You can "but Trump" all you want but Trump supporters aren't the ones voting in the Democratic primaries.

Avatar image for judaspete
judaspete

3299

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#24 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 3299 Posts

Yeah, Biden needs to retire. Bernie is older but seems to have his a better handle on his mental faculties.

Now,come on guys. The nicest thing I can say about Trump supporters dumping on an old politician going on weird rants is, it shows a lack of self-awareness.

Avatar image for ad1x2
ad1x2

7870

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#25 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 7870 Posts
@judaspete said:

The nicest thing I can say about Trump supporters dumping on an old politician going on weird rants is, it shows a lack of self-awareness.

Biden wouldn't be in this position if he didn't enter the race. Even President Obama tried to talk him out of running and yet, here we are seeing someone that sometimes doesn't even know what city he's in being the current frontrunner.

There are Democrats out there that would probably beat Trump in a general election. Too bad for most of you the DNC won't let them anywhere near the nomination.

Avatar image for npiet1
npiet1

2719

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#26 npiet1  Online
Member since 2018 • 2719 Posts

Isn't biden the guy doing all the weird stuff in public?

Avatar image for judaspete
judaspete

3299

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#27 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 3299 Posts

@ad1x2 said:
@judaspete said:

The nicest thing I can say about Trump supporters dumping on an old politician going on weird rants is, it shows a lack of self-awareness.

Biden wouldn't be in this position if he didn't enter the race. Even President Obama tried to talk him out of running and yet, here we are seeing someone that sometimes doesn't even know what city he's in being the current frontrunner.

There are Democrats out there that would probably beat Trump in a general election. Too bad for most of you the DNC won't let them anywhere near the nomination.

I agree Biden should not have run, why did you cut that part out of my quote?

And yeah, I think Bernie has the best chance of beating Trump. The DNC is punching themselves in the dick trying to knock him down.

Avatar image for sonicare
sonicare

57096

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#28 sonicare
Member since 2004 • 57096 Posts

@joebones5000 said:

Wow. You guys are reading way too much into this, but it makes sense. The right fears Biden. It makes perfect sense for you to try to disqualify him in some way, but it's not working. Biden is your next president.

I think it's the left that seems to hate Biden more than the right, to be honest. Sure, they'll take him over Trump but they really dont want him running. To them he's too old and too white.

Avatar image for heathen75
HEATHEN75

938

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#29 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 938 Posts

That was some Abe Simpson level rambling.

Avatar image for heathen75
HEATHEN75

938

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#30 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 938 Posts
@Master_Live said:

Like I have said before, Joe does exhibits some signs of diminished cognitive function and I would be scared for him to be my candidate. So tough luck for the Democrats.

It worked twice for the Republicans.

Avatar image for joebones5000
joebones5000

2907

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31 joebones5000
Member since 2016 • 2907 Posts

All the polls tell us the left wants Biden, which is why he'll be your next president.

Avatar image for sonicare
sonicare

57096

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#32 sonicare
Member since 2004 • 57096 Posts

@joebones5000 said:

All the polls tell us the left wants Biden, which is why he'll be your next president.

I'd take Biden over Trump, but the left is not the same as the democratic party. You should talk to some of the left leaning people on these forums and they'll tell you what they think of Biden.

Avatar image for ad1x2
ad1x2

7870

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#33 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 7870 Posts

@judaspete said:
@ad1x2 said:
@judaspete said:

The nicest thing I can say about Trump supporters dumping on an old politician going on weird rants is, it shows a lack of self-awareness.

Biden wouldn't be in this position if he didn't enter the race. Even President Obama tried to talk him out of running and yet, here we are seeing someone that sometimes doesn't even know what city he's in being the current frontrunner.

There are Democrats out there that would probably beat Trump in a general election. Too bad for most of you the DNC won't let them anywhere near the nomination.

I agree Biden should not have run, why did you cut that part out of my quote?

And yeah, I think Bernie has the best chance of beating Trump. The DNC is punching themselves in the dick trying to knock him down.

I was just responding to your statement that Trump supporters are lacking self-awareness if they talk about Biden's gaffes since you are presumably referring to Trump's as a reason they can't talk.

The fact of the matter is the GOP is going to defend Trump because he's the sitting president and to break ranks with him will almost certainly hand the election over to whoever is the Democratic nominee. Since many of the nominees appear to be embracing socialism, the alternative is to let Trump get four more years and then get an establishment guy back in there in 2024.

On the other hand, the DNC has several options to include a few men and women of color to put against Trump but they seem to have no problem putting another old white man against Trump that makes his gaffes look tame in comparison. I'm sure you saw what was trending on Twitter shortly after Kamala Harris dropped out of the race.

