TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/369287-sanjay-gupta-by-all-standards-trump-has-heart-disease

the part I found interesting is 'increase the dosage'...what he is already on medication and passed a physical with 'flying colors'?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

Honestly it doesn't really surprise me nor does it really matter to me

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TryIt

@joebones5000 said:

Every 71 year old has it

I have you seen mick jagger dance at age 74?

that said I think how the doctor described his health was ridiculous

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#5 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Most people at the age get heart disease.

The fat ass doesn't exercise so what do you expect? Same will happen to you if you're lazy at that age.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TryIt

@Gaming-Planet said:

Most people at the age get heart disease.

The fat ass doesn't exercise so what do you expect? Same will happen to you if you're lazy at that age.

yes but the doctor said the exam went excellent.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@tryit: He's on Crestor. Being on medication doesn't make you not healthy. How many 71 year olds aren't on some kind of medication? Fortunately for him, he doesn't drink or smoke, so he just needs to adjust his diet and light exercise.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

Not so surprising honestly.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: He's on Crestor. Being on medication doesn't make you not healthy. How many 71 year olds aren't on some kind of medication? Fortunately for him, he doesn't drink or smoke, so he just needs to adjust his diet and light exercise.

let me see how can i explain this:

The doctor said his health was 'excellent' now I am on medication and I am not unhealthy in fact i am healthy, but I wouldnt ever consider my doctor to tell people i was in 'excellent' health.

nobody is saying he is 'unhealthy' we are saying its not 'excellent'

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: Maybe for a 71 year old, he is in excellent health? So this whole thread is about an adjective the Dr used to describe his health? Wow.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: Maybe for a 71 year old, he is in excellent health? So this whole thread is about an adjective the Dr used to describe his health? Wow.

nope.

that would be misleading.

what the doctor with a phd cant say 'for a man of his age'?

I mean he is talking to the entire world for ___ f sake think he couldnt just stretch those two words out?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts
@tryit said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/369287-sanjay-gupta-by-all-standards-trump-has-heart-disease

the part I found interesting is 'increase the dosage'...what he is already on medication and passed a physical with 'flying colors'?

No offense to you but when it comes to ones' health, I prefer listening to the examining physician rather than someone who thinks he knows how a physician should diagnose and term someone's health.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TryIt

@Solaryellow said:
@tryit said:

No offense to you but when it comes to ones' health, I prefer listening to the examining physician rather than someone who thinks he knows how a physician should diagnose and term someone's health.

you misread what he said.

its related to dosage of what he is ALREADY ON

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

Yes it is, because it happens friggin daily.

if it was a rare case of 'better hope there arent tapes!' or making up the name of countries that do not exist, making up words that do not exist then yeah no no biggy.

but this is a national if not world wide thing and the doctor VERY obviously was painting a picture that was not true. it was a pure example of obfuscation to a tee.

and 'needs to change his diet and some light exercise' is NOT 'excellent' condition

airraidjet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 airraidjet
Member since 2006 • 834 Posts

Bullshit FAKE NEWS.

But this isn't.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Solaryellow

@tryit said:
@Solaryellow said:
@tryit said:

I'm talking about you and your comments through out this discussion how you seem to believe you know how a doctor classifies people. "The doctor said his health was 'excellent' now I am on medication and I am not unhealthy in fact i am healthy, but I wouldnt ever consider my doctor to tell people i was in 'excellent' health. When you become D.O., M.D., etc.., then you make such a determination.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TryIt

70-75% of men in his age bracket have heart disease. that would be called 'normal' not excellent.

and for the record to qualify for a statement of 'excellent' averages in many cases would not apply.

For example, 75% of all men are overweight. To be considered 'normal' weight you STILL have to be at a set BMI regardless of how many people are overweight.

and yes I know the BMI is faulty but I am just using as an example

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TryIt

@airraidjet said:

Bullshit FAKE NEWS.

