John Kelly Finally Lets Loose on Trump

• 38 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

John Kelly Finally Lets Loose on Trump

The former chief of staff explained, in the clearest terms yet, his misgivings about Trump’s behavior regarding North Korea, immigration, and Ukraine.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/02/john-kelly-alexander-vindman-north-korea-and-trump/606496/

MORRISTOWN, N.J.—Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman, the former National Security Council aide and impeachment witness President Donald Trump fired Friday, was just doing his job, former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly told students and guests at a Drew University event here Wednesday night.

When Vindman heard the president tell Zelensky he wanted to see the Biden family investigated, that was tantamount to hearing “an illegal order,” Kelly said. “We teach them, ‘Don’t follow an illegal order. And if you’re ever given one, you’ll raise it to whoever gives it to you that this is an illegal order, and then tell your boss.’”

Well, it was eventually going to happen. For the most part he doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know or figure. Trump is a dumb piece of shit, duh.

Oh and Trump's childish response tweets at him are insane as usual.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-slams-chief-of-staff-john-kelly-and-his-wife-2020-2

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Metldowns continue.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@n64dd: so now the meltdowns apply to former high level Trump appointees? No longer exclusive to liberals?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zaryia

@n64dd said:

Metldowns continue.

Kelly melted down? Link? You don't always have to make odd posts like Trump would.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ecb2e9232c57
deactivated-5ecb2e9232c57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7 deactivated-5ecb2e9232c57
Member since 2019 • 653 Posts

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zaryia
@leicam6 said:

Oh wow what a nutjob Trump is lmao.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Kelly speaks the truth...……..cons don't want to hear it.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@zaryia said:
@jeezers said:

@zaryia: typical lib, wants opinions they dont like purged 😆

Trolling is against forum policy.

If you are so offended by the topic just leave the thread instead of going 100% off-topic with extreme right propaganda posts to make yourself feel better.

Trolling is against forum policy, as if flame baiting. You started this thread calling Trump a dumb piece of shit in the original post hoping to tick off Trump supporters so you can cry to a forum mod that you're being trolled when someone takes the bait. This thread should be locked for a violation of the first rule of the forum rules. This is the part where I watch and wait to see if forum rules apply evenly to everyone, or people of a particular leaning get a pass.

#1 - Trolling

Don’t be a jerk. This includes posting flame-bait, attacking a user because of a personal gaming preference, or derailing topics. In addition, using our private messaging feature to organize or promote this type of behavior, to incite personal attacks or encourage harassment of other members can result in moderation. For more on types of trolling, check out our FAQ below.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7264 Posts

It's going to be pretty interesting a year or five from now, when all the former Trump administration officials start publishing memoirs chronicling their experience.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@judaspete: sell them books make that money 💰

Cant blame the playa blame the game

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Zaryia

@jeezers said:

@judaspete: sell them books make that money 💰

Cant blame the playa blame the game

They gonna' make a fortune off dissing Trump and telling people about how stupid he was lol. Like we already don't know.

Kelly probably has more to tell.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

My goodness this thread, TC crying for moderators to save him. Meanwhile TC is being counter-intuitive by responding to troll-posts, instead of simply ignoring them. Slow day in PG. I wonder if this place will pick up when the election gets closer.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaryia

@SOedipus said:

My goodness this thread, TC crying for moderators to save him.

Do you have any thoughts on Kelly's statements?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@zaryia said:
@jeezers said:

@zaryia: what did I say that was "extreme right wing 8 chan propaganda"??? I said democrats are screwed this election, its an opinion, stop crying. Just because you dont like it doesnt make it trolling.

Edit: I see you edited your post lmao

Your 8Chan post has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. You're intentionally trolling by flame-baiting and de-railing the thread.

@jeezers said:

@eoten: 100% GEEEETTTT EMMMMMM

Tag team trolling and absolute derailment. I noticed you guys do this to my threads more often.

