Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

3 rats in 1 day.

Trump sure does love the Swamp.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-campaign-adviser-george-papadopoulos-pleads-guilty-lying-n815596

A former Trump campaign adviser struck a cooperation agreement with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, secretly pleading guilty three weeks ago to lying to federal agents about his contacts with Kremlin-connected Russians.

The bombshell announcement about George Papadopoulos came shortly after indictments against former campaign chair Paul Manafort and Manafort associate Rick Gates were unsealed, alleging financial crimes that predated Trump's candidacy.

Fmr. Trump Adviser Papadopoulos Pleads Guilty to Making False Statements to FBI 2:26

"Through his false statements and omissions, defendant ... impeded the FBI's ongoing investigation into the existence of any links or coordination between individuals associated with the Campaign and the Russian government's efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election," Mueller's team wrote in court documents unsealed Monday.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Monday that Papadopoulos had an "extremely limited" role with the campaign. "It was a volunteer position and again, no activity was ever done in an official capacity on behalf of the campaign in that regard," she said at a briefing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

What a day lol. The walls closing in on poor Donnie.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

This is actually the most impactful charge to the administration. It's no longer just an unwitting oaf coordinating with Russia, it's also this guy who is cooperating with authorities in a deal. This places pressure on any others out there who were involved.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

This is actually the most impactful charge to the administration. It's no longer an kust unwitting oaf coordinating with Russia, it's also this guy who is cooperating with authorities in a deal. This places pressure on any others out there who were involved.

I hope all parties that are guilty or involved are processed to the full extent of the law.

America First.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

This is actually the most impactful charge to the administration. It's no longer an kust unwitting oaf coordinating with Russia, it's also this guy who is cooperating with authorities in a deal. This places pressure on any others out there who were involved.

If it saves us from 3 more years, Im hopeful.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts

Good. They need to get all of them.

resevl4rlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 resevl4rlz
Member since 2005 • 3848 Posts

wonder who is the next one

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#8 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Ok

And the idea of this thread is?

Avatar image for RedEyedMonster8
RedEyedMonster8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RedEyedMonster8
Member since 2007 • 1348 Posts

@Jacanuk: I think that should be obvious....?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@RedEyedMonster8 said:

@Jacanuk: I think that should be obvious....?

Yeah that's was a stupid thing to say........smh.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jacanuk

@RedEyedMonster8: Ok. and the debate worthy element is?

So who gives a crap if he plead guilty to lying, that´s his problem not Trumps.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LJS9502_basic
@Jacanuk said:

@RedEyedMonster8: Ok. and the debate worthy element is?

So who gives a crap if he plead guilty to lying, that´s his problem not Trumps.

Do you think your post is debate worthy? If you don't like the thread..........don't post. Simple.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

This is a lot more telling than Manafort. The fact that he has a plea with the FBI may be an indication he's ready to testify and rat out actual members of the campaign.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic

@vl4d_l3nin said:

This is a lot more telling than Manafort. The fact that he has a plea with the FBI may be an indication he's ready to testify and rat out actual members of the campaign.

Yep....a plea means he has something to offer.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

Ok

And the idea of this thread is?

Are you messing with me right now?

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

I see jancuck, or whatever his goofy name is, is getting all butthurt that Democrats were right all along - the Trump campaign was rotten to the core, filled with Russian agents. Omfg lol.

RedEyedMonster8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RedEyedMonster8

@Jacanuk: I'm petty sure it's Trump's, have you read the document about the case? It's pretty bad news for the current administration, the document describes campaign officials discussing sending someone "low level" down to Russia to avoid suspicion.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

Have any of you been over to Fox News today? They've activated Full Deflection Mode.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zaryia

Jesus I'm lookin at Bob Mueller's bio. Fucking beast of a man.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@plageus900 said:

Have any of you been over to Fox News today? They've activated Full Deflection Mode.

Nah, the closest I got was reading the Boehner interview (which was a lot of fun, BTW).

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vl4d_l3nin

@tjandmia said:

I see jancuck, or whatever his goofy name is, is getting all butthurt that Democrats were right all along - the Trump campaign was rotten to the core, filled with Russian agents. Omfg lol.

"Russian agents" lol.

Team Trump reached out to Russia for dirt on Clinton. Team Clinton, or at least the people working by proxy with Fusion GPS, tried to get dirt on Trump. Neither campaign is walking away from this with clean hands.

