So a GREEN BERET told Kaepernick to kneel during the anthem...

• 128 results
AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

Interesting. I bet any moron who shit themselves with anger over it are going to feel really stupid when they learn about that one LOL

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

Is this the Alex Jones of the left?

I dunno why, but watching that a nagging thought came in my head it said [citation needed].

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

I thought this was common knowledge? Yes, Kaepernick's actions were not some spur-of-the-moment act of rebellion from some punk rich athlete, they were a well thought out act of protest with considerations of both sides factored in.

*to further clarify, patriots will defend your right to stand or kneel...nationalists will force you to stand and belittle you for kneeling. I believe most Green Berets (and veterans) to fall into the former category.

**I don't know any veteran who condemns Colin for kneeling. Some might disagree with it, sure, but they don't get angry about it, and they understand it, and they absolutely 100% support it.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AlexKidd5000

@mrbojangles25 said:

I thought this was common knowledge? Yes, Kaepernick's actions were not some spur-of-the-moment act of rebellion from some punk rich athlete, they were a well thought out act of protest with considerations of both sides factored in.

*to further clarify, patriots will defend your right to stand or kneel...nationalists will force you to stand and belittle you for kneeling. I believe most Green Berets (and veterans) to fall into the former category.

Exactly. I think people getting all pissed off at Colin, and all the other NFL players for kneeling are just brainwashed by the military industrial complex. It was already known that the defense department has been paying the NFL, and other sporting organizations to play the anthem, to essentially brainwash people into blind militaristic patriotism. That is pretty god damn disgusting, especially when you know what our military is being used for, a giant money grab for corporations. Blood money.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

Don't see why it would matter one way or the other

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@mrbojangles25: "**I don't know any veteran who condemns Colin for kneeling. Some might disagree with it, sure, but they don't get angry about it, and they understand it, and they absolutely 100% support it."

I know far more veterans who condemn him than support him. Not saying that's appropriate, just that our experiences are not remotely similar.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

@Maroxad said:

I dunno why, but watching that a nagging thought came in my head it said [citation needed].

I like Jimmy, he's great.

He's a "more you know the more you dont know" kinda guy who... eehhh... he does a decent job of keeping the conspiracy stuff in check but i can definitely see how its hard to do once you get to a certain point of knowing the things our government has done.

And he usually does a good job with his information. Its not coming out of no where, and he also seems to do a good job of keeping a good mental filing cabinet. Ill assume this is where he got his claim. If he verified it, i dont know.

https://thinkprogress.org/nfl-dod-national-anthem-6f682cebc7cd/

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mrbojangles25

@mattbbpl said:

@mrbojangles25: "**I don't know any veteran who condemns Colin for kneeling. Some might disagree with it, sure, but they don't get angry about it, and they understand it, and they absolutely 100% support it."

I know far more veterans who condemn him than support him. Not saying that's appropriate, just that our experiences are not remotely similar.

Interesting. You don't have to tell me where you live exactly, but what region do you live?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mattbbpl

@mrbojangles25: Central IL, but the veterans I'm referring to include members from there, Chicago, WI, MO, NJ, FL, and CO. The veterans I know in support include some from Central IL and Chicago. There may be some others in either of those groups, but they've given me no indication of their stances to date.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mrbojangles25

@mattbbpl said:

@mrbojangles25: Central IL, but the veterans I'm referring to include members from there, Chicago, WI, MO, NJ, FL, and CO. The veterans I know in support include some from Central IL and Chicago. There may be some others in either of those groups, but they've given me no indication of their stances to date.

Yeah, I'm just curious. I'm from California/West Coast, just wondering if region plays a role, I'm sure it does to an extent. Different values and such. Maybe not, maybe it's random and I'm reading too much into it :P

And some vets I know don't outright support Colin, but they don't hate him for it. They're like "Oh he should shutup and play, do the protest somewhere else". It's not like "Oh he is disgracing the flag, what a coward" they're not like making it out like he is a criminal.

