Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#1 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

The Hill

President Trump's former adviser, Sebastian Gorka, has an active warrant for his arrest in Hungary, according to new reports.

The warrant, which is over a “firearm or ammunition abuse” issue, has been in place since September 2016, covering the entirety of Gorka’s White House stint, according to BuzzFeed, citing reporting by Hungarian media outlet 444.

The warrant description on a Hungarian police website does not include many specific details. The warrant could be related to an incident from as early as 2009.

Gorka, who has has been outspoken about his love of firearms, has had issues with them in the past. Gorka was stopped by police in 2016 after trying to bring a handgun onto an airliner at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.

Gorka, who was born in London to Hungarian parents, left his position as special assistant to Trump in August, roughly a week after former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon’s departure.

Gorka was one of Trump’s most controversial advisers, primarily over his alleged ties to Hungarian fascists.

Gorka has a background in counterterrorism and was reportedly advising Trump on counterterrorism efforts, though his actual role in the White House was never fully detailed. He was also reportedly never able to obtain security clearance, sparking more backlash about his role in the administration.

Gorka declined to comment on the warrant to BuzzFeed, saying, “Don’t waste your time. I don’t talk to BuzzFeed, thank you.”

If (and I mean IF) this is true: Damn... and I mean, DAMN! First Trump's Russia investigation, now Gorka and an arrest warrant in his native homeland? lol This just gets better and better.