Proud Boys top leader, Kyle Chapman, says he is tired of pretending that he isn't nazi

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/civil-war-brewing-inside-proud-boys-as-top-leader-says-hes-done-pretending-isnt-a-nazi/amp/

“Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately,” Chapman wrote. “We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.”

“We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race,” he wrote."

I'm posting this because I was told a couple days ago, quite earnestly, that the Proud Boys were not a white nationalist, neo nazi, group. Particularly because their leader was black. Kyle Chapman is disputing all of that right here.

Thoughts?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38674 Posts

jesus, where do they dig up these dipshits?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

Dave Chappelle already did this bit.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58273 Posts

Not surprising. Extremist groups are never extreme enough for very long.

The Mujahideen led to the Taliban. The Taliban led to Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda led to ISIL, and so on.

Now we have run of the mill skinheads leading into Proud Boys to appeal to more people....I imagine we will have something more extreme stemming from the Proud Boys now that Trump is out and they won't be tolerated.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/raw-story/

Hmm, seems like a reliable source...if you hate everything about the Right.

But this thread won’t be locked.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mrbojangles25

@Serraph105 said:

"We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race,” he wrote."

umm what?

What about the Chinese building the railroads? The Africans stolen from their homes to work the fields?

Nevermind the fact that white folks aren't exempt from discrimination: Proud Boys probably would have given the Irish or Italians a ration of shit if this was the late 1800s and early 1900s.

@comp_atkins said:

I wonder that too.

What happens to a person to fill them with so much hate?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15561 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/not-nazi-enough-proud-boys-leader-wants-group-to-fully-embrace-white-supremacy/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-post-election-proud-boys-meltdown-is-here-and-its-ugly

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-based-stickman-enrique-tarrio-goys-1546597

There is record of this material being posted to Telegram btw, so if it's not a true story feel free to demonstrate how it magically didn't get posted there.

Reality is you post trash and can't support the material with any corroboration, so don't bitch when your shitposts get locked.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38674 Posts

see kids, this is what happens when you peak in high school.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sevenizz

@Vaasman:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsweek/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-beast/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/times-of-israel/

All left leaning outlets with the first two leaning heavily left. It’s as if you can’t find any center or right of center sources these days.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Serraph105

@Sevenizz said:

They do cite their information in the article. I've put it down below for you if you want, as well as anyone else who will actually care.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sevenizz

@Vaasman: I didn’t discount it didn’t happen. Just an observation of where the left gets their news/opinions from.

‘Instead of being a shitposting loser’

If you’re going to namecall, we’re done here. Grow up.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vaasman

@Sevenizz said:

@Vaasman: I didn’t discount it didn’t happen. Just an observation of where the left gets their news/opinions from.

Not a namecall it's merely observation, like saying the grass is green.

You have no excuse for why the leader of the proud boys is a neo nazi, so you've dodged commentary to instead shitpost. If you don't like that, be a better poster instead of complaining.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

Scary stuff

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

I have no doubt these are some nasty people. But are they really important enough to deserve this much attention? I read a piece about them in a Swedish newspaper. They just seemed like a bunch of confused losers tbh.

My feeling from reading the article is that the media is giving the group unwarranted attention to get to Trump. That’s a dangerous game imo. Even if it does harm Trump, they are also giving free publicity to what is now a marginal group.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Vaasman

@Sushiglutton said:

I have no doubt these are some nasty people. But are they really important enough to deserve this much attention? I read a piece about them in a Swedish newspaper. They just seemed like a bunch of confused losers tbh.

My feeling from reading the article is that the media is giving the group unwarranted attention to get to Trump. That’s a dangerous game imo. Even if it does harm Trump, they are also giving free publicity to what is now a marginal group.

A confused loser in Sweden might just stamp their feet and huff, but in America they are provided access to weaponry with little or no scrutiny. It is not without reason that white nationalists are deemed by multiple organizations as our greatest domestic threat.

Truth is, ignoring them is not the answer, just as much as giving them the validation Trump offered is also not the answer. America can't continue pretending our racist fanatics and racist history are not there.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Start using right leaning sources with high factual rating then.