But this isn't.

but it may or may not be generated by Fake information like the Housing scandal was. I dont know

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TryIt

@Solaryellow said:
@tryit said:
@Solaryellow said:
@tryit said:

I'm talking about you and your comments through out this discussion how you seem to believe you know how a doctor classifies people. "The doctor said his health was 'excellent' now I am on medication and I am not unhealthy in fact i am healthy, but I wouldnt ever consider my doctor to tell people i was in 'excellent' health. When you become D.O., M.D., etc.., then you make such a determination.

you are having a different conversation completely from me or the person you responded to.

He was pointing out that the president CURRENTLY BEFORE YESTERDAY WAS ALREADY ON MEDICATION.

that is of itself does not qualify to be in 'excellent' medical condition. normal? perhaps but excellent is some grade a bullshit. but they do this kind of obfuscation DAILY

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#20 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

The guy is 71 so he has a higher risk of a heart disease in 3-5 years. and so what?

Everyone at 71 has a higher risk of dying than most.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:

The guy is 71 so he has a higher risk of a heart disease in 3-5 years. and so what?

75% of men his age have it.

but its NOT 'excellent'

what is wrong with these people

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

@airraidjet: Another win

Maybe the Dims will get it together one day.

Somehow...

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TryIt

@frank_castle said:

@airraidjet: Another win

Maybe the Dims will get it together one day.

Somehow...

you have no idea what is about to happen in less than a year do you? its going to be massive

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: If he said "for his age" we'd call him Dr Obvious. Anyone with half a brain would know a Dr is going to evaluate him based on his age, gender and race.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: One reply is "nope.

that would be misleading."

And another is "Yes it is, because it happens friggin daily."

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: One reply is "nope.

that would be misleading."

And another is "Yes it is, because it happens friggin daily."

1. its not misleading

2. I am not the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. where are the tapes?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: If he said "for his age" we'd call him Dr Obvious. Anyone with half a brain would know a Dr is going to evaluate him based on his age, gender and race.

he is NOT in 'excellent' health even for a 'man of his age'

he is in average health for a man of his age.

what is obfuscation is NOT this?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TryIt

somewhat of a side note that just hit me today.

you guys really actually and honestly have no idea the Cat 5 hurricane that is about to hit the administration do you? you are about to get blindsided in a major way.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: "you have no idea what is about to happen in less than a year do you? its going to be massive"

What?

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: "Normal", "Excellent"... No one cares. If he was in poor health then maybe this would be news.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: "you have no idea what is about to happen in less than a year do you? its going to be massive"

What?

well its a side note but it hit me out of the blue, you guys have no idea that the house and the senate are very likely to be a super majority democrat by end of midterms AND Trump and his sons and son in law are very likely going to be facing multiple charges of no less then what can be defined as Treason.

I mean I know that is not what this topic is about but regardless of innocence, that is the hurricane that is very likely coming to your front door.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TryIt

but back on topic, what is the point of using the word 'excellent' in the first place?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: "Normal", "Excellent"... No one cares. If he was in poor health then maybe this would be news.

yes people do care, you care and you dont know that I know it matters to you.

words like that actually do matter and obfuscating as a president is a big deal and yes all presidents do it but not remotely as much as this one does

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: Excellent was used to assure the American public and world that he's ok. I'm not going to fixate on a word. Much bigger issues.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: If Hillary didn't get booked for treason, I doubt the Trump's would either. I must've missed the news about the Trump's found guilty of treason? Or is this just more fake news? I'm sure you'll make another article about that though lol.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TryIt

incidently..

there is a reason 'excellent' and 'normal' matter

Loading Video...

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: If Hillary didn't get booked for treason, I doubt the Trump's would either. I must've missed the news about the Trump's found guilty of treason? Or is this just more fake news? I'm sure you'll make another article about that though lol.

like i said, you have no idea what is about to happen.

you are going to be blindsided.

I am curious though, how do you honestly think the next 12 months are going to play out?

