Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes. This is real bad.

This is a far more direct/worse version of what people basically slammed Ilhan's obscure comments for.

He's literally saying 70-75% of Jews in USA are disloyal or lack knowledge.

Trump: Jews who vote Democrat show 'lack of knowledge or great disloyalty'

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/458135-trump-jews-that-vote-democrat-show-lack-of-knowledge-or-great

President Trump said Tuesday that Jewish people who vote for Democrats are either ignorant or disloyal as he railed against two congresswomen who have been critical of the U.S.-Israel alliance.

"I think Jewish people that vote for a Democrat — I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty," Trump told reporters during an Oval Office meeting with the president of Romania.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

So basically this is the equivalent to how democrats call black conservatives coons?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@jeezers said:

So basically this is the equivalent to how democrats call black conservatives coons?

What democrats are calling black conservatives coons?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jeezers

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:

you dont think black conservatives get called coons by democrats lol? its pretty common

Antifa seems to like using that insult as well.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Zaryia
@jeezers said:

What politician said this? Please find the video?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Zaryia
@jeezers said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:

you dont think black conservatives get called coons by democrats lol? its pretty common

This is such a bad defense for Trump lmao.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HoolaHoopMan

@jeezers said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:

I'm asking you to show me. So again, what democrats are calling black conservatives coons?

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#8 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Using any sort of identity politics driven generalization mantra is ignorant. Much like Democrats making sweeping generalizations towards female voters, and minority voters.

I get the context here with Trump with respect to the two Congresswomen who are clearly anti-Israel, but to extend that to *all Democrats* is asinine.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jeezers

@zaryia said:
@jeezers said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:

This is such a bad defense for Trump lmao.

who said i was defending Trump, i think jewish people can vote for who ever they want and Trump did a bad job with this statement.

How ever this kind of behavior/rhetoric has been openly shared by democrats for a while, especially with the growing identity politics within the far left over the last 5 years

just pointing it out.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jeezers

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:

I'm asking you to show me. So again, what democrats are calling black conservatives coons?

you want links to liberals calling black conservatives coons? ok???

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/19/rae-sanni-calls-coleman-hughes-coon-opposing-repar/

https://www.thecollegefix.com/conservative-students-color-called-coons-fcking-retarded-star-parker-anti-abortion-talk/

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2019/08/black-republican-running-for-kentucky-ag-fires-back-after-told-to-stop-eating-coon-flakes/

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2010/04/07/taking-the-heat-black-tea-party-activists-called-traitors-uncle-toms/

https://nationalcenter.org/project21/2014/02/13/clarence-thomas-called-uncle-tom-again-project-21-responds/

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HoolaHoopMan

@jeezers said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:

Wasn't so hard, now was it?

There's always going to be assholes on both sides and I won't defend anything said by these people. But what you're trying to do is equivocate the words of the president to a bunch of morons. Is that the parallel you're trying to make? That Trump's remarks are gutter trash like the links you posted?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeezers

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:

There's always going to be assholes on both sides and I won't defend anything said by these people. But what you're trying to do is equivocate the words of the president to a bunch of morons. Is that the parallel you're trying to make? That Trump's remarks are gutter trash like the links you posted?

in regards to this statement, yes

thats what im saying lol

Trump fucked up with this statement, people are free to vote however they want, free country

the statement is the equivalent to the "identity" focused left who shame woman and minorities who don't vote democrat, and proceed to explain to them how they are "victims" and voting against their own interest.

I hate that kind of rhetoric, people are individuals not these collective groups, its stupid asf

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HoolaHoopMan

@jeezers said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

in regards to this statement, yes

Good. I'm glad we can agree that Trump's statement on the matter is absolute trash.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

Trump says something anti-Semitic and still his supporters don't seem to really care. While at the same time accuse others of being anti-semitic.

Also, he defends himself being anti-semitic by saying Ivanka and Jared are both Jewish. That is a lame excuse.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Makes sense. The Democrats are really pushing an anti Israel agenda and are acting very hitler-esque lately. Yet, ironically, they call Trump Hitler? Learn history, morons.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Another day...…...another group insulted by the president. Highest office my ass.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zaryia
@Sevenizz said:

Makes sense.

70-80% of Jews in America are stupid and disloyal?

Uhhh....so you're an anti-semite? Or is there any other way to look at this?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

This timing is priceless. After criticizing muslim politicians of being anti-semites (despite the fact you can be against Israel and still not be an anti-semite), here comes Trump being an actual anti-semite.

