Trump tells congresswomen of color born in America to "go back to their crime infested country"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#451  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 835 Posts

@zaryia: I'm talking about the overall intolerance, hate and lack of discussion on the left. You now have spun the argument into the actions of the fringes. I'm not worried about the fringe I'm worried about the vast majority of the party. And I have proven with multiple links and facts that the left is far more intolerant.

Stop trying to spin the argument into the fringe right.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#452  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 10001 Posts

@r-gamer said:

@zaryia: I'm talking about the overall intolerance, hate and lack of discussion on the left. You now have spun the argument into the actions of the fringes. I'm not worried about the fringe I'm worried about the vast majority of the party. And I have proven with multiple links and facts that the left is far more intolerant.

Stop trying to spin the argument into the fringe right.

I wasn't talking about political disagreements on twitter.

I was talking about about racial intolerance, political violence, and actual hatred - all of which the right has far more of. Which I have proven with multiple studies and facts. A majority of hate groups in Red Districts. Racist rallies. Racist chanting at huge rallies. Most hate crimes. Most political terrorism.

Here is my original post again (before you came in):

@zaryia said:

So logically you'll vote for the party with even more hate and racial/religious intolerance?

MAKES SENSE!

I'm sorry that the left having more non-violent political disagreements hurts you so much. But the stuff I brought up is far worse. It's not even in the same ballpark. The RIGHT is the face of Hate at the moment.

"SOMEONE CALLED ME A RACIST ON TWITTER, SO I'M GOING TO JOIN THE PARTY THAT HOUSES MOST RACISTS!" -Logic.

P.S. When was the last time Democrat Rally became reminiscent of a KKK rally like Trump's did this week?

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453  Edited By R-Gamer

@zaryia: Did you read the links? The left is far more intolerant... PERIOD! Choosing to no longer associate with people who disagree with you is intolerance. Refusing to have a discussion with someone who disagrees with you is intolerance. Again your talking about fringe actions. And protest on the left are often not peaceful especially if anyone who shows up disagrees with them.

Also I need a link showing that the vast majority of people at the Trump ralley were members of the KKK. Or else I'll consider that a lie.

The fringe groups do not represent the right.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By Zaryia
@r-gamer said:

Refusing to have a discussion with someone who disagrees with you is intolerance.

I never mentioned disagreements with someone on twitter. The left does seem to have more of that nothing burger.

In my post I specifically mentioned hatred and racial intolerance.

You know, like shooting up a mosque or being the party that houses KKK, Neo Nazis, White Supremacists, almost all domestic terrorism, and almost all regular hate crimes.

"SOMEONE CALLED ME A RACIST ON TWITTER, SO I'M GOING TO JOIN THE PARTY THAT HOUSES MOST RACISTS!" -Logic.

@r-gamer said:

Also I need a link showing that the vast majority of people at the Trump ralley were members of the KKK.

They didn't literally become KKK members. It was just reminiscent of a KKK rally.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455  Edited By R-Gamer

@zaryia: I'm not just talking about Twitter. I'm talking about PERIOD. Face to face, on college campuses at these supposed peaceful rallies anywhere. The left is far more intolerant and unlikely to engage with someone they disagree with. This is the mainstream left..( people actually passing legislation). And its far more dangerous then a few people on the fringes.

Sooo you lied about the Trump rally becoming a KKK ralley.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 2945 Posts

@zaryia said:
@r-gamer said:

Refusing to have a discussion with someone who disagrees with you is intolerance.

I never mentioned disagreements with someone on twitter. The left does seem to have more of that nothing burger.

In my post I specifically mentioned hatred and racial intolerance.

You know, like shooting up a mosque or being the party that houses KKK, Neo Nazis, White Supremacists, almost all domestic terrorism, and almost all regular hate crimes.

@r-gamer said:

Also I need a link showing that the vast majority of people at the Trump ralley were members of the KKK.

They didn't literally become KKK members. It was just reminiscent of a KKK rally.

