nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#1 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts

As SNL isn't viewable in all countries outside the US, the title says the gist of it, though Davidson then apologized for the joke he made on Dan Crenshaw over his lost eye, with Crenshaw making jokes in return.

It reminds me (maybe far too late as I've lost quite a bit of friend over politics these days) of how politically unstable these days are, people who disagree with Trump are far left PC, yet those who agree with Trump are all Nazis. After this, I want to check on how I handle political discussions, I won't change my views unless something is off, but I just want a stable political world again.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Who cares to be honest?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44301 Posts

Yeah I saw this last night. I thought that it was a nice thing for them both to do and I got a heartfelt chuckle out of it to boot.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#4 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts
@n64dd said:

Who cares to be honest?

People who bashed Davidson for the joke? People who want a politically stable America again, right and left?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58393 Posts

@n64dd said:

Who cares to be honest?

It's nice to see peace being made in just about any situation. So I kind of do.

@nintendoboy16 said:

I just want a stable political world again.

Me too, man, me too. Really don't care what party is in charge as long as they are common sense and moderate (be it left-moderate or right-moderate).

And classy. Would be nice to see some class, education, and culture in the White House again.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts

Im sorry, anything to do with pete davidson is cringe as **** to me

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

It’s good that the two can come together despite a difference in politics. That is something we are lacking in the present when it comes to the media (I get along with most liberals and conservatives just fine in person), and I remember how we came together as a nation after 9/11. Nowadays, it’s liberals calling conservatives dumb Nazis or Trumpettes and conservatives calling liberals weak soyboys or NPCs, for example. Back when 9/11 happened, it bought us together as a nation; nowadays when a terrorist attack happens we try to blame it on the other guy.

Back to this particular skit, with the way Hollywood has been in the past two years part of me almost wants to see how things would be in Hollywood if Hillary won. With Trump as president, we get non-stop anti-Trump jokes and slights in movies, TV shows, and the news from producers still mad that he’s president (shows like Supergirl dedicated entire storylines to make veiled digs at Trump’s current policies). If Hillary was president right now I’m pretty sure the anti-Trump jokes would have gotten old within weeks as long as he stayed in the shadows after losing the election. Although I’m sure SNL would have a field day mocking Hannity and his many meltdowns over what President Clinton did that week.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
@nintendoboy16 said:
@n64dd said:

Who cares to be honest?

People who bashed Davidson for the joke? People who want a politically stable America again, right and left?

I heard this apology triggered people regardless.