Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@tryit said:
@JimB said:
@tryit said:
@JimB said:

I would like the Supreme Court reverse Kelo vs New London.

its going to be about Roe vs Wade. The Right will try to make it not about that, they will try to say 'he never said he is against abortion' but the left will not accept anything short of a loud, clear answer, of which they will not get.

Thus the two pro-choice women on the right will likely vote against.

thing is, people on the Right do not understand how motivated women can be when they become afraid that if they get pregnant in a situation that is rape but they cant prove it becomes illegal, because getting pregnant is a big deal you know.

If Roe v Wade were repealed it would not end abortion it would then be up to the states write their abortion laws. Most states would approve abortion, however there may be laws when late term abortions may occur.

I know that, doesnt change what I am saying.

and as it turns out my prediction is already turning out accurate.

you know how I know? because the leaders of these womens rights said that they are going to.

regardless of your point

Some one has to bring a case challenging Roe v Wade then it has to go through the court system and the the Supreme Court has to accept the case which it may not. No, one knows.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts
@JimB said:
@tryit said:
@JimB said:
@tryit said:
@JimB said:

I would like the Supreme Court reverse Kelo vs New London.

its going to be about Roe vs Wade. The Right will try to make it not about that, they will try to say 'he never said he is against abortion' but the left will not accept anything short of a loud, clear answer, of which they will not get.

thing is, people on the Right do not understand how motivated women can be when they become afraid that if they get pregnant in a situation that is rape but they cant prove it becomes illegal, because getting pregnant is a big deal you know.

If Roe v Wade were repealed it would not end abortion it would then be up to the states write their abortion laws. Most states would approve abortion, however there may be laws when late term abortions may occur.

you know how I know? because the leaders of these womens rights said that they are going to.

regardless of your point

Some one has to bring a case challenging Roe v Wade then it has to go through the court system and the the Supreme Court has to accept the case which it may not. No, one knows.

none of that interesting trivia you keep sharing matters.

everyone who is pro-choice is going to demand a straight answer to the question, regardless of how unfair you think that might be.

that is the poltical reality here and as such on the question of abortion they do not have the votes for confirmation and the question will be asked and a non-answer will be considered an affirmative that said person wants to make it illegal. peroid.

it doesnt have to be fair or logical, I am telling you what is going to happen and its already started.

Needhealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#53 Needhealing
Member since 2017 • 2041 Posts

It'll be a longshot for dem's, but block the nominee.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@tryit said:
@JimB said:
@tryit said:
@JimB said:
@tryit said:

regardless of your point

everyone who is pro-choice is going to demand a straight answer to the question, regardless of how unfair you think that might be.

that is the poltical reality here and as such on the question of abortion they do not have the votes for confirmation and the question will be asked and a non-answer will be considered an affirmative that said person wants to make it illegal. peroid.

it doesnt have to be fair or logical, I am telling you what is going to happen and its already started.

What I think and you think does not matter as we are not involved. What ever happens happens. I personally don't care.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 TryIt

@JimB said:
@tryit said:
@JimB said:
@tryit said:
@JimB said:

regardless of your point

What I think and you think does not matter as we are not involved. What ever happens happens. I personally don't care.

agreed completely!

I am reporting to you what is going to happen and what IS HAPPENING NOW I am NOT arguing that its justified.

The left will push hard (regardless of what you or I think) over the question of abortion (regardless of what you or I think) and demand an answer from him (regardless of if its justified, fair, proper or what we think about the matter)

PEROID..end of story.

and there isnt the votes in the senate to pass him based on that question unless he is clear by saying 'I would not overturn roe vs wade' regardless of what you think about it, regardless of what I think about it, regardless of how the states work, regardless of any logic whatsoever, I am telling you this is what is going to happen and IS HAPPENING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is why I am so good at predictions when it comes to this stuff, because I can shelve how things SHOULD be and be able to determine how things WILL be regardless of how they SHOULD be

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 TryIt

and NOW what do we think about Trump appointed justice. No reason to wait?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#57 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@tryit said:

Eh?

Well, the poor hardworking senators have to come back into office again from their vacation. Because he can be confirmed.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 TryIt
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

Eh?

Well, the poor hardworking senators have to come back into office again from their vacation. Because he can be confirmed.

The GOP is infected with collusion

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/butina-russia-arrest-7-things/index.html

yes...read the article. actual collusion.

is now the best time to put a Putin supported justice on the surpreme court?