In essence, he is saying "you're not a real Jew unless you vote Republican.

@jeezers said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:

OK, so while you're making assumptions based on no evidence, meanwhile we have the president of the United States making gross generalizations based on ethnicity and religion.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Makes sense. The Democrats are really pushing an anti Israel agenda and are acting very hitler-esque lately. Yet, ironically, they call Trump Hitler? Learn history, morons.

Why is disliking Israel mistaken for anti-antisemitism?

One is a country, the other is a religion/ethnicity.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

I'm sure the Jewish community loves being told how to think by an authoritarian demagogue.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

Nah, it was just a criticism of Israel.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LJS9502_basic

@vl4d_l3nin said:

You must spend all day being an apologist for him.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zaryia
@vl4d_l3nin said:

Is this trolling or joking? He directly mentions Jews, unlike many of the Politicians who criticize Israel.

"I think Jewish people that vote for a Democrat — I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty," Trump told reporters during an Oval Office meeting with the president of Romania.

There is no spinning out of this one. This was REALLY bad, and one of the most antisemitic things I've heard out of an American politician much-less President.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jeezers said:

lol..

look at you. 1st repsonse from @jeezers and you're off track.

instead of talking about trump's comments, you take the bait on pulling the conversation in a different direction.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25  Edited By deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

Trump's the king of Israel and the second coming of God they have been waiting for.

Trump said so.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Vaasman

On a related note, Trump shared a quote today likening him to the coming of god and the king of Israel.

You can't make this shit up.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 vl4d_l3nin
@zaryia said:
@vl4d_l3nin said:

Is this trolling or joking? He directly mentions Jews, unlike many of the Politicians who criticize Israel.

There is no spinning out of this one. This was REALLY bad, and one of the most antisemitic things I've heard out of an American politician much-less President.

Of course it was a joke, but so was democrats using that line to defend Omar.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 HoolaHoopMan

@comp_atkins said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

lol..

look at you. 1st repsonse from @jeezers and you're off track.

instead of talking about trump's comments, you take the bait on pulling the conversation in a different direction.

Hey now, I brought it back on track with my last one!

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Ask yourself how many times the lefties on here say those who voted for Trump voted against their own interests. He's saying the same thing albeit different wording but of course now they are enraged. TDS tends to be unpredictable almost like Tourette Syndrome . Lefties use the words Hitler, Nazi's, etc.., quite hastily.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

Well what did you expect?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic

@Solaryellow said:

. Lefties use the words Hitler, Nazi's, etc.., quite hastily.

They use the word fascist. That fits.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zaryia
@vl4d_l3nin said:

Omar's statements weren't even remotely as egregious, or direct. AND she apologized. But you knew that! This is called a false equivalency, combined with a nice dose of whatboutism.

Trump's statements were really fucking bad.

@Solaryellow said:

He's saying the same thing albeit different wording but of course now they are enraged.

But he didn't say that.

He didn't just simply say they are voting against their self interest (which is untrue), he also directly said they are disloyal and lack knowledge. 75-80% of Jews in this country are disloyal and lack knowledge? How is that not antisemitic?

Apart from that, he is objectively wrong. They live in American, not Israel. How can they be voting against their self interest in that case? Many of them are more critical of Israel politics than anyone else.

What an entirely false premise. Anti-Israel =/= Antisemitism.

@Solaryellow said:

TDS tends to be unpredictable almost like Tourette Syndrome.

I would prefer you stop posting shitty and tired memes in my thread and try to debate like an adult.

Then again I don't expect that, because these comments are not defend-able. You are absolutely fumbling about to try to spin this in a positive light.

@Solaryellow said:

Lefties use the words Hitler, Nazi's, etc.., quite hastily.

No one in this thread used those words except you and Seven.

Out of curiosity, do you agree with Trump's antisemetic and think 75-80% of Jews in this country are "disloyal" and have "a total lack of knowledge". Yes or no will do, no spin please his comments were very clear.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 vl4d_l3nin

@zaryia: I don't care if you think her comments were more offensive. The defense of her comments with the whole "it was a criticism of Israel" made no sense whatever. She was mocking AIPAC, which Israel doesn't give a dime to. She was mocking an organization which is funded almost exclusively by American Jews, and people called it a criticism of Israel. Dems are so blind to their own bigotry.

If this causes Dems in the house to give an unequivocal condemnation to anti-semitism, then that will be something good to come out of it. I wanted them to do this when Omar was called out, instead they pussied out with an equivocal condemnation of "all bigotry".

