Trump has been confirmed to have committed obstruction of justice. *Office has since disputed full accuracy*

• 102 results
Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

Surprised this isn't a thread yet.

Apparently Buzzfeed, of all places, has broken a huge story that states that there is virtually irrefutable proof Trump told Cohen to lie to congress, as confirmed by multiple forms of evidence.

"Cohen pleaded guilty in November to lying about the deal in testimony and in a two-page statement to the Senate and House intelligence committees. Special counsel Robert Mueller noted that Cohen’s false claim that the project ended in January 2016 was an attempt to “minimize links between the Moscow Project and Individual 1” — widely understood to be Trump — “in hopes of limiting the ongoing Russia investigations.”

Now the two sources have told BuzzFeed News that Cohen also told the special counsel that after the election, the president personally instructed him to lie — by claiming that negotiations ended months earlier than they actually did — in order to obscure Trump’s involvement.

The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

This revelation is not the first evidence to suggest the president may have attempted to obstruct the FBI and special counsel investigations into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

But Cohen's testimony marks a significant new frontier: It is the first known example of Trump explicitly telling a subordinate to lie directly about his own dealings with Russia."

Folks, this is, cut and dry, obstruction of justice. William Barr has confirmed in congressional hearings that this is obstruction. There's no real mystery to it. There's verifiable evidence that overrules the uncertainty of a single witness. It's now plain and out in the open. We are officially moving past circumstantial evidence into hard proof of committed crimes.

The question now is, where do we go from here? If Clinton can get impeached for perjury, certainly Trump can for obstruction? Nixon resigned before being impeached, over obstruction of justice. Is this enough for congress to act, or will we need yet more investigation and testimony?

Or should we continue to bang on about dat fake news and dat witch hunt?

I know it's a good idea to simply put as much evidence out as possible before moving, but damn it all I really just want this Darkest Timeline to course correct already. Perhaps we're getting close, at least.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

If I were pelosi I’d sit on this untill mueller is done, since they’re not going to find out anything that he doesn’t already know.

Either the mueller report is a whole damning package and the democrats can proceed from there, or it’s just a big wet fart in which case they can then just attack this as a stand-alone obstruction investigation

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

Normally I wouldnt think of a buzzfeed story as particularly legit, but most of the other major news sources (including Fox) seem to be taking this one seriously

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@PraetorianMan: I think that's mostly due to the nature of the allegations, not due to credibility. I'm seeing a lot of, "if true" hedging from the traditional outlets.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Well, but when does the Mueller Report comes out? Previous special counsel investigations have taken multiple years to conclude. If Mueller has IRON proof that Trump committed obstruction of justice perhaps he should share that now rather than later.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

In before what a nothingburger

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

If the Mueller report show wrongdoing by trump then he needs impeached and ousted. Not that Pence is good though. Catch 22 there but I do not believe the US should allow a president to break the law and get away with it.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

If the Mueller report show wrongdoing by trump then he needs impeached and ousted. Not that Pence is good though. Catch 22 there but I do not believe the US should allow a president to break the law and get away with it.

Agreed. Need to see proof though.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

'Suspected'

If we're talking about the president of the United States we need to have all our findings in order. Not that I'm defending Trump, but going about these things is important given the implications of removing a sitting president.

Zuon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zuon
Member since 2008 • 505 Posts

So, your "incriminating evidence" is based entirely on "he said, she said" and phantom emails and text messages that no one has ever actually seen or leaked to the public. That isn't evidence - it's speculation, and may even be fabricated. At least Clinton's emails were actually printed out in a stack and used to question her on live TV. If Mueller has incriminating "evidence" of Trump's wrongdoing, why doesn't he release it? And if he does, he has to prove Collusion is illegal in the first place too.

President Obama broke the law on a daily basis, and no "investigation" ever came close to calling for his impeachment, if there was even one to begin with.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts
@Zuon said:

President Obama broke the law on a daily basis, and no "investigation" ever came close to calling for his impeachment, if there was even one to begin with.

Lol, I was wondering how Trump supporters would spin this. Your post is so ignorant and uneducated, I don't know where to begin. Obama never had any scandal during his presidency, instead of throwing out Fake News, how about you post a link to one of those law breaking things Obama did.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BlackBalls

@PraetorianMan said:

Normally I wouldnt think of a buzzfeed story as particularly legit, but most of the other major news sources (including Fox) seem to be taking this one seriously

The authors are Pulitzer prize winning journalist. These people are the big sh%$. Also, I doubt they'd report something fake and have their reputation destroyed. This is big.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

Would anyone honestly be surprised to learn that this is true definitively?

