LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-putin-meeting-raises-red-flags-national-security-experts-n784601

And his inexperience shows again.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Trump says it's fake news.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Gaming-Planet said:

He says that above everything. Do you still trust him? He's also already given intel to the Russians.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

He says that above everything. Do you still trust him? He's also already given intel to the Russians.

No, I don't trust him. He's been close with the Russians even prior to the election.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Gaming-Planet said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

No, I don't trust him. He's been close with the Russians even prior to the election.

Yeah...and with family members and his campaign managers having meetings with Russians there is no way in hell I don't believe he knew about. He's hands on. Not sure if that can be proven though but if anyone believes he was clueless then they are clueless.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

Probably promised Putin Alaska or something.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-putin-meeting-raises-red-flags-national-security-experts-n784601

And his inexperience shows again.

Got to admire your attempt and the media´s complete lack of any journalistic ethics just report from whatever random joe's is saying.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk: Stop blaming everyone else for what Trump is doing.............

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:

But what is he doing? it´s a speculative article on what could/might have happened.

Until you have actual proof , stop attempting to pass something as facts when its just a speculation.

Trump could also have laid down and let Putin walk all over him as a carpet, but it does not mean it actually happened.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

But what is he doing? it´s a speculative article on what could/might have happened.

Until you have actual proof , stop attempting to pass something as facts when its just a speculation.

Trump could also have laid down and let Putin walk all over him as a carpet, but it does not mean it actually happened.

He has been quite consistent with his ties to Russia. We have high members of his campaign and his family taking meetings.......I don't for one second believe he wasn't told this. Right about that time he was bragging he was going to have information on Clinton. Also.........he already gave out classified information to the Russians. This is troubling....well at least for those left in the country that care about the country and not some unqualified orange snowflake that had campaign slogans he didn't have to actually have plans for.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

He has been quite consistent with his ties to Russia. We have high members of his campaign and his family taking meetings.......I don't for one second believe he wasn't told this. Right about that time he was bragging he was going to have information on Clinton. Also.........he already gave out classified information to the Russians. This is troubling....well at least for those left in the country that care about the country and not some unqualified orange snowflake that had campaign slogans he didn't have to actually have plans for.

Again that does not mean anything as to whether or not he did the same at the G20. Your article is pure speculative and trying to force the same narrative as you are. Trump is bad and is Russia's puppet.

But unfortunately there is no proof, show me the proof that he actually did anything in that article and we can take it from there, otherwise it's just unreasonable conjecture based on hate and no reason.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Again that does not mean anything as to whether or not he did the same at the G20. Your article is pure speculative and trying to force the same narrative as you are. Trump is bad and is Russia's puppet.

But unfortunately there is no proof, show me the proof that he actually did anything in that article and we can take it from there, otherwise it's just unreasonable conjecture based on hate and no reason.

And yet my post is what he HAS done. Not speculation.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

And yet your post is not what this thread is about. The article is not a summation, it´s again speculation on what could have happened in a theoretical situation.

So what about waiting until there is actual proof? prior things does not constitute guilty.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

And yet your post is not what this thread is about. The article is not a summation, it´s again speculation on what could have happened in a theoretical situation.

So what about waiting until there is actual proof? prior things does not constitute guilty.

You live in denial. Trump has been making a joke out of everything and you still think he plays by the rules. It's not speculation that is campaign/administration is in bed with Russia. Period.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

You live in denial. Trump has been making a joke out of everything and you still think he plays by the rules. It's not speculation that is campaign/administration is in bed with Russia. Period.

No i live in a world where people are presumed innocent until proven guilty, You know the cornerstone of our freeworld.

I don´t judge on speculation.

And Trump , well ill chalk some of it down to him being a first time politician.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

No i live in a world where people are presumed innocent until proven guilty, You know the cornerstone of our freeworld.

And Trump , well ill chalk some of it down to him being a first time politician.

And yet again he's already done everything I've listed.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Anybody that grew up in NYC knew long before the apprentice that he is liar. I accepted long ago most politicians are, but this guy isn't even good at it.

Just think about his statement about if Mueller starts looking into his businesses, that would be a red line. He is supposed to have nothing to do with private businesses now that he is a public servant so he has no rule of law right to prevent it. How many things must happen before people realize there is a serious problem?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Gaming-Planet said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

Yeah...and with family members and his campaign managers having meetings with Russians there is no way in hell I don't believe he knew about. He's hands on. Not sure if that can be proven though but if anyone believes he was clueless then they are clueless.

A Russian lawyer with Russian children adoption issues. Russian lawyer bait and switch Trump Jr.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Anybody that grew up in NYC knew long before the apprentice that he is liar. I accepted long ago most politicians are, but this guy isn't even good at it.