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Vaasman

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@zaryia: I don't care if you think her comments were more offensive. The defense of her comments with the whole "it was a criticism of Israel" made no sense whatever. She was mocking AIPAC, which Israel doesn't give a dime to. She was mocking an organization which is funded almost exclusively by American Jews, and people called it a criticism of Israel. Dems are so blind to their own bigotry.

If this causes Dems in the house to give an unequivocal condemnation to anti-semitism, then that will be something good to come out of it. I wanted them to do this when Omar was called out, instead they pussied out with an equivocal condemnation of "all bigotry".

Yes, what could her criticism of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee have to do with Israel? Ridiculous!

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Solaryellow

@zaryia said:
@vl4d_l3nin said:

Omar's statements weren't even remotely as egregious, or direct. AND she apologized. But you knew that! This is called a false equivalency, combined with a nice dose of whatboutism.

@Solaryellow said:

He's saying the same thing albeit different wording but of course now they are enraged.

But he didn't say that.

He didn't just simply say they are voting against their self interest (which is untrue), he also directly said they are disloyal and lack knowledge. 75-80% of Jews in this country are disloyal and lack knowledge? How is that not antisemitic?

Apart from that, he is objectively wrong. They live in American, not Israel. How can they be voting against their self interest in that case? Many of them are more critical of Israel politics than anyone else.

@Solaryellow said:

I would prefer you stop posting shitty and tired memes in my thread and try to debate like an adult.

Then again I don't expect that, because these comments are not defend-able. You are absolutely fumbling about to try to spin this in a positive light.

@Solaryellow said:

Out of curiosity, do you agree with Trump's antisemetic and think 75-80% of Jews in this country are "disloyal" and have "a total lack of knowledge". Yes or no will do, no spin please his comments were very clear.

First off, you are far too easy to hook and far too predictable. Eliciting a response from you is simple.

In all seriousness though, he did what people on here do and what Pocahontas, Willie Brown's Side Ho, Joe Biden, etc.., are doing when telling everyone else why they wasted a vote with trump and why they supposedly vote against their own interests and why voters are wrong. Only now do you boys have a melt down and think the line is crossed but it is expected. You can argue it was stupid and honestly, I don't think he should have said what he did because he didn't need to state the obvious. 71% of Jews voted for Klinton in the last election and with how the party tends to view Israel (just look at the two muslim chicks) I have to ask what the Jews are thinking with such loyalty but I already know the answer.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 vl4d_l3nin

@Vaasman: Because Israel doesn't fund it. We are talking about her "all about the Benjamins" comment here.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zaryia
@Solaryellow said:

First off, you are far too easy to hook and far too predictable. Eliciting a response from you is simple.

#1 - Trolling

Don’t be a jerk. This includes posting flame-bait, attacking a user because of a personal gaming preference, or derailing topics. In addition, using our private messaging feature to organize or promote this type of behavior, to incite personal attacks or encourage harassment of other members can result in moderation. For more on types of trolling, check out our FAQ below.

@Solaryellow said:

In all seriousness though, he did what people on here do and what Pocahontas, Willie Brown's Side Ho, Joe Biden, etc.., are doing when telling everyone else why they wasted a vote with trump and why they supposedly vote against their own interests and why voters are wrong.

They never called those people Disloyal, and never targeted 70-80% of a specific Religion while using a negative trope. You lose this round.

Do you agree with Trump, are 75-80% of Jews disloyal and dumb?

@Solaryellow said:

Only now do you boys have a melt down and think the line is crossed but it is expected.

Because nothing they said was on the level of what Trump said. As usual.

@Solaryellow said:

71% of Jews voted for Klinton in the last election and with how the party tends to view Israel (just look at the two muslim chicks) I have to ask what the Jews are thinking with such loyalty but I already know the answer.

1. Criticizing Israeli Policy =/= Hating Jews. Some of the most critical people of Israel are American Jews. They are not beholden to a foreign government.

2. Most Jews vote Democrat because liberal policy matches their ideology. That demographic is more liberal leaning in their views. Also the DNC has the least number of anti-Semitic groups and hate crimes. Neo Nazis and KKK are right wing Republican groups. Domestic Terror against jews is carried out by Republicans. Why in the WORLD would an ideologically liberal demographic vote for a conservative party, especially one that contains most of their haters and murderers?

Insulting a significant majority of Jews in this country is a mis-step, and I can't believe you agree with his insults. Are you an anti-Semite? You sound like one.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vaasman

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@Vaasman: Because Israel doesn't fund it. We are talking about her "all about the Benjamins" comment here.