Even Trump supporters keep making fun of people by saying things like, "Gosh, it turns out that Trump lies from time to time, didn't see that coming."

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#14 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@PraetorianMan said:

Slow news day for them, but they have all not been able to confirm the Buzzfeed fairytale, so they are running with this unconfirmed which just confirms the current state of the media and how horrible it is.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Jacanuk

@blackballs said:
@PraetorianMan said:

The authors are Pulitzer prize winning journalist. These people are the big sh%$. Also, I doubt they'd report something fake and have their reputation destroyed. This is big.

What on earth are you talking about?

The closest these two Jason and Anthony have gotten to a Pulitzer price is seeing it on eBay for sale. Also, you really think someone who won would be working for Buzzfeed? a media source that has the same journalistic integrity as The Enquirer or The Sun.

Also, some sources say that they have not even seen this "bombshell evidence" Cohen is supposed to have.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vaasman

@Jacanuk said:
@PraetorianMan said:

Slow news day for them, but they have all not been able to confirm the Buzzfeed fairytale, so they are running with this unconfirmed which just confirms the current state of the media and how horrible it is.

A pulitzer prize winner and nominee posted this article citing multiple closely related sources, do you really believe they would risk their reputation and defamation charges because of a "fairytale?" I know you've got your #1 foam finger sounding for the president, but perhaps you should at least consider the possibility of truth here, because for credibility's sake it's looking far more likely than not.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

I would like to see this as it would give Kasich a realistic path to the presidency in 2020.

marley7game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 marley7game
Member since 2019 • 45 Posts

im gona b the Pre$ident like

Loading Video...

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BlackBalls

@Jacanuk said:
@PraetorianMan said:

So you're discrediting 2 Pulitzer prize winning journalists who broke this news story?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jacanuk

@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:
@PraetorianMan said:

A pulitzer prize winner and nominee posted this article citing multiple closely related sources, do you really believe they would risk their reputation and defamation charges because of a "fairytale?" I know you've got your #1 foam finger sounding for the president, but perhaps you should at least consider the possibility of truth here, because for credibility's sake it's looking far more likely than not.

Do you really believe that when all other media has had zero confirmation that this story holds any water?

Also again you really think two highly credible "journalists" would ever work for a media outlet like Buzzfeed?

Also, a finalist is not a winner.

Cornier btw won as a collab, the lead journalist on the story was Leonora LaPeter Anton.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

@marley7game said:

im gona b the Pre$ident like

Loading Video...

So you'll be a person who recognizes and accepts that the country is facing actual problems and looking towards solutions that he actually hopes will work? That's infinitely better than Trump and co. sooooo.......marley7game for president?

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BlackBalls

@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:
@PraetorianMan said:

Lol a couple of months ago, Jackanuck was saying there was no collusion with anyone in Trump's campaign and Russia, it was a hoax by the democrats. Now... look how that turned out. And he keeps denying things, I'm wondering if in a coupe of months ago when Trump is in jail if he'll say that its fake news.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BlackBalls

@Jacanuk said:
@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:
@PraetorianMan said:

Do you really believe that when all other media has had zero confirmation that this story holds any water?

Also again you really think two highly credible "journalists" would ever work for a media outlet like Buzzfeed?

Cornier btw won as a collab, the lead journalist on the story was Leonora LaPeter Anton.

Wait so now if you're a collab it doesn't count? Nice research but those who broke the story are still credible, don't try to spin it.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Jacanuk

@blackballs said:
@Jacanuk said:
@PraetorianMan said:

So you're discrediting 2 Pulitzer prize winning journalists who broke this news story?

You mean 1 who won for a mental hospital story, as a collab. Where he was merely a third string.

And do you really think a story which no other media outlet in America has been able to confirm is credible?

Sorry but I am not that naive not to mention several sources report that the "reporters" have not seen any evidence at all but merely relay other anonymous sources.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Vaasman

@Jacanuk said:
@Vaasman said:

Sounds like a whole lot of desperate grasping to discredit two award winning people who would risk their entire career and potential legal issues if this was a story with no substance. It's entirely too important a story for them to get away with were their no seeds of truth.

You don't want it to be true, I know. But attacking the journalists in question doesn't offer your case the slightest bit of credence. Unless you can bring additional journalism that contradicts what they have brought to the table, then you have no leg to stand on.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BlackBalls

@Jacanuk said:
@blackballs said:
@Jacanuk said:
@PraetorianMan said:

You mean 1 who won for a mental hospital story, as a collab. Where he was merely a third string.