Just think about his statement about if Mueller starts looking into his businesses, that would be a red line. He is supposed to have nothing to do with private businesses now that he is a public servant so he has no rule of law right to prevent it. How many things must happen before people realize there is a serious problem?

I think Trump's concern about Mueller looking into his businesses is that the truth will come to light that Trump's finances aren't nearly what he claims them to be. For someone like Trump, whose whole image is predicated upon presenting an image of immense success, that'd be the ultimate form of humiliation for a narcissist and arrogant egomaniac like him.

Hell, he could be completely innocent of any collusion or anything Russia related aside from poor judgement due to naivete, and have the truth about his finances being the real reason why he's been trying to preclude this investigation. I think that's a possibility.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic

@ronvalencia said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

A Russian lawyer with Russian children adoption issues. Russian lawyer bait and switch Trump Jr.

it's always good that donnie has his true believers that would rather believe him than what they see and hear as real. Even Jr said it wasn't about adoption but keep drinking the orange kool aid.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LJS9502_basic

@MirkoS77 said:
@cainetao11 said:

I think Trump's concern about Mueller looking into his businesses is that the truth will come to light that Trump's finances aren't nearly what he claims them to be. For someone like Trump, whose whole image is predicated upon presenting an image of immense success, that'd be the ultimate form of humiliation for a narcissist and arrogant egomaniac like him.

Hell, he could be completely innocent of any collusion or anything Russia related aside from poor judgement due to naivete, and have the truth about his finances being the real reason why he's been trying to preclude this investigation. I think that's a possibility.

Except he has his lawyers looking into pardons....including for himself.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@ronvalencia said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

it's always good that donnie has his true believers that would rather believe him than what they see and hear as real. Even Jr said it wasn't about adoption but keep drinking the orange kool aid.

Define real. Who do you believe? Jr is a first party source while the others are 3rd party source.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LJS9502_basic

@ronvalencia said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ronvalencia said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Define real. Who do you believe? Jr is a first party source while the others are 3rd party source.

Per your first party source.....the meeting was about getting dirt on Clinton. There is NO dispute on that. Either you willfully ignore the truth or you have your head buried in the sand.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MirkoS77

@LJS9502_basic: true true. Guy's guilty as sin.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cainetao11

@MirkoS77 said:
@cainetao11 said:

I'll grant it as a possibility but the naivete excuse doesn't wash with me. This is a 71 year old man that had access to top notch education. I know what is kosher with a public school, community college education for God's sake.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 cainetao11

@LJS9502_basic said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@cainetao11 said:

Except he has his lawyers looking into pardons....including for himself.

Its funny isn't it? The way the narrative changes? During the campaign he was credited with being intelligent businessman who can make deals and outmaneuver these politicians. Now when in office his lack of experience and knowledge makes him innocent of wrong doing? LMAO He's a fvckin joke and a disgrace to the office and people struggle to accept it.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Trump apologists make my head hurt. I feel like Trump, his family, and his supporters are the national parasites of the country.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@ronvalencia said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ronvalencia said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Don Jr. changed his story 3 times on this matter and is no longer a reliable source on this matter. The only objective source we now have are the E-mails, which show the meeting was not taken due to Russian children adoption.

Furthermore, Russian children adoption issues refers to loosening Russian sanctions. http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/russian-adoptions-magnitsky-act/index.html

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MirkoS77

@cainetao11 said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@cainetao11 said:

I'll grant it as a possibility but the naivete excuse doesn't wash with me. This is a 71 year old man that had access to top notch education. I know what is kosher with a public school, community college education for God's sake.

I think Trump genuinely believed he could govern as he's traditionally ran his businesses. People will do his bidding, and if they didn't, he'd fire them. I'm not saying he's naive in the general sense of the word, only politically so, which I think he very much is. These past 6 months have been one hell of a roller coaster ride of an education for him.

Aside, education holds no bearing on intelligence or prudence.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

One hour alone with Putin... I understand the worries.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

On one hand, it seems increasingly unlikely that Trump and Russians did not interfere, the other part of me thinks that the leaked Hillary Clinton Emails should be public knowledge anyways.

Exposing a politician for lying is a good thing. And I am glad Hillary's "public and private policy positions", "atheist shaming bernie sanders" and "rigging primaries by suppressing Bernie Voters, and hiding debates" bullshit got exposed.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#32  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

The whole point is that there shouldn't be any excuse to speculate; Trump should be covering his ass, not leaving himself open to attack, from anyone. At home by the media and his detractors, abroad by his allies and opponents, or by our enemies.

By breaking with protocol you invite this speculation. In short, Trump asks for this. There are reasons why rules, both formal and informal, legal and about etiquette and manners, exists in the political world. It's not just for appearances, for political correctness, and so forth.

