Trump tweets support for Republicans who installed unofficial ballot drop boxes in California

• 58 results
Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@firedrakes said:

@Xabiss: am tired of reading this. ether show us proof or shut up....

NO!

Also this is the hatred I am talking about. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Xabiss
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Xabiss said:
@thegreatchomp said:

@Xabiss: So you agree the Democrats haven’t broken that law? Awesome, we agree on something.

Trust me liberals have broken their fair share of voting laws, but I think it is cute that you think Democrats are not guilty of doing the same crap. As I said before I will just laugh at the lefts hypocrisy and hatred. You all are just hilarious at this point.

Let the hatred run through you.... yes..... yes....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So your proof is............?

Both sides do it.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/yes-america-there-voter-fraud-these-recent-cases-prove-it

ROFLMAO. HAHAHAHAHAHA! You guys are just hilarious, but I already know your responses and it will be great.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Xabiss said:

Both sides do it.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/yes-america-there-voter-fraud-these-recent-cases-prove-it

ROFLMAO. HAHAHAHAHAHA! You guys are just hilarious, but I already know your responses and it will be great.

Several of those examples in your links were charged and jailed.

Do you agree these Republicans in my OP should be charged and jailed?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Xabiss

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Xabiss said:

Both sides do it.

If they broke the law sure! Has any charges been files yet, has it went to court on those charges?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Zaryia

@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Both sides do it.

If they broke the law sure! Has any charges been files yet, has it went to court on those charges?

No, are you suggesting breaking the law (which is what they are doing) is okay until the charges have been filed?

Seems like you have clearly picked a side here.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Xabiss

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Both sides do it.

No, are you suggesting breaking the law (which is what they are doing) is okay until the charges have been filed?

Seems like you have clearly picked a side here.

ROFL HAHAHAHAHA! The hatred. Again I said if they broke the law and charges are filed, if they are guilty for voter tampering, they should go to jail or do whatever the courts say. Do you automatically assume guilt without it first going to court?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Zaryia

@Xabiss said:

ROFL HAHAHAHAHA! The hatred. Again I said if they broke the law and charges are filed, if they are guilty for voter tampering, they should go to jail or do whatever the courts say. Do you automatically assume guilt without it first going to court?

No, I do not assume guilt. I do, however, agree with election officials that they should stop after the cease and desist and clear breaking of rules. As should any Democrat.

CA is trying to get them to stop breaking the law with a cease and desist. So it's okay for them to continue to do this even though CA told them to stop, as long as there are no charges filed just this second?

Defying legal threats from California state officials, Republicans are refusing to remove unofficial ballot collection boxes placed at gun shops, churches, party offices and gas stations.

Do you think they should simply stop right now? Or do you agree with this behavior?

You have made it clear you do not like Democrats when they do it. But when it comes to Republicans you start talking like an wannabe arm-chair lawyer and don't give a straight answer. Quite odd.

Seems like you have double standards.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Xabiss

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:

No, I do not assume guilt. I do, however, agree with election officials that they should stop after the cease and desist and clear breaking of rules. As should any Democrat.

CA is trying to get them to stop breaking the law with a cease and desist. So it's okay for them to continue to do this even though CA told them to stop, as long as there are no charges filed just this second?

Defying legal threats from California state officials, Republicans are refusing to remove unofficial ballot collection boxes placed at gun shops, churches, party offices and gas stations.

Do you think they should simply stop right now? Or do you agree with this behavior?

You have made it clear you do not like Democrats when they do it. But when it comes to Republicans you start talking like an wannabe arm-chair lawyer and don't give a straight answer. Quite odd.

Where did I ever say I agreed with what they are doing. I just find it funny you are only one sided with the stuff you post when both sides do this crap. Talk about double standards.

I agree that if they are not doing something legally it should be taken down period. We have enough issues with our elections and we do not need people compounding on these issues.

I just can't stand the fact that democrats think they don't do this crap when they damn well do the same stuff. I am on the side that we need to get rid of both sides because they are both not worth a pot to piss in at this point.

Sorry if the best both sides can do is Donald Trump and Joe Bidden it is time to redo the damn system. I just can't believe more Americans do not see this and it makes me very angry that we tolerate this shit.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Xabiss
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:

What I find hilarious is that Republicans are even wasting their time trying to do something like this in California where they will lose by a landslide anyway.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

you out right shown . ends justified the means.

most of the population dont think that way. hell look at how many posted on this thread. your the 1 person out.... think for a sec on why that is.....

any way am not going to post any more reply to a crazy person.