Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts
@Jacanuk said:

Ok, not really news

The gap was already showing in the 2016 election so not surprised.

But not really that bad news, remember voters are not just old women.

But... it's the young women turning away from the party.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#52 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@Jacanuk said:

Ok, not really news

And? so are older women

Again it´s not really news and not really a surprise since women are different from men and they go by different agendas when they go vote.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 mattbbpl

@Jacanuk said:
@mattbbpl said:
@Jacanuk said:

Ok, not really news

And? so are older women

Again it´s not really news and not really a surprise since women are different from men and they go by different agendas when they go vote.

Oh, I didn't realize you were making the argument that a demographic consisting of a full half of the population abandoning the party isn't bad news.

Carry on.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@Jacanuk said:
@mattbbpl said:
@Jacanuk said:

Ok, not really news

And? so are older women

Oh, I didn't realize you were making the argument that a demographic consisting of a full half of the population abandoning the party isn't bad news.

Carry on.

Well to be fair a media campaign declaring trump has almost no chance in the next election isn't exactly new or credible. `

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

Carry on.

Better just remove their ability to vote.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By horgen  Moderator

@Jacanuk said:

Ok, not really news

Newer saw it debated here and thought it was worthy of a discussion.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#57 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@Jacanuk said:
@mattbbpl said:
@Jacanuk said:

Ok, not really news

And? so are older women

Carry on.

Considering the times right now, do you really think it´s that surprising that women are moving away from the Republicans?

Let´s see what happens after Trump and then we can debate how bad it is for Republicans.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

@tryit said:
@horgen said:
@theone86 said:

Actually, studies show that white women are far more likely to vote for Trump if their spouses support Trump. It's not so much that the Democratic party"failed them" as they're just more swayed by their partners' views.

Are you saying white women don't have an opinion for themselves? D=

no just women who are married to men who support Trump.

and I would say that is more true then not true

Basically this, and it's more pronounced among evangelical Christian women. And really I don't see it as them not having a mind of their own, I see it as them being part of a subculture that disrespects and subordinates women. That they don't see fit to leave that subculture doesn't mean they don't have a mind of their own.

@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

Actually, studies show that white women are far more likely to vote for Trump if their spouses support Trump. It's not so much that the Democratic party"failed them" as they're just more swayed by their partners' views.

Exactly what I would expect from a Klansmen.

Says the guy living in denial of the fact that Trump won because of racism and blaming the Democratic party for racists voting for Trump.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 KittenNose

@theone86 said:

Says the guy living in denial of the fact that Trump won because of racism and blaming the Democratic party for racists voting for Trump.

Fluff of sexist.

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

@horgen: Women always did have a hive instinct. Should anyone be surprised they flocked to where they are most accepted.

Why one of them was ever in the Republican party in the first place is a question with no answer.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 horgen  Moderator

@Mikey132: Probably enjoyed being in charge home. Not having to work as much, allimony if divorced etc. Etc... ?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@theone86 said:
@tryit said:
@horgen said:
@theone86 said:

Basically this, and it's more pronounced among evangelical Christian women. And really I don't see it as them not having a mind of their own, I see it as them being part of a subculture that disrespects and subordinates women. That they don't see fit to leave that subculture doesn't mean they don't have a mind of their own.

@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

Trump won because Hillary was one of the worst picks you could go with. Do you know what accountability is?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts
@n64dd said:
@theone86 said:
@tryit said:
@horgen said:
@theone86 said:

@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

Trump won because Hillary was one of the worst picks you could go with. Do you know what accountability is?

people say that but I still dont know what they are refering to.

what has she actually done that makes here such a bad choice comparatively speaking?

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By bigfootpart2
Member since 2013 • 1131 Posts
@vl4d_l3nin said:

@kittennose: I'm not concerned too much with the mission of Planned Parenthood as much as their methods. Access to contraception is available in pregnancy crisis centers, and there is a lot more of them. Condoms are dirt cheap, can be bought anywhere, and are the most effective consumer contraceptive. The only reason to give a billion a year to Planned Parenthood, and not to standard STD clinics, is for the 300k racially disproportionate abortions every year.

