jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/08/24/trump-releases-his-second-term-agenda-n2574894

President Trump: Fighting for You!

JOBS

·Create 10 Million New Jobs in 10 Months

·Create 1 Million New Small Businesses

·Cut Taxes to Boost Take-Home Pay and Keep Jobs in America

·Enact Fair Trade Deals that Protect American Jobs

·"Made in America" Tax Credits

·Expand Opportunity Zones

·Continue Deregulatory Agenda for Energy Independence

ERADICATE COVID-19

·Develop a Vaccine by The End Of 2020

·Return to Normal in 2021

·Make All Critical Medicines and Supplies for Healthcare Workers in The United States

·Refill Stockpiles and Prepare for Future Pandemics

END OUR RELIANCE ON CHINA

·Bring Back 1 Million Manufacturing Jobs from China

·Tax Credits for Companies that Bring Back Jobs from China

·Allow 100% Expensing Deductions for Essential Industries like Pharmaceuticals and Robotics who Bring Back their Manufacturing to the United States

·No Federal Contracts for Companies who Outsource to China

·Hold China Fully Accountable for Allowing the Virus to Spread around the World

HEALTHCARE

·Cut Prescription Drug Prices

·Put Patients and Doctors Back in Charge of our Healthcare System

·Lower Healthcare Insurance Premiums

·End Surprise Billing

·Cover All Pre-Existing Conditions

·Protect Social Security and Medicare

·Protect Our Veterans and Provide World-Class Healthcare and Services

EDUCATION

·Provide School Choice to Every Child in America

·Teach American Exceptionalism

DRAIN THE SWAMP

·Pass Congressional Term Limits

·End Bureaucratic Government Bullying of U.S. Citizens and Small Businesses

·Expose Washington’s Money Trail and Delegate Powers Back to People and States

·Drain the Globalist Swamp by Taking on International Organizations That Hurt American Citizens

DEFEND OUR POLICE

·Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers

·Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers

·Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism

·Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice

·End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial

END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS

·Block Illegal Immigrants from Becoming Eligible for Taxpayer-Funded Welfare, Healthcare, and Free College Tuition

·Mandatory Deportation for Non-Citizen Gang Members

·Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks

·End Sanctuary Cities to Restore our Neighborhoods and Protect our Families

·Prohibit American Companies from Replacing United States Citizens with Lower-Cost Foreign Workers

·Require New Immigrants to Be Able to Support Themselves Financially

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

·Launch Space Force, Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon and Send the First Manned Mission to Mars

· Build the World’s Greatest Infrastructure System

·Win the Race to 5G and Establish a National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network

·Continue to Lead the World in Access to the Cleanest Drinking Water and Cleanest Air

Partner with Other Nations to Clean Up our Planet’s Oceans

AMERICA FIRST FOREIGN POLICY

·Stop Endless Wars and Bring Our Troops Home

·Get Allies to Pay their Fair Share

·Maintain and Expand America’s Unrivaled Military Strength

·Wipe Out Global Terrorists Who Threaten to Harm Americans

·Build a Great Cybersecurity Defense System and Missile Defense System

I like this list alot!! Granted, he cant do it all unless congress can come together on it. But the one thing here that i want to point out that NEEDS to happen is this one:

Pass Congressional Term Limits

Seriously would love to see it happen but i know the DNC and GOP old guard will never let it happen, they make too money doing nothing and milking our tax dollars. I am still very happy that its on this list either way.

Milk toast fence sitter Tim Pool is even hype about it. He finally admitted hes going to vote Trump this time around.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

No offense, but I found myself laughing at this. It is EXTREMELY vague, sometimes contradictory, and in many ways it shows how little he knows about what powers he even has as a president. This list may as well have been written by a child who for some reason is running for president.

Tim Pool is one of the worst streamers out there, his arguments are garbage. And I am not surprised that a simpleton like Tim Pool is impressed by this.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeezers

@Maroxad: I agree it is vague, but i still like it. I would think most people would agree that most of whats here is good, even if it is vague. Its an outline if anything.

