Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/406179-trump-slump-fuels-gop-fears

36%

President Trump’s approval rating has fallen in a series of recent polls, fueling concerns among Republicans that an already dire election season is turning worse at precisely the wrong time.

A new CNN poll found Trump’s approval plummeted 6 points over the past month to just 36 percent, and more than half a dozen other nonpartisan surveys showed a similar downward path.

Yikes. He had similar numbers in his first year, which were historic lows. I think this is also another historical low.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

I think most intelligent people have seen trump for what he is. Only those who ignore reality still support him.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zaryia
@joebones5000 said:

Hillary in a landslide.

What polls?

Fake news?

No collusion!!!!!!

You're a moron. The national opinion polls for the 2016 (and 2000, 2004, 2008, 20012) election were correct on average, and extremely accurate on average. They had Hillary winning the national opinion (Popular Vote) by 3% and she won by 2%. 1% error, and correct winner of that measure. Almost scarily good.

These are national opinion polls. Approval polls function like the above. You are confusing them with electorate predictions.

Also your random "No collusion!!!!" makes you seem as insane as Trump.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

It's as high as 36%? I'm impressed.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#7 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

Criticizing Trump in a book is unfair. Its like criticizing the Amish on Television.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zaryia
@joebones5000 said:
@zaryia said:
@joebones5000 said:

Hillary in a landslide.

What polls?

Fake news?

No collusion!!!!!!

You're a moron. The national opinion polls for the 2016 (and 2000, 2004, 2008, 20012) election were correct on average, and extremely accurate on average. They had Hillary winning the national opinion (Popular Vote) by 3% and she won by 2%. 1% error, and correct winner of that measure. Almost scarily good.

These are national opinion polls. Approval polls function like the above. You are confusing them with electorate predictions.

I guess I thought that everyone would see the sarcasm, especially with the "Hillary in a landslide" and the multiple exclamation points in No collusion.

OMFG LMAO!

I though you were that other poster who has a similar name and is a absolute nutjob.

Honestly in this era I can't tell who is joking or foreal. Sorry.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

I'm surprised this walking joke has an approval of above 20%.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

No sir, those polls are fake.

Come back to me when they've reached 45%+

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts
@zaryia said:

36%

Why so high?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@Serraph105 said:
@zaryia said:

36%

Why so high?

I truly think this is more or less his floor. Maybe as low as 30%, but that's probably as low as it can go. Even if he really did shoot someone on Fifth Avenue.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@Serraph105 said:
@zaryia said:

36%

Why so high?

I truly think this is more or less his floor. Maybe as low as 30%, but that's probably as low as it can go. Even if he really did shoot someone on Fifth Avenue.

Totally possible and that's a pretty high floor for any politician to be able to count on no matter what.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@zaryia said:
@joebones5000 said:

Hillary in a landslide.

What polls?

Fake news?

No collusion!!!!!!

I think he was joking but not sure anymore

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts
@mandzilla said:

It's as high as 36%? I'm impressed.

a lot of people would rather see the country dragged into the shitter than admit that they were wrong.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@warmblur: Needs Putin

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

@comp_atkins: So it would appear, yup.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@horgen said:

@warmblur: Needs Putin

Loading Video...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#21 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@zaryia said:

36%

President Trump’s approval rating has fallen in a series of recent polls, fueling concerns among Republicans that an already dire election season is turning worse at precisely the wrong time.

A new CNN poll found Trump’s approval plummeted 6 points over the past month to just 36 percent, and more than half a dozen other nonpartisan surveys showed a similar downward path.

Yikes. He had similar numbers in his first year, which were historic lows. I think this is also another historical low.

Again with the half truths

"40% on day 597 in office"

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

36%

"more than half a dozen other nonpartisan surveys showed a similar downward path."

36%

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

36%

Was wondering when you'd appear.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:

"more than half a dozen other nonpartisan surveys showed a similar downward path."

