Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By warmblur
Member since 2017 • 3999 Posts

Sick f**k

https://www.newsweek.com/harry-dunn-charlotte-charles-donald-trump-white-house-1465538

Nuck81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nuck81
Member since 2005 • 8005 Posts

Someone so narscassistic, they are not capable of empathy.

EVERYTHING is about him.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By warmblur

@Nuck81 said:

Someone so narscassistic, they are not capable of empathy.

EVERYTHING is about them.

Wait... are you defending Trump? nevermind that would be insane I just read that wrong my bad.

Nuck81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Nuck81
Member since 2005 • 8005 Posts

@warmblur: it was a typo. Fixed

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14140 Posts

"Antisocial personality disorder is a mental condition in which a person has a long-term pattern of manipulating, exploiting, or violating the rights of others without any remorse. This behavior may cause problems in relationships or at work and is often criminal." https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000921.htm

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 36186 Posts

diplomatic immunity if a ---ked up thing sometimes.

it's a shame the perpetrator was able to kill that kid and flee the country w/ no legal consequences for her.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 19520 Posts
@warmblur said:

Sick f**k

https://www.newsweek.com/harry-dunn-charlotte-charles-donald-trump-white-house-1465538

So can you articulate the "ambush" ??? because I suspect you just read the headline and went into full TDS mode.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By warmblur

@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:

Sick f**k

So can you articulate the "ambush" ??? because I suspect you just read the headline and went into full TDS mode.

You've claimed in the past your are not a Trump supporter but man you will always defend him just admit it you are a die hard Trump supporter.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 4168 Posts

@warmblur: on some real shit just because someone doesnt jump on every anti trump headline, does not make them a die hard trump supporter, just means they think for themselves, being objective about things is healthy.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vaasman

@Jacanuk said:

Trump invited parents of teen killed in noted car crash for meeting, and also invited the teen's killer (who fled the UK for diplomatic immunity reasons) to surprise them during touring, without notification or consideration to how that would look and how they might feel.

Don't you get tired of these kinds of defenses? Of having to post every single documented action of the guy in quotation fingers claiming it's "not that bad" to defend him, even though you often claim not to support him? Is it truly impossible for you to just say "yep that's a shitty thing he did," no qualifiers required, when you aren't claiming to be on his side?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 11004 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:

Sick f**k

The lawyer of the family said they felt ambushed. This is how the article's headline was crafted.

Jacanuk, please read the articles before throwing out childish ad-hominems.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Serraph105  Online
Member since 2007 • 34451 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:

Sick f**k

The lawyer of the family said they felt ambushed. This is how the article's headline was crafted.

Jacanuk, please read the articles before throwing out childish ad-hominems.

LeicaM6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By LeicaM6
Member since 2019 • 458 Posts

This is such a bizarre and craven story. Trump is fundamentally a sick and grotesque human being.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 168445 Posts

And the usual trump white knights arrive on cue. trump is despicable.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Jacanuk
@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:

Trump invited parents of teen killed in noted car crash for meeting, and also invited the teen's killer (who fled the UK for diplomatic immunity reasons) to surprise them during touring, without notification or consideration to how that would look and how they might feel.

Don't you get tired of these kinds of defenses? Of having to post every single documented action of the guy in quotation fingers claiming it's "not that bad" to defend him, even though you often claim not to support him? Is it truly impossible for you to just say "yep that's a shitty thing he did," no qualifiers required, when you aren't claiming to be on his side?

Ok, so Trump tried to mediate and did not suddenly spring the woman on the family but asked if they wanted to meet her and talk. They never faced and was not confronted by her appearing suddenly.

That is not nor will it ever be an ambush.

But again I get you guys on the left just want to pat yourself on the back and agree how bad Trump is no matter the truth.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jacanuk
@warmblur said:
@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:

Sick f**k

You've claimed in the past your are not a Trump supporter but man you will always defend him just admit it you are a die hard Trump supporter.

See this is the problem with the left.