Crisis pregnancy centers are fake abortion clinics run by insane evangelicals that impersonate medical professionals to try to trick vulnerable women into not having abortions by spreading fear and misinformation. They are awful and prevent women from getting proper medical care. And no, they don't offer contraception. Their stance is abstinence only. Everyone involved in these things should be arrested for fraud, but thanks to Republicans, they get government funding.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@theone86 said:
@tryit said:
@horgen said:

@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

people say that but I still dont know what they are refering to.

what has she actually done that makes here such a bad choice comparatively speaking?

you been living in a cave?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 horgen  Moderator

@bigfootpart2: Expect to be overlooked or simply have your argument ignored because you brought John Oliver in it.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 theone86
@n64dd said:
@theone86 said:
@tryit said:
@horgen said:
@theone86 said:

@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

Funny, she still won the popular vote and got more votes than Trump. Trump won because of racism. He won because he went around smearing immigrants and Muslims and that played well in the areas where votes have more weight than other areas thanks to the electoral college. The sooner you accept that people turned out for him because of racism the better.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By bigfootpart2
@horgen said:

@bigfootpart2: Expect to be overlooked or simply have your argument ignored because you brought John Oliver in it.

Why? It's a comedy show, but he actually does a way better job of reporting than CNN, FOX, or MSNBC.

Ok here's an actual medical journal article from NCBI/PubMed on why these fake clinics are horrible:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2309498

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#69 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I'm shocked there were millenial womem in the republican party to start with.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts
@theone86 said:
@n64dd said:
@theone86 said:
@tryit said:
@horgen said:

@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

Funny, she still won the popular vote and got more votes than Trump. Trump won because of racism. He won because he went around smearing immigrants and Muslims and that played well in the areas where votes have more weight than other areas thanks to the electoral college. The sooner you accept that people turned out for him because of racism the better.

100% true and more over, both sides know it

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 horgen  Moderator

@bigfootpart2 said:
@horgen said:

Why? It's a comedy show, but he actually does a way better job of reporting than CNN, FOX, or MSNBC.

Ok here's an actual medical journal article from NCBI/PubMed on why these fake clinics are horrible:

I like it. Others do as well, however some are very vocal about their dislike for him here. Ignoring it simply because it is him.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@theone86: Trump won because of ex-democrats in the mid-west, the historical immigration heartland of the nation. Of the mid-west counties that voted for Obama twice, Trump flipped one third of them, the counties that voted for Obama once, Trump flipped all but 13 of them. The swing state with the most amount of active hate groups (Virginia) went to Clinton, as well as Maine which is becoming the hate crime capital.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

This thread will draw a lot of sad incels.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

@bigfootpart2 said:
@horgen said:

It's an excellent show that consistently shows itself to be well researched.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 KittenNose

@theone86 said:
@n64dd said:
@theone86 said:
@tryit said:
@horgen said:

@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

Seems America can elect black men but it is too racist for rich, establishment white women and their fleets of pasty billionaires.

What a melt down. Incoherently gibbering the word racism at folks doesn't make you look woke, or cover your bigotry.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:
@n64dd said:

Seems America can elect black men but it is too racist for rich, establishment white women and their fleets of pasty billionaires.

What a melt down. Incoherently gibbering the word racism at folks doesn't make you look woke, or cover your bigotry.

Anyone denying trump appealed to racists isn't living in reality. Also there are those who won't vote for a woman no matter what so I don't know what you think you are proving.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 theone86
@vl4d_l3nin said:

@theone86: Trump won because of ex-democrats in the mid-west, the historical immigration heartland of the nation. Of the mid-west counties that voted for Obama twice, Trump flipped one third of them, the counties that voted for Obama once, Trump flipped all but 13 of them. The swing state with the most amount of active hate groups (Virginia) went to Clinton, as well as Maine which is becoming the hate crime capital.

This proves my point. The people who abandoned the Democratic party did so because of racism. They had plenty of racial resentment that was just bubbling below the surface and Trump tapped into that to win swing counties. **** em, we don't need them. If they abandon Democrats because Democrats support multicutluralism then Democrats will find a way to win without them.

