N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/treasury-employee-charged-with-leaking-financial-info-of-trump-team

My guess is she's being paid by the DNC and Warren.

The top Treasury Department employee who was charged Wednesday with leaking confidential financial documents pertaining to former Trump officials was apprehended the previous evening with a flash drive containing the allegedly pilfered information in her hand, prosecutors said in court papers.

The dramatic arrest late Tuesday came on the heels of other high-profile, leak-related prosecutions under the Trump administration, which has pledged to go on the offensive against leakers that the president has called "traitors and cowards."

Natalie Mayflower Sours Edwards, 40, a senior official at the department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), is accused of illegally giving a reporter bank reports documenting several suspicious financial transactions, known as Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”), from October 2017 to the present.

The financial transactions involved Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort, campaign official Richard Gates, accused Russian agent Maria Butina and the Russian Embassy, federal law enforcement officials said Wednesday.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

...or maybe she is being "paid" by her conscience?

Anyway, we need to charge her with bioterrorism. She gave someone SARS!!!!!

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7264 Posts

Yeah, no one likes leakers once they are in charge.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

Just like when Republicans were more interested in what were in Hillary's emails than they were with who it was that leaked them, I'm sure the same holds true for these financial documents from the Trump administration.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

Just like when Republicans were more interested in what were in Hillary's emails than they were with who it was that leaked them, I'm sure the same holds true for these financial documents from the Trump administration.

Hillary's e-mails were never leaked. They were hacked and obtained by foreign governments

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts
@judaspete said:

Yeah, no one likes leakers once they are in charge.

leakers aren't a problem if people just STOP FUCKING DOING ILLEGAL SHIT

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@JimB said:
@Serraph105 said:

Hillary's e-mails were never leaked. They were hacked and obtained by foreign governments

oh that reminds me of the whole 'Trump Russia election scandal' which I have forgotten about as of late.

I should get up to speed on what is happening on those cases if we have any new info

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#8 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@n64dd said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/treasury-employee-charged-with-leaking-financial-info-of-trump-team

The top Treasury Department employee who was charged Wednesday with leaking confidential financial documents pertaining to former Trump officials was apprehended the previous evening with a flash drive containing the allegedly pilfered information in her hand, prosecutors said in court papers.

The dramatic arrest late Tuesday came on the heels of other high-profile, leak-related prosecutions under the Trump administration, which has pledged to go on the offensive against leakers that the president has called "traitors and cowards."

Natalie Mayflower Sours Edwards, 40, a senior official at the department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), is accused of illegally giving a reporter bank reports documenting several suspicious financial transactions, known as Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”), from October 2017 to the present.

The financial transactions involved Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort, campaign official Richard Gates, accused Russian agent Maria Butina and the Russian Embassy, federal law enforcement officials said Wednesday.

My guess is that she is obligated by her political views and not because she is paid.

This is the problem with the left, they do not care about the law or civility or even workplace ethics and what is right to do.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TryIt

@n64dd said:

well I dont really care who pays a person to leak information.

if the information is true its true, peroid, getting it by evil means does not make the information false.

so my greedy self for truth wants to read it, does that make me a bad person? could be, but it doesnt make the information untrue

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@n64dd said:

My guess is that she is obligated by her political views and not because she is paid.

This is the problem with the left, they do not care about the law or civility or even workplace ethics and what is right to do.

what I find humorous here is that it appears nobody in this thread is willing to claim that the information itself is untrue.

only that how it was gotten is immoral.

too funny

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 N64DD

@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@n64dd said:

what I find humorous here is that it appears nobody in this thread is willing to claim that the information itself is untrue.

too funny

There are these little things called "laws". You should look it up and see what it means!

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@n64dd said:

too funny

There are these little things called "laws". You should look it up and see what it means!

yeah which is why those laws have different sentences for Jaywalking as compared to Murder.

the law understands that the crime and the severity of the crime actually does matter.

again..wanting something to be true first, then trying to find evidence to back it up = making choices based on emotion.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#13 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@tryit said:

too funny

Why is that funny?

Also considering this is about leaked information, why would anyone claim that it was fake?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@n64dd said:

too funny

yeah which is why those laws have different sentences for Jaywalking as compared to Murder.

the law understands that the crime and the severity of the crime actually does matter.

again..wanting something to be true first, then trying to find evidence to back it up = making choices based on emotion.

You truly are the village idiot.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

too funny

Why is that funny?

Also considering this is about leaked information, why would anyone claim that it was fake?

your right its not funny but for some reason I find it funny.

so i wonder what the information is that got leaked, I will look it up and find out

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 N64DD

@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

too funny

Why is that funny?

so i wonder what the information is that got leaked, I will look it up and find out

I'm all for transperency, but when stuff leaks it's hard to put it into proper context.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

too funny

Why is that funny?

I'm all for transperency, but when stuff leaks it's hard to put it into proper context.

I will not make a comment about the word transperency. I understand what you mean.

anyway...for reasons I can not explain I am addicted to getting to the truth, in fact I personally would rather compromise my own morality in order to get truth.

so what I am interested in on this story is not how the information is gotten but rather what the information is. that is not to say I dont consider the how important, I do, but what is more important to me.

so I was unaware of this story but now that I am I am going to find out what the information is, after my walk

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

too funny

Why is that funny?

I will not make a comment about the word transperency. I understand what you mean.

anyway...for reasons I can not explain I am addicted to getting to the truth, in fact I personally would rather compromise my own morality in order to get truth.

so what I am interested in on this story is not how the information is gotten but rather what the information is. that is not to say I dont consider the how important, I do, but what is more important to me.

so I was unaware of this story but now that I am I am going to find out what the information is, after my walk

Would you murder someone to tell the truth?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

Would you murder someone to tell the truth?

?

dont you mean

would you murder someone to GET the truth?

I might, it depends on the circumstances and it would have to be extreeme. Nazi Germany for example

Side Note: I am looking more into this story, is this about the new guy who plead guilty to lying to the FBI from last week?

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

I remember when Republicans were concerned with government accountability and transparency, back when they weren't in power. Good times.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 N64DD

@theone86: What does that have to do with leaking confidential information?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#22 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts
@JimB said:
@Serraph105 said:

Which your boy in the White House called for Russia to do.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#23 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts
@n64dd said:

Hypocrisy. That's what. Obama Admin does something wrong, you flip out and worship the leakers, yet Trump is involved, it's "burn the witch".

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

She should be given a medal as a hero!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#25 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@JimB said:
@Serraph105 said:

Hillary's emails were never leaked or hacked. She and her staff destroyed them, so we will never know what was in them. The DNC emails were hacked by russia and were released to show collusion between the DNC and Hillary's campaign.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 N64DD

@nintendoboy16: I never liked the way things were leaked with them. Snowden should been arrested.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
@n64dd said:

Because if it's relevant then the public deserves to know. I also think you're equivocating, here, between information that is marked confidential by intelligence agencies and information that is confidential in the sense that most people consider it private. There is a BIG difference between the two.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 N64DD

@theone86 said:
@n64dd said:

Because if it's relevant then the public deserves to know. I also think you're equivocating, here, between information that is marked confidential by intelligence agencies and information that is confidential in the sense that most people consider it private. There is a BIG difference between the two.

I'll be completely honest. I don't know how confidential private the information was that leaked.