You claim to be tolerant and there is room for everyone, but again and again, you prove that it´s like listening to Bush´s word "you are either with us or against us"

That is not how the real work works, There is a whole group of people who do not simply jump on the "Orange man bad" train but actually evaluate each story on its merits and form an independent opinion.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vaasman

@Jacanuk said:

Ok, so Trump tried to mediate and did not suddenly spring the woman on the family but asked if they wanted to meet her and talk. They never faced and was not confronted by her appearing suddenly.

But again I get you guys on the left just want to pat yourself on the back and agree how bad Trump is no matter the truth.

It seems you're just as sociopathic as the president for not understanding why this might be a bad move. smh.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:

The family of the killed son are leftists patting themselves on the back?

"Our understanding is that the British authorities were informed and aware of their departure before they returned to the United States," Jeffress added. Seiger, the family spokesman, said the meeting with Trump appeared to have been orchestrated. After the family declined the meeting with Sacoolas, Seiger said he noticed a bank of photographers, who seemed to have been positioned to capture the dramatic moment. "Clearly they were looking to get a photo of the President introducing Mrs Sacoolas to Harry's parents," Seiger said.In a separate interview with the BBC, Seiger said the encounter felt like a setup. "I think the family feel a little bit ambushed to say the least," he added.

Seiger told CNN the family felt Trump had convened the meeting for his personal gain. "We feel a little numb. There wasn't any real progress, apart from right at the end, the President saying he would look at it from another angle," Seiger said. "Reflecting on it this morning, I think Charlotte and Tim realize that the President was only doing it for himself."

LeicaM6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LeicaM6

@Jacanuk: Why do you think people who disapprove of this story haven’t came to their own conclusions and independent opinions and are only engaging in “orange man bad”? That’s a very black and white view of the world.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:

The family of the killed son are leftists patting themselves on the back?

"Our understanding is that the British authorities were informed and aware of their departure before they returned to the United States," Jeffress added. Seiger, the family spokesman, said the meeting with Trump appeared to have been orchestrated. After the family declined the meeting with Sacoolas, Seiger said he noticed a bank of photographers, who seemed to have been positioned to capture the dramatic moment. "Clearly they were looking to get a photo of the President introducing Mrs Sacoolas to Harry's parents," Seiger said.In a separate interview with the BBC, Seiger said the encounter felt like a setup. "I think the family feel a little bit ambushed to say the least," he added.

Seiger told CNN the family felt Trump had convened the meeting for his personal gain. "We feel a little numb. There wasn't any real progress, apart from right at the end, the President saying he would look at it from another angle," Seiger said. "Reflecting on it this morning, I think Charlotte and Tim realize that the President was only doing it for himself."

Thank you for that random person´s opinion which has no basis in facts. And what Seiger thinks Trump may have done something for is irrelevant,

Also not really sure why you post it? Seiger is he a long-time friend of Trump's ? has he worked with him or his family extensively so he has something to base his opinion on?

@leicam6 said:

@Jacanuk: Why do you think people who disapprove of this story haven’t came to their own conclusions and independent opinions and are only engaging in “orange man bad”? That’s a very black and white view of the world.

Opposite Seiger, I formed my opinion on peoples motive based on previously posted comments. So what makes me think this is just another TDS thread.

Well, do you honestly think it´s not?

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 3482 Posts

@Jacanuk: Fair enough, I'll bite. What's something President Trump has done that you didn't approve of?

LeicaM6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LeicaM6

@Jacanuk: I think this entire story is grotesque and Trump must be a sociopath with no idea about human connections to actually propose this idea and ambushing the parents of a dead son.

If you agree with him and his idea, well... Hard to see how you aren’t cut from the same cloth as him.

Genuinely wonder how some people on the internet function in society.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Jacanuk
@judaspete said:

@Jacanuk: Fair enough, I'll bite. What's something President Trump has done that you didn't approve of?

Where to begin, the tweeting, his inability to shut the hell up and listen to his staff, his inability to speak coherent sentences sometimes. to name a few.

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 Horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 122193 Posts

@zaryia: The President was only doing it for himself? Oh what a shocker. Never saw that coming.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 warmblur

@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:
@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:

Sick f**k

See this is the problem with the left.

