Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

And Obama's vp took Trump out of office.

It's an interesting turn of events to say the least. Maybe it's not the best idea to be the opposite of your predecessor when the majority of the population voted for the woman who was supposed to be your predecessor's successor.

Thoughts? Feelings?

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Nothing new.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

A president is marked by how the country felt about him, his scandals, his great moments, and how he handled whatever crisis was thrown at him in his time. Nobody remembers legislation they signed into law or how long it lasted.

Obama will always be remembered as the first black president who pulled us out of the 2008 financial crisis, the killing of Osama Bin Laden, and honestly just how likable and relatable of a guy he was leaving office with a 60% approval rating.

The sad part of Trump is he has no great moments, but a laundry list of bad ones. Helsinki Summit, Charlottesville and his handling of it, his extortion of Ukraine and the impeachment, the abandonment of the Kurds, the abandonment of the Paris Climate Accord, his bumbling of the worst pandemic in generations, his general lack of class and professionalism with the below the belt shots at McCain and gold star fathers, the pictures of Mexican kids in cages with his wife and that “I don’t really care, do you?” jacket, the birtherism, the dog whistles, Stormy Daniels, the CONSTANT lies about everything, I could go on and on.

So many awful moments. His undermining democracy and the “STOP THE COUNT” tweets in the middle of an election is just the latest.

History will not be kind to this man.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@Baconstrip78: I don't know about your premise. I think Obama will be remembered with the ACA near the top of the list, and had Trump succeeded in repealing it that probably would have been near the top of his list.

Monumental legislation like the ACA, the voting rights act, and the social security act tend to have a recollection proportional to their impact.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26095 Posts

Live your life in such a way that the entire planet doesn't dance in the street when you lose your job.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1342 Posts

Obama was a terror but somehow managed to make the illusion of a decent reputation. Trump made a fool of himself for 4 years and everyone can see through him now.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

It's interesting watching how the media and news have brainwashed the left.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@vfighter: Still sulking because Trump lost? Dude, just go to the center and try again.

@ratchetclank92: How was he a terror?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

It's an interesting turn of events to say the least. Maybe it's not the best idea to be the opposite of your predecessor when the majority of the population voted for the woman who was supposed to be your predecessor's successor.

Thoughts? Feelings?

Interesting thought but I don't really see it as some sort of "everything is coming full circle" or whatever you're implying.

@ratchetclank92 said:

Obama was a terror...

Ummmm, what?

Probably the best president we've had since, hell....at least a few decades. Bill Clinton might be better, maybe, but no Republican has led with such wisdom and grace for a long, long time.

• Trump? Ha!
  • Bush Jr? Oh boy....
  • Bush Sr.? One term, nuff said
  • Reagan? We are still paying for his mistakes.

Trying not to be biased or anything but democrats really make the GOP look bad, all things considered.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@vfighter said:

It's interesting watching how the media and news have brainwashed the left.

Yeah. It's the media's fault more people vote for Democrats and that Red Counties/States have a lower HDI/SOL (meaning they are worse places to live) on average.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#11 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

F*ck Donald Trump. That f*cking guy who tried to prove that Obama was an illegitimate president and that he was born in Kenya... what a vile and racist campaign. Then he was elected president right after him. F*ck all of that. That was so horrific. I cant stomach that. Then of course he just tried to undo everything Obama did. I have never hated a president more. The f*cking birther guy was elected president. Good riddance.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@zaryia: ‘Yeah. It's the media's fault more people vote for Democrats and that Red Counties/States have a lower HDI/SOL (meaning they are worse places to live) on average.’

What an idiotic comment. Democrat states are better places to live? Michigan and California are better places to live than Texas? Californians have been mass exiting to Texas for years because of Democrats rule. Michigan is a ghost state compared to what they once were.

@VFighter was right. Your side has been brainwashed by the media. You’re living proof!

Enjoy the next four years, while unemployment and your taxes skyrocket - and you’ll have nothing to show for it but kinder Tweets that change nothing. Trump’s 2024 chances will only be greater.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Enjoy the next four years, while unemployment and your taxes skyrocket - and you’ll have nothing to show for it but kinder Tweets that change nothing. Trump’s 2024 chances will only be greater.

Such delicious tears...