@joebones5000 said:

We have a confessed sexual assaulter as president and you guys are arguing about whether or not football players get on their knees to make you happy. Wow.

Not sure if he actually confessed, though he is guilty :P And they're not getting on their knees to make us happy: in fact, it's quite the opposite; they're taking a knee to upset people to protest something.

As for the weight and significance of it, it is something important to talk about. I don't really care about Colin playing or not, and I definitely don't give two shits about the NFL and especially its management, but I do care about the reason he is doing it and the bigger picture. Don't assume people concerned with a football player taking a knee are concerned only because it's relating to football.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

Taking a knee was a compromise between sitting on the bench and standing up. That guy didn't want him to take a knee, it was better than sitting on the bench to him. So I hope the message of this thread isn't that the green beret told him to kneel because that's what he thought was good. The title of this thread is so misleading. His latest letter explains how he feels.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

Why the hate against what he did anyway?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#14  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@AlexKidd5000 said:

Interesting. I bet any moron who shit themselves with anger over it are going to feel really stupid when they learn about that one LOL

Hmm CNN think i said he was a Army Ranger who said he talked with Kaepernick and told him what the flag meant and they came up with that comprise.

And why would anyone feel stupid? he made it pretty clear during the CNN interview that he of course stood up for the flag and national Anthem, but he supports peoples rights to protest.

I bet the only one feeling stupid is the one who is blacklisted and still a free agent.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

@Maroxad said:

I would say no. I think Jimmy is more what-you-see, but he's extremely biased and irrational (I suppose that's a commonality). I am under the impression that a lot of what Alex Jones does is an act.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#16 Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts

Of course Jimmy Dore, because that guy is obviously not bias and is sooooo honest about anything "rolls eyes"

@joebones5000: Cool story snowflake, evidence?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I feel like this issue is such a distraction.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jacanuk

@Gaming-Planet said:

I feel like this issue is such a distraction.

From what?

But it will soon be forgotten.

No one really cares and from what i saw on CBS sports they did not even show anyone "kneeling" if they did. It was more about some football legend.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

From what?

Actual problems? Income inequality is likely the biggest candidate. Something like this gives everyone a chance to thump their chest over whoever they see as the aggrieved party, but it doesn't actually address anything. It however makes people feel like they have done something. The act may have been liking a tweet critical of a TV personality, but it gives them the same little burst of biochemical sweetness that action bestows.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

Most vets are okay with it that I've seen......not sure why any of them would be against what they stand for honestly.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mattbbpl

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mattbbpl said:

Most vets are okay with it that I've seen......not sure why any of them would be against what they stand for honestly.

I'm frankly surprised to hear you two having different experiences. Outside of a potential generation gap, I'd thought it was largely due to the political tendencies of the demographic (all of the people I referred to in that first group are firm Republicans and at least "he's better than Hillary" level Trump supporters).

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LJS9502_basic

@mattbbpl said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mattbbpl said:

I'm frankly surprised to hear you two having different experiences. Outside of a potential generation gap, I'd thought it was largely due to the political tendencies of the demographic (all of the people I referred to in that first group are firm Republicans and at least "he's better than Hillary" level Trump supporters).

I don't know dude......I haven't seen any complaining....and I am not offended by it. Also I already knew a vet told him to kneel....not sit....because it was respectful. Too much noise with this administration.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mattbbpl

@LJS9502_basic: Yeah, I'm not arguing with you. I'm just saying that my personal experiences seem to not be representative (which is good to hear).

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Dark_sageX

@joebones5000 said:

@Dark_sageX: evidence? Have you been living under a rock? Try the access Hollywood video of Trump, the one where he...... Confessed to sexually assaulting women. Wow. Trumpkins are clueless...

Again, show me evidence of Trump having ever sexually assaulted anyone. If you can't do that then stfu.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jacanuk

@kittennose said:
@Jacanuk said:

From what?

Actual problems? Income inequality is likely the biggest candidate. Something like this gives everyone a chance to thump their chest over whoever they see as the aggrieved party, but it doesn't actually address anything. It however makes people feel like they have done something. The act may have been liking a tweet critical of a TV personality, but it gives them the same little burst of biochemical sweetness that action bestows.

