Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 warmblur
Member since 2017 • 3385 Posts

"Stable genius"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-nuking-hurricanes-nuclear-weapons-disrupt-storm-bomb-a9078796.html

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 26901 Posts

THAT is a silly idea.

Also, Trump is now worse than Hitler and Stalin AND Mao:

Allen Frances on CNN: "Trump is as destructive a person in this century as Hitler, Stalin, Mao in the last century. He may be responsible for many more million deaths than they were."

Trump has killed (will kill?) more than 45 mil people. That's impressive, because I wasn't even aware of it.

joebones5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 joebones5000
Member since 2016 • 2860 Posts

If you are not yet embarrassed that you voted for Trump, you have a fundamental disconnect with reality.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 2622 Posts

Do you have an actual sources because your Sources source (where independentUk got there info from. I want to make this clear) is https://www.axios.com/trump-nuclear-bombs-hurricanes-97231f38-2394-4120-a3fa-8c9cf0e3f51c.html

Which has no proof besides hearsay (so someone said trump said), which isn't proof at all.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By warmblur
@npiet1 said:

Do you have an actual sources because your Sources source (where independentUk got there info from. I want to make this clear) is https://www.axios.com/trump-nuclear-bombs-hurricanes-97231f38-2394-4120-a3fa-8c9cf0e3f51c.html

Which has no proof besides hearsay (so someone said trump said), which isn't proof at all.

Sounds like you're in denial.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 npiet1

@warmblur said:
@npiet1 said:

No I just wanted some proof, but knowing gamespot it's to much to ask, since most people her jump straight on anything that hates trump. Sorry I wanted to make up my own mind about this.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 17612 Posts

That's silly. We don't have a hurricane problem, we have a mental health problem.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 35974 Posts

Obviously taken out of context again from those desperate to crucify him. All those who hate him, gobble it for further validation without a seconds thought.

Can't wait for him to win again. Gonna be glorious.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 39018 Posts

Let me take a guess, President Trump watch that Sy-Fy movie Sharknado right?

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#11 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 26901 Posts

@warmblur said:
@npiet1 said:

Given how untrustworthy the media turns out to be, it seems pretty smart to me.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 34177 Posts

@fenrir-strife: I think that you're upset that even if this is completely false, Trump is crazy/dumb enough for this to sound completely true.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 14

#15 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 36705 Posts

Keeping in mind that this is the same president that says "Windmills cause cancer" and various cancer institutions called BS on it.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#16 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 35974 Posts

@davillain- said:

Let me take a guess, President Trump watch that Sy-Fy movie Sharknado right?

He thought Air Force One was a gripping documentary.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By warmblur

@KungfuKitten said:
@warmblur said:
@npiet1 said:

Fox news mostly.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 npiet1
@warmblur said:
@KungfuKitten said:
@warmblur said:
@npiet1 said:

Fox news mostly.

What about the link you just posted with hearsay as source? That's untrustworthy by definition.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 7839 Posts
@Serraph105 said:

@fenrir-strife: I think that you're upset that even if this is completely false, Trump is crazy/dumb enough for this to sound completely true.

Assuming this is false, I would think less of this as another aha moment to show how dumb the left thinks Trump is and more of another moment that makes it harder for the left to get Republicans and independents to not vote for him in 2020.

Cry wolf too many times and nobody will believe you when the wolf really shows up.The people most likely to believe this story are the people that already came to the conclusion that they will not vote for him no matter what.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By warmblur

@npiet1 said:
@warmblur said:
@KungfuKitten said:
@warmblur said:

Fox news mostly.

What about the link you just posted with hearsay as source? That's untrustworthy by definition.

How? why would they randomly make this up? here's some points from it

Behind the scenes: During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump said, "I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them?" according to one source who was there. "They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?" the source added, paraphrasing the president's remarks.

• Asked how the briefer reacted, the source recalled he said something to the effect of, "Sir, we'll look into that."
  • Trump replied by asking incredulously how many hurricanes the U.S. could handle and reiterating his suggestion that the government intervene before they make landfall.
  • The briefer "was knocked back on his heels," the source in the room added. "You could hear a gnat fart in that meeting. People were astonished. After the meeting ended, we thought, 'What the f---? What do we do with this?'"

So...... they made all this up to say bad things about Trump? pleaseee Trump is a moron and we all know it.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 npiet1

@warmblur: Untrustworthy "not able to be relied on as honest or truthful." That's hearsay in any system: legal, education etc. That's how. So do you have a better source?

Nuck81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 Nuck81
Member since 2005 • 7857 Posts

Trump tweeted this morning he didn't say that.

So that pretty much confirms the story is true

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 npiet1

@warmblur: argh you edit the post after I posted.

@warmblur said:
@npiet1 said:
@warmblur said:
@KungfuKitten said:
@warmblur said:

Fox news mostly.

How? why would they randomly make this up? here's some points from it

Behind the scenes: During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump said, "I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them?" according to one source who was there. "They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?" the source added, paraphrasing the president's remarks.

• Asked how the briefer reacted, the source recalled he said something to the effect of, "Sir, we'll look into that."
  • Trump replied by asking incredulously how many hurricanes the U.S. could handle and reiterating his suggestion that the government intervene before they make landfall.
  • The briefer "was knocked back on his heels," the source in the room added. "You could hear a gnat fart in that meeting. People were astonished. After the meeting ended, we thought, 'What the f---? What do we do with this?'"

So...... they made all this up to say bad things about Trump? pleaseee Trump is a moron and we all know it.

That's hearsay though, there is no record of this besides someone saying to someone else that trump said this. They might of made it up. You really don't think people don't make any shit up about trump?

