Migrant Caravan Grows as it Continues Push Toward the United States.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So you don't want the Feds which have the money to actually address the immigration issue...........you'd rather just demonize the immigrants...........which are poor people trying to provide for their family. Spoken like a true conservative. Screw the poor...........support the wealthy.

Until you remove the safety net.....ie the employment.......you cannot and will not stop illegal immigration. So it appears you support it

Of course, I want the Feds to have the money to round up illegals and I also want them to have much broader actions against states that act as sanctuary cities.

But you cannot argue your way past state rights and it´s the job of the state to punish those companies who hire the illegals and as you correctly see, help the illegals stay in the country.

You're advocating for the federal government to attack states? Wow. You're not an American patriot.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#202 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So you don't want the Feds which have the money to actually address the immigration issue...........you'd rather just demonize the immigrants...........which are poor people trying to provide for their family. Spoken like a true conservative. Screw the poor...........support the wealthy.

Until you remove the safety net.....ie the employment.......you cannot and will not stop illegal immigration. So it appears you support it

Of course, I want the Feds to have the money to round up illegals and I also want them to have much broader actions against states that act as sanctuary cities.

But you cannot argue your way past state rights and it´s the job of the state to punish those companies who hire the illegals and as you correctly see, help the illegals stay in the country.

You're advocating for the federal government to attack states? Wow. You're not an American patriot.

Attack? are you drunk.

I am advocating for withdrawal of Federal funding for states that help illegals stay in the country.

360mli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 360mli
Member since 2009 • 339 Posts

ill eaglez

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Attack? are you drunk.

I am advocating for withdrawal of Federal funding for states that help illegals stay in the country.

A fiscal attack leaving citizens who pay taxes..........federal taxes.........with a net loss. If we're withholding funds they shouldn't have to pay tax.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Attack? are you drunk.

A fiscal attack leaving citizens who pay taxes..........federal taxes.........with a net loss. If we're withholding funds they shouldn't have to pay tax.

And? citizens vote so if they vote in people who don´t have their best interest at heart then that is their problem.

And of course they should pay federal tax, It´s still the United States of America.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Attack? are you drunk.

And? citizens vote so if they vote in people who don´t have their best interest at heart then that is their problem.

And of course they should pay federal tax, It´s still the United States of America.

And if the EC selects the less popular candidate then we CANNOT say the people voted for him.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:

And if the EC selects the less popular candidate then we CANNOT say the people voted for him.

Go take a cookie and stop whining.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So you admit your statement was in fact wrong. Minority votes can win an election.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So you admit your statement was in fact wrong. Minority votes can win an election.

LOL funny and again with the lies.

But please stop crying so much, it can´t be good for your eyes.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#210  Edited By Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts
@bigfootpart2 said:
@ivangrozny said:

I see no problem here. The cost to solve this problem will be the cost of 7000 plane tickets to send them back. I think the US can afford that. The worse costs would be taking them in, then you will have to pay 7000 welfare checks for who knows how long. In the end, the leftist solution will be the most expensive. Trump's 7000 plane tickets will be the cheapest

So you are saying brown people don't work for a living and all end up on welfare. Nice. Because that's not horrendously racist or anything.

It's this kinda half-arsed rationalisation of legit concerns that causes people to be so devided... everything is racist.

I mean, yea sure buddy, its all about their skin! /s

It has nothing to do with:

1) plenty of internal unemployment to deal with already

2) language and cultural barriers cause issues.

3) You assume even 10-20% of these people will be offered jobs over better adjusted/integrated people in countries that are desperately looking for work.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#211 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

As long as they bring tacos they contribute alot to society, so I don't mind the immigrants.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#212  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

@narlymech: yes, but what kind of tacos do you...:P ;)

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#213 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@JimB said:
@tryit said:
@JimB said:
@tryit said:
@JimB said:

No halo, the fact that I have to prove I am a citizen because people choose to enter this country illegally ranks the same s all the hoops you have to go through to fly on a commercial airline because some people who overstayed on their flew airplanes into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon. Of course you oppose any reform to tighten up entry into the country.

dude you would have to proove it even if people came here only legally.

its not realistic to expect all people with zero exception and 100% pure accuracy will all be law abiding people walking around in this country with zero reason to proove their claims.

are you completely mad?

Apparently you don't get it. The citizens of the US are the one being asked to change their way of living because of non Americans. We have given up privacy for security, we are forced to prove who we are, we have become suspicious of everything. We can't even secure our borders. We have given up a lot in the name of security and we still don't have security and our freedom is being sacrificed in the process.

sorry but nobody under any condition gets to walk around with the assumption that they do not have to prove a claim they make

that is absurd.

nobody can just say 'I have Indian blood (like E Warren said) and just have people take it on faith'. Anymore then you are allowed to just state income on a IRS form and just have people take it on faith that its accurate, no you have to proove this stuff

Unless you are an illegal alien.

yes I know you have some snowflake utopian view of the world in which this country is some massive safe space where nobody has to proove any claim they make at all because everyone is trustworthy.

time to grow up me thinks