No idea why though, I don't think Biden has the ability to raise taxes in Canada.

trump is finished, the GOP will never let him run again, he could try as an independent I suppose. But given his diet of cheeseburgers there is a good chance he won't be around in 2024.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Sevenizz: So salty. You spent months riding that Trump train, now the wheels fell off and your left stranded on the sidewalk. Trump is done.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 VFighter

@Shmiity: Brainwashed...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-628e6669daebe

The media is really going too far with all this deep fakes of Trump behaving like an absolute pos while trying to undermine the democratic process. This manipulation must stop! Trump 2024!

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

Trump did partly dismantle Obama’s work. But Trump’s presidency means a lot more than that.

From an outsider, I saw the US turn inwards and walk backwards. It championed fossil fuels instead of seeking clean energy.

The US turned its back to allies and treated them like rivals by erecting tariffs on imports and encouraging the breakup of the European Union.

It forgot diplomacy, reason and logic and sought a trade war with its largest trading partner and lost it.

Trump encouraged bigotry by failing to denounce white supremacy while attacking other ethnics and religious beliefs.

Trump cared more about himself rather than American citizens with the fallacy of opening the economy over locking down to control a respiratory viral pandemic leaving thousands dead.

From an outsider, Trump cared more about himself than the country he claimed to love.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

As John Oliver once put it, Trump's work won't be done until he's murdered every turkey Obama has ever pardoned.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zaryia

@Sevenizz said:

What an idiotic comment. Democrat states are better places to live? Michigan and California are better places to live than Texas? Californians have been mass exiting to Texas for years because of Democrats rule. Michigan is a ghost state compared to what they once were.

Constant ad-homs. No rebuttals with equal data. Just Q-Anon buzzwords, no equal counter studies.

Yes. Blue states and counties, on average, have a much higher Human Development Index and Standard of Living. This is not my opinion. This is a solid fact. You can not refute this fact directly, because all studies on those things side with me. Texas is one of the few Red State outliers, and that's mostly due to it's growing Blue Counties - which unsurprisingly have a higher HDI and SOL than the red ones in that same state. It's pretty purple.

Facts > Feelings

@Sevenizz said:

1. For the last several decades, Democrat economies have been superior to Republican ones. I'm not sure where you are getting this economical projection from.

2. Economical Analyst projections have Biden's economic plan better than Trump's. We had a thread on it here, the one where you spammed Q-Anon one liners and never refuted a single numeric.

Facts > Feelings

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56080 Posts

@ratchetclank92: How can a terror be re-elected as President?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaryia

@vfighter said:

@Shmiity: Brainwashed...

Your post history here shows you are appear far more brainwashed.

Calling people who quote studies or uncontested data from governments or health organization sources as "Delusional". Constantly. Just a flat ad-hom, and then leave the thread permanently (aka pure trolling, dunno how you don't get banned for that.) Like an anti-fact cult member or something.

I wondered if Trump started this whole alternative fact bullshit, but then I see how long flat earthers and truthers have been around.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1342 Posts

@mrbojangles25:

Are you ignorant of the tens of thousands including innocent civilians Obama had killed with his drone programs? Or is that just what a great president does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-628e6669daebe

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/trump-escalates-killer-drone-war-and-no-one-seems-to-care/

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 VFighter

@zaryia: Lol, I see you still don't understand what facts are.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@ratchetclank92 said:

@mrbojangles25:

Are you ignorant of the tens of thousands including innocent civilians Obama had killed with his drone programs? Or is that just what a great president does.

not ignorant. I know he was a bit "drone happy", and while I don't want to sound insensitive, he inherited two wars and had to work with what he had at the time.

With that said, I can't think of a single president where you couldn't argue the whole "collateral damage" against them. Clinton? Kosovo and so on. Bush Jr? Iraq and Afghanistan.

I would prefer we not go to war ever again but that is sadly overly idealistic. It's the world we live in, sadly.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

I think that was why he ran............I also think he was addicted to the power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@ghost_of_phobos: Joke right?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zaryia

@vfighter said:

@zaryia: Lol, I see you still don't understand what facts are.

You have no right to call another poster here brainwashed like you did ITT.

You make a false claim based off of Infowars and Q-Anon. I post either a fact from studies, encyclopedias, or even the Trump administration or at least a projection/stat (like Moodys or Pew) that never goes refuted. You don't even respond.

