User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@npiet1 said:
@tryit said:
@npiet1 said:
@tryit said:

ok next question,

when was the last time you saw a non-antifa protestor carry a gun? specifically a right wing protester?

who do you think does it more often? We both know its the right.

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/charlottesville-neo-nazis-second-amendment-trump-free-speech-aclu.jpg

p.s. I am not a gun expert but that gun looks fake to me You never know, some guns look really fake even though there not, They probably using it for intimidation.

I am all for banning guns a protests, just not targeting such a law to only ONE group. Aren't we all?

you should be very afraid of the future given the direction we are going. Not really, War is needed (something I feel you're completely going to disagree with me), Just because of population control/economical reasons and technological developments.

if you feel neo nazis should be allowed to carry guns and a bill should be passed to focus on only one group so that they dont carry guns I have this to say While it maybe called and focused for one group, it still affects all groups. However I must emit I thought one said "all" I miss read.

1. your side is likely to win that goal

2. history will repeat itself, if you get what you wish, this along with many other moves like it, will kill democracy completely.

congradulations on your vicroty, in fact, in due time poeple like myself will not be allowed to say anything

its extreemly illresponsible for a bill to named targeting one group.

I can assure you with absolute confidence that is actual desire of this bill.

again, you are likely to get what you want in this era i feel confident. I am not sure if it will all happen in this poltical cycle but its likely to happen in our lifetime, a complete riddence of anything resembling democracy.

please forgive my horrible spelling.

I just hope for younger generations, at least they might be able to keep the 40 hour work week...BUT...ironically it will be nice a day when people on the right can actually fully voice their belief without them thinking they have to disguse it in trolling

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@tryit said:
@npiet1 said:
@tryit said:
@npiet1 said:
@tryit said:

ok next question,

when was the last time you saw a non-antifa protestor carry a gun? specifically a right wing protester?

who do you think does it more often? We both know its the right.

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/charlottesville-neo-nazis-second-amendment-trump-free-speech-aclu.jpg

p.s. I am not a gun expert but that gun looks fake to me You never know, some guns look really fake even though there not, They probably using it for intimidation.

I am all for banning guns a protests, just not targeting such a law to only ONE group. Aren't we all?

you should be very afraid of the future given the direction we are going. Not really, War is needed (something I feel you're completely going to disagree with me), Just because of population control/economical reasons and technological developments.

if you feel neo nazis should be allowed to carry guns and a bill should be passed to focus on only one group so that they dont carry guns I have this to say While it maybe called and focused for one group, it still affects all groups. However I must emit I thought one said "all" I miss read.

2. history will repeat itself, if you get what you wish, this along with many other moves like it, will kill democracy completely.

congradulations on your vicroty, in fact, in due time poeple like myself will not be allowed to say anything

its extreemly illresponsible for a bill to named targeting one group.Not going to disagree with you there.

I can assure you with absolute confidence that is actual desire of this bill.yeah it is but everyone is still going to be affected by this.

again, you are likely to get what you want in this era i feel confident. I am not sure if it will all happen in this poltical cycle but its likely to happen in our lifetime, a complete riddence of anything resembling democracy. it will when theres a more accurate way stop nuclear missiles, until then everyone isnt going to do nothing.

please forgive my horrible spelling. join the club.

I just hope for younger generations, at least they might be able to keep the 40 hour work week...BUT...ironically it will be nice a day when people on the right can actually fully voice their belief without them thinking they have to disguse it in trolling. i hope that's not aimed at me cause i can assure you every time i post, its my opinion and im not trolling

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#53 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

The First Amendment provides for the right of peaceful assembly, not wearing masks and destruction of property or injury to other people. That is not peaceful assembly.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts
@npiet1 said:
@tryit said:
@npiet1 said:
@tryit said:
@npiet1 said:

again, you are likely to get what you want in this era i feel confident. I am not sure if it will all happen in this poltical cycle but its likely to happen in our lifetime, a complete riddence of anything resembling democracy. it will when theres a more accurate way stop nuclear missiles, until then everyone isnt going to do nothing.

our democracy is being stripped from within.

its been happening for decades and eventually it will be completely gone and the people do it are people within, not externals.

when you support bills that are NAMED to focus on one group and are dismissive about that saying 'oh well it will affect everyone even though the author really wants just one group' it (democracy) will erode over time.

Its absolutely zero mystery that in history the first group to be subjected to censorship when a dictatorship rises is the left.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

No more KKK marches ever again...either that or show your face and be unemployable.

Decent trade off.

For some reason I think the GOP will find a way to exclude white supremacists from the bill.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Within minutes of this thread being created several prominent conservatives stated that protesters should all be arrested. File under: why no one should take conservatives seriously.