36%

It´s so cute that you call them non-partisan

But I think Gallup is a good non-partisan source and since they are also the most established and non-biased, their polling data is if you want to use polls, the most accurate.

Anyways don´t worry i know you love to cherrypick polls and if they don´t suit your narrative you either lie and move the goal post or google something that can back it up.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Jacanuk

@blackballs: Think you logged in with the wrong profile there little Alt.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

36%

It´s so cute that you call them non-partisan

But I think Gallup is a good non-partisan source and since they are also the most established and non-biased, their polling data is if you want to use polls, the most accurate.

Anyways don´t worry i know you love to cherrypick polls and if they don´t suit your narrative you either lie and move the goal post or google something that can back it up.

40% is bad.

Trump's approval rating is in the shitter just about everywhere except Rasmussen.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/11/trump-approval-rating/1265205002/

WASHINGTON – Two new polls show President Donald Trump's job approval rating has fallen below 40 percent – including one that shows a majority believe he is unfit for the office – as the beleaguered president defends against reports of a White House in chaos, even as the American economy surges.

A CNN poll released Monday found Trump's approval had dropped to 36 percent, down from 42 percent in August. And the same day, a poll from Quinnipiac University found Trump's approval at 38 percent, down from 41 percent the month before.

The Quinnipiac poll also found that 55 percent of Americans believe Trump is not fit to serve as president, while 41 percent said he is capable. Sixty-five percent said the president is not level-headed and 42 percent said he is not mentally stable.

The Quinnipiac poll was conducted from Sept. 6 to 9, with a margin of error of plus or minus 3.7 percent.

The CNN poll, which was also conducted from Sept. 6 to Sept. 9 with a margin of error of plus or minus 3.8 percent, found only 32 percent of respondents who believe Trump is "honest and trustworthy." He got his highest marks for his handling of the economy at 49 percent, while 35-36 percent gave a thumbs up on his handling of immigration, foreign affairs and foreign trade.

The weekly approval poll from Gallup found Trump's approval slightly higher at 40 percent, while Rasmussen Reports, which consistently reports higher approval ratings for the president than other polling outfits, put him at 47 percent.

More: ABC/Washington Post poll: Trump's disapproval rating hits new high

Last week, an ABC News-Washington Post poll found Trump's approval rating was 36 percent, matching his previous low in their polling. It put his disapproval number at 60 percent, a new high.

The Real Clear Politics average put his approval at 41 percent, its lowest point since March when Trump began to ramp up sanctions on imports into the U.S.

With an expanding economy and low unemployment, the president has expressed frustration at the amount of negative news coverage swirling around his administration (including the ubiquitous attacks on "fake news").

What narrative btw, I'm just posting data. Facts don't care about your feelings. From all recent data sets Trump's approval is in the shitter. I don't have to move the goal post. I don't have to cherrypick. I don't have to google. I'm posting the plain old facts.

I recall you not accepting Trump's 2017 Gallup averages either. You seem to get triggered in every Trump approval thread:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/trumps-approval-ratings-sink-again-33411576/#js-message-1

In that thread you just had an absolute melt down over the fact Gallup had him as the lowest 1st year approval in history.

And then again here,

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/president-trumps-approval-hits-a-new-low-32-33420010/#js-message-2

Why can't you just accept Trump has bad approval ratings and stop this stupid spin in every thread?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:

40% is bad. Your spin is incredibly bad. Your posts are bad.

Trump's approval rating is in the shitter at Gallup.

What narrative btw, I'm just posting data. Facts don't care about your feelings. From all recent data sets Trump's approval is in the shitter. I don't have to move the goal post. I don't have to cherrypick. I don't have to google. I'm posting the plain old facts.

I recall you not accepting Trump's 2017 Gallup averages either. You said they were an agenda or some shit.

And here we go with the moving and also creating your own path to your already established narrative.

