Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#51 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@zaryia: Not sure what you are trying there Zaryia but again you fail.

Any republican voting against this bill deserves to be voted out of office, and same goes for any Democrat who steps up on a pedestal because they "sponsored" the bill and don´t do anything else.

Words are cheap and actions speak volumes.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#52 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41532 Posts
@Jacanuk said:

@zaryia: Not sure what you are trying there Zaryia but again you fail.

Any republican voting against this bill deserves to be voted out of office, and same goes for any Democrat who steps up on a pedestal because they "sponsored" the bill and don´t do anything else.

Words are cheap and actions speak volumes.

So Mitch McConnell should be voted out? Good to know...

Loading Video...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Jacanuk

@nintendoboy16: Yes if he votes against this bill , yes then he should be voted out and be forced to go work in the coal mine in shame.

You have a problem with that?

Also, damn it´s such a shame that Stewert is no longer host on The daily show, he may be liberal but he was always able to look at both sides.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

Everyone should receive care regardless of their citizenship status and 9/11 responders should receive the best possible care for what they had to endure.

I know I'm sidetracking this topic but on the topic of illegals/legals getting healthcare, you can go to any country in the world, get sick, and most of the times, they'll care for you.

It's astounding that this thread has devolved into this and shows the stupidity and vitriol of conservatives, especially when it's the same party praising first responders and police but perpetuate the same problems over and over while the same people (first responders and police) but not a majority of them, support them.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Jacanuk
@drunk_pi said:

Everyone should receive care regardless of their citizenship status and 9/11 responders should receive the best possible care for what they had to endure.

I know I'm sidetracking this topic but on the topic of illegals/legals getting healthcare, you can go to any country in the world, get sick, and most of the times, they'll care for you.

It's astounding that this thread has devolved into this and shows the stupidity and vitriol of conservatives, especially when it's the same party praising first responders and police but perpetuate the same problems over and over while the same people (first responders and police) but not a majority of them, support them.

That is a topic for another thread Drunk.

But you need to be sure to identify what you are talking about here, emergency care is always free, but not even in the EU is care like broken bones, a bad back or anything that is not an emergency care (IE life and death situation) free.

But this thread is about American heroes, not illegals so use the illegal thread for that debate.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts
@Jacanuk said:

@nintendoboy16: Yes if he votes against this bill , yes then he should be voted out and be forced to go work in the coal mine in shame.

Also, damn it´s such a shame that Stewert is no longer host on The daily show, he may be liberal but he was always able to look at both sides.

he was at least funny too. I don't know his name, but the "new" dude's show was on between South Park episodes so I didn't change it...and he's terrible. Really terrible.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Jacanuk
@Chutebox said:
@Jacanuk said:

he was at least funny too. I don't know his name, but the "new" dude's show was on between South Park episodes so I didn't change it...and he's terrible. Really terrible.

Yup, Stewart needs to get back on tv,

I have not watched the new guy since a few shows after Stewart left, he is just not funny or able to convey intelligent points. It´s like with Bee, she was fairly funny at the start but then it just spiraled down into feminist madness and she lost the objectivity, now it´s just a pile of shit.