And do you really think a story which no other media outlet in America has been able to confirm is credible?

Sorry but I am not that naive not to mention several sources report that the "reporters" have not seen any evidence at all but merely relay other anonymous sources.

So these award winning journalists who would risk their careers if this story ends up being not true are not credible sources but Trump is holy?

Funny here's what your king god said and you believed months ago:

• He didn't tell Cohen to pay the pornstars
  • Mexico would pay for the wall
  • No collusion by anyone in his campaign
  • He hires the best people
  • Isis has been defeated (still killing Americans)

Keep foaming your orange wig-wearing king god Trump. He's going down soon.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jacanuk

@Vaasman said:

Sounds like a whole lot of desperate grasping to discredit two award winning people who would risk their entire career and potential legal issues if this was a story with no substance. It's entirely too important a story for them to get away with were their no seeds of truth.

You don't want it to be true, I know. But attacking the journalists in question doesn't offer your case the slightest bit of credence. Unless you can bring additional journalism that contradicts what they have brought to the table, then you have no leg to stand on.

Sounds more like you have a conclusion and are grasping for anything that will confirm it. And 1 award-winning as a collab where he was not even the lead, not 2.

Also, I doubt their career could fall any lower than working for Buzzfeed who with no corroboration at all, threw the Steele report out there which later was confirmed to be mostly false.

Also this is not about if it´s true or not, if it´s true Trump will face the music but impeachment require a bit more evidence than an uncorroborated story from Buzzfeed, again why do you think no other media has been able to even get a hint of a confirmation, you think Buzzfeed somehow has more resources than Washington Post, New York Times who have more Pulitzer win than any other media in America or CNN?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vaasman

@Jacanuk said:

Sounds more like you have a conclusion and are grasping for anything that will confirm it. And 1 award-winning as a collab where he was not even the lead, not 2.

Also, I doubt their career could fall any lower than working for Buzzfeed who with no corroboration at all, threw the Steele report out there which later was confirmed to be mostly false.

Also this is not about if it´s true or not, if it´s true Trump will face the music but impeachment require a bit more evidence than an uncorroborated story from Buzzfeed, again why do you think no other media has been able to even get a hint of a confirmation, you think Buzzfeed somehow has more resources than Washington Post, New York Times who have more Pulitzer win than any other media in America or CNN?

Sorry but unless you can provide a journalistic article that directly contradicts I have no interest in beating a dead horse. Your entire argument is to try and smear credibility and you offer nothing to suggest that either writer cannot be considered truthful.

It's built completely off the idea that you just don't want it to be true and nothing else. Sad!

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BlackBalls

@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:

Sorry but unless you can provide a journalistic article that directly contradicts I have no interest in beating a dead horse. Your entire argument is to try and smear credibility and you offer nothing to suggest that either writer cannot be considered truthful.

Your entire stance is built off the idea that you just don't want it to be true. Sad.

Vaasman, let it go. Jacanuk has been defending Trump a whole year. As I said, he said Trump didn't know about the payments to pornstars and after there was evidence he changed to "Oh but what's the crime?" It's like talking to a wall of foam.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Jacanuk

@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:

It's built completely off the idea that you just don't want it to be true and nothing else. Sad!

Is this opposite world?

This is not how the real world works, you can believe Buzzfeed all you want, but considering their track record and that no other outlet has been able to corroborate this, you need to back up your story mate, not me.

You are claiming something which has zero credibility and you posting this is close to being nothing but spam.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jacanuk

@blackballs said:
@Jacanuk said:
@blackballs said:
@Jacanuk said:
@PraetorianMan said:

So these award winning journalists who would risk their careers if this story ends up being not true are not credible sources but Trump is holy?

What career? they are working for Buzzfeed, not New York Times

So besides all your other alt-accounts it´s funny to yet again hear your doomsday predictions, it´s been 2 years so far and Trump is still there.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vaasman
@Jacanuk said:

Is this opposite world?

This is not how the real world works, you can believe Buzzfeed all you want, but considering their track record and that no other outlet has been able to corroborate this, you need to back up your story mate, not me.

You are claiming something which has zero credibility and you posting this is close to being nothing but spam.

Years of award winning journalistic experience between two people on a popular website. zero credibility he says, lol. And not that I'm dying to go to Buzzfeed for news but deciding they're not credible as a general source is so 2010, their news wing has been posting legitimate articles for a long time now.

