Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2504 Posts

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-63285698

After years of conservatives saying statements like "we're not Nazis", right-leaning social media platform, Parler, pulls a based move and allows Kanye West to acquire them shortly after making anti-Jewish statements and threats on his social media platforms.

To add icing on top of this delicious cake, grifter-actress Candace Owens has been seen at events with Kanye wearing "White Lives Matter" shirts and even went as far as to defend Kanye's anti-Jew statements a few days ago. In what can be called anything but a coincidence, Parler's CEO is George Farmer, the husband of Candace Owens.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

In before antisemites defend antisemitism.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

wait, parler is still a thing?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

Yes. And there is Gab. And Truth Social. All limiting speech they don't agree with but pretending to be free speech. If you hate, those sites will scratch your itch.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@comp_atkins said:

Yes. And there is Gab. And Truth Social. All limiting speech they don't agree with but pretending to be free speech. If you hate, those sites will scratch your itch.

yep. if you dont praise dear leader. banned

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

Anyone else think your modern neo-nazi is less about racism and more about authoritarianism, misogyny, and chauvinism? I mean the racism is still there of course but it seems more casual and willing to make exceptions. Kanye is probably "one of the good ones" as they'd say.

I mean it used to be like they hate black people, they hate jews, and they'll tolerate other races if it suits them (i.e. Japanese, because there is precedent), but this is whites-only.

But now it seems far more political and sadly relevant.

I don't like this. Kanye might be batshit insane, but he is popular, has a platform, and is connected to a lot of rich (aka powerful) people.

I can see an alliance of Kanye, Joe Rogan, and some young MAGA candidate (Gaetz, for example...I Mean **** it, why not?) going pretty far in the near future. Free speech, socially liberal from a male-centric standpoint (in other works, sex positie, do drugs, drink a lot, lift weights...but no abortion rights, no gays, etc), and the GOP connection.

@mysticaldonut said:

To add icing on top of this delicious cake, grifter-actress Candace Owens has been seen at events with Kanye wearing "White Lives Matter" shirts and even went as far as to defend Kanye's anti-Jew statements a few days ago. In what can be called anything but a coincidence, Parler's CEO is George Farmer, the husband of Candace Owens.

God, these people are all intertwined with each other like some weird ratking.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Candice Owens is playing this fool like a fiddle. Her husband is the CEO of that dying turd of a social platform and he's selling Kanye a lemon. I couldn't think of a more fitting scenario for 'buyer before' where the person is more deserving of the impending failure of their decision.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zaryia
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Candice Owens is playing this fool like a fiddle. Her husband is the CEO of that dying turd of a social platform and he's selling Kanye a lemon. I couldn't think of a more fitting scenario for 'buyer before' where the person is more deserving of the impending failure of their decision.

I remember when the GOP brought her uneducated ass in to troll/sabotage a hearing on white supremacist hate groups, after the FBI declared them the top domestic terror threat. Democrats brought in PHDs who studied the field.

Conservatives here have to ask themselves why GOP would want to sabotage a hearing on THAT. (We know why).

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#11 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58914 Posts

Haha

Jesus. This dude.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By uninspiredcup

Next time see a fantasy dwarf with a Scottish accent gonna be using the N word.

Thank you Kanye.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

@uninspiredcup: Oh wonderful, he's doubled down on the hateful rhetoric.

yay

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#14 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

The sooner Kanye loses his fortune. The better.

Rewgle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Rewgle
Member since 2022 • 407 Posts

I'm curious what anti-Jewish things he is to have said. And if it was as bad as it was made out to be.

Obviously Kanye has some things going on, and has for a while. But it does seem like if you align with someone on the Right you've suddenly got tons of negative news articles being made about you.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

Remember how before Kim he was $150 million in debt? His ass is going to be broke again, pretty quickly too, especially if (1) Kim won't be there keep him out of the red, and (2) he throws his money away thinking he'll be the next Elon Musk. And he most certainly doesn't put a filter on his dumb ideas.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@rewgle said:

I'm curious what anti-Jewish things he is to have said. And if it was as bad as it was made out to be.