I like Tim, not for his arguments but for how he analysis articles by different outlets. Tim honestly kinda pisses me off with his fence sitting, but he is objective. I can at least give him credit for that.

Even Tim calls it out as vague and questions if alot of this stuff will ever be able to get through congress. But even while being vague, he likes it more than what we have seen from Biden *shrug*.

But i do really like that Trump is pushing for congressional term limits, no more 40+ year politicians wasting space with no ideas. This is something i've wanted long before Trump came into politics.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Maroxad

@jeezers: It being vague is only one third of the issues I have with Trump's list. He also comes across as completley ignorant of what he can even do as a president. And it is also incoherrent in some cases. He wants to pull out the US military out of foreign countries, but he also wants to stomp out all terrorism world-wide? Can't have it both ways. He also wants to boost the military. And his campaign promise involves stopping COVID19 in the year 2020, when his second term would not even begin until 2021 *facedesk*.

I used to be in favor of Term Limits for congress. But research has shown that it really isnt a good idea.

It leads to increased political polarization, https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/706764
It leads to decreased skill of the politicians, https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/153244000600600402
It does not positively affect voter turnout, https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/153244000700700207

What exactly is the goal of Term Limits? Because even its supposed benefits dont really exist like those peddling it likes to claim it does.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

·Protect Social Security and Medicare

He JUST pledged to wipe out it's funding.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jeezers

@mattbbpl: he did not lol

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeezers

@Maroxad: I would say there are alot of people, of all different political leanings, that get sick and tired of seeing politicians sit in thier chairs for 40+ years and accomplish absolutely nothing. They are lazy and many times corrupt. That includes both Dems and Repubs. I'm for Term limits, we need more new blood, these old vampires gotta go. At least a 15-20 year limit, something, alot of these skeletons we got are worthless and do jack...im not alone in this thinking man.

Want an example? Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell.

They are garbage and should have retired 20+ years ago, things cant change for the better with these hacks.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mattbbpl

@jeezers said:

He did.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

@Maroxad said:

No offense, but I found myself laughing at this. It is EXTREMELY vague, sometimes contradictory, and in many ways it shows how little he knows about what powers he even has as a president. This list may as well have been written by a child who for some reason is running for president.

Tim Pool is one of the worst streamers out there, his arguments are garbage. And I am not surprised that a simpleton like Tim Pool is impressed by this.

it reminds me of people running for class president in grammar school.

1) no more homework!
2) pizza for lunch everyday!

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Maroxad

@jeezers said:

@Maroxad: I would say there are alot of people, of all different political leanings, that get sick and tired of seeing politicians sit in thier chairs for 40+ years and accomplish absolutely nothing. They are lazy and many times corrupt. That includes both Dems and Repubs. I'm for Term limits, we need more new blood, these old vampires gotta go. At least a 15-20 year limit, something, alot of these skeletons we got are worthless and do jack...im not alone in this thinking man.

Want an example? Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell.

They are garbage and should have retired 20+ years ago, things cant change for the better with these hacks.

I havent seen much evidence of term limits limiting corruption. Campaign spending, with or without term limits remain roughly the same. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/153244000700700102

You are correct that it is a pretty popular view to have though, but after looking through the evidence, data and studies, I am not sure it is the right path to take.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jeezers

@mattbbpl said:
@jeezers said:

He did.

Trump didn't pledge to defund Medicaid or SS, its a deferment on the payroll tax from September to December this year, to help people who got hit by covid keep more of their own money.

In Reality you should be saying "Trump wants to give Americans a tax cut until the end of the year due to covid"

But you come here saying, "Trump is pledging to eliminate Medicaid and SS"

You see how this works???

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mattbbpl
@jeezers said:
@mattbbpl said:
@jeezers said:

He did.

Trump didn't pledge to defund Medicaid or SS, its a deferment on the payroll tax from September to December this year, to help people who got hit by covid keep more of their own money.