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JoshRMeyer

@tryit: I honestly don't see much of anything changing in the next 12 months.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TryIt

@joshrmeyer said:

@tryit: I honestly don't see much of anything changing in the next 12 months.

wow!...ok

you are aware of who has admitted to what and who is being charged with what and who is coorporating with the investigation right?

I mean..its happening...did you think none of it would have just 10 months ago?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Solaryellow

@tryit said:
@Solaryellow said:

you are having a different conversation completely from me or the person you responded to.

He was pointing out that the president CURRENTLY BEFORE YESTERDAY WAS ALREADY ON MEDICATION.

that is of itself does not qualify to be in 'excellent' medical condition. normal? perhaps but excellent is some grade a bullshit. but they do this kind of obfuscation DAILY

Are you a doctor? No. As such, your opinion on how a doctor should classify something or someone is meaningless. Case closed.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TryIt

@Solaryellow said:
@tryit said:
@Solaryellow said:

Are you a doctor? No. As such, your opinion on how a doctor should classify something or someone is meaningless. Case closed.

no I am not a doctor and again, the circumstances do not matter

and stop trying to change what you orginally said into meaning a medical factor. your hiding

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Solaryellow

@tryit said:
@Solaryellow said:

and stop trying to change what you orginally said into meaning a medical factor. your hiding

You are a know-it-all who is trying tell us how a medically trained doctor should evaluate and term the overall condition of his patient. Stick with video games. The diagnosis of Trump by a doctor is way above your pay grade.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TryIt

@Solaryellow said:
@tryit said:
@Solaryellow said:

You are a know-it-all who is trying tell us how a medically trained doctor should evaluate and term the overall condition of his patient. Stick with video games. The diagnosis of Trump by a doctor is way above your pay grade.

having heart disease at 70 and almost obese is considered being in 'excellent' health.

yeah...ummm..no

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

You mean a guy who eats multiple cheeseburgers while watching TV in bed for three hours a day has heart disease? No.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

So, let me get this straight. President Trump’s actual doctor, who personally evaluated him, said that he was in good health, but we are supposed to believe that he actually has heart disease because a doctor that didn’t have anything to do with his examination said so?

Keep in mind that Real Admiral Dr. Jackson was also President Obama’s doctor. He has no reason to play politics and lie about Trump’s health. It seems like Trump’s health is being attacked out of some hope it can be used to activate the 25th Amendment to remove him on health grounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#46 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:

75% of men his age have it.

but its NOT 'excellent'

what is wrong with these people

It would depend upon what he meant by "excellent". This article is very basic and does not really describe what they mean by "heart disease". High cholesterol and other risk factors are not heart disease, they are predictive of it in the future, but aren't "heart disease" per se. Heart disease is usually defined by loss of cardiac (heart) function which typically occurs after having a heart attack or other damage to the heart muscle. That would show up on a test like an echocardiogram which actually assesses the function of the heart muscle. Per this article, that was normal which may result in the physician saying he was in "excellent" health.

A far more predictive test would be a cardiac catheterization where they shoot dye into the coronary arteries and can assess whether or not they have blockages and to what level. The only things i gathered from this article is that he is at risk for heart disease based on his diet, cholesterol, and physical activity level, but it does not give any pertinent medical information.

airraidjet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 airraidjet
Member since 2006 • 834 Posts

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 JoshRMeyer

@sonicare: Nailed it... This thread is wrong(like usual for this guy, sorry man), and so is CNN and some others. A simple internet search can tell you what heart disease it. The test he had done was a coronary calcium CT scan. Not covered by any insurance (that should tell you something about the test).

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@airraidjet: I have a question, what's the relevance?

Let's say Bill Clinton is dying of AIDS, cancer, motor neuron disease, and ebola, why would that matter when talking about Trump? Bill Clinton is not in office, he's not running for office. At the time he was in office he was obviously a lot healthier than he is now.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

Dear god the left will grasp at anything at this point, it's getting utterly pathetic.