Bernie would be a better option than Biden but we're talking about a guy that just had a heart attack two months ago and would be older on his inauguration day if he wins than Reagan was when he finished his second term. If he wins the nomination he better pick a strong VP so he doesn't have a repeat of the McCain situation from 2008.

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

674

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 674 Posts

@judaspete said:
@ad1x2 said:
@judaspete said:

The nicest thing I can say about Trump supporters dumping on an old politician going on weird rants is, it shows a lack of self-awareness.

Biden wouldn't be in this position if he didn't enter the race. Even President Obama tried to talk him out of running and yet, here we are seeing someone that sometimes doesn't even know what city he's in being the current frontrunner.

There are Democrats out there that would probably beat Trump in a general election. Too bad for most of you the DNC won't let them anywhere near the nomination.

I agree Biden should not have run, why did you cut that part out of my quote?

And yeah, I think Bernie has the best chance of beating Trump. The DNC is punching themselves in the dick trying to knock him down.

I find it funny how every election cycle the DNC torpedoes the candidates people want more, and use their MSM partners to marginalize them, make sure they don't show up at debates or if they do, they get no air time, so come election day people won't even know who they are, and of course the superdelegate system where DNC insiders hand pick the candidate regardless. And people still think they're still the party that supports any kind of democracy when they run their primary elections pretty close to the same manner that china runs theirs.

The DNC will NEVER let them have the candidates they want.

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

167965

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 167965 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

I was just responding to your statement that Trump supporters are lacking self-awareness if they talk about Biden's gaffes since you are presumably referring to Trump's as a reason they can't talk.

The fact of the matter is the GOP is going to defend Trump because he's the sitting president and to break ranks with him will almost certainly hand the election over to whoever is the Democratic nominee. Since many of the nominees appear to be embracing socialism, the alternative is to let Trump get four more years and then get an establishment guy back in there in 2024.

On the other hand, the DNC has several options to include a few men and women of color to put against Trump but they seem to have no problem putting another old white man against Trump that makes his gaffes look tame in comparison. I'm sure you saw what was trending on Twitter shortly after Kamala Harris dropped out of the race.

Bernie would be a better option than Biden but we're talking about a guy that just had a heart attack two months ago and would be older on his inauguration day if he wins than Reagan was when he finished his second term. If he wins the nomination he better pick a strong VP so he doesn't have a repeat of the McCain situation from 2008.

In other words the GOP is doing exactly what Washington warned against doing. When there is evidence of wrongdoing in the presidency it is up to Congress to correct that no matter what party is president. Period.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

10420

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 10420 Posts

@heathen75 said:
@Master_Live said:

Like I have said before, Joe does exhibits some signs of diminished cognitive function and I would be scared for him to be my candidate. So tough luck for the Democrats.

It worked twice for the Republicans.

Got em'.

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

674

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#37 burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 674 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:

I was just responding to your statement that Trump supporters are lacking self-awareness if they talk about Biden's gaffes since you are presumably referring to Trump's as a reason they can't talk.

The fact of the matter is the GOP is going to defend Trump because he's the sitting president and to break ranks with him will almost certainly hand the election over to whoever is the Democratic nominee. Since many of the nominees appear to be embracing socialism, the alternative is to let Trump get four more years and then get an establishment guy back in there in 2024.

On the other hand, the DNC has several options to include a few men and women of color to put against Trump but they seem to have no problem putting another old white man against Trump that makes his gaffes look tame in comparison. I'm sure you saw what was trending on Twitter shortly after Kamala Harris dropped out of the race.

Bernie would be a better option than Biden but we're talking about a guy that just had a heart attack two months ago and would be older on his inauguration day if he wins than Reagan was when he finished his second term. If he wins the nomination he better pick a strong VP so he doesn't have a repeat of the McCain situation from 2008.

In other words the GOP is doing exactly what Washington warned against doing. When there is evidence of wrongdoing in the presidency it is up to Congress to correct that no matter what party is president. Period.

There isn't any evidence or proof though, you haven't even watched the hearings. The DNC is attempting to impeach WITHOUT evidence of a crime, and that's a very, very dangerous thing to do.

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

167965

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 167965 Posts

@burntbyhellfire said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

In other words the GOP is doing exactly what Washington warned against doing. When there is evidence of wrongdoing in the presidency it is up to Congress to correct that no matter what party is president. Period.

There isn't any evidence or proof though, you haven't even watched the hearings. The DNC is attempting to impeach WITHOUT evidence of a crime, and that's a very, very dangerous thing to do.

Witness testimony is evidence. Stop pretending otherwise. The country should come before a cult personality or a letter next to a name.

