Trump is a hero and will go down as the best president we've ever had.

• 127 results
N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Look at his list of accomplishments which are all proven to be true. No spin.

He's upset so many democrats that they're doing everything they can including impeach him on 0 evidence.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

• most 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want
  • OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

Ohh this will cause maximum butthurt.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 N64DD

@r-gamer said:

Ohh this will cause maximum butthurt.

They'll cherry pick what they want say it's obama that did it, and all the negative will be Trump. They can't handle the truth.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

Most of the bullet points aren't even good things.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

LOL N64

Get ready for the normal suspects to come in full TDS in tow.

But one of the best, well so far 2 supreme court justices is all I needed because it will get the democrats involved in a justice reform that will hopefully lead to actual separation of the branches.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 R-Gamer

@n64dd: Basically.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

@n64dd: Which of these do you sincerely believe can be attributed to stuff he has done while in office and which of these has he had zero to do with?

I'd also point out that some of these "accomplishments" are actively abhorrent to democrats such as pulling out of the Paris climate accords. Like, sure he did that, the job killing part is a straight lie by the way as he would have had the power to set the standards, but it was an absolutely terrible decision that's harming people around the world.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15559 Posts

Honestly the worst part about this isn't the trollish shitposting, it's that whitehouse.gov has been reduced to a dim-witted campaign page.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

Trump is my favorite president in my lifetime and ive hated most politicians. I would say id love to have a beer with him, but hes straight edge so not possible.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

For all the economic outcome ones, please link the specific policies and actions implemented by the administration and their effects on this list of outcomes.

For all the others, please provide an opinion on why those events/actions are actually good.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 N64DD

@SUD123456 said:

For all the economic outcome ones, please link the specific policies and actions implemented by the administration and their effects on this list of outcomes.

For all the others, please provide an opinion on why those events/actions are actually good.

Please provide information to prove them wrong, or why they're not good. I'm not doing all your homework for you.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

People really worship trump, it is bizarre.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@n64dd: Well you are the one advocating for taking credit for them? Shouldn't you bear the burden of cause/effect?

And perhaps you should also take credit for the same indicators having the same direction in Canada. We too have had historically low unemployment in our country, but we aren't stupid enough to believe that it is the result of our Prime Minister and his Liberal party. Well maybe some of my fellow citizens are that stupid....

Also, if you have historically low unemployment, as both our countries do, isn't it redundant and disingenuous to list the same point multiple times by gender, race, etc.? Is this how dumb some Americans are? Maybe our politicians should take a cue from yours.....list off 100 ethnic origin unemployment stats.

Genius or pablum for Trump supporters?

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

People who follow the stock market know and understand the economy has been rising since the recession of 2008. Starting gradually in 2009, improving significantly in 2012 and spiking around 2016-2017. It most likely would have happened regardless of who took office.

https://learn.robinhood.com/articles/3i6hIwhY75uWjZUZiLFTFT/what-are-bull-and-bear-markets/

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@jeezers said:

Trump is my favorite president in my lifetime and ive hated most politicians. I would say id love to have a beer with him, but hes straight edge so not possible.

Yeah, he claims he doesn't drink. He probably would be willing to share a prostitute, though.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58269 Posts

@n64dd said:
@SUD123456 said:

Please provide information to prove them wrong, or why they're not good. I'm not doing all your homework for you.

I think the person claiming something needs to have proof of it if called on their bullshit, not the person calling bullshit.

@tenaka2 said:

Trump represents a fantasy to a lot of people. The fantasy to be rich and self made (a lie), the fantasy to say and do things and not show remorse or guilt (sociopath fantasy).

It's bizarre and confusing until you put yourself in the shoes of the uneducated, the emotional, or the stupid. Then it makes perfect sense.

"Oh, I voted for Trump because he is not a politician, he'd clean up Washington"

"I voted for Trump because he is a self-made man and I can be too some day!"

"Trump gon' bring back er' jerrrbs!"

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jacanuk
@mrbojangles25 said:
@tenaka2 said:

Trump represents a fantasy to a lot of people. The fantasy to be rich and self made (a lie), the fantasy to say and do things and not show remorse or guilt (sociopath fantasy).

It's bizarre and confusing until you put yourself in the shoes of the uneducated, the emotional, or the stupid. Then it makes perfect sense.

"Oh, I voted for Trump because he is not a politician, he'd clean up Washington"

How can you get it so wrong?

Why Trump won is not because he represent a "fantasy" or the American dream.

The reason why he won is simply that the left has moved so far into the left and into the offence-culture that it´s only natural there is a backlash.

No society can run around and cater to the minority just because they yell the loudest.

So most could not give an s... about Trump, all Trump is, is a symbol which has finally shown how tired most Americans are of the left´s insanities.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Serraph105

@n64dd: "Please provide information to prove them wrong, or why they're not good. I'm not doing all your homework for you."

