Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I don't have a news source, yet. It's still in the air as I type this. If it lands in sovereign waters or land, it is an act of war, though.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

FFFFFFuuuuccccckkkkk

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shewgenja

Okay, now at least one news source is covering it and now they are reporting it has hit Japan possibly? FFFFFFffffffffffffffffff

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/28/north-korea-appears-to-have-fired-another-missile-reuters.html

North Korea fired a missile that may have landed in Japan's exclusive economic zone, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

If it hits anything, North Korea will be obliterated within the week.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DrLostRib

@Shewgenja said:

Okay, now at least one news source is covering it and now they are reporting it has hit Japan possibly? FFFFFFffffffffffffffffff

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/28/north-korea-appears-to-have-fired-another-missile-reuters.html

North Korea fired a missile that may have landed in Japan's exclusive economic zone, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said.

Exclusive economic zone means the ocean

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Shewgenja

@drlostrib said:
@Shewgenja said:

Exclusive economic zone means the ocean

true that.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Continue with sanctions on N.K. because the strategy has been a monumental success!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Solaryellow: What would you the US rather do?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@perfect_blue said:

The matter is when will the U.S.A. hit N.K. because it is a comin'. Ideally though, there are a number of nations in the AOE that should be doing something.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shewgenja

To this day, I still wonder what would really happen if we just sniped their leader and cut the bloodline that runs that country. There would probably be a ton of posturing by the generals before they start imploding. As long as the Kim Jong family is on top, nothing will change there.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@perfect_blue said:

The matter is when will the U.S.A. hit N.K. because it is a comin'. Ideally though, there are a number of nations in the AOE that should be doing something.

This is really a matter that should be solved by local influences over there. But I guess China wants US to waste more money on warfare.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@joebones5000 said:

Oh, here we go again. Sagging polls numbers means he needs a war...

This is my worry... nothing boosts poll numbers of a president in the US, like a good ol' war does.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DrLostRib

@Shewgenja said:

To this day, I still wonder what would really happen if we just sniped their leader and cut the bloodline that runs that country. There would probably be a ton of posturing by the generals before they start imploding. As long as the Kim Jong family is on top, nothing will change there.

It's illegal for the US government to assassinate a head of state. So it would have to be some covert shit, or like the US not interfering if they know an assassination plot is taking place and they like the replacement.

Also, would have to hope china doesnt get involved. And be worried about what factions in the military might do in terms of attacking South Korea, and what might happen to any nuclear material they might have

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DrLostRib

@Solaryellow said:
@perfect_blue said:

I'm sure the US could sit off the coast and bomb the crap out of them, but the people of south korea, especially in Seoul, probably wouldn't fair too well

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Shewgenja

@drlostrib said:
@Shewgenja said:

It's illegal for the US government to assassinate a head of state. So it would have to be some covert shit, or like the US not interfering if they know an assassination plot is taking place and they like the replacement.

Also, would have to hope china doesnt get involved. And be worried about what factions in the military might do in terms of attacking South Korea, and what might happen to any nuclear material they might have

Well, that would be the gambit. If they were moired in an internal power stuggle, it might make them less likely to attack South Korea. Also, I know it's illegal to assassinate a head of state but we could totally make it look like someone else did it. We broke international law for funsies during the Afghanistan and Iraq campaigns. I say effit lol

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DrLostRib

@Shewgenja said:
@drlostrib said:
@Shewgenja said:

Well, that would be the gambit. If they were moired in an internal power stuggle, it might make them less likely to attack South Korea. Also, I know it's illegal to assassinate a head of state but we could totally make it look like someone else did it. We broke international law for funsies during the Afghanistan and Iraq campaigns. I say effit lol

Well with this administration I'm sure the president would tell everyone about it on twitter :P

But yeah if they have nuclear material, I don't think you want that being up for grabs during an internal struggle.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shewgenja

@drlostrib said:
@Shewgenja said:
@drlostrib said:
@Shewgenja said:

Well with this administration I'm sure the president would tell everyone about it on twitter :P

But yeah if they have nuclear material, I don't think you want that being up for grabs during an internal struggle.

That, I can't argue. Ugh. Can you imagine if we raided North Korea rather than Iraq? *facepalm*

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

@drlostrib said:

I almost want to see this happen. It would be so absurd.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

What does N. Korea think they'll accomplish? Don't they understand they'll be nuked into the ground should they cross the line? They achieve nukes and the ability to hit the U.S. and its allies.....do they have a suicide wish? What exactly do they believe they can do?

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#21  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19516 Posts

Kim Jong Un has gone bonkers. Threatening Japan, South Korea and the US isn't going to end well for North Korea. Especially with another madman in power over in the US.

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

@drlostrib said:
@Solaryellow said:
@perfect_blue said:

I'm sure the US could sit off the coast and bomb the crap out of them, but the people of south korea, especially in Seoul, probably wouldn't fair too well

This would be a catastrophic tactic. North Korea has nuclear weapons, if war were to break out, we would need to go in as fast and as hard as we could to catch them off balance and not give them time to set up or retaliate in a massive way. We can't pull a Vietnam here, it's all or nothing.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DrLostRib

@Nick3306 said:
@drlostrib said:
@Solaryellow said:
@perfect_blue said:

This would be a catastrophic tactic. North Korea has nuclear weapons, if war were to break out, we would need to go in as fast and as hard as we could to catch them off balance and not give them time to set up or retaliate in a massive way. We can't pull a Vietnam here, it's all or nothing.

They already have a shit ton of firepower set up and pointed at seoul

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jag85

@Nick3306 said:
@drlostrib said:
@Solaryellow said:
@perfect_blue said:

If a nuke goes off, then that has the potential to spark World War III. It's a very dangerous situation.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 N64DD

@Jag85 said:
@Nick3306 said:
@drlostrib said:
@Solaryellow said:
@perfect_blue said:

If a nuke goes off, then that has the potential to spark World War III. It's a very dangerous situation.

If it was China or Russia doing the nuking to random countries sure....but North Korea will just get obliterated and that will be that.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jag85

@n64dd said:

If it was China or Russia doing the nuking to random countries sure....but North Korea will just get obliterated and that will be that.

North Korea has nukes. If it gets attacked, it wouldn't hesitate to launch a nuke into South Korea, Japan, or the US. It's a dangerous situation.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 N64DD

@Jag85 said:
@n64dd said:

North Korea has nukes. If it gets attacked, it wouldn't hesitate to launch a nuke into South Korea, Japan, or the US. It's a dangerous situation.

True but dangerous doesn't = WW3.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58272 Posts

This is all Dennis Rodman's fault!!!