deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos: Biden got the most votes in history.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#102 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@thegreatchomp: incorrect

https://nypost.com/2020/11/04/despite-racist-charges-trump-did-better-with-minorities-than-any-gop-candidate-in-60-years/

Again, if this trend continues and minorities continue to leave the Democratic Party at this rate (this includes 2012 data from Romney) Republicans will share all minority votes by as early as 2028 and it will be incredibly difficult for democrats to win.

This was a wake up call for democrats and it’s a big reason why they are panicking right now. Republicans are now on track to win the senate and house in 2022.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@BlackShirt20: That's simplistic. You have to look at percentage per election and not cross compare them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@BlackShirt20: It took you that long to post an NYPost article? The same rag owned by the parent company of Fox News?

Riddle me this, how can Trump do the best among minorities than any other GOP candidate in the past 60 years while getting a lower percentage of that than others? How can he do better than Bush Jr while getting less percent than him?

https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-1976

Is that a 17 amongst black people for Ford? Why yes it is!

The only person panicking is you, you are trying your best to manipulate numbers to create a false narrative. You are scared, take a Valium and chill. This discussion is over as I have actual numbers to destroy you! Good day.

I’ll await your next line of garbage, so I can beat you down with real numbers again:

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Priceless 😂

@eoten said:

Listen, when Trump wins, it's because the policies and ideologies of the left absolutely disgust decent Americans, period. When it happens, own that, and own the fact that the echo chambers you lived in intentionally kept you ignorant of the reality that lead to the failure.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

@BlackShirt20: Are you drunk? The Democrats kept the house, made in roads in some state legislatures and no, the Republicans did not add seats in the senate. They gained one in Alabama and lost Colorado and Arizona and still might lose one in Georgia.

Trump again lost all age groups under 50, he lost support with white men, also with minorities he did slightly better. But he still got more than doubled up with Asians and Hispanics and more than tripled with black people. The Hispanic one is mostly Cuban and would be lower without them while there was evidence both started to break for Biden in Texas.

This was a wake up call to Republicans and they are not in the driver seat. You are just trying to change the narrative. The voters have spoken, they told the GOP turn back now or die.

FYI, he didn’t expand Republican minority support, he expanded his own. He still did worse than Bush and in fact Reagan won 14% of the Black in 1980. These numbers were in the same range they always were. Wake up, how can he do so well with minorities but still be at risk of losing 2 ruby red states?

If this is true...... this 100% disproves Americans are inherently racist. Which is really the only thing democrats say every 4 years. If Biden wins, he won’t change anything and in 4 years democrats once again will claim how minorities are suppressed by straight white males. It’s the only thing they can say because there policies fail.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@BlackShirt20: What you said is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and saying la la la I can’t hear you. Trump lost fair and square. Deal with it.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@eoten said:

Except, no way Biden gets AZ, and his chances in Michigan are very, very slim at best. He just never got the lead in early voted he needed to take Michigan. After riots in Kenosha and Philadelphia though, you can consider both Wisconsin and PA out of his reach now.

Loading Video...

This is the most poorly aged post I've ever read.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#110 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

God damn I was spot f*cking on. Nailed every congressional district and every state. Except Biden got one more- Georgia. Just call me Nate Silver. My popular vote prediction of 52-46 is going to be damn close as well.

@Shmiity said:

Right now, this is the most realistic outcome. I acknowledge that PA, FL, NC, and AZ could alter this. But this is what I see.