Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Serraph105  Online
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

More packages containing items similar to the ones from yesterday, more people who are supporters and active members of the Democratic party.

Npr link

Here's a fun little update, the president calls for unity in the country, minutes later he joined in with his crowd of people in a chant against George Soros with people yelling, "Lock him up".

The president is a piece of shit.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-bombings-pipe-bombs-george-soros-1190003?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

When people get paranoid about "migrant caravans" or "Muslim refugees," I chuckle knowing that the greatest danger to the United States is domestic terrorism, sponsored whether directly/indirectly from the Republican Party.

I think it's high time that we vote out the GOP and make them irrelevant, just like the KKK.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178832 Posts

trumpster undoubtedly taking cues from the hate his leader espouses daily...............

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58261 Posts

Stay the hell away from Robert DeNiro! STAY AWAY!

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9394 Posts

Aw who would ever want to hurt Robert DeNiro?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

That'll teach DeNiro to... What'd he do?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17655 Posts

Well, I suppose we can rule out the possibility that it’s not someone on the GOP’s side. We have no proof! Everyone being targeted on the Left is just a coincidence!

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

If this is someone on the right, then they are really stupid. Threatening a bunch of Democratic former politicians and liberal celebrities isn’t going to stop people from voting Democrat, especially two weeks before the midterms.

More importantly, violence against your political opponents is not the way we are supposed to do things here.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Serraph105  Online

@MirkoS77 said:

Well, I suppose we can rule out the possibility that it’s not someone on the GOP’s side. We have no proof! Everyone being targeted on the Left is just a coincidence!

Yes, how dare you use common sense to consider who might be behind this sort of thing. We need to continue to pretend to be completely niave and without logic so we don't upset the snowflake conservatives.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@ad1x2: Listen to ad1x2, Republicans! Violence is an ineffective and inefficient way to influence elections. Suppress votes instead.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17655 Posts
@Serraph105 said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Yes, how dare you use common sense to consider who might be behind this sort of thing. We need to continue to pretend to be completely niave and without logic so we don't upset the snowflake conservatives.

Proof is always requiring the line to be draw between dots to complete a picture everyone with a modicum of common sense can already blatantly see. It's the ultimate last resort; the last refuge that Trump and his cronies hide behind. And unfortunately, until that line is drawn, it is a valid defense.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Serraph105  Online

@MirkoS77 said:
@Serraph105 said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Proof is always requiring the line to be draw between dots to complete a picture everyone with a modicum of common sense can already blatantly see. It's the ultimate last resort; the last refuge that Trump and his cronies hide behind. And unfortunately, until that line is drawn, it is a valid defense.

It is a valid defense, especially in cases such as these. But that doesn't mean we can't acknowledge the politics of the people being targeted or that Trump has egged on political violence during his time in office and on the campaign trail. Doesn't mean those dots are absolutely and necessarily connected to whoever is doing this, but those dots are true and exist.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I'm going to say one thing.

Loading Video...
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178832 Posts

@warmblur: Your point?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Serraph105  Online

@warmblur said:

Loading Video...

Oh, I never saw that. I love him even more now.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

This is why it irks me when right winger claim all the violence is on the left, when you have right wingers doing this crap. AND Richard Ojeda, a left wing candidate in west virginia got stabbed by a right wing idiot as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee322a396e26
deactivated-5ee322a396e26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5ee322a396e26
Member since 2005 • 2510 Posts

I’ll hold full judgement until they catch whoever is doing this, I don’t put anything past the left when it comes to pushing a narrative.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@iwilson1296: With all the shenanigans the Dems have been playing prior to the midterms, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they were behind this. How many have went off - zero? It’s just a little fishy and coincidentally.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@iwilson1296: With all the shenanigans the Dems have been playing prior to the midterms, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they were behind this. How many have went off - zero? It’s just a little fishy and coincidentally.

Kind of like when people thought it was a person on the right burning those churches and such and it ended up being someone trying to make it look like the right did it.