First of all, 40% has been his avg approval since Feb. So you suddenly coming now and claiming that 40% is somehow bad, is just laughable. Second, his average approval rating is not really news, come back when he either dips below 20-30 or above 50-60.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

First of all, 40% has been his avg approval since Feb. So you suddenly coming now and claiming that 40% is somehow bad, is just laughable. Second, his average approval rating is not really news, come back when he either dips below 20-30 or above 50-60.

1. 40% Approval IS BAD, and even at Gallup he had a 2-3% point drop since August (Same date CNN,ABC,QP are comparing). It's not somehow bad. That's a shitty approval number. You're full of it and horrific spin.

2. Nothing I wrote is false. Trump's approval is in the shitter according to multiple polls this week. It had a drop in a few of them as well,

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/11/trump-approval-rating/1265205002/

WASHINGTON – Two new polls show President Donald Trump's job approval rating has fallen below 40 percent – including one that shows a majority believe he is unfit for the office – as the beleaguered president defends against reports of a White House in chaos, even as the American economy surges.

A CNN poll released Monday found Trump's approval had dropped to 36 percent, down from 42 percent in August. And the same day, a poll from Quinnipiac University found Trump's approval at 38 percent, down from 41 percent the month before.

The Quinnipiac poll also found that 55 percent of Americans believe Trump is not fit to serve as president, while 41 percent said he is capable. Sixty-five percent said the president is not level-headed and 42 percent said he is not mentally stable.

The Quinnipiac poll was conducted from Sept. 6 to 9, with a margin of error of plus or minus 3.7 percent.

The CNN poll, which was also conducted from Sept. 6 to Sept. 9 with a margin of error of plus or minus 3.8 percent, found only 32 percent of respondents who believe Trump is "honest and trustworthy." He got his highest marks for his handling of the economy at 49 percent, while 35-36 percent gave a thumbs up on his handling of immigration, foreign affairs and foreign trade.

The weekly approval poll from Gallup found Trump's approval slightly higher at 40 percent, while Rasmussen Reports, which consistently reports higher approval ratings for the president than other polling outfits, put him at 47 percent.

Last week, an ABC News-Washington Post poll found Trump's approval rating was 36 percent, matching his previous low in their polling. It put his disapproval number at 60 percent, a new high.

The Real Clear Politics average put his approval at 41 percent, its lowest point since March when Trump began to ramp up sanctions on imports into the U.S.

With an expanding economy and low unemployment, the president has expressed frustration at the amount of negative news coverage swirling around his administration (including the ubiquitous attacks on "fake news").

If you take issues with the methodology of RRS, ABC/WAPO and Quinnipiac please post the specifics on what went wrong.

3. You have a history of meltdowns and spin in Trump approval threads,

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/trumps-approval-ratings-sink-again-33411576/#js-message-1

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/president-trumps-approval-hits-a-new-low-32-33420010/#js-message-2

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/trump-approval-rating-lowest-in-70-years-33398737/#js-message-1

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/trump-approval-decreases-russian-interference-conc-33416405/#js-message-1

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/inaugural-year-approval-poll-33421538/#js-message-1

"Fake Polls"

"Clickbait" (in response to Gallup)

"But all polls are Biased"

You're a disaster.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

The guy who constantly insults people, brags about himself, and calls anyone who says anything uncomplimentary about him an enemy of the people? Nooooooo...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Jacanuk

@zaryia: If 40% is bad, where are your posts since Feb 2018 about it then?

Or can I take it that you just got bored of being proven wrong in system wars constantly that you decided to come back here and showcase your bad spin abilities?

And as to the rest of your post, not even going to bother with your insane ramblings, stick to the topic here.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

Or can I take it that you just got bored of being proven wrong in system wars constantly that you decided to come back here and showcase your bad spin abilities?

And as to the rest of your post, not even going to bother with your insane ramblings, stick to the topic here.

1. It's not an if. 40% is bad. Please don't be an idiot on this fact. Stop saying if. Stop saying maybe. Stop saying somehow. IT IS BAD.