In Reality you should be saying "Trump wants to give Americans a tax cut until the end of the year due to covid"

But you come here saying, "Trump is pledging to eliminate Medicaid and SS"

You see how this works???

Trump promised to make the payroll tax cut - which eliminated it entirely - permanent. By doing so he would remove all funding for the programs resulting in their bankruptcy and inability to pay any payments at all by 2023.

You can't just list contradictory end points that sound good without further thought. If you remove funding for something, you aren't protecting it. You can't say, "remove funding for social security" and "protect social security" in the same campaign, which is what Maroxad is complaining about.

If you just list feel-good, empty promises without any detail regarding how you intend to get there, you get a contradictory mess like we have here.

You see how this works??

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By judaspete  Online
Member since 2005 • 7261 Posts

A list of vague platitudes that really underscore how little was actually accomplished in his first term.

Look, just like in 2016, he is saying some things that sound good in theory (I mean, who's going to argue with lowering perscription drug prices?). But he's already shown us he doesn't know how to make most of this happen.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#14 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

DEFEND OUR POLICE

·Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers

·Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers

·Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism

·Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice

·End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial

Um, fully fund? I'm guessing this is the opposite of the idea of "defund" the police? Like the majority of the content, pretty vague. But okay.

Increase penalities for assaults... here, here.

Prosecute drive bys as acts of terrorism, um, are drive bys politically motivated? Gangs use fear of retaliation to control their areas, but they do not seek anything political. Although, seeing known gang members and probationers/parolees in protests makes me chuckle. It's a stretch though.

Bring violent extremists to justice... Here, here.

End zero bail and keep dangerous criminals locked up... Amen. The fact this is even questioned by some in California is shocking.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

This might be my favourite point there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

What a joke. This goes against what he actually does.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

I chuckled, especially since the Trump Administration has accomplished nothing.

Unless failure is an accomplishment. Even cultists have their limits.

lol

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@comp_atkins said:
@Maroxad said:

it reminds me of people running for class president in grammar school.

1) no more homework!

2) pizza for lunch everyday!

Pretty much.

Truly a mad man not fit for office. Completely unrealistic, dishonest, and misleading.

Hopefully people don't buy into the bullshit.

my_user_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 my_user_name
Member since 2019 • 1234 Posts

Give corporations fewer regulations so they can pollute at will ... leads to clean drinking water? Checks out

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Tim Pool is a grifter. You may as well link Candice Owens. But uhh.....that's all generic stuff everyone promises....

Jobs, Healthcare, Infastructure, Economy, Covid etc.

Jeezers, Trump already flopped very very badly on the economy, jobs, infastructure, covid, USPS, and healthcare all while ignoring climate change. Why should I give him a second chance?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mattbbpl

@zaryia said:

Tim Pool is a grifter. You may as well link Candice Owens. But uhh.....that's all generic stuff everyone promises....

Jeezers, Trump already flopped very very badly on the economy, jobs, infastructure, covid, USPS, and healthcare all while ignoring climate change. Why should I give him a second chance?

Let's remember that @jeezers was criticizing Biden's vocal synopsis of his platform for being light on details. When it was pointed out that he had reams of pages detailing his platform, he said they don't count because they're written.

Jeezers, where are Trump's details?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Maroxad

I like how Trump releasing his platform pretty much ended up backfiring everywhere. Just look at the responses in this thread for your first anecdote.

I cant wait to see how the Democrats and the Lincoln Project will tear Trump apart over this.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 judaspete  Online
Member since 2005 • 7261 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

Let's remember that @jeezers was criticizing Biden's vocal synopsis of his platform for being light on details. When it was pointed out that he had reams of pages detailing his platform, he said they don't count because they're written.

Someone should put Elizabeth Warren's plans on his desk and tell them it's his agenda. Lord knows he would never read far enough to know otherwise.