I'm thinking it's a right wing nutjob honestly with all the left wing targets, but I agree we should wait and see.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@n64dd: NBC is reporting these ‘devices’ to be duds now.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 N64DD

@Sevenizz said:

Another one just arrived in Florida for a senator.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Serraph105  Online

@n64dd said:
@Sevenizz said:

Looks like it was found in Florida, but was headed to New Jersey and addressed to Corey Booker.

https://wsau.com/news/articles/2018/oct/25/manhunt-underway-after-bombs-sent-to-democrats-trump-critics/

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 N64DD

@Serraph105 said:
@n64dd said:
@Sevenizz said:

Looks like it was found in Florida, but was headed to New Jersey and addressed to Corey Booker.

https://wsau.com/news/articles/2018/oct/25/manhunt-underway-after-bombs-sent-to-democrats-trump-critics/

So were any of these bombs ready to go off or all duds?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Serraph105  Online

@n64dd said:
@Serraph105 said:
@n64dd said:
@Sevenizz said:

No idea. I don't think any have gone off, as in having to blow up via authorities to get rid of them, but whether they had to be defused so they did not explode is something that I don't think has been widely reported on, if indeed it's been reported on at all.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 N64DD

@Serraph105 said:
@n64dd said:
@Serraph105 said:
@n64dd said:
@Sevenizz said:

No idea. I don't think any have gone off, as in having to blow up via authorities to get rid of them, but whether they had to be defused so they did not explode is something that I don't think has been widely reported on, if indeed it's been reported on at all.

Yeah I'm sure they're keeping a lid on not to cause too much panic for now which is understandable.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

At this point it doesn't matter who they catch, what their affiliation is, or their world views; Trump and Co. will scream false flag until they turn purple.

Don't get me wrong, after the church burnings that turned out to be left wing idiots I do have my doubts, and that's exactly the problem with people pulling stunts like that. It gives ammunition to conspiracy nuts who use it as an example so they can apply it to any event they deem politically advantageous.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 N64DD

@HoolaHoopMan said:

At this point it doesn't matter who they catch, what their affiliation is, or their world views; Trump and Co. will scream false flag until they turn purple.

Don't get me wrong, after the church burnings that turned out to be left wing idiots I do have my doubts, and that's exactly the problem with people pulling stunts like that. It gives ammunition to conspiracy nuts who use it as an example so they can apply it to any event they deem politically advantageous.

I agree with you. I think Trump is handling this wrong completely. He could be condemning the attacker hard and saying he'll do whatever it takes to keep his "opposition" safe.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 bigfootpart2
Member since 2013 • 1131 Posts
@warmblur said:

Loading Video...

When the greatest actor who ever lived thinks you're an asshole, you're probably an asshole.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 N64DD

@bigfootpart2 said:
@warmblur said:

Loading Video...

When the greatest actor who ever lived thinks you're an asshole, you're probably an asshole.

He's not the greatest actor. lol wtf

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bigfootpart2

He's definitely in the top 3. Pacino in his prime was probably better, but Pacino is real hammy in his more recent stuff. Deniro is more consistently good.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By bigfootpart2
@n64dd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

I agree with you. I think Trump is handling this wrong completely. He could be condemning the attacker hard and saying he'll do whatever it takes to keep his "opposition" safe.

Why would he condemn this? He encouraged this behavior. Lock her up. Press is the enemy of the people. Spreading Pizzagate/Globalist/Deep State conspiracy theories. Trump would privately celebrate if these people got blown up.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 N64DD

@bigfootpart2 said:
@n64dd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Why would he condemn this? He encouraged this behavior. Lock her up. Press is the enemy of the people. Spreading Pizzagate/Globalist/Deep State conspiracy theories. Trump would privately celebrate if these people got blown up.

I think you're a bit extreme here.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#34 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

If this is someone on the right, then they are really stupid. Threatening a bunch of Democratic former politicians and liberal celebrities isn’t going to stop people from voting Democrat, especially two weeks before the midterms.