But the organization directly advocates for Israel? Is this a hard concept? Her comment is about pro-Israel lobby funding.

Trump in all effects said the majority of American Jews are uneducated or disloyal. This is before agreeing with comments declaring he is on par with the coming of god in Israel. It's quite a different circumstance.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Solaryellow

@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:

#1 - Trolling

Don’t be a jerk. This includes posting flame-bait, attacking a user because of a personal gaming preference, or derailing topics. In addition, using our private messaging feature to organize or promote this type of behavior, to incite personal attacks or encourage harassment of other members can result in moderation. For more on types of trolling, check out our FAQ below.

@Solaryellow said:

In all seriousness though, he did what people on here do and what Pocahontas, Willie Brown's Side Ho, Joe Biden, etc.., are doing when telling everyone else why they wasted a vote with trump and why they supposedly vote against their own interests and why voters are wrong.

They never called those people Disloyal, and never targeted 70-80% of a specific Religion while using a negative trope. You lose this round.

Do you agree with Trump, are 75-80% of Jews disloyal and dumb?

@Solaryellow said:

Only now do you boys have a melt down and think the line is crossed but it is expected.

Because nothing they said was on the level of what Trump said. As usual.

@Solaryellow said:

71% of Jews voted for Klinton in the last election and with how the party tends to view Israel (just look at the two muslim chicks) I have to ask what the Jews are thinking with such loyalty but I already know the answer.

1. Criticizing Israeli Policy =/= Hating Jews. Some of the most critical people of Israel are American Jews.

2. Most Jews vote Democrat because liberal policy matches policies they like the most. That demographic is more liberal leaning in views. Also the DNC has the least number of anti-Semitic groups and hate crimes. Neo Nazis and KKK are right wing Republican groups. Domestic Terror against jews is carried out by Republicans.

Why in the WORLD would an ideologically liberal demographic vote for a conservative party, especially one that contains most of their haters and murderers?

Trump screwed up and your defense is very very poor.

#1: Just because you are easy to hook, doesn't mean it is trolling and it is especially not trolling when I stand by my opinions. You're just one of those special kind of people on every message board who can't resist replying. Guess what? You'll continue replying. BTW, did anyone force you to quote me earlier? You took that upon yourself when i was quoting Seven.

#2 Telling people they wasted a vote, why a voter is too stupid to make a decision on their own and shouldn't have voted for "insert name here" isn't a form of flattery nor endearment but it is excusable when the left does it. I get it.

#3 Jews vote Democrat because they are Democrats first and Jews second. Maybe it's better to say they are Democrats first, liberals second and Jews third. I have a difficult time believing Democrats are pro-Israel and pro-jews. Party loyalty comes before anything when dealing with politics and this is especially true with the people in question.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zaryia
@vl4d_l3nin said:

Compared to LITERALLY saying 75%+ of Jews are disloyal and totally lack knowledge?

Trump's comments are on a completely different level. I mean even Omar at least even apologized for her cryptic/ambiguous statements. Trump is doubling down on this super direct and offensive shit. That's real bad lmao. Right. You're doing a bad job here.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jeezers

@mrbojangles25 said:
@Sevenizz said:

Why is disliking Israel mistaken for anti-antisemitism?

One is a country, the other is a religion/ethnicity.

@Solaryellow said:
@zaryia said:
@vl4d_l3nin said:

@Solaryellow said:

But he didn't say that.

@Solaryellow said:

@Solaryellow said:

In all seriousness though, he did what people on here do and what Pocahontas, Willie Brown's Side Ho, Joe Biden, etc.., are doing when telling everyone else why they wasted a vote with trump and why they supposedly vote against their own interests and why voters are wrong. Only now do you boys have a melt down and think the line is crossed but it is expected. You can argue it was stupid and honestly, I don't think he should have said what he did because he didn't need to state the obvious. 71% of Jews voted for Klinton in the last election and with how the party tends to view Israel (just look at the two muslim chicks) I have to ask what the Jews are thinking with such loyalty but I already know the answer.

Its a bizarre situation

The squad hates Israel, but calls trump anti-semitic.

Trump calls out the squads comments against Israel.

Rashida hangs up a map that doesn't recognize Israel as a state in her office.

The Alt-Right gets mad at trump and calls him a Zionist for supporting Israel.

Trump says whats up with Jews who vote for progressives, they hate Israel.

Progressives get mad at trump, says that's anti-semitic.