@eoten said: @jeezers said:

#1 - Trolling

Don’t be a jerk. This includes posting flame-bait, attacking a user because of a personal gaming preference, or derailing topics. In addition, using our private messaging feature to organize or promote this type of behavior, to incite personal attacks or encourage harassment of other members can result in moderation. For more on types of trolling, check out our FAQ below.

1. I did not flame bait. I commented on what Kelly was talking about. Trump is a dumb piece of shit. It's not my fault if my commentary on Trump and Kelly regarding two specific real-world events triggers him and he starts de-railing my thread. What user did I attack, or which topic did I derail?

2. Please discuss my actual original post content/article instead of joining Jeezer in his thread derailment trolling.

Both of you should cut it out. I can insult Trump based off of an article, you can't derail with 100% off-topic spam the thread and attack a user. Find a better way to defend Trump from Kelly than by doing this.

You absolutely used flame bait using language you knew would rile people up. And the SECOND somebody said something about it, you accused them of trolling and called for someone to ban or punish them. You were expecting it. And now you are trying to accuse me of derailing and trolling, hoping I will be punished for pointing out your flame baiting.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jeezers

@zaryia: Sure, Trump fired him and so now hes bad mouthing him. Hopefully Kelly makes some money off giving anti trump speeches to liberals like yourself.

You know what they say, a mans gotta eat

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zaryia

@jeezers said:

@zaryia: Sure, Trump fired him and so now hes bad mouthing him. Hopefully Kelly makes some money off giving anti trump speeches to liberals like yourself.

So you trust Trump over Kelly? Why is that? Trump has told so many lies (Over 14k now right?) while Kelly is a war hero.

Seems odd.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jeezers

@zaryia: you know whats funny about his statement?

"When Vindman heard the president tell Zelensky he wanted to see the Biden family investigated, that was tantamount to hearing “an illegal order,” Kelly said. “We teach them, ‘Don’t follow an illegal order. And if you’re ever given one, you’ll raise it to whoever gives it to you that this is an illegal order, and then tell your boss.’”

Biden is now getting investigated https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/482680-gop-duo-moves-ahead-with-biden-investigation

NIIICCCCCEEE!

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jeezers

@zaryia said:
@jeezers said:

So you trust Trump over Kelly? Why is that? Trump has told so many lies (Over 14k now right?) while Kelly is a war hero.

Seems odd.

Why don't you question how Hunter Biden got the job sitting on the board of a Ukraine energy company, getting paid upwards of 50k a month, an energy company known to be corrupt nonetheless.

Seems odd.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zaryia

@Xabiss said:

You absolutely used flame bait using language you knew would rile people up. And the SECOND somebody said something about it, you accused them of trolling and called for someone to ban or punish them. You were expecting it. And now you are trying to accuse me of derailing and trolling, hoping I will be punished for pointing out your flame baiting.

100% correct!

I called Trump a dumb piece of shit because he's a dumb piece of shit based off what I read in that article. Not to flame bait or troll people. People insulting Trump's intelligence is VERY typical. I'm sorry that you guys got so offended.

Do you want to talk about the Kelly interview Xabiss?

@Xabiss said:

Wow, you are such a cry baby.

Why are you attacking me after my thread got ultra trolled by 100% off-topic Russian bot MAGA spam? This isn't normal behavior and you shouldn't egg it on.

Do you want to talk about the Kellly interview Xabiss?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jeezers

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@eoten said:
@zaryia said:
@jeezers said:

@zaryia: what did I say that was "extreme right wing 8 chan propaganda"??? I said democrats are screwed this election, its an opinion, stop crying. Just because you dont like it doesnt make it trolling.

Edit: I see you edited your post lmao

Your 8Chan post has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. You're intentionally trolling by flame-baiting and de-railing the thread.

@jeezers said:

@eoten: 100% GEEEETTTT EMMMMMM

Tag team trolling and absolute derailment. I noticed you guys do this to my threads more often.

