Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

Anytime Trump says or does anything racist his supporters will inevitably look the other way. If they're pressed on the matter they will tell you we can't be sure as to what the president really believes in his heart. We have seen this time and time again. Paul Ryan even once aknowledged that the then candidate Trump was providing a textbook example of racism, but that didn't matter to his supporters either.

My conclusion is that the anti-pc crowd become very very pc when it comes to acknowledging the truth of having elected a racist president. What do you guys think? Are "anti-pc Trumpsters" a bunch of hypocrites?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

It's not only his racism they ignore. It's his inability to do the job. Honestly looking at him sitting with his arms crossed and talking like an uneducated middle school....if that high in school.......makes me puke.

Most embarrassing president ever.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@Serraph105:

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I generally lean to the right, but I do not support Donald Trump. I begrudgingly voted for Hillary Clinton in the general election because I felt that Trump was tremendously unqualified and reckless. I had hope that he would rise to the job - hope because whether I like it or not he's president - but he has shown that he's going to be in the gutter for his term. He's been extremely divisive, lacks any kind of expertise in governing, lacks basic self control and tact, has no particular plan or goal other than promoting his ego, and sadly has wittingly or unwittingly promoted racist ideas.

The mistake is assuming that his base is composed of just racist rednecks. A lot of his supporters are older people with a misunderstanding of what he represents or brings to the table.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJS9502_basic

@sonicare said:

I generally lean to the right, but I do not support Donald Trump. I begrudgingly voted for Hillary Clinton in the general election because I felt that Trump was tremendously unqualified and reckless. I had hope that he would rise to the job - hope because whether I like it or not he's president - but he has shown that he's going to be in the gutter for his term. He's been extremely divisive, lacks any kind of expertise in governing, lacks basic self control and tact, has no particular plan or goal other than promoting his ego, and sadly has wittingly or unwittingly promoted racist ideas.

The mistake is assuming that his base is composed of just racist rednecks. A lot of his supporters are older people with a misunderstanding of what he represents or brings to the table.

Yes but many of those older people are turning from him. They depend on some of the social programs he wants to cut. What I'm curious about is will the Republicans put up a better candidate or stick with trump next election.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23031 Posts

@sonicare: Yes... Merely a misunderstanding.... :-p

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@sonicare: Yes... Merely a misunderstanding.... :-p

The road to hell is paved with good intentions?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Serraph105

@LJS9502_basic said:
@sonicare said:

Yes but many of those older people are turning from him. They depend on some of the social programs he wants to cut. What I'm curious about is will the Republicans put up a better candidate or stick with trump next election.

Oh they'll be sticking with Trump, not out of agreement or disagreement, but because sticking with an incumbent president is just the smart thing to do.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

Oh they'll be sticking with Trump, not out of agreement or disagreement, but because sticking with an incumbent president is just the smart thing to do.

Not because they are stubborn? :P

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic

@Serraph105 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

What if his approval is so low though?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Biggest liberal circle jerk going on in this thread. You're too politically correct to see someone is racist? How is this top not closed? WTF?! LOL

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Serraph105 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Because it´s been like that since he won.

And also because from the begining to now, CNN, NY times, Washout post has all been on a campaign called "we are now exclusive anti-trump networks"

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

It looks like no effort went into this thread, just pure emotion.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23031 Posts

I don't understand the relation to being PC.

They don't want to admit he's racist because they don't want to (at least publicly) admit that they voted for someone who is racist (or panders to racists). Doing so would result in an uncomfortable personal acknowledgement and\or a public declaration of something that the public deems to be abhorrent.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Jacanuk

@SOedipus said:

Are you surprised?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Serraph105 said:

And also because from the begining to now, CNN, NY times, Washout post has all been on a campaign called "we are now exclusive anti-trump networks"

Yes.........and that doesn't mean he will repeat. I'd bet he won't actually. But I wasn't talking to you. You don't deal in facts.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@SOedipus said:

Are you surprised?

No, not really.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Serraph105

@SOedipus said:
@Jacanuk said:
@SOedipus said:

Are you surprised?

No, not really.

I put as much effort into this thread as Trump does at being president. Many people are saying more effort was put in this thread actually.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jacanuk

@Serraph105 said:
@SOedipus said:
@Jacanuk said:
@SOedipus said:

Are you surprised?