@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:
@n64dd said:
@theone86 said:
@tryit said:

@kittennose said:

Oh right, I forgot, Obama's election erased racism in the U.S. See this is what conservatives don't understand about racial issues, they see everything in terms of who you are and not what you stand for. It's not wonder you go around screaming "identity politics" all the time, you only see the world in terms of identity. The issue is that it was never about Hillary being white, she stood up to Trump's bigotry. Trump tapped bigotry to win. You can't see that because you're only looking at skin color.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 KittenNose

@theone86 said:

Oh right, I forgot, Obama's election erased racism in the U.S. See this is what conservatives don't understand about racial issues, they see everything in terms of who you are and not what you stand for. It's not wonder you go around screaming "identity politics" all the time, you only see the world in terms of identity. The issue is that it was never about Hillary being white, she stood up to Trump's bigotry. Trump tapped bigotry to win. You can't see that because you're only looking at skin color.

She is a neocon Klansmen, as lily white and paid for as any who pursued the office. If a giant racist backlash was going to prevent someone from winning, it would have hit the previous administration, not her's. Gibber all you want but trump won because the democratic party didn't show up. They didn't show up because the party nominated a dumpster fire.

I mean come on, it came out in the election that she purchased the democratic party in order to secure it's nomination and America's reaction was: "Sounds about right." Claiming racism took her down is just silly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@theone86 said:
@vl4d_l3nin said:

This proves my point. The people who abandoned the Democratic party did so because of racism. They had plenty of racial resentment that was just bubbling below the surface and Trump tapped into that to win swing counties. **** em, we don't need them. If they abandon Democrats because Democrats support multicutluralism then Democrats will find a way to win without them.

That's an inconceivably ignorant point of view. If you didn't vote for any incredibly flawed candidate like Hillary Clinton, then you are a racist? I guess that's why the democrat party keeps losing to terrible candidates like Trump. Talk about out of touch with reality. People voted for a variety of reasons. Some were certainly because they were racist shitheads. But many people, especially working class people, voted for Trump because they thought he could help them. They were wrong and bamboozled, but they weren't voting on racial issues. She lost a lot of blue states because she took them for granted and ignored them during the campaign. Almost any other democratic candidate would have cleaned house in pennsyvlania and michigan, but Hillary found a way to lose them. Blame her, but don't cry racism on that loss. I live in Michigan. Most of my neighbors are note white. They just didnt vote because hillary gave them no reason to vote. Blame that.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 theone86
@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

She is a neocon Klansmen, as lily white and paid for as any who pursued the office. If a giant racist backlash was going to prevent someone from winning, it would have hit the previous administration, not her's. Gibber all you want but trump won because the democratic party didn't show up. They didn't show up because the party nominated a dumpster fire.

I mean come on, it came out in the election that she purchased the democratic party in order to secure it's nomination and America's reaction was: "Sounds about right." Claiming racism took her down is just silly.

I'm not even going to respond to the first sentence, it just goes to show how demented your worldview is. As to the rest, no Republican was dredging up racial demagoguery against Obama. They ran on good, old-fashioned anti-everyone who isn't rich politics and they lost. Then Trump ran on racial demagoguery and won, go figure. And do you think that maybe it was actually because Obama won twice that their inner racist showed up? White america is all too happy to hand one presidency out of 44 to a minority, but two out of 45? That's a bridge too far. But don't take my word for it, there's plenty of data to back it up:

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/12/15/16781222/trump-racism-economic-anxiety-study

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 KittenNose
@theone86 said:
@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

I'm not even going to respond to the first sentence, it just goes to show how demented your worldview is. As to the rest, no Republican was dredging up racial demagoguery against Obama. They ran on good, old-fashioned anti-everyone who isn't rich politics and they lost. Then Trump ran on racial demagoguery and won, go figure. And do you think that maybe it was actually because Obama won twice that their inner racist showed up? White america is all too happy to hand one presidency out of 44 to a minority, but two out of 45? That's a bridge too far. But don't take my word for it, there's plenty of data to back it up:

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/12/15/16781222/trump-racism-economic-anxiety-study

Once again, trump won because the Democrats stayed home. For your narrative to work, the racists in question would have had to be former Obama voters. If you are going to try to sound woke to cover for your bigotry, at least try to incorporate reality.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By mattbbpl

Elections are won in the margins. It is possible, and even likely, for many factors to be "the cause" for a win or a loss in an election because any factor that results in a swing greater than the margin of loss/victory in enough states to cause a different result can correctly be labeled as a cause.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@mattbbpl said:

Elections are won in the margins. It is possible, and even likely, for many factors to be "the cause" for a win or a loss in an election because any factor that results in a swing greater than the margin of loss/victory in enough states to cause a different result can correctly be labeled as a cause.

