Tucker Carlson old audio resurfaces defending child rape and insulting woman.

• 65 results
Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1851 Posts

@Sevenizz: Unless the Dems run the most unpopular candidate in history again, your boy loses. Internet bet? If Trump loses you never post here again. If trump wins I’ll do the same. If you’re not willing to bet that, then STFU because your words mean nothing.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Done from what exactly? He's a preacher and the right is the choir.

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#53 waahahah
Member since 2014 • 2462 Posts
@jeezers said:

I dont believe people are actually upset about this, I think....people are pretending to be outraged because they disagree with tuckers politics and want him to be fired. The radio show is called bubba the love sponge ffs lmao

He actually takes pretty sensible positions. And not even fully right in principle. But part of this issue is he's a threat to the more extreme left so they pulled up some stuff he said a long time ago to try to club him (and they say trump is the fascist...). You only need to do that if you can't argue against his ideas.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@waahahah said:
@jeezers said:

I dont believe people are actually upset about this, I think....people are pretending to be outraged because they disagree with tuckers politics and want him to be fired. The radio show is called bubba the love sponge ffs lmao

He actually takes pretty sensible positions. And not even fully right in principle. But part of this issue is he's a threat to the more extreme left so they pulled up some stuff he said a long time ago to try to club him (and they say trump is the fascist...). You only need to do that if you can't argue against his ideas.

They did it because he's been saying stupid shit lately.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2018/12/15/tucker-carlson-said-immigration-makes-america-dirtier-so-an-advertiser-took-action/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/10/16/tucker-carlson-is-confused-as-to-whether-he-lies/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f59f205d1b6a

Which is why he hosts a clearly labeled opinion show and not really a news show.

@waahahah said:

He actually takes pretty sensible positions.

No he doesn't. He's alex jones light.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@waahahah: I agree with you, point stands, people arent actually outraged they just dont like tucker and want him fired, because thats what progressives do when someone has a different opinion than thiers, so they are digging up anything they can.

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 waahahah

@zaryia said:
@waahahah said:
@jeezers said:

They did it because he's been saying stupid shit lately.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2018/12/15/tucker-carlson-said-immigration-makes-america-dirtier-so-an-advertiser-took-action/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/10/16/tucker-carlson-is-confused-as-to-whether-he-lies/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f59f205d1b6a

Which is why he hosts a clearly labeled opinion show and not really a news show.

@waahahah said:

He actually takes pretty sensible positions.

No he doesn't. He's alex jones light.

And I suggested he takes mostly sensible positions. And your Washington post is a biased opinioned pieces.

The fact is unbounded immigration and a welfare state will make our nation poorer and dirtier. It will also bring a ton more drugs into the country. Its the poor that no one wants that are fleeing to america.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Zaryia
@waahahah said:

And I suggested he takes mostly sensible positions. And your Washington post is a biased opinioned pieces.

Tucker is an opinion piece too, I just used those articles to quote his silly statements.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#59 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19375 Posts

There was another leak, this time with him making racist and white-supremacist remarks and even advocating genocide:

Tucker Carlson’s Racist Comments Emerge, Day After Misogynistic Remarks

On Sunday evening, the watchdog group Media Matters for America released a montage of Fox News host Tucker Carlson calling into a shock jock radio show with misogynistic comments, including the claim that women are “extremely primitive.” Now Media Matters has produced recordings of Tucker expressing his fair share of racist observations in his call-ins to the Bubba the Love Sponge Show.

In comments from 2006 to 2011, Carlson said that immigrants should be “hot” or “really smart,” asking if “people [who] come over and pick lettuce” are “going to build, you know, a stronger country 20 years from now?” He tried out the “primitive” insult again, saying that Iraq is populated by “semi-literate primitive monkeys.” The Fox News host also said that he had no respect for Iraqi culture, “where people just don’t use toilet paper or forks.” During the 2008 presidential campaign, he claimed that, “Everybody knows that Barack Obama would still be in the state Senate in Illinois if he were white.” Carlson denied the existence of racism in 2008, in an exchange in which Bubba described white women with “jungle fever” as “mud sharks.” You can listen to the audio here.

Carlson also relayed white nationalist rhetoric, including the claim that white men are responsible for “creating civilization.” In 2006, a decade before the election of Donald Trump, Tucker imagined a president who would blame “lunatic Muslims who are behaving like animals” and who would say, “I’m going to kill as many of them as I can if you elect me.”

After Carlson’s misogynistic comments were unearthed on Sunday, he released quite the non-apology: “Media Matters caught me saying something naughty on a radio show more than a decade ago. Rather than express the usual ritual contrition, how about this: I’m on television every weeknight live for an hour. If you want to know what I think, you can watch. Anyone who disagrees with my views is welcome to come on and explain why.”

The response appears to be evergreen. In the last year, Carlson has promoted white nationalist propaganda about white settlers in South Africa; given a shout-out to the deplatformed site VDARE, which has been described as white nationalist; and given an anti-diversity rant that Don Lemon called racist. In December 2018, Carlson said that immigrants made America “poorer and dirtier and more divided,” causing advertisers including Samsung, Pfizer, IHOP, and Pacific Life Insurance to pull their spots from his show. Again, Carlson did not apologize, dismissing the exodus as an attack on free speech: “We plan to say what’s true until the last day.”

Samantha Bee: 'I'm not saying Tucker Carlson's a white supremacist. No, sorry, yes I am'

On Wednesday’s Full Frontal, Samantha Bee did not mince her words, laying into the Fox News host Tucker Carlson, whose sexist and racist comments on women and Muslims resurfaced over the weekend.