Ya, it does seem the media and left has a one track mind.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic

@Dark_sageX said:
@joebones5000 said:

@Dark_sageX: evidence? Have you been living under a rock? Try the access Hollywood video of Trump, the one where he...... Confessed to sexually assaulting women. Wow. Trumpkins are clueless...

Again, show me evidence of Trump having ever sexually assaulted anyone. If you can't do that then stfu.

He just did. Stop being an apologist...........

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Dark_sageX said:
@joebones5000 said:

Or I suppose he could just listen to the Howard Stern Interviews where he says and I quote:

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?' You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Some of the women were allegedly underage. Not surprising.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Dark_sageX

@LJS9502_basic: He didn't provide shit, why don't you stop being such an emotional pansy who easily fall for propaganda based on personal bias and actually be consistent when you want to accuse someone of something? again, i want evidence, understand? EVIDENCE, not "he said this and that to a friend", where are the forensics? where are the harassment reports? police statements? no nothing? then you got jack shit.

@tjandmia said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Dark_sageX said:
@joebones5000 said:

Or I suppose he could just listen to the Howard Stern Interviews where he says and I quote:

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?' You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

And did he actually sexually assault any of them? did you see it happen? have any women actually come out and say that they were sexually assault and if they did did they provide proof? and can you name any women that were underage while you are so high on your hate boner? or is it just a nice sick fantasy you decided to believe because you just can't help but hate someone with a passion that you are willing to believe any ridiculous story you hear on the internet?

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

@Dark_sageX: omfglol. Fake president idiot confessed to sexual assault multiple times and the best you have is "did you see it happen!?". Ahahaha. Trumpkins. Holy shit

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

If you add the words "As a Compromise Versus Sitting During the Anthem" your title would be more honest.

In the title's current form, you make it appear that prior to the meeting with Nate Boyer, Kaepernick was standing with his hand over his heart during the National Anthem. In reality, prior to their meeting, he sat on the bench during the National Anthem.

Most veterans may not agree with people kneeling during the National Anthem, but they respect their First Amendment right to do so. Boyer was offended over Kaepernick sitting down during the National Anthem, and when he couldn't convince him to stand up he was able to get him to take a knee as a compromise.

Taking a knee in the military is something people in the military are familiar with in regards to resting to take a breather, or to take a lower firing position without going into the prone position. Very few veterans would take a knee for the sole purpose of protesting against the National Anthem.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jacanuk

@ad1x2 said:

If you add the words "As a Compromise Versus Sitting During the Anthem" your title would be more honest.

In the title's current form, you make it appear that prior to the meeting with Nate Boyer, Kaepernick was standing with his hand over his heart during the National Anthem. In reality, prior to their meeting, he sat on the bench during the National Anthem.

Most veterans may not agree with people kneeling during the National Anthem, but they respect their First Amendment right to do so. Boyer was offended over Kaepernick sitting down during the National Anthem, and when he couldn't convince him to stand up he was able to get him to take a knee as a compromise.

Taking a knee in the military is something people in the military are familiar with in regards to resting to take a breather, or to take a lower firing position without going into the prone position. Very few veterans would take a knee for the sole purpose of protesting against the National Anthem.

Spot on, and Boyer also lectured the CNN anchors in the reason why it´s important to them and why it´s done.

To bad the far leftist on this board and out there refuse to see the truth.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Dark_sageX said:

@LJS9502_basic: He didn't provide shit, why don't you stop being such an emotional pansy who easily fall for propaganda based on personal bias and actually be consistent when you want to accuse someone of something? again, i want evidence, understand? EVIDENCE, not "he said this and that to a friend", where are the forensics? where are the harassment reports? police statements? no nothing? then you got jack shit.

