Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178831 Posts

@BlackShirt20 said:

@zaryia: Let me guess. He was taken out of context? How many times does this guy need context to back up his claims?

Was he taken out of context when he said blacks were super predators? Was he taken out of context when he said blacks were thugs in hoodies? Was he taken out of context when he was for segregation? Was he taken out of context when he pushed a crime bill that setback black communities decades with some of those communities still hurting today?

Knowing all of this do you think Joe Biden is racist?

Show me a link where Biden called them super predators. Hint: don't waste your time, that was a trump lie.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23876 Posts

@BlackShirt20 said:

@zaryia: Let me guess. He was taken out of context? How many times does this guy need context to back up his claims?

Was he taken out of context when he said blacks were super predators? Was he taken out of context when he said blacks were thugs in hoodies? Was he taken out of context when he was for segregation? Was he taken out of context when he pushed a crime bill that setback black communities decades with some of those communities still hurting today?

Knowing all of this do you think Joe Biden is racist?

He never called them super predators.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/black-americans-super-predators/

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@BlackShirt20 said:

@zaryia: Liberal projections yes. Trump economy reached record highs. Joe and Obama cannot say that. Again, a majority of economists credit Trump for record high economy.

Why are your posts verifiable lies?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@sonicare: I can't believe you're STILL engaging in both sidesism.

It's the easy way out.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

It's the easy way out.

Also a common republican tactic for voter suppression.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@tenaka2 said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

It's the easy way out.

That would make his, "I believe Joe Biden is senile despite actually watching him be sharp for hours at a time over the course of several weeks and in spite of the fact that the GOP engages in this same kind of organized propaganda literally every election cycle," takes make more sense .

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#107 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@tenaka2 said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

It's the easy way out.

That would make his, "I believe Joe Biden is senile despite actually watching him be sharp for hours at a time over the course of several weeks and in spite of the fact that the GOP engages in this same kind of organized propaganda literally every election cycle," takes make more sense .

What makes more sense is that I aspire to have better candidates. This election is between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, neither of whom I really want as president. Yes, I encourage everyone to vote for Biden because Trump is far, far worse, but spare me your hypocritical and phony praise for Biden. The problem with people in this country is that they are so content to settle for crap. Thought better of you guys, guess i was wrong.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 mattbbpl

@sonicare: If that's true, then why are you embracing the senility propaganda? It's beneath you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@mattbbpl said:

@sonicare: If that's true, then why are you embracing the senility propaganda? It's beneath you.

I do think he's senile. He's also never struck me as a particularly bright individual. Biden is pushing 80. I would never get a plane with an 80 yo pilot or have an 80 yo surgeon do surgery on me. Yet, we expect someone that age to effectively run the country? This is not an endorsement for Trump, he's far, far worse. Trump is incredibly dumb, lacks any moral compass, and is obese and likely suffering from significant cognitive decline given his advancing age and incredibly poor health habits. The only saving grace of Biden, is that he will likely listen to his advisors and we may have Kamala Harris running the country who is likely far more competent. She should have been the nominee.

What annoys me, is that people are content to settle for mediocrity. I would love another president like Obama. He was smart and capable and could lead. I'm not gong to lie through my teeth and praise Biden as some wondeful candidate. I don't feel he is. If telling the truth is "voter suppression", than so be it. But I'd rather express my true beliefs than promote something I don't believe in.

This is absolutely not an endorsement for people not to vote. Everyone should get out to vote and vote trump out. He's dangerous to this country and the world. I'll say that a million times.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23876 Posts

@sonicare said:
@mattbbpl said:

I do think he's senile. He's also never struck me as a particularly bright individual. Biden is pushing 80. I would never get a plane with an 80 yo pilot or have an 80 yo surgeon do surgery on me. Yet, we expect someone that age to effectively run the country? This is not an endorsement for Trump, he's far, far worse. Trump is incredibly dumb, lacks any moral compass, and is obese and likely suffering from significant cognitive decline given his advancing age and incredibly poor health habits. The only saving grace of Biden, is that he will likely listen to his advisors and we may have Kamala Harris running the country who is likely far more competent. She should have been the nominee.

What annoys me, is that people are content to settle for mediocrity. I would love another president like Obama. He was smart and capable and could lead. I'm not gong to lie through my teeth and praise Biden as some wondeful candidate. I don't feel he is. If telling the truth is "voter suppression", than so be it. But I'd rather express my true beliefs than promote something I don't believe in.

This is absolutely not an endorsement for people not to vote. Everyone should get out to vote and vote trump out. He's dangerous to this country and the world. I'll say that a million times.

Biden was disappointing for sure.

Voting on a candidate by default most likely lead to this situation. I think Pete Buttigieg could have been a great candidate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@Maroxad said:
@sonicare said:
@mattbbpl said:

Voting on a candidate by default most likely lead to this situation. I think Pete Buttigieg could have been a great candidate.

That's all I'm saying. I'm still voting for Biden just like I voted for Hillary. I would encourge every sane voter in this country to do the same. But I'm not going to say that I feel like Biden is a terrific candidate. I think mayor pete would have been much better. I think Kamala Harris would have been better. I really liked Klobuchar. All of them would have been better in my opinion, but how dare I say that and cause voter suppression. Guess i'm just taking the easy way out.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 LJS9502_basic

@Maroxad said:

For this election especially it was necessary to pick a candidate that could defeat trump so outliers would not be viable. IE women and gay men. Not my stance but sadly the stance of the country at large.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#113 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

I look forward to new freak out videos when Trump wins...again.

https://youtu.be/GNI4ERbX7Xc

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#114 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Maroxad said:

For this election especially it was necessary to pick a candidate that could defeat trump so outliers would not be viable. IE women and gay men. Not my stance but sadly the stance of the country at large.

