More In-Person Republica voter fraud in California by a Mexican.

#1 Posted by joebones5000 (2725 posts) -

An ardent Trump supporter. Guy voted in elections for 20 years by assuming the identity of a deceased American citizen, and voted for Donald Trump in 2016.

"Gustavo Araujo Lerma is an avowed Trump supporter, and evidence expected to be introduced in his trial includes letters of thanks from Trump, former Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus and current RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel."

Just more evidence that the Republican party is the one committing most of the voter fraud.

Not surprising one bit.

https://news.yahoo.com/mexican-man-facing-voter-fraud-180322946.html

#2 Posted by Horgen (121118 posts) -

Doesn't make voter fraud a big issue. At least from what I've read so far.

#3 Posted by Gaming-Planet (20032 posts) -

So deporting illegals is good, right?

Glad we've solved that issue.

#4 Posted by LJS9502_basic (167112 posts) -

@horgen said:

No voter fraud is not a big issue. trump started that when he thought he might lose to save face and has run with it since. And his supporters believe anything he says/tweets. Forget actually studying something and believing facts.

#5 Edited by JimB (2558 posts) -

Voter fraud is a big issue when illegal;s can vote and determine the outcome of elections and change policy.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
#6 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (45308 posts) -

@joebones5000 said:

Just more evidence that the Republican party is the one committing most of the voter fraud.

Not surprising one bit.

https://news.yahoo.com/mexican-man-facing-voter-fraud-180322946.html

So, one person uses the identity of one other (deceased) person and this is evidence that the Republican Party is the one committing most of the voter fraud ...

#7 Posted by Horgen (121118 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer: He might be mixing terms up. Republicans are more intoelection fraud.

@LJS9502_basic said:
@horgen said:

No voter fraud is not a big issue. trump started that when he thought he might lose to save face and has run with it since. And his supporters believe anything he says/tweets. Forget actually studying something and believing facts.

And it is the far leftists/crazy leftists saying it even when it benefit the right wingers in this case. What a strange world.

#8 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (45308 posts) -

@horgen: I'm not sure if that is sarcasm, or if you're honestly trying to make the sweeping generalization based on a single rural county in North Carolina. lol

#9 Posted by Horgen (121118 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@horgen: I'm not sure if that is sarcasm, or if you're honestly trying to make the sweeping generalization based on a single rural county in North Carolina. lol

I'm not. Though you find Republicans being quite loud about voter fraud but silent about election fraud when the latter can be much more serious.

#10 Edited by LJS9502_basic (167112 posts) -

@JimB said:

Voter fraud is a big issue when illegal;s can vote and determine the outcome of elections and change policy.

There is very very minimal to almost no voter fraud. The few cases that have come to light have been republicans.

#11 Posted by Jacanuk (18874 posts) -
@horgen said:

Problem with this statement is that there is no proof to prove or disprove it.

But common sense shows that when all you need is a driving license in many states with a high population of illegals, that some of them will of course vote.

But until we get a more democratic government in California who will care and not care that many of the votes they got will be from these people, we may never know.

Same goes for New Mexico, Texas and other border states.

#12 Posted by Horgen (121118 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

But common sense shows that when all you need is a driving license in many states with a high population of illegals, that some of them will of course vote.

But until we get a more democratic government in California who will care and not care that many of the votes they got will be from these people, we may never know.

Registration to vote doesn't stop people?

#13 Posted by LJS9502_basic (167112 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

And in how many of those states do you need a birth certificate to get a driver's license? Just saying driver's license doesn't mean squat.

#14 Posted by Jacanuk (18874 posts) -
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

And in how many of those states do you need a birth certificate to get a driver's license? Just saying driver's license doesn't mean squat.

Well, what do you think considering those states have decided that it´s better to have illegals with a license then without.

#15 Edited by LJS9502_basic (167112 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:

Well, what do you think considering those states have decided that it´s better to have illegals with a license then without.

You didn't answer the question.

#16 Posted by Horgen (121118 posts) -

You still don't get around the need for being a US citizen that way...?

#17 Posted by LJS9502_basic (167112 posts) -

@horgen said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I'm not. Though you find Republicans being quite loud about voter fraud but silent about election fraud when the latter can be much more serious.

They won't be against election fraud....they thrive with that.

However thinking the boogeyman illegal immigrant might sneak a vote......even if reality doesn't support long ranging voting fraud of any consequence........hurts them. So they attack that while continuing to disenfranchise legal citizen voting.

#18 Posted by ad1x2 (7727 posts) -

If nothing else, this is one actual example of someone voting against their interests, instead of the examples liberals like to throw at black and female conservatives that are happy with Trump. Unlike Democrats, who like to push for amnesty and abolishing ICE, Trump actually wants to enforce the immigration laws in place.

#19 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58923 posts) -

It was what that American had wished for with his last breath.

#20 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (45308 posts) -

@horgen: Wait. Politicians have selective outage? Surely you're kidding!

#21 Posted by Horgen (121118 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer: The ones who lack principles do.