So you are saying you go to KKK rally's? How would you know the Trump rally was anything like a KKK rally then?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#457  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 14572 Posts

@r-gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic: Yea I'll gladly be part of the problem then. The thing is I didn't even really love trump. But he was a necessary evil to take on the ridiculously politically correct left. He's like throwing a turd in the punchbowl at a party with a bunch of people you don't like. So the more he does this and the more it offends people like you the happier it makes me.

Even if it comes at the cost of making peoples' lives worse in the process? Does that make you happy? You don't believe that Trump doing this is emboldening people to come out and be more hostile and xenophobic to others, others that aren't part of the problem?

I agree with you that I get fed up with the Left a lot of the time, but there's got to be a better way to combat it than to essentially have someone in charge that is degrading American values and victimizing groups to make the point. A true leader doesn't need to do that, Trump's simply a bigoted ass.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 MirkoS77

This is great to see.

Loading Video...

It's great to be reminded of what America really is. Trump may be here for now, but he'll eventually be gone along with his xenophobic and hateful supporters marginalized, left to rot in their fear, hiding in their closets desperately clutching onto their AR-15s.

Only a matter of time.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459  Edited By Zaryia
@r-gamer said:

And its far more dangerous then a few people on the fringes.

Yeah....Political disagreements are far more dangerous than shooting up a Mosque.........

-Yeah okay gif-

@r-gamer said:

Sooo you lied about the Trump rally becoming a KKK ralley.

Sorry if you took it literally.

Let me rephrase. Remind me the last time a large Democrat Rally starting chanting racism and xenophobia.

@Xabiss said:

So you are saying you go to KKK rally's? How would you know the Trump rally was anything like a KKK rally then?

There's this thing called youtube. It became a xenophobic and racist rally for a few minutes.

Even GOP members disagree, even Trump had to distance himself from it.

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#460 Horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 121395 Posts

I think the phrase he used is considered racist in most or all of the West. Yet here we are with a 10 pages long thread and some still argue it isn’t.

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461 burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 456 Posts

the home of the KKK? that'd be the DNC.. and neo nazis? richard spencer was a bernie supporter and is now supporting andrew yang as spencer likes universal healthcare, and universal basic income

sounds to me like the klan and nazis have more in common with the left.. the right is about individualism, individual rights, smaller government

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462 burntbyhellfire
@r-gamer said:

@zaryia: The party of hate and intolerance? Lol that's on the left and has been for years.

You don't want millions of refugees from a war torn country coming into yours? Then you're a racist.

Don't believe white privilege exist? You're a Nazi

Don't believe in 127+ genders? You're a homophobe

That's essentially how the left choose to deal with discussion over the past decade. Simply dehumanize those they disagree with and surround themselves in an echo chamber. So I'll gladly take whatever opposes that.

they also call blacks race traitors and uncle toms if they disagree with the left, they insult and belittle women who do not vote for them, they use the phrase "person of color" to lump all non whites together so they do not have to address minorities as individuals but one big group that is easier to control.. they constantly call for the oppression if not the extermination of religious people, call for violence and assault against anyone who disagrees with their opinion and have absolutely convinced themselves that they're fighting injustice and oppression

they founded the KKK, opposed emancipation, opposed desegregation, wrote jim crow laws, and have admitted when sigining the civil rights act that it was to control blacks.. they also make the stupid claim that voter ID laws are racist, and if you ask them how their response is generally something along the lines of "blacks are too dumb and poor to have an ID" but thats not racist at all, telling some somali **** to go back to the dump she crawled out of, is

dealing with the left is like dealing with a bunch of fundamentally retarded crybabies in the midst of a nuclear temper tantrum and are easily the most racist, closed minded, bigoted, intolerant fucks on the planet

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463 burntbyhellfire

@horgen said:

I think the phrase he used is considered racist in most or all of the West. Yet here we are with a 10 pages long thread and some still argue it isn’t.

because nobody has yet to show where race was mentioned in any of what he said.. 10 pages in, and nobody can show it

its not racist just because she's a foreigner or a minority, but thats the "logic" people are trying to push

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 13977 Posts

@horgen said:

The trolls doth protest too much.