The difference is that Team Trump was more direct, and Trump was clear that he wanted to be warm with the Russians. When he talked about foreign policy, it was pretty much "Russia good. Hillary bad" so it's possible people like Papadopoulos acted independently, or at least without Trumps knowledge, in order to kill two birds with one stone: get cozy with Russians, and get dirt on Clinton in order to impress the boss. I think it's pretty unlikely Trump knew anything about it, simply because he has such a big mouth, people would probably want to keep him in the dark to cover their own ass.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@zaryia said:

3 rats in 1 day.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-campaign-adviser-george-papadopoulos-pleads-guilty-lying-n815596

A former Trump campaign adviser struck a cooperation agreement with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, secretly pleading guilty three weeks ago to lying to federal agents about his contacts with Kremlin-connected Russians.

The bombshell announcement about George Papadopoulos came shortly after indictments against former campaign chair Paul Manafort and Manafort associate Rick Gates were unsealed, alleging financial crimes that predated Trump's candidacy.

Fmr. Trump Adviser Papadopoulos Pleads Guilty to Making False Statements to FBI 2:26

"Through his false statements and omissions, defendant ... impeded the FBI's ongoing investigation into the existence of any links or coordination between individuals associated with the Campaign and the Russian government's efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election," Mueller's team wrote in court documents unsealed Monday.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Monday that Papadopoulos had an "extremely limited" role with the campaign. "It was a volunteer position and again, no activity was ever done in an official capacity on behalf of the campaign in that regard," she said at a briefing.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article181664426.html

Papadopoulos is the first person to face criminal charges that cite interactions between Trump campaign associates and Russian intermediaries during the 2016 presidential campaign. However, Trump aides have said he played a limited role in the campaign and had no access to Trump.

In August, The Washington Post reported Papadopoulos suggested then-presidential candidate Trump meet with Russian leaders in March of 2016. He allegedly emailed the foreign policy team on the Trump campaign about “a meeting between us and the Russian leadership to discuss U.S.-Russia ties under President Trump,” the Post reported.

Papadopoulos started working for the Trump campaign in early 2016 after switching from the Ben Carson campaign, Newsweek reports. His LinkedIn account has recently listed him working as an independent oil, gas and policy consultant.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/politics/who-is-george-papadopoulos

Papadopoulos' push for Trump to travel to Russia and it was rejected.

Papadopoulos is against US sanctions against Russia over the annexation of Crimea.

US sanctions against Russia over the annexation of Crimea is currently active under Trump.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zaryia

@ronvalencia said:

However, Trump aides have said he played a limited role in the campaign and had no access to Trump.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@ronvalencia said:
@zaryia said:

3 rats in 1 day.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article181664426.html

However, Trump aides have said he played a limited role in the campaign and had no access to Trump.

TRUMP: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/21/a-transcript-of-donald-trumps-meeting-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.6a19059620b0

He's Papadopoulous in his instagram post from March 2016 seated four seats from Trump's right: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDo-7SimhUn/

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LJS9502_basic

LOL at those believing the trump admin spin that these guys weren't that important. I thought everyone knew by now if trump's lips are moving.....he's lying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@LJS9502_basic: It truly boggles the mind how people continually give Donnie the benefit of the doubt.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vl4d_l3nin

@LJS9502_basic said:

LOL at those believing the trump admin spin that these guys weren't that important. I thought everyone knew by now if trump's lips are moving.....he's lying.

That's the point, in order to get you to believe what you believe (conspiricy). People like you are falling for his mind games much more than his supporters. Here's a relevant quote from Art of The Deal:

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@vl4d_l3nin: Tony Schwartz wrote that book, though lol.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic

@vl4d_l3nin said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

That's the point, in order to get you to believe what you believe (conspiricy). People like you are falling for his mind games much more than his supporters. Here's a relevant quote from Art of The Deal:

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”

One.......he didn't write that.

Two.....that makes absolutely no sense in this context.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 vl4d_l3nin

@perfect_blue: Funny how Schwarz came out with those statements after Trump won the nomination and he stopped talking after Trump was elected, kind of like the sexual assault allegations. It's almost as if the media just didn't want this guy to win and would do whatever they could to prevent him from getting elected, even though they accidentally did the opposite.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Zaryia

@vl4d_l3nin said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

That's the point, in order to get you to believe what you believe (conspiricy).

What the hell are you talking about.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#33 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

If Trump gets deposed, Russia may invade in an attempt to protect the russian speaking people of the US and annex the Crimean, or uh, i mean Massachusetts

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LJS9502_basic

@zaryia said:
@vl4d_l3nin said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Was wondering that same thing myself...........