This shit is comical

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zaryia
@Solaryellow said:

#1: Just because you are easy to hook, doesn't mean it is trolling and it is especially not trolling when I stand by my opinions. You're just one of those special kind of people on every message board who can't resist replying. Guess what? You'll continue replying.

I don't get it. This is a discussion forum, what the hell is so "OMG GOTCHYA" about replying to you? Are you flame-baiting or not? Why would I not continue to reply, this is a discussion forum......are you high?

I'm confused by all of this.

@Solaryellow said:

#2 Telling people they wasted a vote and shouldn't have voted for "insert name here" isn't a form of flattery nor endearment but it is excusable when the left does it. I get it.

The left isn't saying 80% of a Religious group is being disloyal and lack knowledge..... (one of those being a antisemitic trope).

You're reaching and failing hard.

@Solaryellow said:

#3 Jews vote Democrat because they are Democrats first and Jews second.

Holy shit.

@Solaryellow said:

Maybe it's better to say they are Democrats first, liberals second and Jews third.

Holy shit.

@Solaryellow said:

I have a difficult time believing Democrats are pro-Israel and pro-jews. Party loyalty comes before anything when dealing with politics and this is especially true with the people in question.

They are Democrats because that demographic hold liberal political views and don't like Neo-Nazis and KKK who kill them in America. Typically you vote for a political party whose views align with yours, and happen to now contain Neo-Nazis and KKK who want you dead. Novel concept. They are not beholden to a foreign government.

Following the Jewish faith has nothing to do with Democrat, Republican, or Israeli Politics.

Dude you seem like you belong to a cult or something. I'm not sure you know it or not, but you're an antisemite by the way.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zaryia
@jeezers said:

Trump says whats up with Jews who vote for progressives, they hate Israel.

That's not what he said, my koolaid drinking friend.

He said that a significant majority of Jews in USA are disloyal and lack knowledge for voting Democrat. Not progressive, Democrats. Not "whats up with that", but disloyal and dumb. Also hating israel =/= hating jews. Conservative do the latter.

Do you agree with his statement? Are you insane like Trump too?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jeezers

@zaryia: we all know what democrats Trump is reffering too.... lol

Also he did not say dumb, while cricizing me for misquoting your misquoting.

Keep going tho, this is great?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zaryia
@jeezers said:

@zaryia: we all know what democrats Trump is reffering too.... lol

Now you're just making shit up. He wasn't talking about Jews who voted for those 2, he was talking about the whole Party. Watch the video again. He said "Any Jewish person who votes for a Democrat".

So do you agree 79% of Jews are disloyal and dumb?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Solaryellow

@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:

#1: Just because you are easy to hook, doesn't mean it is trolling and it is especially not trolling when I stand by my opinions. You're just one of those special kind of people on every message board who can't resist replying. Guess what? You'll continue replying.

I don't get it. This is a discussion forum, what the hell is so "OMG GOTCHYA" about replying to you? Are you flame-baiting or not? Why would I not continue to reply, this is a discussion forum......are you high?

I'm confused by all of this.

@Solaryellow said:

#2 Telling people they wasted a vote and shouldn't have voted for "insert name here" isn't a form of flattery nor endearment but it is excusable when the left does it. I get it.

The left isn't saying 80% of a Religious group is being disloyal and lack knowledge..... (one of those being a antisemitic trope).

You're reaching and failing hard.

@Solaryellow said:

#3 Jews vote Democrat because they are Democrats first and Jews second.

Holy shit.

@Solaryellow said:

Maybe it's better to say they are Democrats first, liberals second and Jews third.

Holy shit.

@Solaryellow said:

I have a difficult time believing Democrats are pro-Israel and pro-jews. Party loyalty comes before anything when dealing with politics and this is especially true with the people in question.

They are Democrats because that demographic hold liberal political views and don't like Neo-Nazis and KKK who kill them in America. Typically you vote for a political party whose views align with yours, and happen to now contain Neo-Nazis and KKK who want you dead. Novel concept. They are not beholden to a foreign government.

Following the Jewish faith has nothing to do with Democrat, Republican, or Israeli Politics.

Dude you seem like you belong to a cult or something. I'm not sure you know it or not, but you're an antisemite by the way.

If you want to whine about trolling, then don't quote me. You're the only one crying here.

The left is just saying 50% of voters are wrong and unable to vote properly. They are telling certain voters they don't know how to vote properly. Orange Man bad for calling out jews who vote for a party disloyal to Israel. Two faces of the party (and even those too afraid to give a proper scolding) seem to represent the party quite well in regards to jews and israel.

