Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#151 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@thenation said:

@mrbojangles25: He is in denial. The system has been rigged in his kinds favor forever. That cant be debated.

Rigged, The Judge ad the jury members are being threatened, and the police in Kenosha and preparing for riots if Rittenhouse is acquitted. This is how the mob wants justice. Next it will be skip the trial and go right to the hanging.

Hey that's the justice Rittenhouse used and you applaud. Shouldn't have double standards there Jim.

Rittenhouse didn't use any "justice." He defended himself from a criminal engaged in a criminal act. The law is on Rittenhouse's side, not the angry mob you support.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@eoten said:

Rittenhouse didn't use any "justice." He defended himself from a criminal engaged in a criminal act. The law is on Rittenhouse's side, not the angry mob you support.

He wasn't there unless he put himself there. Stop pretending otherwise. He went there to be vigilante.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Eoten

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

He wasn't there unless he put himself there. Stop pretending otherwise. He went there to be vigilante.

Same is true for the other clowns. First off, you're trying to apply a double standard. Nobody has the right to burn down and destroy other peoples property. They were vigilantes. The only difference is, you support the vigilantes. Secondly, your assertion isn't backed by evidence.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Eoten

@vatususreturns said:

Didnt know what this was all about so I had to google the story

This is my take on the matter:

Sure, he was probably defending himself BUT he was rather stupid in going to a left wing riot with a auto-rifle in hand. He was just looking for trouble and was an idiot and should suffer the consequences by carrying a firearm he had no jurisdiction to use. He's not completely inocent on this matter

Are you able to cite any firearms laws he was actually in violation of to make the claim he had no jurisdiction to use?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

Same is true for the other clowns. First off, you're trying to apply a double standard. Nobody has the right to burn down and destroy other peoples property. They were vigilantes. The only difference is, you support the vigilantes. Secondly, your assertion isn't backed by evidence.

Who did the other clowns murder?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Eoten

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

Rittenhouse if he didn't stop them. And Rittenhouse hasn't murdered anyone.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

Yes he has. Even it he's not convicted it will be because the jury considers it justifiable homicide.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#158 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

Yes he has. Even it he's not convicted it will be because the jury considers it justifiable homicide.

Which isn't murder.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#159 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

So it is all cool now to show up with guns if you are against the demonstration?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@horgen: If you're part of the in-group, sure.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 LJS9502_basic

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Which isn't murder.

Eh semantics Dictionary says.........

Definition of homicide

1 :a person who kills another

2 :a killing of one human being by another detectives investigating a homicide

schu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 schu
Member since 2003 • 10191 Posts

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

These are two separate issues. Even if you wanted to convict every single protestor and or rioter, that doesn't make him automatically innocent.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23906 Posts

Regardless of whether or not he is innocent. I will not comment on. I am not a lawyer.

I can say that I am deeply disturbed by the ongoing culture about this. He is glorified, painted as a hero, that killing 2 people was somehow a good thing.

The fact that 2 people were killed is a tragedy, not something to celebrate.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Which isn't murder.

Definition of homicide

I'm fully aware of what a homicide is. An act of homicide is not always interchangeable with murder.

@Maroxad said:

Regardless of whether or not he is innocent. I will not comment on. I am not a lawyer.

I can say that I am deeply disturbed by the ongoing culture about this. He is glorified, painted as a hero, that killing 2 people was somehow a good thing.

The fact that 2 people were killed is a tragedy, not something to celebrate.

Indeed, It's definitely tragic two violent felons were killed in the act of a violent crime.

Avatar image for deactivated-631373f44e9fd
deactivated-631373f44e9fd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By deactivated-631373f44e9fd
Member since 2004 • 549 Posts

NYC says you should lay flat and let burglars rob your place.

No I couldnt find a link, but its official.

What a crock of shit.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#166 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@thenation said:

@lundy86_4: Just for show.

@Stevo_the_gamer: Why did you edit my post? I said his kinds favor.

Right... You made a claim and came off looking dumb... You further leant into this, as Stevos post left out the word "his", and you bitched over something that didn't change the statement. Are you okay? I'm asking in general.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By lundy86_4

@LJS9502_basic said:

Definition of homicide

Why on earth would you quote a dictionary definition as opposed to a legal definition?

Avatar image for deactivated-622fe92f3678e
deactivated-622fe92f3678e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#168  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e
Member since 2021 • 1836 Posts
@lundy86_4 said:
@thenation said:

Right... You made a claim and came off looking dumb... You further leant into this, as Stevos post left out the word "his", and you bitched over something that didn't change the statement. Are you okay? I'm asking in general.