@eoten said: @jeezers said:

#1 - Trolling

1. I did not flame bait. I commented on what Kelly was talking about. Trump is a dumb piece of shit. It's not my fault if my commentary on Trump and Kelly regarding two specific real-world events triggers him and he starts de-railing my thread. What user did I attack, or which topic did I derail?

2. Please discuss my actual original post content/article instead of joining Jeezer in his thread derailment trolling.

Both of you should cut it out. I can insult Trump based off of an article, you can't derail with 100% off-topic spam the thread and attack a user. Find a better way to defend Trump from Kelly than by doing this.

100% correct!

Bullshit.

I called Trump a dumb piece of shit because he's a dumb piece of shit. Not to flame bait or troll people. You guys aren't even capable of discussing the Kelly article because I made fun of Trump like most people on this board do?

Jeezers derailed the thread and went completely off-topic, he never even mentioned my insults of Trump.

Do you want to talk about the thread Xabiss?

@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@jeezers said:

Dems are screwed this election, cant wait for 4 more years of them kicking and screaming

Can a moderator please delete this post?

It has nothing to do with the thread or even any of the posts in it. It's absolute trolling.

Why are you attacking me after my thread got ultra trolled by 100% off-topic MAGA spam? This isn't normal behavior.

What the hell is going on with this sub-forum.

Yes i did respond to your trump comment, i said "hes such a dumb POS he won in 2016"

and stop lying zaryia i did address Mr. Kellys statement, your quoted it ffs lol

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zaryia

@jeezers said:

Why don't you question how Hunter Biden got the job sitting on the board of a Ukraine energy company, getting paid upwards of 50k a month, an energy company known to be corrupt nonetheless.

Seems odd.

Dude are you accidentally clicking the wrong threads?

@jeezers said:

Yes i did respond to your trump comment, i said "hes such a dumb POS he won in 2016"

and stop lying zaryia i did address Mr. Kellys statement, your quoted it ffs lol

Gas-lighting, here is the post:

@jeezers said:

Dems are screwed this election, cant wait for 4 more years of them kicking and screaming

^This isn't allowed. You are making random 100% off-topic MAGA posts like a Russian bot on Facebook.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:

100% correct!

I called Trump a dumb piece of shit because he's a dumb piece of shit based off what I read in that article. Not to flame bait or troll people. People insulting Trump's intelligence is VERY typical. I'm sorry that you guys got so offended.

Do you want to talk about the Kelly interview Xabiss?

@Xabiss said:

You could try beating me in a debate for the first time in your life rather than spamming ad-homs and joining in on a troll bandwagon to get this thread deleted. Can you stop trolling and derailing my thread, because this is 100% legitimately what you just did in this uncalled for personal attack post.

Do you want to talk about the Kellly interview Xabiss?

Sure he is a disgruntled ex employee. Why you say angry. ROFLMAO!

You think you win at debating. ROFLMAO! Good lord man! You take this place to serious. You need to take another break.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jeezers

@zaryia said:
@jeezers said:

Gas-lighting.

@jeezers said:

@jeezers said:

Seems odd.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with John Kelly....

Mods?

What is wrong with you lol the quote you put in the topic of the thread is of John Kelly saying he heard that Trump asked for the Biden Family to be investigated for their business in Ukraine.

you dont even read what you post. Stop crying for mods,

pathetic

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zaryia

@Xabiss said:

You think you win at debating. ROFLMAO! Good lord man! You take this place to serious. You need to take another break.

So you beleive a guy with over 15k lies vs. a war hero?

Interesting.

@Xabiss said:

You think you win at debating.

I've trashed you in debates more times than I can count. It's why you start your posts off at me with personal insults completely unprovoked :-)

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zaryia
@jeezers said:

What is wrong with you lol the quote you put in the topic of the thread is of John Kelly saying he heard Trump ask for the Bidens to be investigated for their business in Ukraine.

pathetic

Your random post on Hunter didn't explain this Quote away....