And if you find an article in several places, users might chose to link to the one which isn't behind a paywall.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@Sushiglutton said:

A confused loser in Sweden might just stamp their feet and huff, but in America they are provided access to weaponry with little or no scrutiny. It is not without reason that white nationalists are deemed by multiple organizations as our greatest domestic threat.

Truth is, ignoring them is not the answer, just as much as giving them the validation Trump offered is also not the answer. America can't continue pretending our racist fanatics and racist history are not there.

We have racist militant groups in Sweden too. But as you hint they don’t carry automatic weapons in public.

In the piece I read reporters from Denmark, Sweden and Germany were given access to Proud Boys and followed them on a manifestation in a park. On this manifestation there were more reporters than proud boys... That didn’t exactly impress me.

Obviously the FBI and police should keep a very close eye on them.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Dude, you post Project Veritas of the main source of your biggest agenda these last few weeks....

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

LOL come on you use project vertitas as a source............

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

Florida probably lol

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4362 Posts

@warmblur said:
@comp_atkins said:

Florida probably lol

nope for once its not fl....

i should know i live their.

Fizzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23 Fizzz
Member since 2020 • 74 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Imagine even trying to defend the Proud Boys, smh.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sevenizz

@fizzz: Where’s that Fizz?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

You mean the group designated as a 'hate group' is actually full of white supremacist's and Nazis? And Trump instructed that same group to 'stand by' on national television to the world? Yea, keep telling yourself that Trump isn't a racist sh*t heel.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#26 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@firedrakes said:
@warmblur said:
@comp_atkins said:

Florida probably lol

nope for once its not fl....

i should know i live their.

My condolences.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 firedrakes

@warmblur: yeah. i live in throws up a bit...........

south fl..

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11054 Posts

I never had any doubt as to what the Proud Boys were and what they represent. I don't care how many tokens they put at the forefront. And on cue, they threw them under the bus when they no longer feel they have use for them. Another garbage ass far right hate group that Trump shamelessly signal boosted

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 firedrakes

@BenjaminBanklin said:

I never had any doubt as to what the Proud Boys were and what they represent. I don't care how many tokens they put at the forefront. And on cue, they threw them under the bus when they no longer feel they have use for them. Another garbage ass far right hate group that Trump shamelessly signal boosted

knew it. when i watch both the leader talking to the press. and how most knew nothing about it.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#30 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

What a silly story. A subject who was ousted from the group/denied membership continues his charade in a chatroom?

Must be a slow news day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

"Q Cuck Clan" is the most accurate representation of this mob I have heard yet.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Serraph105

@Stevo_the_gamer: It's more than just some guy spouting off on a web forum, Chapman has been re-appointed as the president of the group. It's a legit regime change for this group.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#33 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@Serraph105: That's exactly what it is... Trying to self point oneself as a leader in a chatroom. Its pretty hilarious though, as the usage of "coup" seems pretty desperate.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#34 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9394 Posts

Nothing says professional boy like using the word 'cuck' in your statement.

My thoughts are: Can we get a real president who will denounce these losers and not tell them to stand by?

YukoAsho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#35 YukoAsho
Member since 2004 • 3737 Posts

@pyro1245: We got one on the way. Jan 20th.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16538 Posts

Theres all sorts of people in a group. It doesn't mean every body is a torch burning racist looking out to tie up blacks to a tree. Not everyone is anti semite, spewing pro nazi bs. Im not saying there aren't people like that, but the proud boys aren't the KKK. Its not as bad as the KKK, theres more tolerance for things that the KKK wouldn't tolerate. The fact that the leader of the proud boys is black, whether hes a token figure or not, doesn't matter, but thats one thing that would never happen in the KKK

Many people just despise the fact that we have tens of millions of illegals pouring over the borders into our country, taking away american peoples jobs, depressing peoples wages, increasing crime rates, taking away from our social services and so much more. Do people hate illegals for their skin color, or any physical reason, or do they hate illegals for not respecting our borders?