Good lord....

Right... You made a claim and came off looking dumb...

False. I made an accurate statement, it is no secret that the justice system has benefited white people.

You further leant into this,

Leant? Try again. I didn't even comment on the rest, just that I felt he edited my post is his quote, as I remember putting that word in I wanted to know why he left that out of his quote. I don't owe you an explanation, you're not a mod.

as Stevos post left out the word "his",,

What? Are you good?

and you bitched over something that didn't change the statement.

What? Yes it did. I just asked why..

Are you okay? I'm asking in general.

I could ask you the same question....

@girlusocrazy said:
@thenation said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@thenation said:

What?

A whole word vanished from my post. It didn't just magically disappear.

Are you sure it isn't autocorrect or something? I've had something like that happen before or even words that were spelled correctly that have been changed back for some reason. GameSpot also has their own scripts that work when you're typing to capture certain keystrokes like @ and maybe there's a bug in that.

Autocorrect is disabled on my phone. I don't get why two people are so mad, a word I put in is gone and a mod just happened to quote that post. My main point was I wanted to know why he left it out of his quote, then I saw it was gone in general. But you make it sound like an script error.

This isn't a big deal, and with all the flaming and trolling going on here I am confused why anybody gives a crap.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 lundy86_4
@thenation said:

Good lord....

False. I made an accurate statement, it is no secret that the justice system has benefited white people.

Leant? Try again. I didn't even comment on the rest, just that I felt he edited my post. Are you feeling okay?

What? Are you good?

You made a claim that as he is a white Conservative, so he can do what he wants. Egregiously false, but please prove your assertion. The leaning comment was with regards to your initial idiocy about white Conservatives.

You asked why he edited your post, which may have been a mistake. It didn't alter your statement.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@lundy86_4 said:
@thenation said:

Good lord....

Leant? Try again. I didn't even comment on the rest, just that I felt he edited my post. Are you feeling okay?

What? Are you good?

You made a claim that as he is a white Conservative, so he can do what he wants. Egregiously false, but please prove your assertion. The leaning comment was with regards to your initial idiocy about white Conservatives.

You asked why he edited your post, which may have been a mistake. It didn't alter your statement.

Yawn. You really want me to go into a detailed explanation of the entire history of the US justice system? Everytime this system has benefited white people at the expense of non whites? If you don't know that by now you are far gone, Rodney King..... Or maybe all the other times people have gotten away with murder or assault.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 lundy86_4

@thenation said:

Yawn. You really want me to go into a detailed explanation of the entire history of the US justice system? Everytime this system has benefited white people at the expense of non whites? If you don't know that by now you are far gone, Rodney King..... Or maybe all the other times people have gotten away with murder or assault.

I'd like you to prove your assertion. Prove your statement that because Rittenhouse "...is a white conservative, he can do whatever he wants." He has been charged and prosecuted... Kinda undermines the whole do whatever you want schtick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@lundy86_4 said:
@thenation said:

I'd like you to prove your assertion. Prove your statement that because Rittenhouse "...is a white conservative, he can do whatever he wants." He has been charged and prosecuted... Kinda undermines the whole do whatever you want schtick.

Yawn. He hasn't been convicted and likely wont. Do you always take everything so literal? We are done here.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 lundy86_4

@thenation said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@thenation said:

Yawn. He hasn't been convicted and likely wont. Do you always take everything so literal? We are done here.

So... Nothing? Imagine basing your assertions without evidence to back up your point.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@thenation: obviously that doesn't always happen. If I remember right, there was an incident where a wbite male who was concealing a weapon saw a woman with her kid, parked at a handicapped spot. He went and spoke to them, I think he argued with them about it but then later walked away. The woman's boyfriend came out of the store, and after hearing what happened attacked the man, pushed him to the ground and was about to kick his head in. The white make had a gun and defended himself, killing the black male. In that case, originally the stand your ground law protected the white male, but later the attorney General overturned the ruling and charged the white male with murder. That guy is probably in jail right now rotting away. I just don't see that as justice. Maybe he provoked the attack, but did he deserved to get physically assaulted for just speaking to someone about parking in a handicapped spot? The Florida stand your ground law failed to do its job in this case.