The audio clips, from a radio show Carlson used to call frequently hosted by Bubba the Love Sponge, capture Carlson saying such niceties as: “I love women but they’re extremely primitive. They’re basic.”

“Ugh, that is vile and disgusting,” Bee commented. “And presumably the audition tape that got him a show at Fox.”

Bee then turned to more telling comments from Carlson, such as his 2006 wish that a presidential candidate would promise to kill “lunatic Muslims” and his 2008 description of Iraq as a “crappy place filled with a bunch of you know, semi-literate, primitive monkeys”.

“Oh my God, Tucker Carlson publicly advocated a genocide while promoting his MSNBC show?” Bee mock-exclaimed. “To quote Tucker Carlson’s face: huh?”

Carlson responded to the controversy with “all the grace and humility you’d expect”, Bee deadpanned. “If you want to know what I think, you can watch” his show, he said in a non-apology statement.

Bee took him up on the challenge: “We have been watching your show and we found that it’s a revolting trash heap of racist talking points.

“Don’t get me wrong,” she said, “I’m not saying Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist – oh no, I’m sorry, yes I am.”

Bee then turned to more recent examples of Carlson’s race-baiting, such as when he bemoaned how immigrants make America “poorer, and dirtier, and more divided”, accused Latin American countries of “forcing demographic change” and said nobody cares about Americans (“It’s like shut up, you’re dying, we’re going to replace you”).

“Oh, that’s weird, where have I heard sweaty white men yelling about being replaced before?” Bee mused over a picture of white supremacists from the 2017 Unite the Right march in Charlottesville.

Many of Carlson’s defenders say you can’t fault someone for their fans, including the former KKK grand wizard David Duke, “which is kind of true”, Bee conceded. “If you own a restaurant that neo-Nazis go to, that doesn’t make you a white supremacist. But if neo-Nazis go there because you make the soup spell racist tropes, then yeah, you might be a white supremacist.”

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Zaryia
@waahahah said:
@zaryia said:
@waahahah said:

Tucker is an opinion piece too, I just used those articles to quote his silly statements.

Right but the ethics here is an opinion.

Indeed they are. And in my opinion what Tucker said both in the past, and over the last few years, has been shitty.

Advertisers have the right to share my opinion and act on it.

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 waahahah

@zaryia said:
@waahahah said:
@zaryia said:
@waahahah said:

Indeed they are. And in my opinion what Tucker said both in the past, and over the last few years, has been shitty.

And your opinion is pedantic and fascist.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Zaryia
@waahahah said:
@zaryia said:
@waahahah said:
@zaryia said:
@waahahah said:

And your opinion is pedantic and fascist.

Uh huh, here are some of Cucker's finest:

"Sexual harassment is a concept made up by Democrats"

"The administration boasts about sending women to the front lines on the same day Democrats push the Violence Against Women Act."

“Iraq is a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys,” he said, adding that he has “zero sympathy for them or their culture,”

“They can just shut the **** up and obey, is my view.”

"Women need to be quiet and do what they’re told”; described women as “extremely primitive, they’re basic, they’re not that hard to understand”

“Arranging a marriage between a 16-year-old and a 27-year-old is not the same as pulling a stranger off the street and raping her,” he said while defending a man who is in prison for facilitation of child rape. “That’s bullshit."

I'm not angry or offended at these statements. I just think they are brain dead and the guy is a buffoon.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#63 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Strange this has not been posted

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/17/18269734/fox-news-jeanine-pirro-islamophobic-remarks

But Tucker is still on.

Also, you have to kinda admire Media Matters´s gusto in trying to get Tucker removed. You would think now that their ally Gunn was reinstated that they would have less incentive to continue.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16517 Posts

Unfortunately Tucker, due to the way he was raised by most likely terrible parents is one of those who ended up being a disgusting slime. I do agree with his point about a 27 year old male dating a 16 year old girl being okay. Maybe not morally, because it is gross, but the girl is pretty much an adult by that age and can make her own decisions. No need for the scam courts to decide things between consenting adults.

Strongly disagree with him on it being okay to rape a girl at the bus stop because the rapist is expected to take care of the girl. If Tucker wants that kind of world, then how about legal vigilantism? The parents, friends, family members of the victim are legally allowed to hunt down and kill the rapist in any way they see fit. Then force the girl to have an abortion if she is pregnant.

I'm sure we'd have a lot less rapists in the world if these criminals knew they would be hunted down.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178808 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I do agree with his point about a 27 year old male dating a 16 year old girl being okay. Maybe not morally, because it is gross, but the girl is pretty much an adult by that age and can make her own decisions.

A 16 year old is NOT adult.

DigitalNoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 DigitalNoodle
Member since 2003 • 321 Posts

#TuckerCarlsonfuckshisRoomba

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15541 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Unfortunately Tucker, due to the way he was raised by most likely terrible parents is one of those who ended up being a disgusting slime. I do agree with his point about a 27 year old male dating a 16 year old girl being okay. Maybe not morally, because it is gross, but the girl is pretty much an adult by that age and can make her own decisions. No need for the scam courts to decide things between consenting adults.

Before you are so quick to agree, try to review the context.

He made this point to defend Warren Jeffs for marrying a 12 year old and facilitating the rape of a 14 year old.

Even if you for think it's okay to date a "pretty much" adult well outside of your comfortable age range, it's clear that the argument was originally made in bad faith.