Biden is the least likely to beat Trump. Which is why he won't. Nobody is voting Biden for Biden.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:

Biden is the least likely to beat Trump. Which is why he won't. Nobody is voting Biden for Biden.

If that helps you sleep at night.........

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Eoten

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

If that helps you sleep at night.........

Really? So of all the candidates at the primary, your first choice is Biden?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#117  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Biden was crushing trump in polls before he won the dem primary. Biden is on track to possibly win by the biggest margin in 36 years in terms of the PV and by the biggest margin in 32 years in the EC. No other dem primary candidate will likely have come close enough to pulling off what biden will pull off in 9 days.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#118  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38668 Posts

@BlackShirt20 said:@zaryia: All 4 of your points are factually incorrect. But I mean keep holding on to your delusions.

As for your 4th point...... Barrack and Joe left office with a crippled economy. If it wasn’t for Texas Obama would have had ZERO net worth. Trump is responsible for the great economic recovery in history. Had the great economic numbers in history. You think voters forgot this fact? Yet you think Joe is better for the economy. You cannot make this BS up. No wonder no one takes liberals seriously. You guys burn down buildings and kill people in a show of “peaceful protest” and think the economy will just magically go up because of Joe who was responsible for a poor economy lol.

are you people insane?take a look at gdp and unemployment over the last 10-12 years. one literally cannot differentiate one administration from the other looking at the transition from obama to trump.

to actually sit there and try to type the words "left office with a crippled economy" is blindly regurgitating partisan garbage, probably directly from trumps twitter feed or something...i don't know what reality you folks are living in but jesus, pop up for some air once in a while.

Gallery

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3858 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

I don't see any one from the right destroying cities that is the left. It is also the left planning violence if Joe Biden loses. If the Blue states are funding the red states why are the people living in blue states leaving in droves to go to a red state. Joe Biden has no idea about the economy other than what he can get for his family by selling his office. One last piece of advice be careful what you wish for you just might get it.

You don't? They've been arresting right wing agitators for starting problems during the protests for some time now.

The left are the ones destroying property there is no getting away from that fact.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3858 Posts

@tenaka2 said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

@zaryia: Liberal projections yes. Trump economy reached record highs. Joe and Obama cannot say that. Again, a majority of economists credit Trump for record high economy.

Don't make stuff up, the US economy is in the toilet thanks to trump, along with record unemployment.

The Us economy is in the tank thanks to China and the Democrat governors. The economy is coming back and will get better when Trump is elected Biden will kill it with his policies. He is a life long politician and not a good one at that.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Eoten

@JimB said:
@tenaka2 said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Don't make stuff up, the US economy is in the toilet thanks to trump, along with record unemployment.

The Us economy is in the tank thanks to China and the Democrat governors. The economy is coming back and will get better when Trump is elected Biden will kill it with his policies. He is a life long politician and not a good one at that.

He'll just do what the Chinese paid him to do.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

I don't see any one from the right destroying cities that is the left. It is also the left planning violence if Joe Biden loses. If the Blue states are funding the red states why are the people living in blue states leaving in droves to go to a red state. Joe Biden has no idea about the economy other than what he can get for his family by selling his office. One last piece of advice be careful what you wish for you just might get it.

You don't? They've been arresting right wing agitators for starting problems during the protests for some time now.

The left are the ones destroying property there is no getting away from that fact.

Then why are right wing individuals being arrested?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By LJS9502_basic
@JimB said:
@tenaka2 said:

That's false. Most democratic states have at least partially opened up. The majority of consumers do not want to put themselves at risk to a pandemic the president has let get out of control and thus are not going out to extraneous places. You cannot fix the economy without doing something about covid.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 mattbbpl

@comp_atkins said:

@BlackShirt20 said:@zaryia: All 4 of your points are factually incorrect. But I mean keep holding on to your delusions.

As for your 4th point...... Barrack and Joe left office with a crippled economy. If it wasn’t for Texas Obama would have had ZERO net worth. Trump is responsible for the great economic recovery in history. Had the great economic numbers in history. You think voters forgot this fact? Yet you think Joe is better for the economy. You cannot make this BS up. No wonder no one takes liberals seriously. You guys burn down buildings and kill people in a show of “peaceful protest” and think the economy will just magically go up because of Joe who was responsible for a poor economy lol.

are you people insane?take a look at gdp and unemployment over the last 10-12 years. one literally cannot differentiate one administration from the other looking at the transition from obama to trump.

to actually sit there and try to type the words "left office with a crippled economy" is blindly regurgitating partisan garbage, probably directly from trumps twitter feed or something...i don't know what reality you folks are living in but jesus, pop up for some air once in a while.

Gallery

To illustrate your point:

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#125  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38668 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@comp_atkins said:

Gallery

To illustrate your point:

thanks. i edited the comment in mobile and it shit itself. post was unformatted, images removed, etc... gamespot ftw

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

lets see what happens here with this thread.