As you can see, at this point in their presidencies, every president going back 60 years — Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, John Kennedy, and Dwight Eisenhower — was more popular than Trump is.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/7/23/17602278/donald-trump-approval-rating

2. Gallup is down 2-3% points since August. CNN and Quinnipiac are also comparing since August. They are down too. Many survey's and polls are down, around a dozen. RCP has it down since it's worst point in March. I'm sorry but his bad approval rating has simply dropped recently. That's a fact. If you would like to prove the methodology of all these polls as incorrect, please do so.

As for why I havn't posted too much about it, I havn't really kept up. Why would that even be a point of contention in this debate rather than the factual numbers I'm listing? Shitty spin there buddy.

3. Sorry, I was just posting all the instances of you being wrong in polling threads. You ramble in ALL of them.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/trump-approval-rating-lowest-in-70-years-33398737/#js-message-1

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/trump-approval-decreases-russian-interference-conc-33416405/#js-message-1

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/inaugural-year-approval-poll-33421538/#js-message-1

WHAT SPIN? I POSTED SIMPLE POLLING DATA. Good god man.

What? Can you provide citation? I win almost every SW debate by citing sources directly, whether it be Metacritic, Gamespot, Digital Foundry, or New Zoo. Hence why I've never lost a debate there.

PC has the most gaming revenue, most 80+ titles at MC, most 80+ titles at GS, and the best version of most multiplats at DF. Is there anything wrong in those statements?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jacanuk

@zaryia: LOL delusional much. No, you do not win any debate, what you do is move the goalpost each time you are proven wrong until people get tired and quit because they know it´s useless to continue.

And 40% is bad compared to what? Obama? because 40% for Trump is actually pretty decent and not that far from his % when he won the election.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

@zaryia: LOL delusional much. No, you do not win any debate, what you do is move the goalpost each time you are proven wrong until people get tired and quit because they know it´s useless to continue.

The fact that you can't find citation of this is telling. You're making it up. Everyone here laughs at you in every thread. You lost every debate. Those threads I linked people laugh you out in every single one.

Give me citation of losing all those SW debates even though I end up literally counting every single GS/MC/DF stat and showing people wrong and the entire thread laughing that 1 person (who had 4 alts) out of the thread every time.

@Jacanuk said:

And 40% is bad compared to what?

As you can see, at this point in their presidencies, every president going back 60 years — Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, John Kennedy, and Dwight Eisenhower — was more popular than Trump is.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/7/23/17602278/donald-trump-approval-rating

Go away.

Oh and you still haven't refuted the data in the OP. Drops. Drops everywhere. From bad approval to even worse approval.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

The fact that you can't find citation of this is telling. You're making it up. Everyone here laughs at you in every thread.You lost every debate.

@Jacanuk said:

And 40% is bad compared to what?

Who says I can´t find examples of your delusions? Just go back and look at the PC vs Console debate where after you got proven wrong, and Consoles clearly sold more than PC, you moved the goalpost and suddenly split the consoles into platforms while rambling about Gamespot having rules about all PC's being combined into one. Or we could take your PC Metacritic routine, where you claim opinions are facts and it backs up you in your claim that PC is the best place for gaming.

But hey keep up the delusions. Also, let´s take that in a new thread in SW if you wish to continue that, it´s not really relevant for PG

So to make Trump´s approval rating bad, you bring up previous presidents, lol well no one ever said you did not move the goal post. But sorry for Trump 40% is actually not that bad, compared to his previous ratings which are the only thing that matter.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:

Honestly if you think much of the country approves of trump I have some national landmarks to sell you real cheap.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Honestly if you think much of the country approves of trump I have some national landmarks to sell you real cheap.

So you call Gallup a fake site? and 40% is not Trump´s actual approval rating?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Different polls man. And most of them are lower. So the correct answer is..........his approval sucks. Even at the beginning of his term......the honeymoon phase his approval rating sucked. Deal with it dude.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

Who says I can´t find examples of your delusions? Just go back and look at the PC vs Console debate where after you got proven wrong, and Consoles clearly sold more than PC, you moved the goalpost and suddenly split the consoles into platforms while rambling about Gamespot having rules about all PC's being combined into one.