You put them forth without any evidence so you're not doing any of your homework either.

But it's you so this is likely just a troll thread to begin with.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jcrame10

@Jacanuk: then why didn’t he pull the popular vote of majority think like you? Surely he would have crushed them and there’s no way Clinton would have gotten close to 65 million votes

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 N64DD

@Serraph105 said:

@n64dd: "Please provide information to prove them wrong, or why they're not good. I'm not doing all your homework for you."

You put them forth without any evidence so you're not doing any of your homework either.

But it's you so this is likely just a troll thread to begin with.

Evidence is, it's coming from a .gov site. If you want to prove it wrong, go ahead.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts
Loading Video...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jacanuk
@jcrame10 said:

@Jacanuk: then why didn’t he pull the popular vote of majority think like you? Surely he would have crushed them and there’s no way Clinton would have gotten close to 65 million votes

Why do you think? he lost California with over 3mill votes because....... not going to give you that one since you should now.

But go look at a map and see how few areas that are blue compared to red, and yes I know you are going to come with "rural areas" but it shows just how disconnected the cities can be from the rest of the country.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jcrame10

@Jacanuk: but the majority of the population lives in larger cities and that’s also where you’ll find the most educated and successful people with great careers too

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178835 Posts

@tenaka2 said:

Yeah it's like a cult.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@jcrame10 said:

@Jacanuk: but the majority of the population lives in larger cities and that’s also where you’ll find the most educated and successful people with great careers too

Yeah trumpers don't care about the population. Just themselves.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mrbojangles25

@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@tenaka2 said:

The reason why he won is simply that the left has moved so far into the left and into the offence-culture that it´s only natural there is a backlash.

No society can run around and cater to the minority just because they yell the loudest.

So most could not give an s... about Trump, all Trump is, is a symbol which has finally shown how tired most Americans are of the left´s insanities.

What you say is also true, but I hear a lot of people speak fondly of Trump, and not just ill of the left.

A lot of the smart people I know that voted for Trump say one of the above things I mentioned.

But yeah you make a good point. I am afraid at this point Trump is just something the American people will have to endure and learn from, like "Hey maybe we shouldn't be a bunch of pussies", that if someone hates homosexuals well, that's terrible, but it's their right to hate them if they want to and we just have to ignore that. Hopefully we learn from it before he get's voted in a second time.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By R-Gamer

@jcrame10: Yet Republicans on average are more successful then Democrats.

At least when it comes to $$.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127501 Posts

I am supposed to believe this from a man that has made close 13500 lies or misleading claims so far in his term?

Better yet: It's given when unemployment reaches a 49 year low that several groups has the lowest unemployment rate in several years. Hey 1/3 of it could be summed up in 3 points.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LJS9502_basic

@r-gamer said:

@jcrame10: Yet Republicans on average are more successful then Democrats.

At least when it comes to $$.

That's a fallacy...…….

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

When? In 2000 years? There is 0 data to indicate your estimations on perception will come to pass. In fact we only know of the opposite:

1. Survey of scholars places Trump as third worst president of all time

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/02/13/siena-presidential-ranking-survey/2857075002/

2. Average approval ratings. Trump's average approval rating is unusually low, compared to past presidents.

Anyway, Thanks Obama. Almost half of your post is a continuation of gains from 2009-2017. Here, let me delete half of your post real quick:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/20/trump-v-obama-economy-charts/

https://www.businessinsider.com/9-charts-comparing-trump-economy-to-obama-bush-administrations-2019-9#overall-economic-growth-as-measured-by-quarterly-gdp-growth-rates-has-been-steady-1

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jcrame10

@LJS9502_basic: really? Most of the Trump supporters on my fb are guys I went to high school who finally stumbled into blue collar trade jobs years after high school and seemingly hate their lives cuz they work 70+ hours a week. Good money though.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic

@jcrame10 said:

@LJS9502_basic: really? Most of the Trump supporters on my fb are guys I went to high school who finally stumbled into blue collar trade jobs years after high school and seemingly hate their lives cuz they work 70+ hours a week. Good money though.

Anecdotal evidence....…….really dude. smh

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@jcrame10 said:

Why do you think? he lost California with over 3mill votes because....... not going to give you that one since you should now.

But go look at a map and see how few areas that are blue compared to red, and yes I know you are going to come with "rural areas" but it shows just how disconnected the cities can be from the rest of the country.

Congratulations on empty farm land.

Dems had millions of more voters in 2016, and 10million+ more in 2018. There are more Dems and Republicans as well. Almost all major policy polls heavily left as well.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Trump will be remembered as a joke and forever be a blight on the the credibility of the USA.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Zaryia

@n64dd said:

on 0 evidence.