Avatar image for r-gamer
R-Gamer

1157

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#39 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 1157 Posts

Lefties get triggered by a billionaire grabbing attractive women. But being a pedophile is apparently ok.

Avatar image for r-gamer
R-Gamer

1157

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#40 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 1157 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: The dems did the same shit with Clinton. He clearly lied under oath and ultimately they elected to keep him in office.

Avatar image for Nuck81
Nuck81

7907

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#41 Nuck81
Member since 2005 • 7907 Posts

@r-gamer said:

Lefties get triggered by a billionaire grabbing attractive women. But being a pedophile is apparently ok.

The Right elected a President that's the best of both worlds

Avatar image for Nuck81
Nuck81

7907

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#42 Nuck81
Member since 2005 • 7907 Posts
@r-gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic: The dems did the same shit with Clinton. He clearly lied under oath and ultimately they elected to keep him in office.

Weird, Five Republicans voted to Not Guilty. but don't let facts get in the way of just making statements because you think they sound good

Avatar image for r-gamer
R-Gamer

1157

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#43 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 1157 Posts

@Nuck81: wow a whopping five Republicans. And yes he lied under oath. He said he did not have an affair while he did in fact have an affair. Try doing research next time.

Avatar image for ad1x2
ad1x2

7870

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#44  Edited By ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 7870 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

In other words the GOP is doing exactly what Washington warned against doing. When there is evidence of wrongdoing in the presidency it is up to Congress to correct that no matter what party is president. Period.

Nice try, but not quite. By all means, we should go ahead and have the impeachment trial in the Senate. That way, we have a better chance of seeing any of the president's alleged wrongdoings, but we can also look into some of the other alleged wrongdoings both Schiff and Nadler didn't want to look at because their sole purpose was getting rid of Trump. That whole situation with Hunter Biden? If he is truly innocent then that will be shown during the impeachment trial if he is called as a witness. Even if his financial records being revealed in his paternity lawsuit are subpoenaed. Hopefully, we won't have another Rosie moment where some rich celebrity does something dumb like tweet offers to pay off GOP senators to vote for removal, which would bring into question the legitimacy of any actual votes for removal from GOP members.

But to the subject at hand, we all know that most of the GOP didn't want Trump. Many of them only reluctantly followed him because they had no choice when he won the GOP nomination. For the ones that stayed away from Trump, they were for the most part okay with Clinton winning the presidency since she would have been a little restricted on what she could do with a GOP-controlled Congress (which could have blocked Supreme Court nominees that wanted to weaken the 2nd Amendment, for example) and they could have tried again in 2020 with a more establishment candidate.

On the other hand, the 2020 candidates that are running right now are either socialist, old white guys that may not even finish their first term, or don't have a chance at winning the nomination. A vote for Biden or Bernie is really a vote for whoever their VP is just like a vote for McCain was really a vote for Palin. Between those odds, they would probably rather deal with four more years of Trump (whom the job market has flourished under even though the media doesn't like to report about it) and try again with someone they can better control in 2024 because trying to primary a sitting president is not something they want to risk.

Avatar image for Nuck81
Nuck81

7907

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#45 Nuck81
Member since 2005 • 7907 Posts

@r-gamer: that's not what he said at all.

Avatar image for r-gamer
R-Gamer

1157

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 1157 Posts

@Nuck81: He was charged with perjury for his lies about the various women he hooked up with while performing his duties as president. He did in fact lie about this multiple times. I'm not saying he should have been removed from office for this but the fact is the Democrats are completely hypocritical.

Its amazing how you can turn the blinders on when needed.

Avatar image for Nuck81
Nuck81

7907

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#47 Nuck81
Member since 2005 • 7907 Posts

@r-gamer said:

@Nuck81: He was charged with perjury for his lies about the various women he hooked up with while performing his duties as president. He did in fact lie about this multiple times. I'm not saying he should have been removed from office for this but the fact is the Democrats are completely hypocritical.

Its amazing how you can turn the blinders on when needed.

Changing the goalposts?

"He said he did not have an affair while he did in fact have an affair"

That's not what he said.

Try being accurate and factual in your statements

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

10420

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 10420 Posts

Yeah he's kind of weird in these public things. He always has been. Long running meme lol.

That being said, this kind of shit is extremely tame compared to Trump's behavior at his rallies, speeches, or interviews.

Avatar image for r-gamer
R-Gamer

1157

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#50  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 1157 Posts

@Nuck81: I'm starting to think leftism is actually a mental illness at this point.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMu-2tXfPQI

Grasping for straws much? He lied plain and simple. Try knowing basic history. He did in fact commit perjury as he told this lie to Congress. Yet Dems were fine with it then.