You're an absolute moron. PC has the highest gaming software revenue is what I said. And it's true. You're the one who automatically combined PS, XB, Nintendo sales up against PC. Something that commonly is never done at SW. Not for library. Not for sales. Not for awards. What a SW noob.

@Jacanuk said:

Or we could take your PC Metacritic routine, where you claim opinions are facts and it backs up you in your claim that PC is the best place for gaming.

That's not my routine. That's how SW has always done it. We compare library scores (GS or MC) against each system. The mods even used to keep an official spread sheet tallying scores. PC is currently first place at both. What a SW noob.

@Jacanuk said:. Also, let´s take that in a new thread in SW if you wish to continue that, it´s not really relevant for PG

Oh please do. I'll bring up data showing that PC has the highest gaming revenue and wins at GS and MC again.

@Jacanuk said:

So to make Trump´s approval rating bad, you bring up previous presidents, lol well no one ever said you did not move the goal post.

That's NOT what a goal post move is. You couldn't get it through you thick skull as to how a bad approval rating can be measured, apart from the fact that at 36-40% a majority of Americans thinks he's not doing well. I showed you how with facts. That's IT.

I haven't had to move any goal posts because you haven't refuted the data in the OP! Even Gallup shows a drop since August. I'm simply responding to your SPIN.

@Jacanuk said:But sorry for Trump 40% is actually not that bad, compared to his previous ratings which are the only thing that matter.

That's not how it works. Trump has a historically low approval rating. And a majority of Americans do not like his job performance.

You are unbelievable.

Trump is not known for having a decent or good approval. This isn't reality. You're making things up.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zaryia
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Different polls man. And most of them are lower. So the correct answer is..........his approval sucks. Even at the beginning of his term......the honeymoon phase his approval rating sucked. Deal with it dude.

He's trying to bait you.

40% is historically low, even if we want to stick with Gallup. (Gallup also saw a 3 point drop from Aug to Sept.)

https://www.upi.com/Poll-Trump-approval-rating-at-highest-level-but-still-historically-low/4951532451258/ (And that's before this dip)

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Jacanuk

@zaryia:

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Who says I can´t find examples of your delusions? Just go back and look at the PC vs Console debate where after you got proven wrong, and Consoles clearly sold more than PC, you moved the goalpost and suddenly split the consoles into platforms while rambling about Gamespot having rules about all PC's being combined into one.

You're an absolute moron. PC has the highest gaming software revenue is what I said. And it's true. You're the one who automatically combined PS, XB, Nintendo sales up against PC. Something that commonly is never done at SW. Not for library. Not for sales. Not for awards. What a SW noob.

@Jacanuk said:

Or we could take your PC Metacritic routine, where you claim opinions are facts and it backs up you in your claim that PC is the best place for gaming.

That's not my routine. That's how SW has always done it. We compare library scores (GS or MC) against each system. The mods even used to keep an official spread sheet tallying scores. PC is currently first place at both. What a SW noob.

@Jacanuk said:. Also, let´s take that in a new thread in SW if you wish to continue that, it´s not really relevant for PG

Oh please do. I'll bring up data showing that PC has the highest gaming revenue and wins at GS and MC again.

@Jacanuk said:

So to make Trump´s approval rating bad, you bring up previous presidents, lol well no one ever said you did not move the goal post.

That's NOT what a goal post move is. You couldn't get it through you thick skull as to how a bad approval rating can be measured, apart from the fact that at 36-40% a majority of Americans thinks he's not doing well. I showed you how with facts. That's IT.

I haven't had to move any goal posts because you haven't refuted the data in the OP! Even Gallup shows a drop since August. I'm simply responding to your SPIN.

@Jacanuk said:But sorry for Trump 40% is actually not that bad, compared to his previous ratings which are the only thing that matter.

That's not how it works. Trump has a historically low approval rating. And a majority of Americans do not like his job performance.

You are unbelievable.

