New Hampshire Primary. Sanders 25.7%, Buttigieg 24.4%, Klobuchar 19.8%, Warren 9.2%, Biden 8.4% with 100% of the vote.

• 97 results
Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-d/new-hampshire/

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-primary-forecast/new-hampshire/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are 24 hours from the start to the New Hampshire primary. Sanders and Buttigieg seem to be rising while Biden seems to be fading away in NH.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

Sanders should always have won New Hampshire. It doesn’t matter even a sniff if that comes to fruition.

The real 3 questions are:

1. Does Pete finish second and does he get close to 20%?
  2. Does Biden finish second or is this momentum loss legit?
  3. Warren should do well because she’s a northeast democrat, how does she do and doses that result signal the end of her campaign?

But of course, if Warren really is polling that badly, I think the day after the primary would be a great time for her to drop out and endorse Sanders.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#3 nintendoboy16  Online
Member since 2007 • 41529 Posts

The same New Hampshire Tulsi Gabbard chose to hide in rather than represent her state? Can't wait until she cries "rigged" again.

Avatar image for leftrightdivide
LeftRightDivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LeftRightDivide
Member since 2020 • 66 Posts

By looking at the those polls it looks like rigging Iowa by the DNC had the effect they wanted. Buttgieg is surging in the polls.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@leftrightdivide said:

By looking at the those polls it looks like rigging Iowa by the DNC had the effect they wanted. Buttgieg is surging in the polls.

Helps being funded by Russian money.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@horgen said:
@leftrightdivide said:

Helps being funded by Russian money.

5K lol

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@vl4d_l3nin said:

5K lol

It's principle.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Master_Live

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

I wish Klobachar could pull the upset.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#10 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@narlymech said:

I wish Klobachar could pull the upset.

It would make it interesting but also make both Iowa and New Hampshire completely irrelevant to the actual election.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#11  Edited By Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

I was at the Bernie rally W/ The Strokes last night in NH and it was insane. Police broke up the concert because of all the crowd surfing and Vermin Supreme was in the crowd. No joke. I forsee Bernie winning 27-30% of the vote.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Master_Live

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Master_Live

Michael Bennett is out.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Shmiity: Free ponies for everyone *throws glitter bomb*

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Master_Live

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

No, Andrew Yang :(

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#17  Edited By Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

I will always have the video of me meeting Andrew Yang and him commenting on my Pokemon t-shirt. RIP, Robot Leader

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

New Hampshire is feelin the Bern tonight.

That said the amount of delegates (24) available is negligible at best.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

Nice to see Klobuchar and Buttigieg in the top three, and Warren and Biden very far behind.

I am concerned about Sanders being in the top spot.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Master_Live

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Master_Live

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

What I have noticed thus far.

Bernie won the popular vote in both Iowa and New Hampshire. Buttigieg is still so far in the lead. (As so far Buttigieg has as many delegates as Bernie in NH but won 2 more in Iowa)

Regardless Bernie is leading with the base, much like how Trump did. This indicates the US is following a Trend that is quite frankly sweeping the democratic world. Worldwide, we are seeing a massive rise of Populism. Both in left and right wing camps. Here in sweden we are seeing a rise of the populist right Sweden Democrats as well, with the Social Democrats (populist left), being their main competition.

@mrbojangles25 said:

Nice to see Klobuchar and Buttigieg in the top three, and Warren and Biden very far behind.

I am concerned about Sanders being in the top spot.

Pick your favorite of the two and campaign for them, phone campaign (can't remember the word right now). The Bernie camp is really active doing this.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Master_Live

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

It will be interesting to see what happens when we move away from the two vanilla states and get more diverse.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Serraph105

It's "interesting" to me that Sanders has won the popular vote twice now and is in second place delegate wise.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Master_Live

Vulnerable Democrats fret over surging Sanders.

House Democrats who know a thing or two about winning in the most competitive parts of the country are sounding the alarm about Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) potentially becoming the party’s presidential nominee.

Vulnerable House Democrats are not only pessimistic about the Vermont senator’s chances against President Trump, they worry he could also cost Democrats the House majority in November.

New Hampshire Democratic primary exit poll results and analysis.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic

@Master_Live: As I have stated in other threads Bernie is not going to help the Democrats get the presidency. You might sway moderate Democrats to vote for any Democrat but not moderate unhappy Republicans or Independents.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Master_Live

Why Nevada’s powerful Culinary Union has issues with Bernie Sanders.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#29 nintendoboy16  Online
Member since 2007 • 41529 Posts

I have a REALLY bad feeling about this election...

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Serraph105

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Master_Live: As I have stated in other threads Bernie is not going to help the Democrats get the presidency. You might sway moderate Democrats to vote for any Democrat but not moderate unhappy Republicans or Independents.

I don't know about not reaching unhappy moderate republicans. Bernie has roughly the same message as Trump which is, "Things are messed up," but his solutions seem to be more constructive than Trump's which largely consists of solutions that don't work (a wall for example) and venting rather than helping.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Serraph105
@nintendoboy16 said:

I have a REALLY bad feeling about this election...

Same here. That said, I refuse to help the democrats try the strategy that lost them 2016 a second time hoping for different results. Granted, I will vote for whomever becomes the nominee, but my overwhelming feeling is that Trump will beat any of the candidates.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic

@Serraph105 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I don't know about not reaching unhappy moderate republicans. Bernie has roughly the same message as Trump which is, "Things are messed up," but his solutions seem to be more constructive than Trump's which largely consists of solutions that don't work (a wall for example) and venting rather than helping.