Why do you have to lie?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#37 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I dont understand the trump adulation. Even the smart republicans know he's unhinged and bad for the party and country. Are you really buying into all the smoke and mirrors?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mrbojangles25

@warmblur said:
Loading Video...

God I love that song so much haha. Spoken word singing at it's best :P

@jcrame10 said:

I think that is more related to demographics than anything. Where are you from/what part of the country?

I could say the majority of my peers in high school went on to be new-age hippies and feminists, but that's probably more to do with being from a suburb of san francisco than the political climate.

@sonicare said:

I dont understand the trump adulation. Even the smart republicans know he's unhinged and bad for the party and country. Are you really buying into all the smoke and mirrors?

That's a huge problem for me. The Republicans are so busy toeing the line, putting party before country, they can't do the right thing.

Despite current and recent trends I still think that modern Republicans are not that bad at heart. They are just so scared of losing power....which I guess is pretty bad.

I would honestly prefer, at this point, to see a Republican take down Trump than a Democrat. The Democrats are going to take things to one extreme, whereas if the Republicans take down Trump we might actually see things go towards the middle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

This the quality of nutsucking threads we have been reduced too.

Sad!!!

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Hitting the bottle again I see?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

The Republicans are so busy toeing the line, putting party before country, they can't do the right thing.

Despite current and recent trends I still think that modern Republicans are not that bad at heart. They are just so scared of losing power....which I guess is pretty bad.

I would honestly prefer, at this point, to see a Republican take down Trump than a Democrat. The Democrats are going to take things to one extreme, whereas if the Republicans take down Trump we might actually see things go towards the middle.

I'm curious what you're basing the bolded and underlined statements on.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LJS9502_basic

@mrbojangles25 said:

Where did you come up with this? Most Democrats are moderate.....not far left. The Republican policies have been tried over and over and they fail the majority of the country.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56029 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@tenaka2 said:

Not much of a choice back then and Hillary Clinton with all the BS gave Donald Trump the easy pick.

I am by no means of a Trump guy, but as long as President Trump (or whoever's the President) doesn't impact my paycheck, we can be friends :)

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

Trump legalized Hemp and CBD nationwide, something Obama failed to do in 8 years. I like Trump.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Zaryia

@Guy_Brohski said:

Trump legalized Hemp and CBD nationwide, something Obama failed to do in 8 years. I like Trump.

Well that's sort of a silly reason to like Trump. That was 100% Bipartisan thing, it probably would have happened no matter who was President. And it might not be what you think it is,

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/12/12/18136408/hemp-marijuana-legalization-trump-congress-farm-bill

The law won’t legalize marijuana for recreational or medical uses, but allows non-intoxicating forms of cannabis.

The GOP members he is backing and judges he is putting are the main opposition against recreational (and at times medical) weed legalization. If you really cared about this stuff you really wouldn't like any GOP president.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Serraph105

@mrbojangles25: "I would honestly prefer, at this point, to see a Republican take down Trump than a Democrat. The Democrats are going to take things to one extreme, whereas if the Republicans take down Trump we might actually see things go towards the middle."

Lol I'm sure an alternative legitimate republican candidate will show up any day now.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zaryia

Apart from the facts I already posted earlier ITT that will make the OP's estimation nigh impossible,

Here are some of his other disasters that will cement that impossibility:

Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

Trump defends abandoning Kurds: "I hope they all do great"

https://www.axios.com/trump-syria-kurds-turkey-tweets-38fb3725-1d05-4c36-8b8b-d8d38acbec22.html

While Trump Shrugs, North Korea’s Building Better Missiles

https://www.thedailybeast.com/while-trump-shrugs-north-koreas-building-better-missiles

The Strategic Disaster of Leaving the Iran Deal

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/iran/2018-05-10/strategic-disaster-leaving-iran-deal

Trump will be blamed for a global recession

https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-donald-trump-trade-war-china-global-recession-g7-2019-8

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mrbojangles25

@Serraph105 said:

@mrbojangles25: "I would honestly prefer, at this point, to see a Republican take down Trump than a Democrat. The Democrats are going to take things to one extreme, whereas if the Republicans take down Trump we might actually see things go towards the middle."

Lol I'm sure an alternative legitimate republican candidate will show up any day now.

Haha yeah, not likely.

Still, I'd like to see a return to normalcy, on both sides. But especially the Republicans. The opposite of conservative is not progressive, it's liberal; you can still change things for the better and be conservative.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mrbojangles25

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Where did you come up with this? Most Democrats are moderate.....not far left. The Republican policies have been tried over and over and they fail the majority of the country.

I agree most democrats are moderate, but not the ones running. When push comes to shove they will bend the knee to the most extreme agenda if it gets them another percent or two more votes without alienating the votes they already have.