Here is just a few examples if you don't believe me,

@zaryia said:
@vfighter said:

@zaryia: I see you'll never stop being delusional, its actually sad at this point.

Huh? Please tell me what was wrong in this Smithsonian report. Offer peer reviewed studies as citation. I also see no mention of George Soros.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/meet-the-money-behind-the-climate-denial-movement-180948204/

You do know that typing "delusional" when someone posts facts you don't like doesn't actually alter said facts right? Sorry but I'm going to add this one to the list:

Apparently me directly citing or using the Smithsonian, World Health Organization, Government Accountability Office, US Census Bureau, US Bureau of Labor Statistics, and the FBI are delusions.

And,

@mrbojangles25 said:
@vfighter said:

@joebones5000: You're never at a shortage for stupid, I'll give you that.

Roe v. Wade. The court ruled that a state law that banned abortions was unconstitutional.

A 1973 U.S. Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, affirmed that access to safe and legal abortion is a constitutional right.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Roe-v-Wade

Might as well lock this thread because this shuts it down anyway hahaha. Well played.

And, (and we know, RCP turned out correct)

@zaryia said:
@vfighter said:

@zaryia: Delusional yet again lol, you never fail.

Please refrain from trolling (and being objectively wrong). Here are where my "delusions" are coming from:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

I would prefer counter citation over ad-hominem attacks. I understand your perception of National Opinion differs from actual National Opinion, so you lash out at me with random insults once I shatter such perceptions.

And,

@zaryia said:
@vfighter said:

@zaryia: Still delusional I see.

Can you please tell me what I said that was delusional?

You did this in another thread, then I linked studies making you look like a low IQ goon and you never posted in that thread again.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/02/20/trump-is-fueling-hate-as-hate-groups-hit-20-year-high-in-us.html

http://time.com/5555396/white-supremacist-attacks-rise-new-zealand/

http://insct.syr.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Blessing_Roberts_Berlin_Report-mwedit070618.pdf

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/09/12/study-shows-two-thirds-us-terrorism-tied-right-wing-extremists

And,

@zaryia said:
@vfighter said:

@zaryia: You always post some pointless, left wing nonsense trying to counter what others say to you, you're a delusional nut job through and through. Sorry, but the truth isn't always nice.

Your're a trash poster. You randomly say I'm delusional, with no facts to back up that I'm wrong.

You never refute the direct evidence I provide. I sourced the World Health Organization and peer reviewed studies, not "left wing nonsense". Please tell me how they are wrong on abortion for rape victims being part of sexual health. Back up your claims for once, like I do, instead of just spamming ad-homs like some child.

https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/70501/WHO_RHR_HRP_10.22_eng.pdf;jsessionid=69C5F17EBDC76713A8D101CDEA74158A?sequence=1

And,

@zaryia said:
@vfighter said:

@zaryia: Inheriting Obamas economy lol, you're still delusional I see.

Trash shit poster. Any time you post on this forum it's to randomly call me Delusional when your brain short circuits from facts you don't like.

For example, link

Literally every time you say that word you turn out to be objectively wrong, and become my Bitch shortly after. Like now,

Many of the eight factors we examined tell a common story — the start of Trump’s economy follows the trend set by the last years of Obama’s economy. We’ll keep an eye out as the president’s policy changes — from tariffs to taxes — settle into the U.S. and global markets, but as of now, Trump is still working off the base Obama built.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/18/trump-economy-versus-obama-economy/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a7a9f8f7afa8

You are my dog.

It's quite striking. You have no right to call another poster here brainwashed.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

The GOP has the senate majority and the Supreme Court has a conservative majority. If anything, one of Trump's few major successes is the confirmation of three Supreme Court justices. There's probably other legitimate successes the Trump Administration has had but it's just been marred by all the scandals, mismanagement, and outrageous and questionable legislation and executive actions.

That being said, I believe its Biden's intention to undo some of Trump's executive actions but any meaningful legislation will be hampered by vulnerable and/or conservative Democrats, as well as most of the GOP. I don't see much being done unless there's a drastic change in the House and Senate to leads to a Democratic majority.