Trump is not known for having a decent or good approval. This isn't reality. You're making things up.

Holy cow a bunch of absolute nonsense, Consoles was above 30billion in sales, PC has what was it 24.1 with 5 billion from web browser games. But do keep up the nonsense, it´s a good laugh

Also Trump´s rating have been constant since feb. so again you just spew out insane ramblings that have no basis in actual facts, you could come with that argument if he had a rating under 30% or 20% , 40% is not that far from his election results, meaning that they are not too good, but they are also not to bad.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:

@zaryia:

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

@Jacanuk said:

@Jacanuk said:

You are unbelievable.

Holy cow a bunch of absolute nonsense, Consoles was above 30billion in sales, PC has what was it 24.1 with 5 billion from web browser games. But do keep up the nonsense, it´s a good laugh

Also Trump´s rating have been constant since feb. so again you just spew out insane ramblings that have no basis in actual facts, you could come with that argument if he had a rating under 30% or 20% , 40% is not that far from his election results, meaning that they are not too good, but they are also not to bad.

No using Gallup his approval ratings have been up and down. Not consistent.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

Holy cow a bunch of absolute nonsense, Consoles was above 30billion in sales, PC has what was it 24.1 with 5 billion from web browser games.

PC has the most gaming software revenue. I'm not sure what system is second best after PC. It depends on what share of PS, XB, Wii, and Switch have between that 30 billion. Someone's new to SW lol.

@Jacanuk said:

Also Trump´s rating have been constant since feb. so again you just spew out insane ramblings that have no basis in actual facts,

Stop Spinning. This thread is about recent dips, he went from bad to very bad in several highly rated pollsters:

Including Gallup. Trump's approval is bad. Also historically bad.

There is little data showing otherwise. Aka Rasmussen.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

36%, shit man, it's a lot better than I expected.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

His approval rating should be below sea level.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

The reason his rating is so high is because he's white and a male, and doesn't hide the fact that he's a racist sexist, science denying dirt scumbag. There's also a lot of people that resonate with Trump's message, because they fit a similar profile. I'm glad trump exposed the bottom of the barrel sht holes that make up America. I and the rest of us decent people can sleep well knowing the enemy isn't hidden anymore.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

The reason his rating is so high is because he's white and a male, and doesn't hide the fact that he's a racist sexist, science denying dirt scumbag. There's also a lot of people that resonate with Trump's message, because they fit a similar profile. I'm glad trump exposed the bottom of the barrel sht holes that make up America. I and the rest of us decent people can sleep well knowing the enemy isn't hidden anymore.

How racist of you.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@n64dd: there's good and bad people of every background, however a good portion of people who identify as Republicans have been brainwashed through fake news media, fox news, Breitbart, etc etc. It's like the quoran and terrorist Islamic training through extremist views. You keep pushing a certain view and you can get people to believe anything you want. Unfortunately the ones who consume the most of this right wing BS propoganda fit the profile I described.

These right wing extremists follow a hateful ideology and believe in their own jihad based on the messages of fox news and it's ilk. Trump is their leader, they will support him to the death.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

First article I found on Google search "Trump's approval numbers vs Obama's". Amazingly Trump's is higher at the same point in time as Obama's.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-obama-higher-1054927

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 BlackBalls

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Pretty much. I'm actually quite stunned how a lot of Americans are so backwards, in this so called progressive and land of the free.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BlackBalls

@joshrmeyer said:

First article I found on Google search "Trump's approval numbers vs Obama's". Amazingly Trump's is higher at the same point in time as Obama's.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-obama-higher-1054927

Why are Trump supporters the kings of fake news, lies and deceit. That article is from August, where Trumps ratings where his highest yet. I'm posting an image of Obama's approval rating in September 10-14, 2010 - Gallup which is historically the most accurate of all polling organizations.

Also, Rasmussen is a conservative poll media outlet. Nice using a biased source in order to get your point across.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

This right here is what's wrong with America and his supporters. They lie and believe it.