Obviously Kanye has some things going on, and has for a while. But it does seem like if you align with someone on the Right you've suddenly got tons of negative news articles being made about you.

Could just be because they open their mouth and remove all doubt.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Zaryia

@uninspiredcup said:

Next time see a fantasy dwarf with a Scottish accent gonna be using the N word.

Thank you Kanye.

Rofl love that interview Kanye is very entertaining.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Zaryia

@rewgle said:

In this case you're flat out wrong.

Ye tweeted that he would soon go “death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE,” an apparent reference to the United States’ defense readiness condition, known as Def. Con.

“You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda,” he wrote. The tweet was removed by the company.

Rewgle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Rewgle
Member since 2022 • 407 Posts

@zaryia: Kanye is easy for people to scapegoat I think. But it doesn't really matter what person it is, if you're involved with the right in any way you become an automatic enemy of the left.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8198 Posts

@rewgle: drink champion interview with ye is awesome. Kanye not a dummy and he's not crazy. Speaks very genuinely.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LJS9502_basic

@rewgle said:

@zaryia: Kanye is easy for people to scapegoat I think. But it doesn't really matter what person it is, if you're involved with the right in any way you become an automatic enemy of the left.

No when you cross boundaries you deal with the consequences. When did the right let go of their mantra of personal responsibility?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

@rewgle: drink champion interview with ye is awesome. Kanye not a dummy and he's not crazy. Speaks very genuinely.

@rewgle said:

I have zero clue as to what you two are talking about.

Did you not read these statements?

Ye tweeted that he would soon go “death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE,” an apparent reference to the United States’ defense readiness condition, known as Def. Con.

“You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda,” he wrote. The tweet was removed by the company.

You can't say that and cry about "muh enemey of da left, im da victum". I don't see the scapegoating or him merely being involved with the right. I see antisemitism plain and simple.

It's not even about left or right, he just said really "dumb and crazy" shit.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#25 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

Kanye West is getting faster cancellations than JK Rowling...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 uninspiredcup

If someone told me years back Kanye West would be a figurehead of the far-right I would have said "that'll be pretty funny, I hope it happens"

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2504 Posts

And now there are people with signs hanging over freeways in LA saying "Kanye was right about the Jews"

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic

@mysticaldonut said:

And now there are people with signs hanging over freeways in LA saying "Kanye was right about the Jews"

Trump did nothing for the country but embolden hate. It's out and spreading because now they think it's okay.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts
@mysticaldonut said:

Worse yet, there was one sign that said, "Honk if you know" and there was allegedly a lot of honking.

The last sign referenced the bible verses Revelations 3:9 and John 8:44.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic

@Maroxad said:
@mysticaldonut said:

Worse yet, there was one sign that said, "Honk if you know" and there was allegedly a lot of honking.

The last sign referenced the bible verses Revelations 3:9 and John 8:44.

Well if they want to go Biblical, trump is the anti-Christ.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Crazy how powerful he is

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SargentD

Kanye is awesome. You guys should check out the drink champs interview he did with NORE. Extra spicy 🔥

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Zaryia

@sargentd said:

Kanye is awesome.

Imagine defending antisemitism. 😆

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SargentD

@zaryia: he said he's jealous of what Jewish people have built for their people and wants that for black people. That's not antisemitic

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

@zaryia: he said he's jealous of what Jewish people have built for their people and wants that for black people. That's not antisemitic

Stop rofl.

It didn't work in that thread where you said US needs to be a Christian nation while defending a White Supermacist who was jew bashing and it isn't going to work now.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SargentD

@zaryia: you keep talking about the tweet, he already explained the tweet and said he should have worded it better. He did a 3 hour interview with N.O.R.E on drink champs and already talked about and explained himself. You should watch it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

@zaryia: you keep talking about the tweet,

Yeah imagine talking about what the thread is based off of.

@sargentd said:

he already explained the tweet and said he should have worded it better.

He doubled down on dumb.

