Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I have lots.

I like most of you guys. But i'd like to give a shout out to mattb, seraph and theone. I may be on a different political spectrum, but you guys know your (pc word for shit). I respect that. You're not like these Boston or Pennsylvania liberals who are clueless and weak, you make strong and well researched points. You've changed my mind on many issues. So kudos.

I also like Horgen, because he's a pirate and scandanavia rules.

Jacunak is nuts, but I give him props for his die hard trump support. And N4dd makes these forums fun.

I miss my boy, Aljosa or whatever he calls himself these days.

McGeezer you're a good guy too. I'm probably forgetting tons of you, but its a start.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

I respect mattppl the most. Seraph is a great guy.

Thanks for the shout out. I try my best.

Everybody makes these boards fun. Trolling included, LJ ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c2e78cbd8d85
deactivated-5c2e78cbd8d85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 deactivated-5c2e78cbd8d85
Member since 2018 • 210 Posts

Well not you OP.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@Serraph105 matches me the most both in viewpoints and how our minds work. He helps me flesh out my own viewpoints.

Now that the guy with the Clint Eastwood avatar is gone (I no longer recall his name) @sonicare is the best conservative voice on these boards. He helps me challenge my own viewpoints.

@n64dd is someone that once appeared closed minded but has increasingly shown signs of being reluctantly open to new lines of thought (given adequate time). I respect that and enjoy seeing the dynamic play out.

I'll also admit to opening a thread whenever I see @Jacanuk or @JimB post. They're fun. And I wish Airshocker hadn't left.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@mattbbpl: I have become more moderate and constantly challenge my own previous viewpoints and the opposing one.

I’d love to crack open a 18 year macallan with you boys.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mattbbpl

@n64dd: I can tell. Good work, being open to change is probably the best characteristic one can have.

I never turn down a drink and good conversation :-P

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#8 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Get a room guys!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#9 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@Serraph105 matches me the most both in viewpoints and how our minds work. He helps me flesh out my own viewpoints.

Now that the guy with the Clint Eastwood avatar is gone (I no longer recall his name) @sonicare is the best conservative voice on these boards. He helps me challenge my own viewpoints.

@n64dd is someone that once appeared closed minded but has increasingly shown signs of being reluctantly open to new lines of thought (given adequate time). I respect that and enjoy seeing the dynamic play out.

I'll also admit to opening a thread whenever I see @Jacanuk or @JimB post. They're fun. And I wish Airshocker hadn't left.

When i'm sober. lol.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

Aww! Same here dude. Also it's nice to be able to count on the fact that you aren't trying to best me in an argument or discussion. It always feels like we're both just trying to come to a better understanding of what we're talking about.

Chessmaster is the name your looking for. Probably some number or something was in the name.

I wish Airshocker hadn't left as well. Stubborn although he was, he was always sincere in what he was talking about and believed much of what he did because of life experience, and he would tell stories that happened to him while he was on the job of being a cop which was something rather unique on the forums.

Same here, engaging in earnest conversation with him has been rather rewarding.

@n64dd said:

@mattbbpl: I have become more moderate and constantly challenge my own previous viewpoints and the opposing one.

I’d love to crack open a 18 year macallan with you boys.

Always open to a drink and a good time.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#13 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

I love you all unconditionally.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

I hate you all.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

I like most of you, but if I had to name a few I guess it would be mattb, theone, horgen, mrbojangles and hoolahoopman. All of them always have well researched and nuanced opinions, and though I may not always agree I respect them for it.

I also gotta give n64dd some props, he has been a lot more open minded than I initially gave him credit for, although I still find myself disagreeing with him more often than not.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

I’m bad with names. No one stands out.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#17 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Hmm, these threads always seem to be like the normal groups at the local high school lunch table.

But anyone who can engage in a good debate without going personal or making it partisan bs is good for this forum.

Without them, this forum would be as dead as the rest of Gamespot seems to be.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#18 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59079 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, these threads always seem to be like the normal groups at the local high school lunch table.

Haha, exactly what it reminds of, only without the attractive girl who hands around the alpha male.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58393 Posts

As far as Political Gamers forum goes?

Hmmm...would be remiss if I didn't mention @Jacanuk and @n64dd for being on the opposite side of me, but being all right about it. At least they're not mindless :D

@sonicare seems like a true moderate in many ways, which is rare. Seems to hate both sides.

All three of the above are at least consistent and constructive. Unless baited, then it's gloves off.

@mandzilla said:

I love you all unconditionally.

This, except the opposite.

Kidding, I think most of you are pretty great.

@Jacanuk said:

But anyone who can engage in a good debate without going personal or making it partisan bs is good for this forum.

Without them, this forum would be as dead as the rest of Gamespot seems to be.

I think that is what keeps me here as well, the few people that can do what you described. I find insight into other's way of thinking incredible worthwhile, and a good debate, even constructive argument, is the best way.

Too many petty squabbles though haha

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mattbbpl

@uninspiredcup said:

Haha, exactly what it reminds of, only without the attractive girl who hands around the alpha male.

You went to an interesting high school.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#21 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
@Jacanuk said:

LOL yup like most peoples high schools.