Once again, matt is the voice of reason.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 KittenNose

The democrats lost four million votes between Obama and Clinton. It is absolutely ridicules to claim their motivation for staying home was racism, any nothing trump did had more of an impact then that. Blaming racism might make folks feel super validated and woke, but in the real world the answer is apathy.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 theone86
@sonicare said:
@theone86 said:
@vl4d_l3nin said:

That's an inconceivably ignorant point of view. If you didn't vote for any incredibly flawed candidate like Hillary Clinton, then you are a racist? I guess that's why the democrat party keeps losing to terrible candidates like Trump. Talk about out of touch with reality. People voted for a variety of reasons. Some were certainly because they were racist shitheads. But many people, especially working class people, voted for Trump because they thought he could help them. They were wrong and bamboozled, but they weren't voting on racial issues. She lost a lot of blue states because she took them for granted and ignored them during the campaign. Almost any other democratic candidate would have cleaned house in pennsyvlania and michigan, but Hillary found a way to lose them. Blame her, but don't cry racism on that loss. I live in Michigan. Most of my neighbors are note white. They just didnt vote because hillary gave them no reason to vote. Blame that.

I didn't say that, that's a strawman. I said a lot of people left the Democratic party because of racism, and I posted links to back up my claims. As for the working class part, that's really not the case:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/06/05/its-time-to-bust-the-myth-most-trump-voters-were-not-working-class/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.66fcd3304f59

Among people who said they voted for Trump in the general election, 35 percent had household incomes under $50,000 per year (the figure was also 35 percent among non-Hispanic whites), almost exactly the percentage in NBC’s March 2016 survey. Trump’s voters weren’t overwhelmingly poor. In the general election, like the primary, about two thirds of Trump supporters came from the better-off half of the economy.

But, again, what about education? Many analysts have argued that the partisan divide between more and less educated people is bigger than ever. During the general election, 69 percent of Trump voters in the election study didn’t have college degrees. Isn’t that evidence that the working class made up most of Trump’s base?

The truth is more complicated: many of the voters without college educations who supported Trump were relatively affluent. The graph below breaks down white non-Hispanic voters by income and education. Among people making under the median household income of $50,000, there was a 15 to 20 percentage-point difference in Trump support between those with a college degree and those without. But the same gap was present — and actually larger — among Americans making more than $50,000 and $100,000 annually.

And, as my first link said, what was the number one predictor of Trump voting? Racial resentment. Trump did not win because the Democrats ran a bad candidate, he ran because he tapped into racial animus.

@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:
@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

Once again, trump won because the Democrats stayed home. For your narrative to work, the racists in question would have had to be former Obama voters. If you are going to try to sound woke to cover for your bigotry, at least try to incorporate reality.

The racists in question are former Obama voters.

Again, quaint being called a bigot by someone who apologizes for people who voted for someone who called Mexicans "rapists and murderers." Oh, but tell me again how it's all economic stuff motivating Trump voters.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 KittenNose

@theone86 said:

Again, quaint being called a bigot by someone who apologizes for people who voted for someone who called Mexicans "rapists and murderers." Oh, but tell me again how it's all economic stuff motivating Trump voters.

I guess when all you bring to the table is bigotry, you are never going to see any other explanation.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 horgen  Moderator

@Serraph105 said:
@bigfootpart2 said:
@horgen said:

It's an excellent show that consistently shows itself to be well researched.