Maybe you can give me a Holy Shit for a third time? Perhaps a third time is the charm? People tend to place party ahead of anything and this includes Jews. If party wasn't paramount Jews would be voting for the current and, well, past Republican admins.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zaryia
@Solaryellow said:

If you want to whine about trolling, then don't quote me. You're the only one crying here.

Uh huh.

@Solaryellow said:

The left is just saying 50% of voters are wrong and unable to vote properly.

Which politician said 50% of voters are Disloyal and dumb? Did he/she single out a religious group?

See how dumb you are being?

@Solaryellow said:

Orange Man bad for calling out jews who vote for a party disloyal to Israel.

Yes. Stating that 75% of Americans Jews are disloyal and un-knowledgeable is indeed very bad. Orange man bad. It turns out insulting 80% of Jews is a BAD thing. Man it sure took some amazing detective skills for you to finally figure this thread out.

Ding ding ding, you finally win the prize!!

@Solaryellow said:

Maybe you can give me a Holy Shit for a third time?

Sure. Say something anti-Semitic again and i'll give you another one.

Deal?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Solaryellow

@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:

Uh huh.

@Solaryellow said:

The left is just saying 50% of voters are wrong and unable to vote properly.

Which politician said 50% of voters are Disloyal and dumb? Did he/she single out a religious group?

See how dumb you are being?

@Solaryellow said:

Orange Man bad for calling out jews who vote for a party disloyal to Israel.

Yes. Calling 75% of Jews disloyal and unacknowledged is bad.

Ding ding ding, you finally win the prize!!

It turns out insulting 80% of Jews in the country is a BAD thing. Hur durrrrr.

@Solaryellow said:

Maybe you can give me a Holy Shit for a third time?

Sure. Say something anti-Semitic again and i'll give you another one.

Deal?

Uh huh all you want. You cry about being "trolled" yet you keep coming back.

The dems are saying 50% (those who voted for Trump) of the country (rather than a small group like jews) were wrong and voted poorly and I'd say that is worse than addressing the disproportionate % of jews voting for the left. Don't be coy. All of them are telling you why you need to vote for them rather than Trump and all of them are telling you about the mistake made in 2016. Trump has said the same thing albeit about a rather small demographic as a whole.

An example of Anti-Semitic would be the new faces of the democrat party and how they view Israel and her people. Criticizing a jew is not an automatic AS statement as much as you'd like it to be and considering you've said the same thing I did about jews voting with their political views first................. You did say "They are Democrats because that demographic hold liberal political views and don't like Neo-Nazis and KKK who kill them in America. Typically you vote for a political party whose views align with yours, and happen to now contain Neo-Nazis and KKK who want you dead. Novel concept. They are not beholden to a foreign government."

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zaryia
@Solaryellow said:

Uh huh all you want. You cry about being "trolled" yet you keep coming back.

Sorry, demolishing you is addicting!

@Solaryellow said:

The dems are saying 50% (those who voted for Trump) of the country (rather than a small group like jews) were wrong and voted poorly

They said those people voted poorly. Not that they were disloyal and dumb, and certainly didn't point out a religious group.

Get it yet? I mean you understand English right? You get the difference between calling nearly an entire religious group Disloyal vs. just saying "you voted poorly"?

RIGHT!?

@Solaryellow said:

An example of Anti-Semitic would be

Would be calling 75-80% of Jews disloyal and lacking knowledge. That's is by definition anti-Semitic. Criticizing Israel politics is a not anti-Semitic, by definition.

I'm glad we can clear this up, and why Trump is receiving massive blow back by both sides.

Except from his cult.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 vl4d_l3nin
@zaryia said:
@vl4d_l3nin said:

Compared to LITERALLY saying 75%+ of Jews are disloyal and totally lack knowledge?

Trump's comments are on a completely different level. I mean even Omar at least even apologized for her cryptic/ambiguous statements. Trump is doubling down on this super direct and offensive shit. That's real bad lmao. Right. You're doing a bad job here.

Like I said, I don't really care. If you think that a woman mocking American politicians for receiving American money from American Jews is a "criticism of Israel", then you don't know what anti semitism actually is. There is nothing cryptic or ambiguous at all, and your offense (or lack thereof) doesn't concern me.

Again, if Dems want to take the moral high ground here, they can do something Republicans wanted them to do months ago, and give an unequivocal condemnation of anti-semitism, but I'm 99% sure they wont.