Nuck81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#465 Nuck81
Member since 2005 • 7809 Posts

@horgen: yeah. I'm pretty proud of this

Nuck81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466  Edited By Nuck81
Member since 2005 • 7809 Posts

@burntbyhellfire: a dumbass can spend 10 pages arguing that 2+2 doesn't equal 4 if they ignore math.

So there you go, keep posting.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467 Zaryia
@burntbyhellfire said:

its not racist just because she's a foreigner or a minority, but thats the "logic" people are trying to push

It is a racist term, even going by Federal Law. It is a racist term going by the hate groups that were super happy on Sunday. It's a racist term going by 68% of Americans.

Oh and 3 of them were born in USA. Extra racist.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468 R-Gamer

@zaryia: I'd say when the vast majority of your party is far more intolerant and will use that to pass legislation I'd say yes, it is far more dangerous then the actions of a few crazy people.

When you have shit like this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailysignal.com/2017/06/19/canadians-face-hate-crimes-using-wrong-gender-pronouns/amp/

I'd say that's a cause for concern.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469  Edited By Zaryia
@burntbyhellfire said:

the home of the KKK? that'd be the DNC

KKK is currently classified as a right wing group and found in red voting districts.

The Southern Conservative Democrats who helped start the KKK became Southern Conservative Republicans.

@burntbyhellfire said:

neo nazis?

Neo Nazis are currently classified as a right wing group and found in red voting districts. One man, who never said he was a Liberal, doesn't change that fact.

@burntbyhellfire said:

sounds to me like the klan and nazis have more in common with the left

Your opinion isn't relevant.

Those are both classified as right wing extremist groups that typically endorse Republicans, and especially Trump.

There is absolutely nothing you can say to make it appear as if those two far right Republican voting groups are left wing.

@burntbyhellfire said:

they founded the KKK, opposed emancipation, opposed desegregation, wrote jim crow laws, and have admitted when sigining the civil rights act that it was to control blacks.

Those were Southern Democratic Conservatives who became Southern Republican Conservatives.

Southern Strategy. That's your party now.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 burntbyhellfire

yeah, no, the partied never flopped.. the DNC today is the same DNC that founded the KKK.. thats why old joe biden still praises segregationists and you had an active clan member holding a seat in congress until his death in 2012 praised as a friend and mentor by many of the DNC establishment

its still the same party it has always been.. still trying to scare blacks into their blind support, the fact people actually believe their lies when they say otherwise are just an indication of how naive their constituents really are

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471  Edited By Zaryia
@burntbyhellfire said:

yeah, no, the partied never flopped..

Please stop posting historical inaccurate mis-information in this thread.

It was the republican party's successful plan of getting the white southern population to shift their views from democratic to republican. Up until the Civil War, the southern population was almost entirely democratic, but with the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 their views quickly became republican.

https://www.history.com/topics/1960s/ask-steve-southern-strategy-video

https://www.encyclopedia.com/social-sciences/applied-and-social-sciences-magazines/southern-strategy

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2019/apr/10/candace-owens/candace-owens-pants-fire-statement-southern-strate/

There is a reason the KKK is objectively now a right wing group found in red voting districts. There is a reason why White Nationalists are right leaning.

Same goes for most hate groups.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472 burntbyhellfire

no shit they claim to be a right wing group, they were created by the DNC to scare people to the left.. thats why they wear the fucking masks... good god youre dense

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6400 Posts

Fucking hell, this thread is still going?

The mental gymnastics and deflections here are absurd.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By Zaryia
@burntbyhellfire said:

no shit they claim to be a right wing group, they were created by the DNC to scare people to the left.. thats why they wear the fucking masks... good god youre dense

Okay I'm now positive this is a satirical troll account lol....