I don't disagree, but it has shown to be more shoot the messenger instead of the message at times here. =/

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#88 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11783 Posts

@perfect_blue said:

@vl4d_l3nin: [citations needed]

Why should PP care about “motherhood?” They are about giving people the facts and are actual, licensed doctors, as opposed to CPCs. The bottom line is such institutions aren’t licensed to provide healthcare. They are as about as fit to provide information about abortion and pregnancy as a mechanic is.

lol demonizing PP, while championing CPCs shows evident bias.

CPCs lie to get the women in the building. One of the main spokes persons for them says "the best person you could have come in is one who thinks they are walking into an abortion center." Not licensed, or often qualified to use the equipment, and often remove any resemblance of a "choice" even though the majority of the CPCs actually have "choice" in the name. They coerce, and shame women into keeping a baby.

"Help them make the right decision instead of pushing abortion" ...that is a joke.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By bigfootpart2

They also lie to women about how far along they are, or try to string them along with misinformation long enough to get past the point where abortion is an option.

Seeing as how it is highly illegal to impersonate a medical professional, and the people operating them are almost never medical professionals and they spread false information, I have no idea how these places are allowed to operate. It is absolutely ridiculous that these things are tax payer funded.

The people running CPCs should be in prison for fraud and practicing medicine without a license. And no, I don't think that impersonating a doctor and spreading false medical information should be protected by freedom of religion.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

@Mikey132: Private clubs, sports teams, and political fringe groups are mainly male-oriented. Even in nature, hive minded drones are all male.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 theone86
@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

I guess when all you bring to the table is bigotry, you are never going to see any other explanation.

I guess when all you bring to the table is trolling you're never going to pay attention to the factual arguments I keep laying out.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 KittenNose

@theone86 said:

I guess when all you bring to the table is trolling you're never going to pay attention to the factual arguments I keep laying out.

You don't deal in fact Klansmen, just racism and misogyny. Do something besides face roll and someone might care.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 theone86
@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

You don't deal in fact Klansmen, just racism and misogyny. Do something besides face roll and someone might care.

What have I said that was racist? Seriously, I'll keep asking this until you give a concrete answer. Give me just one example. No? Thought so. Go back under your bridge, troll.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 KittenNose

@theone86 said:

What have I said that was racist? Seriously, I'll keep asking this until you give a concrete answer. Give me just one example. No? Thought so. Go back under your bridge, troll.

Go back under your hood Klansmen.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 theone86
@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

So nothing substantive to add here, just ad hominem attacks. That's pretty typical fare for you. I guess you're admitting you lost the debate?

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 KittenNose

@theone86 said:
@kittennose said:

So nothing substantive to add here, just ad hominem attacks. That's pretty typical fare for you. I guess you're admitting you lost the debate?

Your reply was nothing more then a request for what had already been explained, and a snide comment. I mirrored the snide comment. Why is your mind boggled by such things?

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 theone86
@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:
@kittennose said:

Your reply was nothing more then a request for what had already been explained, and a snide comment. I mirrored the snide comment. Why is your mind boggled by such things?

You haven't explained anything, you just make the same baseless accusations against me that you make in every thread because you have some inane fixation with me. If it has already been explained then why don't you explain it again? Oh, that's right, because you're a mindless troll.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 KittenNose

@theone86 said:

You haven't explained anything, you just make the same baseless accusations against me that you make in every thread because you have some inane fixation with me. If it has already been explained then why don't you explain it again? Oh, that's right, because you're a mindless troll.

You don't have any grip on reality do you? Once again, you entered this thread and quoted me while I was talking to other people. Only to claim I am fixated with you once I responded.

No wonder you think XX is yucky. Grow up Klansboy.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 theone86
@kittennose said:
@theone86 said:

You don't have any grip on reality do you? Once again, you entered this thread and quoted me while I was talking to other people. Only to claim I am fixated with you once I responded.

No wonder you think XX is yucky. Grow up Klansboy.

And you can easily ignore me, or better yet give me an honest response to my question, but instead you resort to petty name-calling like the uneducated child you are. Go back to your bridge, troll.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 KittenNose

@theone86 said:

And you can easily ignore me, or better yet give me an honest response to my question, but instead you resort to petty name-calling like the uneducated child you are. Go back to your bridge, troll.

The lack of self awareness displayed in the above brought me amusement. Thank you for your contribution to my Sunday.