You claim to be tolerant and there is room for everyone, but again and again, you prove that it´s like listening to Bush´s word "you are either with us or against us"

That is not how the real work works, There is a whole group of people who do not simply jump on the "Orange man bad" train but actually evaluate each story on its merits and form an independent opinion.

Funny coming from someone that just repeats the right wing talking points and btw I'm not a Democrat I'm a independent. I didn't vote for orange glow or Hillary and I hate SJW's they are cringe. But the Trump supporters are blind to facts and logic and will keep defending him no matter what it's really pathetic I never seen such cult like behavior.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@judaspete said:

Where to begin, the tweeting, his inability to shut the hell up and listen to his staff, his inability to speak coherent sentences sometimes. to name a few.

So you're okay with the corruption and the lying? Rhetorical question. I've seen you defend both.

Edit you defended the sexual harassments as well.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@judaspete said:

So you're okay with the corruption and the lying? Rhetorical question. I've seen you defend both.

You mean the so far unfounded allegations.

Sorry but i don´t convict people on opinions.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 14790 Posts

While I find this an incredibly insensitive move, I don't think it's in the least surprising for Trump, and I don't think he intended any harm with it. Which even speaks worse of him. He seems to be utterly clueless as to what empathy and compassion are. He's an emotional dunce that stems from being a pathological narcissist and egomaniac his entire life. He truly thinks this is how most people operate. It never crosses his mind how it may affect others, unsurprising when it comes from his "great and unmatched wisdom"

But honestly, who was expecting anything different? I can't lay fault of intention at Trump's feet for this, he's just a self-absorbed idiot who genuinely knows no better.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@judaspete said:

You mean the so far unfounded allegations.

Sorry but i don´t convict people on opinions.

Denial your name is jakunuk. You can't convict anyone. Stop equating an informed opinion with a court of law. There are NOT the same thing. You also DON"T give the benefit of the doubt to victims.

As expected...…..trump apologist.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:

Denial your name is jakunuk. You can't convict anyone. Stop equating an informed opinion with a court of law. There are NOT the same thing. You also DON"T give the benefit of the doubt to victims.

Victims? you mean alleged who claim something they have no actual evidence to back up.

We live in a country where we have courts not just convict people based on how someone feel.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Victims? you mean alleged who claim something they have no actual evidence to back up.

We live in a country where we have courts not just convict people based on how someone feel.

You don't have to keep hiding behind the justice system NOR do you need to keep showing us you're one of trump's apologists. We know. You can admit you're one of his voters that would still vote for him if he shot someone on 5th Avenue.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You don't have to keep hiding behind the justice system NOR do you need to keep showing us you're one of trump's apologists. We know. You can admit you're one of his voters that would still vote for him if he shot someone on 5th Avenue.

Hide? sorry are you of the opinion that our Justice system is not needed/flawed and we should convict people without evidence?

And you keep calling me an apologist because it just shows you have no valid arguments against the fact that in this country we have a justice system and we don´t convict people based on "feelings" or random utterings from random people.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Hide? sorry are you of the opinion that our Justice system is not needed/flawed and we should convict people without evidence?

And you keep calling me an apologist because it just shows you have no valid arguments against the fact that in this country we have a justice system and we don´t convict people based on "feelings" or random utterings from random people.

Are you trolling or clueless here? An opinion is NOT a criminal conviction that sends someone to jail. Or are you so afraid of the truth that you pretend that forming an opinion on facts and getting an unfavorable judgment of your leader makes you hide behind worthless rhetoric?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:

Are you trolling or clueless here? An opinion is NOT a criminal conviction that sends someone to jail. Or are you so afraid of the truth that you pretend that forming an opinion on facts and getting an unfavorable judgment of your leader makes you hide behind worthless rhetoric?

Ok, so now we come down to the core of it.

Your opinion is that Trump is guilty based on??? Because how you feel is not equal to the truth and unless you can provide actual evidence, there is no reason to derail this thread further with ramblings about feelings.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Your opinion is that Trump is guilty based on??? Because how you feel is not equal to the truth and unless you can provide actual evidence, there is no reason to derail this thread further with ramblings about feelings.