That's some straight up Alex Jones conspiracy nutjob stuff.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#475 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6286 Posts

Donald Trump being an asshole shouldn't surprise anyone in either party even if you like him LOL

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476 Horgen  Moderator

@burntbyhellfire: Race does not have to be mentioned for it to be racist.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#477 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 19187 Posts

@horgen said:

Wait for what? so you are saying Race does not matter in someone being a racist?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

Wait for what? so you are saying Race does not matter in someone being a racist?

He's not saying it doesn't matter. He's saying you literally don't have to state their race in the sentence.

For example: Telling an American born person (or Citizen) to go back to the country they came from.

You are not literally mentioning race, but that is a racist/discriminatory statement. Most Americans agree and Federal guidelines agree.

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479  Edited By Horgen  Moderator

@Jacanuk: Reading comprehension?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 17547 Posts

@Jacanuk:

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “***"", *****, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “*****”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “*****", *****"

Trump is going in the inverse of this political strategy - going less abstract with his racism - and his supporters are cheering it on while defending it because he didn't EXPLICITLY mention race.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481 burntbyhellfire

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

He's not saying it doesn't matter. He's saying you literally don't have to state their race in the sentence.

For example: Telling an American born person (or Citizen) to go back to the country they came from.

You are not literally mentioning race, but that is a racist/discriminatory statement. Most Americans agree and Federal guidelines agree.

if i told you to go back where you came from, is it racist?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 Zaryia
@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

Yes.

If you told me, an American born citizen, to go back to the country I came from it would be racist.

I'm glad you finally agree with the federal guidelines and 70%~ of Americans.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483 burntbyhellfire

@zaryia said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

Yes.

If you told me, an American born citizen, to go back to the country I came from it would be racist.

you really do not know the difference between race and nationality, do you?

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484 BaelNergal
Member since 2019 • 570 Posts

@zaryia said:

Yes.

It's only racist in certain contexts. But, in general, it's not racist overall; "American" is a nationality, not a race. So if I told you that just because you're American and for no other reason, it wouldn't be racist. But, it would still be discrimination.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 4102 Posts

‘Trump tells congresswomen of color born in America’

Dumb thread title. One of them (Omar) wasn’t born in the US.

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486 Horgen  Moderator

It was more correct than Trump...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487  Edited By Zaryia
@Sevenizz said:

‘Trump tells congresswomen of color born in America’

Dumb thread title. One of them (Omar) wasn’t born in the US.

Three of them were lmao. This spin.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 4102 Posts

@zaryia: So you agree with me the thread title is inaccurate therefore dumb.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489  Edited By MirkoS77

Someone still hasn't answered my question as to why telling them to "go back to where they came from" was necessary for him to get his point across or express his greviance with (what he viewed as) anti-American sentiment?

Can any of you defending Trump with a straight face say that you believe he would've stated the same thing to four whites? I highly doubt it and don't think it would've even crossed his mind, because it appears to Trump (and his supporters) that the main criteria that qualifies someone as an American in this day and age=someone who is white.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21393 Posts

My....goodness. Do people seriously not understand that attacking a persons nationality can also be filed under racist too?...

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491 BaelNergal
@tocool340 said:

My....goodness. Do people seriously not understand that attacking a persons nationality can also be filed under racist too?...

I understand that's an idiotic concept that waters down the concept of racism to the point that it almost becomes an empty point of conversation and also severely waters down the real-world effects of real racism throughout history and in modern times.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 167530 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

That's not what he said.

Karnage108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493 Karnage108
Member since 2010 • 2514 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

That's not what he said.

Well then I think your comment is racist.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#494 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 19187 Posts
@zaryia said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

Yes.

What a bunch of BS.

No, if you tell someone who claims to be Cuban more than an American to go home then no that would not be racist unless that person meant all people of Hispanic descent should go back "home"

I know the left loves to water down and completely rework definitions to fit their agenda but this is too far a stretch especially when the motives behind the statement is clearly not, race but political and because they speak up against the person.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#495 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 1983 Posts

Liberals cry racism over everything. They're like fragile little toddlers, emotionally.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496  Edited By MirkoS77

@baelnergal said:
@tocool340 said:

I understand that's an idiotic concept that waters down the concept of racism to the point that it almost becomes an empty point of conversation and also severely waters down the real-world effects of real racism throughout history and in modern times.