Gas light much?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Xabiss

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:

So you beleive a guy with over 15k lies vs. a war hero?

Interesting.

@Xabiss said:

You think you win at debating.

I've trashed you in debates more times than I can count.

Whatever you say chump! Just because you think it doesnt make it true. Jesus you have a god complex. ROFLMAO!

Seriously calm down, it will all be okay. You have a tough day today? Your hatred for Trump is at an all time high. I am not saying who I believe. I know right now one side is a disgruntled employee and just because you are a war hero means nothing in this context.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zaryia

@Xabiss said:

Whatever you say

Thanks.

@Xabiss said:

ad-homs because I always lose

I'll ask again. So you believe a guy with over 14k lies vs. a war hero?

(Notice how I'm the only person not taking any of this personal or using very personal attacks? That's called knowing I always win.)

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Xabiss

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:

Whatever you say

Thanks.

@Xabiss said:

And I will say again disgruntled employee.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Zaryia

@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:

Whatever you say

Thanks.

@Xabiss said:

That's kinda weak actually. We can just compare their character and who is more or less trustworthy based off of false statements.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jeezers

@zaryia said:
@jeezers said:

What is wrong with you lol the quote you put in the topic of the thread is of John Kelly saying he heard Trump ask for the Bidens to be investigated for their business in Ukraine.

pathetic

Your random post on Hunter didn't explain this away....

The entire meat of your thread is that Kelly said Trump asked for the bidens to be investigated, so bringing up the Hunter Biden is fair game.

How am i not allowed to bring up hunter bidens buisness in Ukraine, when the entire thread is about Kelly making the claim Trump wanted the Biden family investigated for their business in Ukraine.

HOW SWAY

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Xabiss

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:

Whatever you say

Thanks.

@Xabiss said:

That's kinda weak actually. We can just compare their character and who is more or less trustworthy based off of false statements.

Just because you are a war hero, doesn't mean you are right. Just saying.

I do thank the man for his service though!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Zaryia

@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:

Whatever you say

Thanks.

@Xabiss said:

Just because you are a war hero, doesn't mean you are right. Just saying.

I do thank the man for his service though!

Compare his character and service to Trump's character and lies. Tens of thousands of lies. And all of the legal experts who agree with Kelly.

No brainer.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Zaryia

@jeezers: Kelly is just stating a fact on that particular matter though. It is what happened, and that is what Vindman was trained to do.

Your Hunter facts don't refute Kelly's facts. Whatever Hunter did does not alter what he stated.

You are correct in that I should have called them red-herrings instead of offtopic. Sorry, your mind boggling first post got me confused in regards to your intentions ITT.

I also thank you for eventually discussing the topic. I'm always happy to provide learning experience to make people here better posters.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@zaryia said:

@jeezers: Kelly is just stating a fact on that particular matter though. It is what happened, and that is what Vindman was trained to do.

Your Hunter facts don't refute Kelly's facts. Whatever Hunter did does not alter what he stated.

You are correct in that I should have called them red-herrings instead of offtopic. Sorry, your mind boggling first post got me confused in regards to your intentions ITT.

I also thank you for eventually discussing the topic. I'm always happy to provide learning experience to make people here better posters.

Are you alright? Genuinely concerned.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#48 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

At this point I'm surprised Trump cultists don't call him out on his bad judgement when picking his staff.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zaryia

@n64dd: You are concerned that I told people to stop detailing my thread and they listened? I'd be scared if I didn't know you were just an act. I'm proud of Jeezers for doing the right thing. Maybe you will learn from me too!

Want to discuss the thread? What are your thoughts on Kelly's interview? Is there anything you disagree with from Kelly? And why?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Zaryia

@phbz: Well, it's a cult. They can't admit any wrong doing by dear leader. Even when it's factually confirmed faults.