God I wish Warren got the nomination. Look through her plans. Her introductions to each idea is longer than most other candidates entire platform.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mattbbpl

@judaspete said:
@mattbbpl said:

Someone should put Elizabeth Warren's plans on his desk and tell them it's his agenda. Lord knows he would never read far enough to know otherwise.

God I wish Warren got the nomination. Look through her plans. Her introductions to each idea is longer than most other candidates entire platform.

Yeah, I like Warren. I think she'll serve quite well in the Senate though, hopefully rubbing some of her wonkiness off on others in the chamber and directly impacting legislation.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Zaryia

@mattbbpl said:
@zaryia said:

He's super partisan. Policy and data barely even matters to him, it's just all about his "team".

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@drunk_pi said:

I chuckled, especially since the Trump Administration has accomplished nothing.

Unless failure is an accomplishment. Even cultists have their limits.

lol

Hey man he made us number 1. Number 1 in covid deaths. See.....he kept his promise.

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

@horgen said:

What does that even mean?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Simple, vague, and contradictory. A perfect platform for Pool and his subscribers.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Who cares what he says his platform is? It is irrelevant. He could propose the gospel according to SUD123456 and it wouldn't matter.

The man is a pathological liar.

The man literally makes up or changes policy on the basis of what is in his Twitter feed that morning.

The man will chase any random idea whether it is good, bad, or irrelevant to the well being of your country as long as he perceives it to make him look good.

And if that idea meets resistance and he perceives it will make him look bad: it isn't what he meant, he didn't say that, the Democrats are lying, it's a conspiracy against him....or hey look at this new random idea.

You have a lunatic in charge. Some of you should step back and realize that regardless of what he says his policies are he really has none because he has no principles except one....it's good if it strokes his ego.

SumPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SumPro
Member since 2008 • 206 Posts

Trumps list should tell you everything. It would be the start to a perfect Country. You would think by now we would live in a perfect country by all the promises made by both parties but corruption, greed and evil is why we are not. Until we are truly a United States of America we will not achieve Presidents Trumps goals.

Watch_My_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Watch_My_6
Member since 2007 • 297 Posts

Awesome!

It seems like a much more clear and concise plan to keeping America the greatest country in the World than anything the left has.

Trump undeniably kept his promises in his first term - he didn't drag America into any additional wars, started building the wall, and made America's economy as strong as ever.

I appreciate the emphasis on defending our police and military, continuing to promote America, and building for the future.

What is Biden's plan? With pie in the sky ideas like free college, free healthcare, and $15 minimum wage - the only thing he can promise is higher taxes. Oh, and according to Kamala, ending ebola.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LJS9502_basic

@Watch_My_6 said:

Awesome!

It seems like a much more clear and concise plan to keeping America the greatest country in the World than anything the left has.

Trump undeniably kept his promises in his first term - he didn't drag America into any additional wars, started building the wall, and made America's economy as strong as ever.

I appreciate the emphasis on defending our police and military, continuing to promote America, and building for the future.

What is Biden's plan? With pie in the sky ideas like free college, free healthcare, and $15 minimum wage - the only thing he can promise is higher taxes. Oh, and according to Kamala, ending ebola.

The economy is tanked. Hasn't really built a wall either. Defending the military? He's okay with Russian bounties on our troops.

You do know the trump tax cuts will expire for everyone but the really wealthy right?

Why do I get the feeling you are a plant?

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts

To the dishonest trumpers of the forum:

What do you think "american exceptionalism" alludes to?

What do you think "globalist swamp" alludes to?

Through how many mental hoops did you have to jump until "stop wars, bring troops home" and "expand military strength, wipe out global terrorists" made sense to you? I wonder if there's, like, a pointless war or something the US has been waging this century to 'defeat evil terrorists' while fucking over entire countries and innocent populations.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

i felt the whole talk was pandering for the vote.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

Bless

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@jeezers: You would vote for a man who created "Space Force"?

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

I really hope the protest voters have a think about there voting decision this time.