And still, you can't find anyone who has any ability to refute the article. It should be easy if this is so lacking in credibility, right?

At the end of the day, your invested interest in Trump has compromised your view of journalistic integrity and it's showing here as your only argument is that this must be illegitimate, because that's what you want. You, who I can almost certainly say has no experience in journalism or accolades that validate such criticism of journalistic character.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Jacanuk

@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:

Is this opposite world?

Years of award winning journalistic experience between two people on a popular website. zero credibility he says, lol. And not that I'm dying to go to Buzzfeed for news but deciding they're not credible as a general source is so 2010, their news wing has been posting legitimate articles for a long time now.

And still, you can't find anyone who has any ability to refute the article. It should be easy if this is so lacking in credibility, right?

At the end of the day, your invested interest in Trump has compromised your view of journalistic integrity and it's showing here as your only argument is that this must be illegitimate because that's what you want. You, who I can almost certainly say has no experience in journalism or accolades that validate such criticism of journalistic character.

Are you drunk? It´s a Buzzfeed story with no corroboration, And The New York times have decades and hundreds of Pulitzer winners and finalists, CNN has hundreds of staff and also several awards, Washington post is known in Washington and have brought several "breaking stories" about politics and all have sources Buzzfeed would only dream about but yet no one has been able to even get anonymous sources on the record.

I know you want this to be true and are grasping for any straw you can find, but until a credible source has corrobarting evidence this is not credible.

Also again you have the burden of proof, I have no idea why you think anyone else does, you posting the link.

And at the end of the day, you want this to be true that you will jump on anything even a half-baked story where literally no one else can corroborate it like the pee-storI I bet you also assumed that was true.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vaasman

@Jacanuk said:

Are you drunk? It´s a Buzzfeed story with no corroboration, And The New York times have decades and hundreds of Pulitzer winners and finalists, CNN has hundreds of staff and also several awards, Washington post is known in Washington and have brought several "breaking stories" about politics and all have sources Buzzfeed would only dream about but yet no one has been able to even get anonymous sources on the record.

I know you want this to be true and are grasping for any straw you can find, but until a credible source has corrobarting evidence this is not credible.

Also again you have the burden of proof, I have no idea why you think anyone else does, you posting the link.

And at the end of the day, you want this to be true that you will jump on anything even a half-baked story where literally no one else can corroborate it like the pee-storI I bet you also assumed that was true.

It's funny you mentioned CNN and Washington post actually because they both ran this story as legitimate. Woops.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jacanuk

@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:

It's funny you mentioned CNN and Washington post actually because they both ran this story as legitimate. Woops.

CNN has not corroborated the BuzzFeed report.

UPS mate eh?

Sorry, but you should really check up before you start to fake shit.

And Washout Post

Reporters Jason Leopold and Anthony Cormier cited a pair of unidentified federal law enforcement officials in the report, which remained uncorroborated Friday.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Vaasman

@Jacanuk said:
@Vaasman said:

UPS mate eh?

I said ran the story friendo, I think you should look up what these words mean.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

lmao the spin by Jackanuk makes these threads gold.

This is like that time he said Russia did not interfere or no one in the Trump team colluded or the Stormy Daniels payment was fake or Trump didn't have shitty approval etc. etc.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jacanuk

@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Vaasman said:

UPS mate eh?

I said ran the story friendo, I think you should look up what these words mean.

Yes, you said ran as legitimate, which is false.

They clearly state that it´s uncorroborated which is far from legit.

Again the grasping at straws, it´s almost like debating with a flat-earther.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Vaasman

@Jacanuk said:

As opposed to me, who is debating the worlds foremost authority of who is and is not a credible source of investigative journalism, apparently.

And yes, though they did not corroborate the information that only means that they haven't been able to confirm with a personal source. Based on their headlines and followup pieces they are citing the article as truth until proven otherwise. Same with WaPo.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BlackBalls

@Jacanuk said:
@blackballs said:
@Jacanuk said:
@blackballs said:
@Jacanuk said:

What career? they are working for Buzzfeed, not New York Times

So besides all your other alt-accounts it´s funny to yet again hear your doomsday predictions, it´s been 2 years so far and Trump is still there.

Considering you are the king of alt accounts, not sure why you're not looking into a mirror.

And the walls are closing in, so your orange wig-wearing, pornstar loving, gold digging wife marrying, king-god Trump is going soon. Get ready!

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BlackBalls

@zaryia said:

lmao the spin by Jackanuk makes these threads gold.