It's a game, and you have to play; you can't just start playing then make up your own rules while the rest of the world continues playing on with the old rules, you're going to lose.

TL;DR: if Trump had half the brain and sense he says he does, he would have had an adviser, his own translator, etc present so that there would be no doubt about what was said and so forth. But instead, he broke with protocol and now he shit the bed. Now he has to sleep in it.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33  Edited By JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@ronvalencia said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ronvalencia said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Per your first party source.....the meeting was about getting dirt on Clinton. There is NO dispute on that. Either you willfully ignore the truth or you have your head buried in the sand.

There is no dispute that the Clinton campaign and the DNC conspired with the Ukrainians to defeat Trump. After the election the Ukrainians came to Trump on saying they were sorry and wanted to be forgiven.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

There is no dispute that the Clinton campaign and the DNC conspired with the Ukrainians to defeat Trump. After the election the Ukrainians came to Trump on saying they were sorry and wanted to be forgiven.

.Move on. The Clinton's are private citizens. Trump is the president. If you don't know the difference then perhaps another board would suit you better.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

He has not used his political office to make money from the Russians as Hillary did with the Uranium One Deal. He did not go to Russia with a Red Reset Button like Hillary. He did not say on an open mike tell Vlad I will have more flexibility after the election as Obama did. All you have is speculation on how things are. Trump has always said he would like better relations with Russia if ti was possible if not so be it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

He has not used his political office to make money from the Russians as Hillary did with the Uranium One Deal. He did not go to Russia with a Red Reset Button like Hillary. He did not say on an open mike tell Vlad I will have more flexibility after the election as Obama did. All you have is speculation on how things are. Trump has always said he would like better relations with Russia if ti was possible if not so be it.

Bull shit. He has investments in Russia. Also he has meetings with foreign officials IN HIS HOLDINGS....making money from it. Don't bother lying to me. I pay attention to what is going on. Hell this administration is like a train wreck....you CAN'T look away.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Bull shit. He has investments in Russia. Also he has meetings with foreign officials IN HIS HOLDINGS....making money from it. Don't bother lying to me. I pay attention to what is going on. Hell this administration is like a train wreck....you CAN'T look away.

Investments are one thing using a political office is another thing. Every thing I posted is also the truth. What investments does he have in Russia. Golf courses, hotels?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

Investments are one thing using a political office is another thing. Every thing I posted is also the truth. What investments does he have in Russia. Golf courses, hotels?

He's using the highest political office in the country to fill his coffers.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

It must be fun sitting in the tent with the tin foil on, telling stories with a flash light to your stuffed animals.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

It must be fun sitting in the tent with the tin foil on, telling stories with a flash light to your stuffed animals.

The post you just replied to is fact. The administration doesn't even deny it, they simply stand by the assertion that it isn't illegal.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

.Move on. The Clinton's are private citizens. Trump is the president. If you don't know the difference then perhaps another board would suit you better.

The evil that men do live after them.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

All love is beautiful

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

The evil that men do live after them.

He dangles that carrot in front of his base because he knows they are easily distracted from the evil he does.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@JimB said:

This is a lie lol, stop posting garbage on these forums.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@perfect_blue said:
@JimB said:

JimB refuses to even cite anything from an external source. He can't even divulge where he gets his information from.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@perfect_blue said:
@JimB said:

JimB refuses to even cite anything from an external source. He can't even divulge where he gets his information from.

He can barely string together words into sentences. Citing sources may be above his level of education.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56092 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

While I hate to admit that I gotta agree with Jacanuk with innocent until proven guilty part. We can't assume Trump was feeding Russians with our Intel without evidence to support this. Until then, this is all smokescreen here and no, I'm not siding with Trump, I'm only saying don't accuse people without something to back up your claims.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 LJS9502_basic

@davillain- said:

While I hate to admit that I gotta agree with Jacanuk with innocent until proven guilty part. We can't assume Trump was feeding Russians with our Intel without evidence to support this. Until then, this is all smokescreen here and no, I'm not siding with Trump, I'm only saying don't accuse people without something to back up your claims.

Trump was already confirmed to have given sensitive classified intelligence to the Russians. You can agree...but you're both wrong.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@davillain- said:

Trump was already confirmed to have given sensitive classified intelligence to the Russians. You can agree...but you're both wrong.

Trump confirmed to have given some information , which he has president has every right in doing. So your problem is? have you actually heard what the intel was?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@davillain- said:

Trump confirmed to have given some information , which he has president has every right in doing. So your problem is? have you actually heard what the intel was?

No no he doesn't have the right to give intelligence out to foreign governments.