Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

I think within the next 18 months this is going to happen in this order

1. Cohen is going to flip

Trump will have to give testimony under oath for the Stormy Daniels case and he will lie

Separate from the perjury he will be indited on a Felony for regarding campaign finance laws.

2. The House and the Senate will loose majority control

3. Muller will finish up his finding which will involve MANY counts for MANY people on fraud, money laundering and a longer term for the word 'treason'

4. impeachment hearings will begin

5. he will resign because he doesnt have any legal council

oh and at somepoint Sessions will be out

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7244 Posts

Let me say I'm not a Trump fan, but I do think there will be some kind of disarmament treaty with North Korea. This is one of the few wars the establishment is not interested in. There are no known big reserves of natural resources, there isn't a large consumer base or untapped workforce to exploit, and there is just generally no money in it (Oh yeah, and a lot of people could die, I guess). Trump and Kim will be pushed into getting along for a few meetings, and what grown ups are left in the administration will hash out a deal. It will look pretty similar to the Iran deal, but because a Republican administration brokered it people will be okay with that. Historians will say "Only Trump could go to Korea", much like they say, "Only Nixon could go to China".

All of this falls apart if Trump actually backs out of the Iran deal, killing the diplomatic credibility of the United States for decades to come.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TryIt

@judaspete said:

Let me say I'm not a Trump fan, but I do think there will be some kind of disarmament treaty with North Korea. This is one of the few wars the establishment is not interested in. There are no known big reserves of natural resources, there isn't a large consumer base or untapped workforce to exploit, and there is just generally no money in it (Oh yeah, and a lot of people could die, I guess). Trump and Kim will be pushed into getting along for a few meetings, and then the grown ups will hash out a deal. It will look pretty similar to the Iran deal, but because a Republican brokered it people will be okay with that.

I cant speak to NK I know too little

but you bring up the topic of wars and I have predicted yesterday (and still predict) that Trump is not going to launch any missles at Syria (at least not related to the news of the day when he said he was

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@tryit said:

Trump will have to give testimony under oath for the Stormy Daniels case and he will lie

Separate from the perjury he will be indited on a Felony for regarding campaign finance laws.

3. Muller will finish up his finding which will involve MANY counts for MANY people on fraud, money laundering and a longer term for the word 'treason'

2. Probably is right.

3. I think we're almost at the end. The muller investigations are severely flawed.

4. No impeachment will happen.

5. He'll get in 2nd term.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

2. Probably is right.

3. I think we're almost at the end. The muller investigations are severely flawed.

to be clear and exact (because in this case it matters) on my prediction and your response

4. impeachment hearings will begin. that is different from impeachment. and of course my number 5 is clear in that he will leave office but NOT because he was impeached.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

2. Probably is right.

to be clear and exact (because in this case it matters) on my prediction and your response

4. impeachment hearings will begin. that is different from impeachment. and of course my number 5 is clear in that he will leave office but NOT because he was impeached.

We're in disagreement that official impeachment process will begin, correct? I don't think it will, you do?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

2. Probably is right.

We're in disagreement that official impeachment process will begin, correct? I don't think it will, you do?

I think the impeachment process will begin but he will leave before its finished thus he would not be 'impeached' because it would not have concluded. impeachment is past tense.

its a seemingly small detail but it does matter and as a result we actually agree

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

2. Probably is right.

I think the impeachment process will begin but he will leave before its finished thus he would not be 'impeached' because it would not have concluded. impeachment is past tense.

its a seemingly small detail but it does matter and as a result we actually agree

I understand the differences. I think he'll be around 2 terms and the process will never start. I think we're on the same page though.

We can have a good discussion.