Sacha Baron-Cohen dupes pro-gun politicians into a fake program endorsing the arming of TODDLERS

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#1 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

And Joe Walsh is NOT happy:

Not a fan of Sacha, but damn!

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

LOL Sacha have his moments, while some of his movies are like watching Adam Sandler on drugs, he is excellent in making these mockumentaries

And people need to learn to take it with a smile lol.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

His disguises are pretty good now. They need to be,given how well known he's become.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

LOL

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58304 Posts

That was. Funny? Scary? I don't know.

Joe Walsh's defense was pretty lame "He lies to get us to say stupid things". I mean....really? I know they say in wine there's truth but I think there is also truth in company that is the same. So if two gun nuts are together, you're probably going to say exactly how you feel as opposed to if you were sitting down with your gun-hating mom.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

el oh el.

That actually looks like a fun show

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#7 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

Haven't seen Cohen in a long time. Used to love his Ali G and Borat work 20 years ago. But his post-Borat work has been hit-and-miss.

This new show looks like he's taken cues from Facejacker. Except it's in America and is political. And honestly, not shocked these NRA gun nuts would support arming toddlers.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

ROFL the republicans got destroyed.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:

You mean democrats as well..

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

I might be mistaken, so correct me if I'm wrong, but what embarrassing and down right absurd thing did he make Sanders say?

If he did then yeah, Democrats too. But I think I missed that part.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

The only thing that can stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with a gun.

I'm sorry, I tried to come up with a response that wasn't ridiculous, but the situation is too ridiculous.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

@mattbbpl: I can just imagine a toddler carrying a 12 gauge shotgun and blasting the other toddler through a window. Hahaha, Its pretty funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#13 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Wait, this is not...I mean, it can't...surely...

...**** it

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#14 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

The only thing that can stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with a gun.

I'm sorry, I tried to come up with a response that wasn't ridiculous, but the situation is too ridiculous.

They had Walsh read from a Teleprompter. You can get anyone to say pretty much anything. It's not that hard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@vl4d_l3nin said:
@mattbbpl said:

They had Walsh read from a Teleprompter. You can get anyone to say pretty much anything. It's not that hard.

BS. At what point would you read past "bad toddler with a gun" unless you're a complete nutjob?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@korvus said:
@vl4d_l3nin said:
@mattbbpl said:

BS. At what point would you read past "bad toddler with a gun" unless you're a complete nutjob?

I would expect that an adult, and a politician at that, would be smart enough to not simply read everything presented to him. What they're implying is that these guys are as dumb as Ron Burgundy and would say anything thrown in front of them. Is that scenario any better?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@HoolaHoopMan: Better? Not sure. More likely? Probably. I mean, come on, Walsh's excuse is that he was promised a trophy for being bffs with Israel...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

I might be mistaken, so correct me if I'm wrong, but what embarrassing and down right absurd thing did he make Sanders say?

Not seen it yet, but I know there were 2 Democrats in there.

And from the interview, it sounded like Sascha gave the same treatment to them as he did the others.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

And from the interview, it sounded like Sascha gave the same treatment to them as he did the others.

Spoilers: He doesn't.

HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

There wasn't any Democratic lawmakers/politicians on that episode. Saw it the night it aired and I laughed the entire way through.

1) Bernie Sanders is an Independent. And didn't get duped into saying anything embarrassing. Confused out of his mind, yes.

2) The other person is a very liberal artist/art collector/whatever. But I get the feeling that she's not going to end up on CNN doing damage control. She got tricked into thinking she was helping a reformed prison inmate. Who used shit/cum/pube art as a way of rehabilitation. More embarrassing than the Republican couple who managed to stay respectful of Cohen's loony Liberal caricature? definitely.

And besides all that, she's still infinitely better than the lobbyist who finds the assault/murder of a Muslim praying in public as funny. Let alone all the other shit they were tricked into saying/doing. Giving a pube to a stranger doesn't really offer much in the way of negative externalities. Just harmless entertainment value.

I'm sure he'll get some actual Democrat politicians on his show. But they're never going to give him the quantity and quality that you can get from today's right. I mean we're talking about the one party that elected an incredibly rational technocrat (Obama) While the other elected an unhinged borderline illiterate dipstick.

It'll be another show that bashes on Republicans at least 75% of the time. But it's still sufficiently different from all the Daily Show spinoffs & nighttime talk show hosts.

All the best comedy has a left-leaning tilt. It's a fact of life.