No, it is YOU and every other Trump supporter that are so adamant in qualifying racism into its strictest definition in your pathetic defense of Trump that is watering down and obfuscating the term so much so that apparently, it cannot even be harmful in context of insinuation, implication, subtlety, nuance, and passive aggressiveness.

That racism is not explicitly stated in its textbook definition doesn't mean it isn't intended nor present. The aforementioned methods are how racists and bigots attempt to get their message across while then backing off and acting all shocked, laughably shifting the blame onto the other side, trying to argue they're "watering down" the term, claiming they are the ones that are making it about something that it is not. Why? Because unless racism is explicit in its definition, it can always be granted the benefit of the doubt that it's something else. This is what you people rely upon, it's how you excuse Trump and has been all this time, and it is how racism is furthered in society. Trump's utilizing it, and you and every other one of his moronic followers constantly buy into it (either through naivete or because you actually agree).

So please, spare us your bullshit. You full well know that the only way you'd even consider Trump a racist is if you heard the strict definition come out of his mouth. And you know what? You'd then probably cheer it on or hand-brush it away as "well, yeah, he says stupid stuff.....so what?" He could be marching in front of a KKK rally holding a sign that says "**** ni**ers" and you'd argue that he's simply out there to get fresh air and only helping someone who's getting tired of holding the sign. But no, he's not a racist....prove it!

Right.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497  Edited By BaelNergal
@MirkoS77 said:

No, it is YOU and every other Trump supporter

I'm a Democrat. I voted for Hillary in the last election, and have been steadily defending clowns and morons from being insulted by being associated with Trump.

All you've done with your assumption and falsely holier-than-thou speech is help make my point: It's an idiotic concept that originates from a lack of intelligent thought. As demonstrated by your lack of capacity to understand that nationality is not the same as race, despite the fact that some Republicans use it as such... something that should be used against them, yet I see too many people like you agreeing with them. Which they later use to make you look like a complete idiot because they understand the difference and, apparently, you don't.

And, yes, the whole point of confusing them like this is to water down the discussions of real-world racism to the point the accusations become empty... and you're helping them. You are part of the problem.

Maybe, just maybe, make certain you have some concept of who you're talking to next time, rather than act like exactly the kind of stereotype Republicans say we are and provide more bullets for them to use against us in the next election.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#498  Edited By MirkoS77

@baelnergal said:
@MirkoS77 said:

No, it is YOU and every other Trump supporter

I'm a Democrat. I voted for Hillary in the last election, and have been steadily defending clowns and morons from being insulted by being associated with Trump.

All you've done with your assumption and falsely holier-than-thou speech is help make my point: It's an idiotic concept that originates from a lack of intelligent thought. As demonstrated by your lack of capacity to understand that nationality is not the same as race, despite the fact that some Republicans use it as such... something that should be used against them, yet I see too many people like you agreeing with them. Which they later use to make you look like a complete idiot because they understand the difference and, apparently, you don't.

And, yes, the whole point of confusing them like this is to water down the discussions of real-world racism to the point the accusations become empty... and you're helping them. You are part of the problem.

Maybe, just maybe, make certain you have some concept of who you're talking to next time, rather than act like exactly the kind of stereotype Republicans say we are and provide more bullets for them to use against us in the next election.

I don't care one iota if you're a democrat or if you voted Hillary, you are defending Trump's actions and that's what's relevant. Nobody has answered my question, you amongst them, so I'll repost:

"Someone still hasn't answered my question as to why telling them to "go back to where they came from" was necessary for him to get his point across or express his grievance with (what he viewed as) anti-American sentiment? Can any of you defending Trump say that you believe he would've stated the same thing to four whites?"

He never would've, because Trump makes a clear distinction between nationality and race. It's blatantly obviously whites are native born Americans to him by default. How do we know this? Through the corollary: he immediately ignorantly assumed three non-white U.S. born citizens were immigrants. He also immediately assumed where they came from was "broken and crime infested". As three of the squad were U.S. citizens and not immigrants, on what basis is he making that determination where they came from was broken and crime infested? By the only thing that was left to him:

Their race.