@tjandmia said:

And did he actually sexually assault any of them? did you see it happen? have any women actually come out and say that they were sexually assault and if they did did they provide proof? and can you name any women that were underage while you are so high on your hate boner? or is it just a nice sick fantasy you decided to believe because you just can't help but hate someone with a passion that you are willing to believe any ridiculous story you hear on the internet?

You're an apologist. I've heard trump's own words....and as a sensible intelligent person I can understand what they mean.

Now in regard to your post......learn what the word propaganda means before you use it incorrectly again and embarrass yourself. Also evidence is absolutely something admitted to by the individual.Learn what the word evidence means before you use it incorrectly again and embarrass yourself. You do NOT need forensics, harassment reports, police statements WHEN YOU HAVE A CONFESSION.

Also name calling makes you look small.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LJS9502_basic

@ad1x2 said:

It's not a vet that's protesting. However a vet told him that was more respectful than sitting down. So he did it. Doesn't sound like he wants to disrespect anything but protest an issue he finds important

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:

It's not a vet that's protesting. However a vet told him that was more respectful than sitting down. So he did it. Doesn't sound like he wants to disrespect anything but protest an issue he finds important

I'm well aware of the fact that it wasn't a vet that was protesting. My post was addressing the fact that the thread title was intentionally misleading for the purpose of implying that a veteran is the reason Kaepernick was protesting during the National Anthem in the first place, when in reality, a vet is the reason he is kneeling instead of sitting.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LJS9502_basic

@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:

I'm well aware of the fact that it wasn't a vet that was protesting. My post was addressing the fact that the thread title was intentionally misleading for the purpose of implying that a veteran is the reason Kaepernick was protesting during the National Anthem in the first place, when in reality, a vet is the reason he is kneeling instead of sitting.

I doubt anyone thinks a vet was protesting.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Dark_sageX

@tjandmia said:

@Dark_sageX: omfglol. Fake president idiot bla bla bla Ahahaha. Trumpkins. Holy shit

@LJS9502_basic said:

You're an apologist. bla bla bla bla

So no evidence, and the best you can do is direct me towards a clip where he did some locker room talk, OK. and I'M the idiot.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic

@Dark_sageX said:
@tjandmia said:

@Dark_sageX: omfglol. Fake president idiot bla bla bla Ahahaha. Trumpkins. Holy shit

@LJS9502_basic said:

So no evidence, and the best you can do is direct me towards a clip where he did some locker room talk, OK. and I'M the idiot.

Hahaha trumpkins are so funny with avoiding the truth...............

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mrbojangles25

@mattbbpl said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mattbbpl said:

Most vets I know have a libertarian streak; they're more of the "I want my male neighbor to be able to marry his boyfriend and grow pot and shoot as many guns as he wants" type. They are generally against the government which might come off as conservative or even far-right, but they are also incredibly socially liberal which points them in the completely opposite direction so at the same time they totally support their right to take a knee.

I talk to a couple of them and they'll be like "No Colin is a ****** guy gets paid millions, just play. But no I totally support what he is doing, don't get me wrong." So they don't like it, or even approve, but they support it. People either don't understand or don't want to make that distinction; they'd rather just be indignant, I think.

They didn't necessarily fight for your right to take a knee, but they didn't fight for your right to not take a knee. And they most certainly did not fight for your right to suppress someone's right to express themselves, belittle them when doing so, and so forth. That is sort of the gist of it, from my talks with the veterans I know.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Dark_sageX

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Dark_sageX said:
@tjandmia said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Sorry that I don't take people's word and believe it like a sheep. and sorry that you suck at backing up the shit the spew.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic

@Dark_sageX said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Dark_sageX said:
@tjandmia said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Sorry that I don't take people's word and believe it like a sheep. and sorry that you suck at backing up the shit the spew.

It.....was....Trump's.......own.....words..........spoken....by......him. That fact that you ignore that says more about yourself.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Dark_sageX

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Dark_sageX said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Dark_sageX said:
@tjandmia said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

It.....was....Trump's.......own.....words..........spoken....by......him. That fact that you ignore that says more about yourself.

oh for **** sakes, do you actually even know what sexual assault is? because I really think you don't.