@sargentd said:

You should watch it.

I did and it made things worse. His last few interviews have been some of the most batshit loony bin shit I have ever herad.

If he's not just trolling he's insane. If you're not just trolling by defending his trolling or insanity...well..

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#38 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

@sargentd said:

Kanye is awesome. You guys should check out the drink champs interview he did with NORE. Extra spicy 🔥

Why do you troll all the time??

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mrbojangles25

He might have acquired Parler, but he has been dumped by:

• Adidas
  • Gap
  • Foot Locker
  • CAA (West's talent agency)

Poor bastard went from billionaire to millionaire overnight:

Adidas’ decision also cost Ye his billionaire status. Forbes estimates that without the Adidas deal, his net worth has dropped to $400 million, which comes from his music catalog, real estate and his 5% stake in ex-Kim Kardashian’s shapewear company, Skims. Forbes valued his Adidas deal as adding $1.5 billion to his net worth.

Link

Oh the humanity! Now he is poor like the rest of us 😥🤔😂

Also, this is just poetic. Kanye said:

... on a podcast on Oct. 16: “I can say anti-Semitic things, and Adidas can’t drop me. Now what?”

Bwahahahahahaha!

Honestly, this is a victory for all of us. The world needs fewer billionaires. Fewer rich assholes. WE'RE COMING FOR YOU BEZOS! WATCH OUT ELON!

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

What did Kanye say that was anti-Semitic?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:

He might have acquired Parler, but he has been dumped by:

• Adidas
  • Gap
  • Foot Locker
  • CAA (West's talent agency)

Poor bastard went from billionaire to millionaire overnight:

Adidas’ decision also cost Ye his billionaire status. Forbes estimates that without the Adidas deal, his net worth has dropped to $400 million, which comes from his music catalog, real estate and his 5% stake in ex-Kim Kardashian’s shapewear company, Skims. Forbes valued his Adidas deal as adding $1.5 billion to his net worth.

Link

Oh the humanity! Now he is poor like the rest of us 😥🤔😂

Also, this is just poetic. Kanye said:

... on a podcast on Oct. 16: “I can say anti-Semitic things, and Adidas can’t drop me. Now what?”

Bwahahahahahaha!

Honestly, this is a victory for all of us. The world needs fewer billionaires. Fewer rich assholes. WE'RE COMING FOR YOU BEZOS! WATCH OUT ELON!

He also tried going to Skechers HQ uninvited to find a new home for his Yeezy shoes. He was thrown out IMMEDIATELY.

What did he seriously expect? There are so many reasons Skechers would NOT appreciate his anti-semitic remarks. He threatens them and then tries to accept a self serving deal with them?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 mrbojangles25

@Maroxad: yeah I thought that follow-up with Skechers was hilarious. And you have the apologists out there saying Kanye did this to get out of the Adidas contract like he is some big-brain genius, but the whole Skechers thing sort of shows he did not really have a plan at all lol.

OK. Sure.

Honestly I think Kanye had some serious mental health issues and his wealth has allowed him to build up this imaginary little world where he is sheltered enough people think he is some genius artist making social commentary.

I hope he gets help. And I hope he stays the hell away from other rich folk, they're going to use the hell out of him.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By uninspiredcup

Daring and bold!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 uninspiredcup

The gift that keeps on giving.

Kanye West says he now sympathizes with George Floyd's family after losing his adidas deal. "I know what it feels to have a knee on my neck right now."http://cos.lv/EiM750LoPG8

However, while speaking with paparazzi West doubled down in anti-semitic rhetoric

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zaryia
@THUMPTABLE said:
@sargentd said:

Why do you troll all the time??

A lot of right wingers do this after the whole Trump era. It's how a lot of these kids got into politics. For the memes and trolling, doubt they actually suddenly started thinking science and reality is fake.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 uninspiredcup

It's like if Alan Partridge and David Brent somehow had a black child.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Zaryia

@uninspiredcup said:

It's like if Alan Partridge and David Brent somehow had a black child.

omfg I love it 😂🤣🤣