Further, when you assume that an (unspecified) place is broken and crime infested that you are telling to go back to where they came from, you are also making the implication its inferiority is contingent upon that single criteria of race.....ergo, racism.

It shouldn't be that difficult to connect the dots here, but obviously with you it is. And yet again, people jump through the hoops to defend Trump. Maybe, by some miracle, Trump isn't racist and he was simply incredibly obtuse in his wording, but if you actually took some time to understand the intricacies of deduction and logic you'd at the very least understand how incredibly close he flirts to the implication.

And again, "real world racism" functions like this. Implication, insinuation, nuance, subtlety, and passive aggressiveness. Unless you are a KKK member, this is how racists operate in plain sight while propagating their filth. You are part of the problem because you hand wave it away because it's not explicit and then bitch and moan and posit people idiots when they only rightly call it out for what it is.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499 BaelNergal
@MirkoS77 said:

I don't care one iota if you're a democrat or if you voted Hillary, you are defending Trump's actions

What kind of brain-destroying bizarro world do you come from where "this originates from a lack of intelligent thought and we should use that fact against Republicans who utilize that logic" becomes "I'm defending Trump?" I've seen some pretty bad doozies of logic, but this is one of the few times I've seen an attempt at it so twisted it turns words around to have their exact opposite meaning.

Or did you just not even bother reading my previous post? Because I already addressed everything you just said about what Trump is doing, and how to deal with it, in my previous post just by calling what he's doing something that comes from a lack of intelligent thought and saying we should use it against his side. You're talking to the wrong person in our conversation about a lack of connecting dots.

What Trump and those like him are doing is a form of divide and conquer strategy, and not even a new one. You start a concept you know will fail under any logical examination, get your opposition to accept such logic as legitimate, and then turn around and use logical examination against them to make them look like idiots. In that way, you undermine any legitimate criticisms your opposition has of your very real problems. In this case, conflating racist actions with nationalist actions, so that the people who oppose you become confused enough to think of being against another nation as being racism, so that you can turn around and make them look completely disconnected from reality by pointing out very real problems caused by certain bad or malfunctioning nations. You defeat this by realizing they are conflating two different types of discrimination, pointing that out, and using that against them... not by falling for the trick and legitimizing the tactic, as you're doing.

Notably, this form of divide and conquer works very well in real life, and is known for turning minority groups against each other. It's part of the reason why African Americans and Latin Americans tend to have trouble getting along, and why some groups of Latin Americans hate each other far more than the nations their ancestors come from did. It's how the Republicans have so much of a Latin American following. It's why Asian Americans, traditionally an extremely discriminated group in the United States, often get lumped in with whites. It works, and you are helping it work. And that is part of how real-world racism works, which is why you are promoting racism far more than I am without even realizing it.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#500 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 3413 Posts

@MirkoS77: the reason he said it was to trigger the left into a massive meltdown for the nation to watch. I think its genius, his comment was PG, it diddnt even bring up race or suggest a race.

At the most you could call it xenophobic... And thats still a stretch. Its the classic, if you dont like it, get out.

The point is that if you talk about how horrible america is, that its a hateful place, that its oppressive and a terrible place. Then why dont you leave?

The comment can be used for whites, i personally would like Rosie O Donnell to gtfo and go to canada like she said she would.

Either way this will be a net gain for Trump, many americans are sick and tired of the constant identity politics and cries of racism from progressives and 3rd wave feminists on every little thing. The american flag is racist. Starbucks is racist. Cops are racist, toxic masculinity, manspreading, mansplaining, islamaphobic, homophobic, xenophobic, transphobic, patriarchy, the intersectional systematic oppression olympics,

The squad are the representatives for that crowd, and many even on the left dont like them. Trump is going to make them eat themselves using thier own ideology. They are idenitarian morons that will always take the bait.