No, not really.

I put as much effort into this thread as Trump does at being president. Many people are saying more effort was put in this thread actually.

You are trying hard to make a joke there aren´t you ;) to bad it falls short.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@n64dd said:

Biggest liberal circle jerk going on in this thread. You're too politically correct to see someone is racist? How is this top not closed? WTF?! LOL

You are a snowflake. You want threads closed because they hurt your tinder sensibilities

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

People calling people they disagree with racist ITT.

virtuous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22 virtuous
Member since 2017 • 51 Posts

Politically indoctrinated people will typically look the other way whenever the perceived "other side" makes an accusation be it true or not this is so for both of many Democrats and Republicans it is what you may call "groupthink." Personally I find it really is not worth the effort to justify their ignorance with any attention as you can argue with them until the end of time and they will not be persuaded because they have already abandoned sanity for a false moral dogma which they have formulated a belief system on. Perhaps we should start by questioning two things: 1. Do these morals improve our lives or the lives of others. 2. Are these things we believe out of experience or out of indoctrination.

As for Mr.Trump I don't think he has any particularly strong ideological beliefs including beliefs about race the accusations of racism and sexism may or may not be true but I fail to see how it is consequential either way but I would consider the so-called "left" criticizing Mr.Trump over crude remarks about females ad-nauseum but nothing about dropping a WMD on Afgan villagers a fine example of moral hypocrisy maybe even insincerity.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@DaBrainz: No, people are calling people they think are racists, racists. I disagree with thinking chocolate is the best kind of ice cream or the idea of a flat tax but I don’t call those people racists.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

It was higher when he was elected.

This is how approval percentages work.

You get a starting point and then depending on if you enact legislation or push for bills that the people approve of or feel is good for the nation, that percentage generally goes up. When a president makes a mistake, it goes down.

Now, since his inauguration, its been going down and down and down and that is because hes done nothing positive and the sane.... semi-sane once Trump supporters, now see him for what they should have in the first place. This is his approval rating going down. And don't act like those networks didnt treat Trump as a joke he is, for a year and half prior to him actually taking office.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

You're definitely more coherent.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44551 Posts

Not just his supporters, Republican Party looks the other way, and it's not that surprising, they've been humoring racism for years, the racism that surrounds Trump supporters almost seemed inevitable after the racism the Republicans nurtured in opposition to Obama.

But is it really that surprising, their policies have been racist for decades. And if you don't like it, "why do you hate America?!".

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

It's not only his racism they ignore. It's his inability to do the job. Honestly looking at him sitting with his arms crossed and talking like an uneducated middle school....if that high in school.......makes me puke.

If he is that bad where does Obama fit in he wouldn't make a patch on Trump's backside.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

If he is that bad where does Obama fit in he wouldn't make a patch on Trump's backside.

Actually Obama did some good things. Though he was thwarted at every turn by the Republican controlled Congress. trump cannot use that excuse for his failure as a president. Hopefully the interim elections will flip control of at least one House.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

I think you and Trump should get a room already.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Actually Obama did some good things. Though he was thwarted at every turn by the Republican controlled Congress. trump cannot use that excuse for his failure as a president. Hopefully the interim elections will flip control of at least one House.

Sure, it´s not like Obama had a super majority for a good part of his first term.

But i know you can´t see the forest for all the trees when it comes to the left.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:

Sure, it´s not like Obama had a super majority for a good part of his first term.

But i know you can´t see the forest for all the trees when it comes to the left.

Which just shows you don't know my posting history....let alone my politics. It's so sad that any criticism of trumps gets the ignorant to slobber left all the time.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

What good things did he do? I would like to know.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

The economy improved. Job creation has been steady.....you should know without touching any economic policies your boy donnie is taking credit for Obama's work. Wages edged up a bit. Making the government do something about health care.........just a few for you to chew on.

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34  Edited By waahahah
Member since 2014 • 2462 Posts

@JimB said:

He killed TPP, slashed regulations

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35 waahahah
Member since 2014 • 2462 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Not just his supporters, Republican Party looks the other way, and it's not that surprising, they've been humoring racism for years, the racism that surrounds Trump supporters almost seemed inevitable after the racism the Republicans nurtured in opposition to Obama.

But is it really that surprising, their policies have been racist for decades. And if you don't like it, "why do you hate America?!".

what racism?