And while we are at it, since you are so absolutely sure that Trump "confessed" to "sexually assaulted women" then you shouldn't have a problem naming victims, so, CAN YOU? do you know a single woman out there that actually got sexually assaulted by Trump? (WITH EVIDENCE)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LJS9502_basic

@Dark_sageX said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

oh for **** sakes, do you actually even know what sexual assault is? because I really think you don't.

And while we are at it, since you are so absolutely sure that Trump "confessed" to "sexually assaulted women" then you shouldn't have a problem naming victims, so, CAN YOU? do you know a single woman out there that actually got sexually assaulted by Trump? (WITH EVIDENCE)

Trump admitted to sexual assault.........and yes...grabbing, kissing, touching women without their consent is sexual assault. Period. You're an apologist for a serial sexual predator. Congrats on that.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AlexKidd5000

@Dark_sageX said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Dark_sageX said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

He admitted it.

I think diehard trump supporters are the dumbest people ever. I still hear them say things like "You can't even think of ONE BAD THING that trump has done while in office!!!" Getting all defensive when they see people making fun of him, and how retarded he is.

He axed over 800 regulations

He sabotaged obamacare

He pulled out of the Paris climate accord

He helped that shitty air conditioner company outsource more jobs, while giving them a massive tax cut

Is trying to pass a grotesque tax plan

Is trying to start a war with north korea

Won't help Puerto Rico

Did a horrible job helping texas and florida

He approved DAPL

I could go on and on...

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Dark_sageX

I see lots of accusations and not a slidge bit of proof, not only that but list other accusations while you are at it, It was clear to me that you guys have an open bias against Trump but MAN I wasn't aware that you would go out of your way to blatantly believe ANYTHING anyone says or misconstrue anything he says in a way that would confirm your own bias that you would be willing to believe it without solid proof, in truth I was actually hoping you would name me a victim so that you can prove me wrong, but in the end your stupidity outshines your other short comings, its libtards like you that FORCE me to defend Trump, even though I don't want to. Enjoy another 7 years with the Orange man, in truth I don't really care, it affects you Americans, Austria is safe and sound.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@Dark_sageX said:

I see lots of accusations and not a slidge bit of proof, not only that but list other accusations while you are at it, It was clear to me that you guys have an open bias against Trump but MAN I wasn't aware that you would go out of your way to blatantly believe ANYTHING anyone says or misconstrue anything he says in a way that would confirm your own bias that you would be willing to believe it without solid proof, in truth I was actually hoping you would name me a victim so that you can prove me wrong, but in the end your stupidity outshines your other short comings, its libtards like you that FORCE me to defend Trump, even though I don't want to. Enjoy another 7 years with the Orange man, in truth I don't really care, it affects you Americans, Austria is safe and sound.

You state you want evidence, there's plenty of evidence. Trump has been accused of rape numerous times (three times I believe), once by his former wife Ivanka....of who walked back on the word rape and instead said she felt "violated". I failed to realize such distingushment in the definition of rape. Other women have stated similar sentiment. He used to attend parties with underage models when he was a playboy in New York when he owned beauty pageants and modelling agencies where he leveraged his power to take full advantage of those young girls who were looking to get a foot in the door. Apparently he used to walk in on the dressing room of young models, among other examples.

Who's to know if these accusations are true, but taken in light of Trump's antics and his Access Hollywood tape, it's not hard to lend them some credibility. Anyone who can recognize the depravity and opportunistic morality of Trump's character and come to the conclusion that combined with such power and influence he's never used it to get what he desires by force or coercion is 100% delusional. Especially considering he literally comes out and states he doesn't even wait to move on attractive women, no, he moves on them "like a bitch", and that he can do whatever he wants because he's famous and is powerful. You don't believe there's the slightest possibility of truth to these accusations against him considering how he bullies, threatens, and intimidates to get what he wants, which we can see clearly simply from the presidency? What is it exactly that you see in Trump that makes you give him the benefit of the doubt here? I'm quite curious, and no, "there's no evidence/proof" is not a viable answer.

