Trump disapproval at 62%, Approval at 36%. OUCH!

#1 Edited by Zaryia (9654 posts) -

Trump has 62 percent disapproval rating in new AP poll

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/458381-poll-most-americans-disapprove-of-trumps-job-performance-despite

Sixty-two percent of Americans said they disapprove of the job Trump is doing, while just 36 percent approve, according to the Associated Press–NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll released Thursday.

Wow. Just wow. It turns out if you say and do stupid shit that people don't like, it hurts your popularity.

Lmao.

#2 Posted by mattbbpl (17464 posts) -

That approval rating is still too high.

#3 Posted by LJS9502_basic (167116 posts) -

@mattbbpl said:

My thoughts exactly.........

#4 Posted by VFighter (5239 posts) -

@zaryia: LOL, I didn't even need to open the thread to know what delusional poster posted this.

#5 Posted by ad1x2 (7728 posts) -

You may want to wait until next year to see which Democrat wins the nomination before you start celebrating.

#6 Edited by Zaryia (9654 posts) -
@vfighter said:

@zaryia: LOL, I didn't even need to open the thread to know what delusional poster posted this.

What is delusional about linking the data contained in a well respected and accurate poll?

Now be a good little bitch and don't respond in this thread again, my fact free dog.

#7 Edited by Zaryia (9654 posts) -
@ad1x2 said:

You may want to wait until next year to see which Democrat wins the nomination before you start celebrating.

I'm not celebrating. I think Trump should not act insane and not have extremely unpopular policy.

Most disliked President ever.

#8 Posted by Heirren (2324 posts) -

Zzzzzzz. Watch him get re elected, which would just show how silly this poll is.

#9 Edited by ad1x2 (7728 posts) -
@zaryia said:
@ad1x2 said:

I'm not celebrating. I think Trump should not act insane and not have extremely unpopular policy.

Most disliked President ever.

Then you should consider posting this in a conservative forum that is full of Trump supporters you need to convince to vote blue next year no mater who. Posting it here gets you a few high fives from people that hate Trump but not much else.

#10 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (1946 posts) -

Still don't know how aggregates work?

#11 Posted by Master_Live (19705 posts) -

#12 Posted by joebones5000 (2729 posts) -

Lol. When they guy see an increase, conservatives claim the polls are accurate, but when they don't, the polls are inaccurate or fake news.

#13 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58923 posts) -

I find popularity and sensible behavior to be unrelated.

#14 Edited by mrbojangles25 (44372 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mattbbpl said:

Oh just wait until the recession hits, seems like any day now...

@zaryia said:
@vfighter said:

What is delusional about linking the data contained in a well respected and accurate poll?

Now be a good little bitch and don't respond in this thread again, my fact free dog.

#15 Posted by Jacanuk (18874 posts) -

@zaryia: Ahh one of those threads again.....

But let´s be clear here about the actual polling RCP Average8/1 - 8/21--43.053.8-10.8
#16 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58923 posts) -

I find the language in this thread to be very offensive. I preferred my AOC one.

#17 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (10948 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mattbbpl said:

There will always be a certain percentage that approve of a pathological liar and demagogue.

#18 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (10948 posts) -

@Master_Live said:

He's been hovering around 40% for a long time now. The last time it dipped was around 37%~ when he caused a government shutdown last year. It probably won't be much more than +-5% of this.

#19 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58923 posts) -
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mattbbpl said:

There will always be a certain percentage that approve of a pathological liar and demagogue.

Could be that they approve of other things, or just think it's all rather funny.

#20 Posted by Serraph105 (34045 posts) -

@SolidSnake35: "I find popularity and sensible behavior to be unrelated."

I'd say that tracks.

#21 Edited by Zaryia (9654 posts) -
@Jacanuk said:

@zaryia: Ahh one of those threads again.....

But let´s be clear here about the actual polling RCP Average8/1 - 8/21--43.053.8-10.8
@Master_Live said:

I never said this matched the average nor was I discussing the average, I was simply discussing this specific pollster. And scientifically no poll "needs" to match any polling aggregate, mind you, so it still has merit. I'm fully aware of the RCP and 538 averages, both of which are also still very bad for Trump. This is still an accurate and respected pollster, that still shows Trump doing poorly.

I'm just using it to show how Trump is one of the least liked presidents in history, like your two links show!

I guess it's not hard to be so disliked when your policy is so disliked (which polls also show!).

#22 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (10948 posts) -

@SolidSnake35 said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mattbbpl said:

Could be that they approve of other things, or just think it's all rather funny.

Sounds like you're just describing complicity. Doesn't make it any better.

#23 Edited by Zaryia (9654 posts) -
@vl4d_l3nin said:

Still don't know how aggregates work?

Huh?

I didn't link a polling aggregate, the 2 cons did. All 3 links in this thread are relatively poor.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
#24 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (45313 posts) -

His numbers have been fairly consistent being within a small range. Sure, these polls are fluid and are always impacted by impulsive and knee-jerk reactionary mantra, but it has given us a good baseline for consistent overall low polling. Never understood the obsession with these sort of things though.

#25 Posted by joebones5000 (2729 posts) -
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

His numbers have been fairly consistent being within a small range. Sure, these polls are fluid and are always impacted by impulsive and knee-jerk reactionary mantra, but it has given us a good baseline for consistent overall low polling. Never understood the obsession with these sort of things though.

Probably because at any given time accurately represent the will of the people, within a margin of error.

#27 Posted by MirkoS77 (14464 posts) -

Damn. If true, that’s pretty bad.

#28 Edited by watercrack445 (1832 posts) -

His disapproval rating is the exact same number from last year. These are a very harecore fanbase that the numbers will still the same once his term is over.

#29 Posted by N64DD (11989 posts) -

Mulitple polls posted about the same thing.

All have different data.

Polls = facts.

Zaryia you need a new trolling technique.

#30 Posted by Horgen (121131 posts) -

I bet he could crash the economy and it still wouldn't go below 30%.

#31 Posted by warmblur (2994 posts) -

@horgen said:

Loading Video...

#32 Edited by Vaasman (13863 posts) -

@horgen said:

Based on his recent economic activity, it definitely seems like he's trying to find out.

#33 Posted by Horgen (121131 posts) -

@Vaasman said:
@horgen said:

Based on his recent economic activity, it definitely seems like he's trying to find out.

He already knows. He knew that before he won the election.

#34 Posted by sonicare (56836 posts) -

@mattbbpl said:

Lol. I dont know who those 36% are.