RedEyedMonster8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RedEyedMonster8

@LJS9502_basic said:
@zaryia said:
@vl4d_l3nin said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Was wondering that same thing myself...........

Yeah I don't get what his point is.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

I think I went to school with that guy. Don't remember him, though.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#37 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58271 Posts

@zaryia said:

Jesus I'm lookin at Bob Mueller's bio. Fucking beast of a man.

lol they call him "Bobby Three Sticks"! that's great (in reference to him being Bob Mueller III).

But yeah, pretty solid guy; Vietnam vet, attorney, no-nonsense. Goes after those white-collar dipshits. Seems like a righteous dude, not someone you want to get on the bad side of. True patriot.

I wish him the best of luck, hope he finds something juicy to sink his teeth into and never lets go.

"In January 2016, he was appointed as Settlement Master in the U.S. consumer litigation over the Volkswagen emissions scandal; as of May 11, 2017, the scandal has resulted in $11.2 billion in customer settlements"

Dammmmmmmmmmn...not even Trump has that kind of money :D

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ronvalencia

@zaryia said:

3 rats in 1 day.

Loading Video...

Actual Trump team has negative remarks against George Papadopoulos i.e. Ann Coulter labeled George Papadopoulos as a "nobody".

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 tjandmia

Trump doesn't seem to even know who manafort and the others are now. Haha. Russian collision is coming home to roost. Hopefully, for the sake of the country, they'll all be in orange jumpsuits soon.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 N64DD

@tjandmia said:

Trump doesn't seem to even know who manafort and the others are now. Haha. Russian collision is coming home to roost. Hopefully, for the sake of the country, they'll all be in orange jumpsuits soon.

What's a Russian Collision?

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By tjandmia

@n64dd: a Russian collision is when members of the Trump admin and the Trump crime family meet head on with Russian spies to commit conspiracy against the people of the United States. Lol. Trumpkins

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 N64DD

@tjandmia said:

@n64dd: a Russian collision is when members of the Trump admin and the Trump crime family meet head on with Russian spies to commit conspiracy against the people of the United States. Lol. Trumpkins

You mean a Russian COLLUSION.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By tjandmia

@n64dd: wow, you're as sharp as a knife!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Zaryia

@ronvalencia said:

Actual Trump team has negative remarks against George Papadopoulos i.e. Ann Coulter labeled George Papadopoulos as a "nobody".

Since you purposefully skipped it,

@perfect_blue said:

TRUMP: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/21/a-transcript-of-donald-trumps-meeting-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.6a19059620b0

He's Papadopoulous in his instagram post from March 2016 seated four seats from Trump's right: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDo-7SimhUn/

No. Linking a video of Anne Coulter giving her opinion is not a fact based rebuttal to the objective data quoted above. I can't believe you even tried that.

Oh and,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/for-low-level-volunteer-papadopoulos-sought-high-profile-as-trump-adviser/2017/10/31/dc737a42-be5f-11e7-8444-a0d4f04b89eb_story.html

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/30/how-important-was-george-papadopoulos-donald-trump/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/31/us/politics/trump-manafort-papadopoulos-mueller.html

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 N64DD

@tjandmia said:

Smarter than you.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Jacanuk

@n64dd said:
@tjandmia said:

Smarter than you.

Don´t argue with a troll N64dd :) , that profile is an alt-account.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@n64dd said:

Smarter than you.

Ironic post lol.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 N64DD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@n64dd said:

Smarter than you.

Ironic post lol.

Another troll!

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ronvalencia

@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:

Since you purposefully skipped it,

@perfect_blue said:

No. Linking a video of Anne Coulter giving her opinion is not a fact based rebuttal to the objective data quoted above. I can't believe you even tried that.

Oh and,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/for-low-level-volunteer-papadopoulos-sought-high-profile-as-trump-adviser/2017/10/31/dc737a42-be5f-11e7-8444-a0d4f04b89eb_story.html

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/30/how-important-was-george-papadopoulos-donald-trump/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/31/us/politics/trump-manafort-papadopoulos-mueller.html

If George Papadopoulos was important to Trump, how come Russian sanctions are still in place?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Zaryia

@ronvalencia said:

If George Papadopoulos was important to Trump, how come Russian sanctions are still in place?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/25/16548688/trump-administration-delaying-russia-sanctions

Irrelevant though, I'm just stating that Anne Coulter was objectively wrong. As usual.