I know you guys are in love with Bernie but much of what he promises is unlikely to occur and he doesn't have any solid policies that will make it happen. He says free and everyone cheers. There is only so much money to take from the middle class. And in total they are the tax base.

Every election we hear something is messed up and candidate x is going to fix it. That's not new.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vl4d_l3nin

@Master_Live said:

Bye commie Felicia.

As this dudes campaign grew, it became clear he wanted to just sell his book. He would keep on referring to it like it was the freaking Bible.

Yang gang can drag him by chains out of this game. Only in it for the fame. Too tame, too lame, about as exciting as a coffee stain.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 N64DD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Serraph105 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I know you guys are in love with Bernie but much of what he promises is unlikely to occur and he doesn't have any solid policies that will make it happen. He says free and everyone cheers. There is only so much money to take from the middle class. And in total they are the tax base.

Every election we hear something is messed up and candidate x is going to fix it. That's not new.

well said, welcome to being a republican.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LJS9502_basic

@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

That's not going to happen. Republicans want for themselves and screw everyone else. I do believe in societal responsibility....ie helping those in need.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@Serraph105 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Giving away everything for free is NO WHERE NEAR A SOLUTION. All this dude does is pander votes and it is hilarious you all are buying into it. On a far chance this guy could beat Trump, chances are he will have a Republican senate and none of the free shit he wants to give out for votes will ever fly.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Serraph105 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

He says free because he is pandering (buying) votes. If he does get the nomination and it is Trump VS Bernie. This will be a perfect time for a QUALITY third party candidate to represent America. I am sorry to say both parties are bat shit crazy and we the American people need to put a thumb on this shit.

Some people say it is already to late and our country is already screwed. But I tell these people we haven't tried to see what a true moderate could do for this country not tied to these bat shit crazy parties!

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 N64DD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

That's not going to happen. Republicans want for themselves and screw everyone else. I do believe in societal responsibility....ie helping those in need.

You help those in need...republicans need your vote this upcoming election. Help us out.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic

@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You help those in need...republicans need your vote this upcoming election. Help us out.

NO.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 vl4d_l3nin

@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

If he votes anything other than Democrat, he'll be "ruining democracy"..by voting.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Serraph105

@Xabiss: "He says free because he is pandering (buying) votes. If he does get the nomination and it is Trump VS Bernie. This will be a perfect time for a QUALITY third party candidate to represent America."

Well, Bernie is an independent candidate running on the democratic ticket, but I'm guessing that you won't be acknowledging that right now.

A few years ago I would have argued that Trump isn't really a republican either, but that notion has long since dissipated over the last three years.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 N64DD

@vl4d_l3nin said:
@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

If he votes anything other than Democrat, he'll be "ruining democracy"..by voting.

He'll whine about popular vote and republicans stealing elections, but won't complain about the super delegates that undermine the voting process for the democrats.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#43 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Untrue. That is what dems tell you republicans want to make themselves look like the better candidate, but you see through some of their lies, you should see through the rest. People on the right wants what is best for the country, and that, first and foremost, is not choking out the middle class with a tax burden none of them can afford, and to keep big government out of their lives and pockets. And there is helping those in need, which is fine, but it is not what the left wants. They seek to PUT more people into a position of need because when you need those programs to get through life, they own your vote. People like me want to see more people independent from government.

The welfare system costs too much and there is way too much waste and fraud, it needs to be revamped so those who are truly, and legitimately in need, will be able to be helped. Incentivizing broken families is another thing the welfare programs need to cease. Families shouldn't be punished for having a father in the household, but that's what it does in its current state.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:

Untrue. That is what dems tell you republicans want to make themselves look like the better candidate, but you see through some of their lies, you should see through the rest. People on the right wants what is best for the country, and that, first and foremost, is not choking out the middle class with a tax burden none of them can afford, and to keep big government out of their lives and pockets. And there is helping those in need, which is fine, but it is not what the left wants. They seek to PUT more people into a position of need because when you need those programs to get through life, they own your vote. People like me want to see more people independent from government.

The welfare system costs too much and there is way too much waste and fraud, it needs to be revamped so those who are truly, and legitimately in need, will be able to be helped. Incentivizing broken families is another thing the welfare programs need to cease. Families shouldn't be punished for having a father in the household, but that's what it does in its current state.

Untrue. That's what the facts tell me. Unlike yourself I don't form my opinions on political party. People on the right support trump who is CLEARLY not best for the country.

The welfare system? Corporate welfare costs more than individual welfare but you conservatives sure support that.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 vl4d_l3nin

That's just depressing. Better spent on raman.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#46 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@vl4d_l3nin said:

That's just depressing. Better spent on raman.

I bet $3 that never happened.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@eoten: chief pants on fire

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jeezers

I know bernie lead this caucas but is anyone surprised by how little? I figured he'd blow NH out of the water since its basically vermonts neighbor.

He barley is squeezing out the popular vote and still going to get less delegates than bootedgeedge

Also anyone want to talk about how all the major polls up to this point were severely off??

Warren and Biden hardly pulled 10% and we have been told for a year how they are major front runners lol

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LJS9502_basic

@jeezers said:

I know bernie lead this caucas but is anyone surprised by how little? I figured he'd blow NH out of the water since its basically vermonts neighbor.

He barley is squeezing out the popular vote and still going to get less delegates than bootedgeedge

Also anyone want to talk about how all the major polls up to this point were severely off??

Warren and Biden hardly pulled 10% and we have been told for a year how they are major front runners lol

Neither is considered a major front runner since before Iowa.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jeezers

@LJS9502_basic: Come on now.... none of the polls had butedgeedge and Klobachar polling this high and Biden and Warren this low