4 more years of this chaos could be the end of America as we know it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/?ruling=true

24% of promises kept, 20% compromised and 49% broken. Are there people who take these promises seriously?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Maroxad

@Watch_My_6 Did he really keep his promises though? He broke 49% his promises, compromised another 20% and stalled 5%. Obama for comparison kept almost half of his promises, compromised 27% and broke 23%

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/?ruling=true

@judaspete said:
@mattbbpl said:

What a comprehensive list :O Seemed like she had the whole thing planned out.

Now I can see why Bernie Sanders practically contacted her, begging her to run for presidency (only to run himself when she said no) in 2016.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 horgen  Moderator

@THUMPTABLE said:
@horgen said:

American exceptionalism is the theory that the history of the United States is inherently different from that of other nations.[2] In this view, American exceptionalism stems from its emergence from the American Revolution, thereby becoming what the political scientist Seymour Martin Lipset called "the first new nation"[3] and developing a uniquely American ideology, "Americanism", based on liberty, equality before the law, individual responsibility, republicanism, representative democracy, and laissez-faire economics. This ideology itself is often referred to as "American exceptionalism."[4] Second is the idea that America has a unique mission to transform the world. As President Abraham Lincoln stated in the Gettysburg address (1863), Americans have a duty to ensure, "government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." Third is the sense that America's history and its mission give it a superiority over other nations.

According to Wikipedia.

Note I have no issues with being proud of your country, but this is taking it a little further.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zaryia

@netracing said:

24% of promises kept, 20% compromised and 49% broken. Are there people who take these promises seriously?

@Watch_My_6 said:

Awesome!

Trump undeniably kept his promises in his first term

Hmm...which post should I believe?

Do Trumpers here understand why they are considered fakeboy or satire accounts a lot of the time?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15564 Posts

A better thread title might be: pathological liar releases stream of meaningless guff to try and pretend campaign to avoid prison has legitimate value.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

At what point does the ruling party and group become the establishment? Trump and co., along with the GOP, have held the reigns for 4 years (longer if you count Congress). Let's face it, Trump IS the establishment now.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 horgen  Moderator

@zaryia said:
@netracing said:

@Watch_My_6 said:

Awesome!

Trump undeniably kept his promises in his first term

Hmm...which post should I believe?

Do Trumpers here understand why they are considered fakeboy or satire accounts a lot of the time?

Alternative facts. Just deal with it.

“You are a slow learner, Winston."

"How can I help it? How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."

"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane.”

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

mostly sounds like scams, still waiting on the 20ft high 6ft thick concrete wall stretching from florida to california.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jeezers

@sealionact: hey dont sleep on the space force man, I'm stoked about it, just wait, before you know it we will be smoking weed from Mars.

The possibilities are endless.

TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 LJS9502_basic

@jeezers said:

@sealionact: hey dont sleep on the space force man, I'm stoked about it, just wait, before you know it we will be smoking weed from Mars.

The possibilities are endless.

TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸

Yeah we can throw more money at the military but screw the sick people amirite.

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#49 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

@horgen said:
@THUMPTABLE said:
@horgen said:

American exceptionalism is the theory that the history of the United States is inherently different from that of other nations.[2] In this view, American exceptionalism stems from its emergence from the American Revolution, thereby becoming what the political scientist Seymour Martin Lipset called "the first new nation"[3] and developing a uniquely American ideology, "Americanism", based on liberty, equality before the law, individual responsibility, republicanism, representative democracy, and laissez-faire economics. This ideology itself is often referred to as "American exceptionalism."[4] Second is the idea that America has a unique mission to transform the world. As President Abraham Lincoln stated in the Gettysburg address (1863), Americans have a duty to ensure, "government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." Third is the sense that America's history and its mission give it a superiority over other nations.

According to Wikipedia.

Note I have no issues with being proud of your country, but this is taking it a little further.

I must admit, they are a bit special...

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#50 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

So I'm suppose to believe a pathological liar now?