This is not about whether he's dumb enough to say it or not. It's whether it's factual or not and so far no it's not. There's no source besides hearsay, which is by definition untrustworthy, which is why all I asked is for something trustworthy. I've always done this, if you post an article I will fact check it myself. If the source is untrustworthy and that doesn't matter who, I can not believe it.

watercrack445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By watercrack445
Member since 2017 • 2054 Posts

HAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA

This is too funny and sad at the same time.

How many hurricanes can the USA handle? Drop a nuclear bomb before they can make landfall?

You can't shoot a hurricane!

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#25 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 19322 Posts
@warmblur said:
@npiet1 said:

That is not how things work.

Either you present credible proof/citation or a direct quote that Trump actually want to use "nukes" to stop hurricanes or what we have here is a very very bad attempt at trolling.

Heirren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Heirren
Member since 2017 • 2327 Posts

Lol thats funny. It does sound like Trumps sense of humor, which i dont think anyone will deny is quite funny.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 warmblur

@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:
@npiet1 said:

Either you present credible proof/citation or a direct quote that Trump actually want to use "nukes" to stop hurricanes or what we have here is a very very bad attempt at trolling.

Prove that it is fake.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 10181 Posts
@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:
@npiet1 said:

I dunno, several time we've heard staffer leaks like this and days or hours later Trump inadvertently confirms them.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 35989 Posts

hurricanes are orders of magnitude more powerful than a nuclear bomb.

might as well try to stop a freight train by throwing a pound of wet spaghetti at it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 167844 Posts

@ad1x2 said:
@Serraph105 said:

Assuming this is false, I would think less of this as another aha moment to show how dumb the left thinks Trump is and more of another moment that makes it harder for the left to get Republicans and independents to not vote for him in 2020.

Cry wolf too many times and nobody will believe you when the wolf really shows up.The people most likely to believe this story are the people that already came to the conclusion that they will not vote for him no matter what.

Not sure why you think independents are going to vote for him.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14026 Posts

You know what's better than a hurricane?

A hurricane that's on fire and dumping fallout after the nuke doesn't do jack.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:

I dunno, several time we've heard staffer leaks like this and days or hours later Trump inadvertently confirms them.

Well, irregardless of that, you cannot just claim something and then not back it up by a quote.

I mean we already had the talk about the fake news on facebook and around the interwebs. So a random website with no credibility is not going to cut it.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19434 Posts

Lmao... definitely sounds like something the imbecile would say.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LJS9502_basic

Whether he said it or not...…….it wouldn't surprise anyone had he.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ad1x2
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:
@Serraph105 said:

Not sure why you still think that his loss in 2020 is guaranteed.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LJS9502_basic

@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:
@Serraph105 said:

Not what I said. You seem to be providing your own narrative to posts lately.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ad1x2
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Well, irregardless of that, you cannot just claim something and then not back it up by a quote.

I mean we already had the talk about the fake news on facebook and around the interwebs. So a random website with no credibility is not going to cut it.

It doesn't matter whether or not it is true. The damage has already been done and to the delight of his biggest haters there is no possible way Trump can prove that he didn't say it. Even Hillary Clinton jumped in on the fun.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ad1x2
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:

Not what I said. You seem to be providing your own narrative to posts lately.

It's clear what your post implies; no independents will vote for him and he will only receive votes from hardcore Trump supporters, who don't have the numbers to reelect him.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#39 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 19801 Posts

Well, if he is going to do it he better do it fast because a hurricane is approaching Puerto Rico and I don't wanna get hit with radiation.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jacanuk
@ad1x2 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

It doesn't matter whether or not it is true. The damage has already been done and to the delight of his biggest haters there is no possible way Trump can prove that he didn't say it. Even Hillary Clinton jumped in on the fun.

Yep, that is the biggest problem, while Trump has said some things that are not kosher, it´s insane to watch people who blinded by their hate will take anything onboard as gospel.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By R-Gamer  Online
Member since 2019 • 1050 Posts

@joebones5000: looking at the alternatives then and now I'm still glad I voted for Trump and will vote for him again. Not a huge fan of him but what's running against him is far worse.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By warmblur

@Jacanuk said:
@ad1x2 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Yep, that is the biggest problem, while Trump has said some things that are not kosher, it´s insane to watch people who blinded by their hate will take anything onboard as gospel.

That's funny coming from you that is a hardcore Trump supporter that believes everything Fox news tells him. Let me ask you do you think Trump is the chosen one?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Jacanuk
@warmblur said:

That's funny coming from you that is a hardcore Trump supporter that believes everything Fox news tells him. Let me ask you do you think Trump is the chosen one?

Are you trying to make a joke here? because I can´t count the times I have said that Trump is means to an end and I don´t care about him at all.

2 Supreme court justices were worth the vote.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By npiet1

@Jacanuk: If you agree that you need evidence apparently that makes you a hardcore trump supporter. Lol.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 17612 Posts

I also heard that spraying bear mace into a ceiling fan alleviates sinus congestion.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#46 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 24902 Posts
@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:

Are you trying to make a joke here? because I can´t count the times I have said that Trump is means to an end and I don´t care about him at all.

2 Supreme court justices were worth the vote.

What do you hope to get out of the two additional R's on the bench?

joebones5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By joebones5000
Member since 2016 • 2860 Posts

@r-gamer: if you're glad you voted for Trump over sane Republicans like John huntsman in 2016, you lack the ability to think critically. There is really nothing more to say.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By R-Gamer  Online
Member since 2019 • 1050 Posts

@joebones5000: over who?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 11036 Posts

It's insane to think that it's not out of character for Trump to suggest something like that. He's such an imbecilic pathological liar that most people would think, 'Yeah, Trump seems like a moron who would suggest something like this.'

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#50 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 13728 Posts

Um yeah, don't do that.