I'm more concerned for the long-term future of this country. Biden won but it was close. Trump's votes from 2016 to 2020 saw a 5 million increase so people legitimately thought that Trump deserved a second term, and now there's questions on the legitimacy of this election based on misleading and false news, as well as Trump refusing to concede? It's not constitutionally required but it's a necessity to guarantee a peaceful transfer of power. This country is ripe for right-wing populism.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Sevenizz

@zaryia: ‘Facts > Feelings’

You may think your facts are facts and that’s fine if it makes you happy. But your sources are always biased, skewed, or purposely incorrect. Aka, fake news.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23906 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

You may think your facts are facts and that’s fine if it makes you happy. But your sources are always biased, skewed, or purposely incorrect. Aka, fake news.

If they are fake, why don't you prove them to be fake?

Oh right you can't. That is why you keep commiting logical fallacies.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zaryia

@Sevenizz said:

No they aren't. And you know they aren't because you are never able to prove them to be incorrect and simply resort to attacking me.

For example, disprove these links:

https://www.moodysanalytics.com/-/media/article/2020/the-macroeconomic-consequences-trump-vs-biden.pdf

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

https://www.foxnews.com/us/homeland-white-supremacy-lethal-threat

You're not going to. You're trash Brock.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Sevenizz

@zaryia: I have literally linked PV videos with accused admitting - on camera - what they’re guilty of and you ignore all that and claim doctored or context. I can link verified associates of accused coming forward and you’ll do the same thing.

Only news that fits your bias is correct and again, that’s fine if it makes you happy - but it’s not reality.

You’re a poor and transparent propagandist. You will never convince me (or others here) otherwise. Because you simply can’t. No matter what names you call me which btw, is how you lose any debate. Debate 101.

Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15880 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@Sevenizz said:

If they are fake, why don't you prove them to be fake?

Oh right you can't. That is why you keep commiting logical fallacies.

Because they "feel" like they are fake or that their supreme leader told them they were fake.

One of those.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Sevenizz: Project Veritas? You lost, move on.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zaryia

@Sevenizz said:

@zaryia: I have literally linked PV videos

Loading Video...

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

Thoughts? Feelings?

trump did a lot of great things. He demolished the clinton AND bush machines. He punched them so hard in the face, they will never enter politics again. He also pushed the country towards less globalism, less free trade. He withdrew our troops from much of the middle east. He never wanted troops there, no point spending money on useless things.

Also, when trump pulled out of the climate agenda, and bashed climate change, he caused world wide spending on green initiatives to soar. Not just at home, but world wide. Even without a paris agreement, trmp did more for climate change than any president in history. Now that Trump is gone, countries around the world are going to relax and go back to doing nothing.

Biden isn't going to reverse what trump did. Trump proved that people were pissed off about free trade, so obamas free trade plan will never come up again. All the tarrifs we have in place, its going to stay there and maybe even more will be added.

SumPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SumPro
Member since 2008 • 206 Posts

Trump lost? I thought I heard it's going to the SCOTUS. Recounts in multiple states, glitches galore giving Trump votes to biden.

You guys crack me up, biden looks like Gore 2.0.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#39 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I'll always remember Obama as the war president that proceeded with the Bush/Clinton agenda.

That, and their dumb ass free trade agreements. Selling out the country, essentially.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-628e6669daebe

I think Trump will be forgotten quite quickly on a political level but he'll be mocked for a long time.

Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15880 Posts

@SumPro said:

Trump lost? I thought I heard it's going to the SCOTUS. Recounts in multiple states, glitches galore giving Trump votes to biden.

95% sure SCOTUS won't do anything. Recounts rarely make a difference, recount of WI in 2016 only gave Trump a few hundred extra votes, and the software glitches (I assume you're talking about Antrim county MIchigan) was more of a human error than it was a software error and was fixed.

But keep with the talking points, if you feel better.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@SumPro said:

LOL listening to trump and his ghoul of a lawyer. Nothing but the rantings of poor losers. There is ZERO evidence of any issues with this election. trump is done. Deal with it.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38676 Posts

@SumPro said:

recounts typically do not swing the large numbers of votes needed to turn the tens of thousands of votes needed to actually help trump.

there are no documented cases of glitches changing vote totals and those incorrect totals being officially reported. none.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-628e6669daebe

@thegreatchomp: Why?