Not everyone is open to the idea of homosexuality, transgenders, etc. You try to justify it but for christians reading the bible literally, its taboo.

Not everyone believes you should have the right to do abortions, and they feel its killing a baby. The leftist agenda pushes pro choice down peoples throats, but morally speaking, abortion is a disgusting thing to do. If you're having unprotected sex and don't want babies, then what can I say except youre a moron.

ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9123 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Theres all sorts of people in a group. It doesn't mean every body is a torch burning racist looking out to tie up blacks to a tree. Not everyone is anti semite, spewing pro nazi bs. Im not saying there aren't people like that, but the proud boys aren't the KKK. Its not as bad as the KKK, theres more tolerance for things that the KKK wouldn't tolerate. The fact that the leader of the proud boys is black, whether hes a token figure or not, doesn't matter, but thats one thing that would never happen in the KKK

Many people just despise the fact that we have tens of millions of illegals pouring over the borders into our country, taking away american peoples jobs, depressing peoples wages, increasing crime rates, taking away from our social services and so much more. Do people hate illegals for their skin color, or any physical reason, or do they hate illegals for not respecting our borders?

Not everyone is open to the idea of homosexuality, transgenders, etc. You try to justify it but for christians reading the bible literally, its taboo.

Not everyone believes you should have the right to do abortions, and they feel its killing a baby. The leftist agenda pushes pro choice down peoples throats, but morally speaking, abortion is a disgusting thing to do. If you're having unprotected sex and don't want babies, then what can I say except youre a moron.

you're confused. pro-choice is an option where you can have the baby or not. this is the OPPOSITE of pushing this agenda down your throat because it doesn't affect anyone in any different way. the pro-life option isn't an option because you don't get to choose. people are forced to follow it. the pro-life choice IS the agenda that is being pushed down people's throats, not the other way around, genius.

speaking of morals, why does the Right want a woman that was raped to be forced to have the rapist's baby? i mean, the Right doesn't care for any other option. morals... haha! you're funny

also, the big hypocrisy is that even though the Right doesn't want abortions, they also do not want to fund programs or benefits that help curb pregnancies like contraception to poor families and teens, are against sex education (which would help curb teen pregnancies). further, they are against welfare... which would help a poor new mother with her new baby.

so judging their actions, it seems the Right doesn't care for having programs to reduce unwanted pregnancies and don't want to help women care for the baby after it's born. so what do they really stand for?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23895 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

And yet, there seems to be growing opposition to this. Credit goes where credit is due. The Current Proud Boys movement (at least the organization as a whole), seems to focus more on nationalism rather than racism.

If you had 10s of millions of illegals pouring over into the US, the us population would reflect this. And the population as a whole would be much bigger than 300 million. And illegal immigrants have repeatedly been demonstrated to be a net gain for for the economy.

How do you push giving people a choice? Pro-Choice people arent trying to take away the rights of anyone. Pregnant women (and Transmen) arent getting harassed for not getting abortions.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

@Maroxad said:

How do you push giving people a choice? Pro-Choice people arent trying to take away the rights of anyone. Pregnant women (and Transmen) arent getting harassed for not getting abortions.

They don't? They do not have people shouting outside their homes? What is this? Are pro-choice people of the idea that the choice is who it concerns and not their own? This is utter madness and must stop at once. There must be a war against abortions. May it be as successful as the war against drugs.

Note: the literal war against drugs, not any other meaning it could or do have.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#40 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

So is making images of living creatures or fish but I'm sure these people have all kinds of pictures on their walls.

Or, you know, wearing clothes with more than one type of thread. Using makeup or fashioning your hair.

Can't take anyone seriously who is so selective over the finer points of their own religion.

Hell, Exodus 21:22 says if a man hits a pregnant woman and she miscarries, AS LONG AS NO ONE WAS HURT he just pays a fine. People don't realize that from a literal Biblical perspective, you're not a soul until you are breathing (nephesh). Thus technically, an as seen in the verse above, an unborn child is not considered a person from the Biblical perspective.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mrbojangles25

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

That's super naive, actually more ignorant really. You're essentially saying that "Well, that's just, like, my opinion" is a good excuse for terrible things.