I would argue that in 2021, the white guy doesn't get away with it. In fact he gets the book thrown at him in the racial cases most of the time. Just look at the Rittenhouse case..theres video evidence showing the kid run away from attackers, and shows him only defending himself. This should be an open and shut case, but they brought a jury to try to convict him. They try to paint him as someone who intentionally baited the attack to kill people. Was what he did smart? No it wasn't. But did he go out there with his mind set on killing people? I doubt it. It just shows how rowdy and insane the crowd is at these BLM protests that they would go and attack a man with an AR gun without hesitation. It's another reminder that these BLM protestors are on so.e hard drug and need to be shut down with force

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@thenation: obviously that doesn't always happen. If I remember right, there was an incident where a wbite male who was concealing a weapon saw a woman with her kid, parked at a handicapped spot. He went and spoke to them, I think he argued with them about it but then later walked away. The woman's boyfriend came out of the store, and after hearing what happened attacked the man, pushed him to the ground and was about to kick his head in. The white make had a gun and defended himself, killing the black male. In that case, originally the stand your ground law protected the white male, but later the attorney General overturned the ruling and charged the white male with murder. That guy is probably in jail right now rotting away. I just don't see that as justice. Maybe he provoked the attack, but did he deserved to get physically assaulted for just speaking to someone about parking in a handicapped spot? The Florida stand your ground law failed to do its job in this case.

I would argue that in 2021, the white guy doesn't get away with it. In fact he gets the book thrown at him in the racial cases most of the time. Just look at the Rittenhouse case..theres video evidence showing the kid run away from attackers, and shows him only defending himself. This should be an open and shut case, but they brought a jury to try to convict him. They try to paint him as someone who intentionally baited the attack to kill people. Was what he did smart? No it wasn't. But did he go out there with his mind set on killing people? I doubt it. It just shows how rowdy and insane the crowd is at these BLM protests that they would go and attack a man with an AR gun without hesitation. It's another reminder that these BLM protestors are on so.e hard drug and need to be shut down with force

This is the one you're talking about, I think:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Markeis_McGlockton

Had to look it up because US gun laws are so alien to the rest of the world that this stuff's always kind of fascinating. It didn't disappoint.

BTW, he wasn't sentenced for murder in the end - it was manslaughter apparently. Don't really know whether to think that's because of, or in spite of the previous gun/death threats over driving and parking incidents (one of them over the same spot).

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts
@thenation said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Rittenhouse was falsely labeled a mass shooter in the media for months. Facebook would block any articles that didn't label him such. GoFundMe and PayPal blocked any attempt at crowdfunding his legal defense and he had to rely on a pillow salesman to fund it. Hardly a position of privilege. The facts are simply not on the side of the prosecution, and the prosecution is dogshit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e
@sancho_panzer said:

Had to look it up because US gun laws are so alien to the rest of the world that this stuff's always kind of fascinating. It didn't disappoint.

BTW, he wasn't sentenced for murder in the end - it was manslaughter apparently. Don't really know whether to think that's because of, or in spite of the previous gun/death threats over driving and parking incidents, to be honest.

Treyvon Martin, was going to point that out.

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

So anybody who disagrees with needs to be taken down with force? Thats scary, it's been proven most BLM protests are peaceful.

@vl4d_l3nin said:

Rittenhouse was falsely labeled a mass shooter in the media for months. Facebook would block any articles that didn't label him such. GoFundMe and PayPal blocked any attempt at crowdfunding his legal defense and he had to rely on a pillow salesman to fund it. Hardly a position of privilege. The facts are simply not on the side of the prosecution, and the prosecution is dogshit.

Care to back that up? I don't remember him being labeled that. And he crossed state lines with a gun that wasn't his to protect property he didn't own. If you really think those evil BLM rioters just chased down an innocent little white guy, I got a bridge to sell you. I want to see video from start to finish, I haven't seen it in a while.

Mod edit, quote snip.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Eoten
@thenation said:

So anybody who disagrees with needs to be taken down with force? Thats scary, it's been proven most BLM protests are peaceful.

Care to back that up? I don't remember him being labeled that. And he crossed state lines with a gun that wasn't his to protect property he didn't own. If you really think those evil BLM rioters just chased down an innocent little white guy, I got a bridge to sell you. I want to see video from start to finish, I haven't seen it in a while.

Why are you bringing up Treyvon Martin now? Lmfao.

Mod edit, quote snip.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 horgen  Moderator

@mattbbpl said:

Surely at one point the two legal systems in US must hit the majority in the face?