My posts have been about YOUR opinions, Stick to the topic.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

My posts have been about YOUR opinions, Stick to the topic.

Nice move there.

But my original comment was again about your reference again was about alleged allegations not anything concrete.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 2899 Posts

Who cares what he says so long as he is doing something at work. You guys read too much news.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@pimphand_gamer said:

Who cares what he says so long as he is doing something at work. You guys read too much news.

Considering his record I'd prefer he not do something at work.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

Thank you for that random person´s opinion which has no basis in facts.

He is not a random person. He represents the family as their spokesman, and he gave their thoughts on this ordeal.

@Jacanuk said:
@leicam6 said:

Opposite Seiger, I formed my opinion on peoples

Well, do you honestly think it´s not?

Seiger represents the family as their spokesman, and gave their opinion. You are just insulting at this point. Please read the article.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

This wasn't a court case.

This article was about the family's thoughts and statements on the event.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

This article was about the family's thoughts on the event.

No no no. Everything is a court case when it comes to trump. God forbid someone have an opinion based on facts.

LeicaM6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LeicaM6
@LJS9502_basic said:
@zaryia said:

No no no. Everything is a court case when it comes to trump. God forbid someone have an opinion based on facts.

It's very telling that Jacanuk has to constantly rely on technicalities like that Trump isn't guilty in a court of law, despite the fact that the Justice Department agrees you can't indict a sitting president. I don't believe Jacanuk is arguing in good faith.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Yes, this is not a court case but look at this thread, people on the left have already convicted Trump based on nothing else than someone else's "feelings"

Who can say why Trump did it but it was not an ambush, he had them close by in case they wanted to meet and perhaps convince her to come back to the UK.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Yes, this is not a court case but look at this thread, people on the left have already convicted Trump based on nothing else than someone else's "feelings"

Who can say why Trump did it but it was not an ambush, he had them close by in case they wanted to meet and perhaps convince her to come back to the UK.

No it's not based on "feelings" though that is a ironic word for a conservative to use since Republicans vote on feelings every election.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jacanuk
@leicam6 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@zaryia said:

It's very telling that Jacanuk has to constantly rely on technicalities like that Trump isn't guilty in a court of law, despite the fact that the Justice Department agrees you can't indict a sitting president. I don't believe Jacanuk is arguing in good faith.

Technicalities?

I think most can see the hatred towards trump and where normally people would have some kind of benefit of the doubt towards a story and also not jump on the hate wagon, this is out the window because Trump, of course, had ulterior motives and planned to cause the most hurt to the family because he knew beforehand that the family, of course, would not want to meet the person who allegedly killed their son.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So your upset with people for understanding the way the family feels?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:

Upset?

I know you love to go off on tangents, but this was not about anyone being upset

It was merely pointing out that no one knows if Trump had an ulterior motive and did something to be "cruel"

Also, of course, the family will paint Trump in a negative light, they have a much better shot with the anti-trumpers in congress and in 2020 we probably will get a democratic candidate which will most likely end with recalling the immunity from this diplomats wife.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Upset?

I know you love to go off on tangents, but this was not about anyone being upset

It was merely pointing out that no one knows if Trump had an ulterior motive and did something to be "cruel"

Also, of course, the family will paint Trump in a negative light, they have a much better shot with the anti-trumpers in congress and in 2020 we probably will get a democratic candidate which will most likely end with recalling the immunity from this diplomats wife.

So you disagree with their characterization even though you weren't there? Why should I trust your view over theirs?

Can you find citation that they are doing this so Democrats will win and recall immunity?

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 2891 Posts

@Jacanuk: Why do you even exist? You're literally "zero value added". We're you a mistake?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Upset?

So you disagree with their characterization even though you weren't there? Why should I trust your view over theirs?

Can you find citation that they are doing this so Democrats will win and recall immunity?

Never said they did this so democrats will win, I literally said they did it so if as suspected the democrats win they will have a bigger chance because of the dislike for Trump and the sympathy they will get.

And you seem to agree while not being there and also the fact that no one can read minds so how this family felt is not on Trump.