More importantly, violence against your political opponents is not the way we are supposed to do things here.

If anything, it will mobilize them to vote even more strongly.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127500 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:
@ad1x2 said:

And enough threats and the left will not dare speak up anymore.

It might have the opposite effect in the beginning, but if whoever does this somehow creates a "fear for your life" if you oppose Trump, they have won.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Serraph105  Online

@horgen said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@ad1x2 said:

And enough threats and the left will not dare speak up anymore.

It might have the opposite effect in the beginning, but if whoever does this somehow creates a "fear for your life" if you oppose Trump, they have won.

Yup, don't let the terrorist win.

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#37  Edited By Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11780 Posts

This is outrageous.

This is not the way to build a civilization. You don't take lives of people you disagree with, or their affiliation.

I'm a liberal, and I will condemn any liberal that does this, not just the right wing fanatics. As an atheist, I don't bomb (or endorse the bombing of) churches/religious organizations, even though I think religion is one of our biggest problems on the planet.

That said, I am a liberal that is a strong supporter of freedom of speech/expression. But sending bombs is far more than just self expression, it's declaring war. Now everyone will be even more tense, more armed, and the trigger fingers on cops will be turned up to 11. Chances are this will probably result in laws to "protect against this," which will mainly just serve as yet even more inconvenience, and liberties taken for the illusion of security.

It's pathetic, and those that are remotely being apologists for it are pathetic too.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 bigfootpart2
@Lach0121 said:

This is outrageous.

This is not the way to build a civilization. You don't take lives of people you disagree with, or their affiliation.

I'm a liberal, and I will condemn any liberal that does this, not just the right wing fanatics. As an atheist, I don't bomb (or endorse the bombing of) churches/religious organizations, even though I think religion is one of our biggest problems on the planet.

That said, I am a liberal that is a strong supporter of freedom of speech/expression. But sending bombs is far more than just self expression, it's declaring war. Now everyone will be even more tense, more armed, and the trigger fingers on cops will be turned up to 11. Chances are this will probably result in laws to "protect against this," which will mainly just serve as yet even more inconvenience, and liberties taken for the illusion of security.

It's pathetic, and those that are remotely being apologists for it are pathetic too.

No it's not a way to build a civilization. But it's what happens when you have a President who absolutely hates and demonizes more than half of the country.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44093 Posts

A man in South Florida has just been arrested in connection to the suspicious packages. He has a van with his windows plastered with pro-Trump stuff.

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#40 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11780 Posts

@Archangel3371: Not surprising at all considering the targets, and the climate.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Archangel3371

@Lach0121: Yeah for sure. Well at least they got him, hopefully. We’ll have to learn more though.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Sevenizz said:

Right wing terror is exponentially worse than left wing terror according to multiple studies.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

@Archangel3371: I just saw the images. It’s like he’s so badly written of an oversimplified trump stooge villain that it almost feels suspicious.

I have no doubts that he actually did it, but it’s alnost comical how dumb and predictable it was

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#44  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Look at all those Trump stickers hmmm it must be a false flag!!!! or Soros or Hillary or Obama or... but.. but.....

Loading Video...
bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 bigfootpart2

And the bomber is a crazed Trump supporter

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 N64DD

@bigfootpart2: Nothing is confirmed yet.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By bigfootpart2

Registered Republican. Van plastered in Trump posters. Yep, it was definitely a Hillary or Bernie supporter who did this.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Archangel3371

@PraetorianMan: Yeah really, he’s like a caricature of a Trump supporter.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 bigfootpart2
@PraetorianMan said:

@Archangel3371: I just saw the images. It’s like he’s so badly written of an oversimplified trump stooge villain that it almost feels suspicious.

I have no doubts that he actually did it, but it’s alnost comical how dumb and predictable it was

Trump supporters are dumb and predictable. And violent.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 N64DD

@bigfootpart2: It’s almost like you don’t learn from history.