Not a doubt in my mind exists that this man has used his position to get what he wants without consideration (and often, at cost) to others, and I'd bet serious money that if Trump's past were brought to light with proof to boot, he'd more than likely end up in prison because of it. People aren't "blatantly believing ANYTHING anyone says", they're simply utilizing common sense in looking at a person's character, history, personal behavior and attitudes and correlating that with allegations that appear to align consistent with it. You're not forced to defend Trump at all, in light of all evidence and common sense in the ways of human nature (and in Trump's case, obviously disgusting and contemptible nature), combined with the dynamics of power, you are defending him of your own volition against all better judgement.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Jacanuk

@MirkoS77 said:
@Dark_sageX said:

You state you want evidence, there's plenty of evidence. Trump has been accused of rape numerous times (three times I believe), once by his former wife Ivanka....of who walked back on the word rape and instead said she felt "violated". I failed to realize such distingushment in the definition of rape. Other women have stated similar sentiment. He used to attend parties with underage models when he was a playboy in New York when he owned beauty pageants and modelling agencies where he leveraged his power to take full advantage of those young girls who were looking to get a foot in the door. Apparently he used to walk in on the dressing room of young models, among other examples.

Who's to know if these accusations are true, but taken in light of Trump's antics and his Access Hollywood tape, it's not hard to lend them some credibility. Anyone who can recognize the depravity and opportunistic morality of Trump's character and come to the conclusion that combined with such power and influence he's never used it to get what he desires by force or coercion is 100% delusional. Especially considering he literally comes out and states he doesn't even wait to move on attractive women, no, he moves on them "like a bitch", and that he can do whatever he wants because he's famous and is powerful. You don't believe there's the slightest possibility of truth to these accusations against him considering how he bullies, threatens, and intimidates to get what he wants, which we can see clearly simply from the presidency? What is it exactly that you see in Trump that makes you give him the benefit of the doubt here? I'm quite curious, and no, "there's no evidence/proof" is not a viable answer.

Not a doubt in my mind exists that this man has used his position to get what he wants without consideration (and often, at cost) to others, and I'd bet serious money that if Trump's past were brought to light with proof to boot, he'd more than likely end up in prison because of it. People aren't "blatantly believing ANYTHING anyone says", they're simply utilizing common sense in looking at a person's character, history, personal behavior and attitudes and correlating that with allegations that appear to align consistent with it. You're not forced to defend Trump at all, in light of all evidence and common sense in the ways of human nature (and in Trump's case, obviously disgusting and contemptible nature), combined with the dynamics of power, you are defending him of your own volition against all better judgement.

There is no evidence, there is alligations and a women who ended up marrying the guy, so how violated can she have been.

The problem i see here is that the world seem to have gone from innocent until proven guilty to guilty no matter what if a women just as much mentions it.

While there is difference , strength in numbers with Harvey here, there is not even a shadow of the same against Trump. So perhaps see your bias and just admit it that it´s because you want to believe it more than it´s the truth.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@Dark_sageX said:

There is no evidence, there is alligations and a women who ended up marrying the guy, so how violated can she have been.

The problem i see here is that the world seem to have gone from innocent until proven guilty to guilty no matter what if a women just as much mentions it.

While there is difference , strength in numbers with Harvey here, there is not even a shadow of the same against Trump. So perhaps see your bias and just admit it that it´s because you want to believe it more than it´s the truth.

Way to show a double standard............

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Dark_sageX
@MirkoS77 said:

You state you want evidence, there's plenty of evidence. Trump has been accused of rape numerous times (three times I believe), once by his former wife Ivanka....of who walked back on the word rape and instead said she felt "violated".

And that piece of information hasn't phased your skepticism in anyway at all? I mean has it ever occurred to you that women tend to lie about rich men in order to extort them? is that even a possibility we can explore? no? OK, well in that case if accusations is all we need as evidence of someone being raped or sexually assaulted then I here by declared that you raped me 3 times. Evereyone! MirkoS77 is a rapist!