This is like that time he said Russia did not interfere or no one in the Trump team colluded or the Stormy Daniels payment was fake or Trump didn't have shitty approval etc. etc.

Lol for real,I just love Jackanuk, he makes this board entertaining.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Jacanuk

@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:

As opposed to me, who is debating the worlds foremost authority of who is and is not a credible source of investigative journalism, apparently.

And yes, though they did not corroborate the information that only means that they haven't been able to confirm with a personal source. Based on their headlines and followup pieces they are citing the article as truth until proven otherwise. Same with WaPo.

Now you are just fishing.

You are grasping at anything that will confirm your already established conclusion.

Also, this is not about who is an "expert" on media and journalism, this is about credibility and what has actually been confirmed. And so far you have Buzzfeed with 2 anonymous sources that no one else can find or even find any slight evidence to back it up.

But thanks for proving that you guys on the left will believe anything, I bet you also think the moon landing was faked right?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#44 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Nothing will happen out of this unfortunately Trump gets away with everything.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vaasman

@Jacanuk said:

Now you are just fishing.

You are grasping at anything that will confirm your already established conclusion.

Also, this is not about who is an "expert" on media and journalism, this is about credibility and what has actually been confirmed. And so far you have Buzzfeed with 2 anonymous sources that no one else can find or even find any slight evidence to back it up.

But thanks for proving that you guys on the left will believe anything, I bet you also think the moon landing was faked right?

I mean yes actually it very much is about who is an expert. You're deciding very arbitrarily that a couple of investigative journalists with years of experience have no credibility, despite winning awards, working for a popular outlet, and having their story picked up by several other major news networks before said networks even had personal confirmation.

So unless you have some sort of notable experience that can explain why we should not believe their word on this, I choose to believe in their credibility over yours.

Also it's hilarious that you compare this to a conspiracy theory. Was faked moon landing news picked up day-of by CNN? Did WaPo offer front page and multiple articles that cited the 9/11 inside job video as a source? No? Well then obviously they aren't really comparable pieces of information, are they?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jacanuk

@Vaasman said:

I mean yes actually it very much is about who is an expert. You're deciding very arbitrarily that a couple of investigative journalists with years of experience have no credibility, despite winning awards, working for a popular outlet, and having their story picked up by several other major news networks before said networks even had personal confirmation. So unless you have some sort of notable experience that can explain why we should not believe their word on this, I choose to believe them over you.

Also it's hilarious that you compare this to a conspiracy theory. Was faked moon landing news picked up day-of by CNN? Did WaPo offer front page and multiple articles that cited the 9/11 inside job video as a source? No? Well then obviously they aren't really comparable pieces of information, are they?

Nice use of Circular logic there.

But let´s agree to disagree and see what happens.

I am sure that you will vanish when it turns out to be nothing, and if it turns out to be anything in a year or 2, then Trump will face the music.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 BlackBalls

@Jacanuk said:
@Vaasman said:

I mean yes actually it very much is about who is an expert. You're deciding very arbitrarily that a couple of investigative journalists with years of experience have no credibility, despite winning awards, working for a popular outlet, and having their story picked up by several other major news networks before said networks even had personal confirmation. So unless you have some sort of notable experience that can explain why we should not believe their word on this, I choose to believe them over you.

Nice use of Circular logic there.

But let´s agree to disagree and see what happens.

I am sure that you will vanish when it turns out to be nothing, and if it turns out to be anything in a year or 2, then Trump will face the music.

The investigation can go on for 4 years and we'll continue to see more guilty pleas. Trump jr. is next.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#48 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@Jacanuk: it's real enough congress is moving forward with a full congressional probe

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts

@Zuon: not say Obama did not broke laws but what ever laws were broke ever congressman in dc broke as well. You would have to jail all republican and democrat alike.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Jacanuk

@blackballs said:

The investigation can go on for 4 years and we'll continue to see more guilty pleas. Trump jr. is next.

Let´s hope Trump JR is next.

Also to be fair I could not care one bit what happens to Trump once he is done, he is a means to end nothing else.

The supreme court will have 1 maybe 2 open seats next term, and they need to be filled by justices who value the law not partisan shit like the liberal justices.

@Nuck81 said:

@Jacanuk: it's real enough congress is moving forward with a full congressional probe

LOL, the Democrats would launch a probe into a ham sandwich if it meant a chance to get Trump, so not sure why you think it hands credibility to a Buzzfeed story. Just remember the Republicans are the ones you need to convince