Proud Boys are not as bad as KKK, but they are still pretty bad (as highlighted by the second in command saying he just wants to be a nazi group). Regressive, bigoted, and full of hate. These are not values we should support.

Illegals? It's been proven they don't really take jobs from citizens. Are you going to go pick peaches in 110 degree heat? Bend over for 14 hours to pick strawberries? Also prior to COVID unemployment was at, what? Like 1.5%? Doesn't seem like we really have a shortage of jobs.

If you hate illegals, you hate them because you consider them a lesser human being...whether that's because of their skin color, immigration status, socioeconomic level, or perceived ideas of what they are (criminal, rapist, drug dealer, murderer, etc) it doesn't matter...you're still a bigot.

If you genuinely have a problem with immigration, then you need to take it up with the government.

As for LGBTQ and religious fundamentalists, it doesn't matter. Religious people shouldn't be dictating policy. Period. Hate the gays if you want, just don't act on it.

And abortion rights, well, that's another thing that doesn't matter yet here we are arguing about it. Pro-Choice is the only logical and compassionate option because it allows for people to do what they want; get an abortion, or don't get an abortion. Pro-Life is oppressive; it forces a religious principle onto people that don't subscribe to that belief. I find Pro-Life views far more unethical than any abortion.

Pushing pro-choice down people's throats? What a load of nonsense! pro-choice is pro-freedom. The only people forcing their ideals down peoples' throats would be the pro-lifer folks.

and yeah, abortion is a terrible thing. I've never met anyone that took abortion lightly, and to imply that abortion is treated as birth control by loose women is extremely offensive, cruel, arrogant, smug, and all other manner of terrible.

You sit there and type about how this and that are unethical, and yet you do nothing but talk about how the things you support are unethical: Proud Boys are OK because they're not the KKK, it's OK to think of immigrants as sub-human because lies misconstrued as fact support bigotry, it's OK for religious people to hate on LGBTQ because it's their belief, and abortions are for sluts and we should all be forced into one religious ideal and should not have any choice on the matter.

Wow. Here I was thinking we were in the 21st century and yet we seem to be living in the 14th.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#42  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

I must have missed something, were Proud Boys burning down businesses and killing people? I thought that was just BLM and Antifa? I personally couldn't care less what someone believes if they keep their hands to themselves.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Serraph105

@eoten: you remember the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, right? The one that joined the Proud Boys, the KKK, neo nazis, etc, right? The one where they murdered a protestor with a van? I know that you remember it.

You can read about it here. It also talks about Kyle Chapman physically assaulting a person, as well as several other violent incidents that involved the Proud Boys getting arrested.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#44 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26086 Posts

@eoten said:

I must have missed something, were Proud Boys burning down businesses and killing people?

Yes.

AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@Sevenizz said:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/not-nazi-enough-proud-boys-leader-wants-group-to-fully-embrace-white-supremacy/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-post-election-proud-boys-meltdown-is-here-and-its-ugly

There is record of this material being posted to Telegram btw, so if it's not a true story feel free to demonstrate how it magically didn't get posted there.

Reality is you post trash and can't support the material with any corroboration, so don't bitch when your shitposts get locked.

From your first article...

"It is unclear how Chapman’s call has been received by others in the group. Other Proud Boys channels on Telegram have not reflected the changes he wants to institute, and a message from the administrator of one said, “No, we are not the Proud Goys. No, Kyle didn’t stage a coup,” and then referred to him with an ableist slur."

So, am I to understand that this guy basically declared himself the new leader of this organization, the organization doesn't recognize him, and the way this forum is interpreting it is that "Leader of the Proud Boys is a Nazi?" It's so strange that so many of you are generally lighting quick to jump on articles which don't say what the OP thinks they say, but you're all just going along with this one. It's almost like you are only interested in one side of the political aisle bein presented factually...