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts

There's like 3 or 4 legal systems, a formula of how rich/famous you are plus gender/race.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten:

Did you even read this thread or just saw one post and decided to attack? Read up a little further before you post.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#183  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Clip the quote chain next time, please. 🙏🏼

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Eoten
@thenation said:
@eoten said:

Why are you bringing up Treyvon Martin now? Lmfao.

Did you even read this thread or just saw one post and decided to attack? Read up a little further before you post.

And your knowledge of that case is probably equally as laughable.

Mod edit, quote snip.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

@thenation: Going to be honest... I got lost on that one too. Looking up the case now, but don't really get the connection yet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@sancho_panzer: There isnt, eoten has no idea whats going on here.

@eoten: Just as i thought. You didnt read the comments, you just saw a post and attacked. Based on your previous statements you are most likely way off on that one too.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@lundy86_4 said:
@thenation said:

So... Nothing? Imagine basing your assertions without evidence to back up your point.

Rather bizarre. If the system is clearly "rigged" and someone can commit any crime with impunity based on an immutable characteristic, it shouldn't be difficult to explain. Right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@Stevo_the_gamer: 🤦‍♂️ Its almost like i explained it and you purposely ignored it. Thats…..Expected.

Im out, have fun not undetstanding what people post.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@thenation said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: 🤦‍♂️ Its almost like i explained it and you purposely ignored it. Thats…..Expected.

Im out, have fun not undetstanding what people post.

I never received any reply when I asked for elaboration. But it's possible it slipped by since GS's notification system has been wonky as of late. Can you elaborate then on how the system is clearly "rigged" and someone can commit any crime with impunity based on an immutable characteristic?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#190  Edited By JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts
@thenation said:
@sancho_panzer said:

BTW, he wasn't sentenced for murder in the end - it was manslaughter apparently. Don't really know whether to think that's because of, or in spite of the previous gun/death threats over driving and parking incidents, to be honest.

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@vl4d_l3nin said:

After they burned down buildings and set a dumpster on fire and pushed it into a police car with police officers in the car. Then they chased Rittenhouse, two of them had concealed weapons. Rittenhouse's weapon was visible. There is an old saying "**** with the bull and get the horns".

Mod Edit, quote snip.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Eoten
@JimB said:

After they burned down buildings and set a dumpster on fire and pushed it into a police car with police officers in the car. Then they chased Rittenhouse, two of them had concealed weapons. Rittenhouse's weapon was visible. There is an old saying "**** with the bull and get the horns".

I mean, you are arguing with a kid who still thinks Rittenhouse cross state lines with an illegal weapon. Which didn't happen.

Mod edit, quote snip.

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 VatususReturns
Member since 2021 • 939 Posts

@eoten said:
@vatususreturns said:

Sure, he was probably defending himself BUT he was rather stupid in going to a left wing riot with a auto-rifle in hand. He was just looking for trouble and was an idiot and should suffer the consequences by carrying a firearm he had no jurisdiction to use. He's not completely inocent on this matter

Are you able to cite any firearms laws he was actually in violation of to make the claim he had no jurisdiction to use?

As far as I know he was not only a minor but also the firearm he had wasnt in his name but the name of a friend he asked to buy him one

How exactly wasnt he violating any laws?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

Holy hell these quote chains.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Eoten

@vatususreturns said:
@eoten said:
@vatususreturns said:

As far as I know he was not only a minor but also the firearm he had wasnt in his name but the name of a friend he asked to buy him one

Because neither of those things are illegal? That would be a good reason why he wasn't violating any.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@SOedipus said:

Holy hell these quote chains.

Yeah, it's annoying on mobile. I've trimmed them down but will start issuing warnings if the conduct continues.

-

Reminder; quote chains over 4 replies are considered disruptive. We request that you either use the “Reply” button or start editing things down so that you're only quoting the most recent post. This includes quoting more than one (1) single user.

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By VatususReturns
Member since 2021 • 939 Posts

@eoten said:
@vatususreturns said:
@eoten said:
@vatususreturns said:

Because neither of those things are illegal? That would be a good reason why he wasn't violating any.

I'm not american so I'm not aware how gun laws work there but if something like that isnt illegal then american gun laws are worse than I thought... and I'm no liberal, mind you

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

Just noticed Binger has been alternating between a Galactic Republic and a Millennium Falcon lapel pin throughout the trial. What a guy.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 horgen  Moderator

@mattbbpl said:

Whiteface? :P

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@horgen: Yes, but unironically.

It's a little more complicated than that, but not much more.