Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Then you haven't been paying attention. Also the Democrats are the ones decreasing the deficit, only to see it rise again when the Republicans get in. They aren't the same. Also they are trying to pass legislation for the working Americans/middle class but the Republicans aren't helping with that either.

Yeah? How are they decreasing the deficit? And what makes you think they're trying to pass legislation to help the middle class? Because they say so? How are they trying to help them? Surely this isn't some tripe about minimum wage hikes.

Perhaps you should pay attention. The bills are there for you to read.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#152  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Then you haven't been paying attention. Also the Democrats are the ones decreasing the deficit, only to see it rise again when the Republicans get in. They aren't the same. Also they are trying to pass legislation for the working Americans/middle class but the Republicans aren't helping with that either.

Yeah? How are they decreasing the deficit? And what makes you think they're trying to pass legislation to help the middle class? Because they say so? How are they trying to help them? Surely this isn't some tripe about minimum wage hikes.

Would that be the new spending bill, you know, the largest spending bill ever drafted? Is that the one decreasing the deficit?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Would that be the new spending bill, you know, the largest spending bill ever drafted? Is that the one decreasing the deficit?

Pay attention. They want to raise taxes on the wealthy to pay for it, making it a zero gain. Do you ever study anything or just post talking points?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Eoten

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Pay attention. They want to raise taxes on the wealthy to pay for it, making it a zero gain. Do you ever study anything or just post talking points?

Good fucking grief the "wealthy" isn't going to be paying for your $3.5 trillion dollar spending spree. It's a pipe dream. But you will abso fucking lutely be paying for the inflation. Not them who have their finances tied up in long term investments and off shore banking, but working people, the middle class which is going to shrink as out of control spending continues.

The Soviets spread that eat the rich and feed the poor bullshit to get people like you to follow their cause believing themselves to be some Robin Hood type. How'd that turn out for their middle class? You really need to start putting more effort into this than reading headlines.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#155 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

@eoten said:

The Soviets spread that eat the rich and feed the poor bullshit to get people like you to follow their cause believing themselves to be some Robin Hood type. How'd that turn out for their middle class? You really need to start putting more effort into this than reading headlines.

You do realize that the Soviets were Communists in name only, right? They only 'ate the rich' if the rich wasn't them, but they pretty much ate everyone.

If you have 90% of your wealth in X and 10% of your wealth in Y, where are you going to find your funding at?

The rich has plied from the poor since the 70's. Working mans production goes up, rich mans wealth goes up, but working mans wealth does not.

This isn't a grab, it's a correction.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Oh, wow, look at that, another thread derailed.

I really love how conservatives will make a claim, it then gets instantly debunked, then it turns into a clusterfuck shitshow of a bunch of reactionary trash that had nothing to do with the original topic.

Avatar image for deactivated-622fe92f3678e
deactivated-622fe92f3678e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#157 deactivated-622fe92f3678e
Member since 2021 • 1836 Posts

@xdude85: Are you shocked? And they claim the left doesnt listen.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

@thenation: For real, I read through this entire thread, and I think there are at least 4 different conversations going on that have nothing to do with the original topic.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8198 Posts

@xdude85: it was everyone who derailed it once max and silent started talking about partisan politics in other countries and how it relates to government overall.

Back to Joe Rogan, his doctor prescribed him things he thought would help Rogan recover from covid, and CNN lied to the public trying to mislead them into thinking he was taking horse dewormer.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@sargentd: When I realized his pivot had once again derailed a thread, I stopped responding to it. I seriously thought he was gonna get the hint I was implying, but alas, we got this partisan stuff again. On the bright side it showed just how many realize how hollow the left-right stuff really is.

And nah, I don't think CNN intentionally lied, but it instead simply boils down to CNN being very irresponsible with their language. CNN are pretty irresponsible at times. Horse Dewormer has been a snarky way for the left, and scientific community to describe Ivermectin for a while now, and I think CNN didn't get the memo we only use that language with like-minded individuals who will get the inside joke rather than to a wider public. Unfortunately it may have been a bit normalized so when we bring it out of discussions where it belongs, we see just how irresponsible it can be.

CNN should certainly apologize if they haven't. There is a time and place for snark, but this isn't it.

@xdude85 said:

I really love how conservatives will make a claim, it then gets instantly debunked, then it turns into a clusterfuck shitshow of a bunch of reactionary trash that had nothing to do with the original topic.

I wouldnt blame Conservatives or the Right on this.

Its just SilentChief being SilentChief. We should try to paint the right with the best of them, rather than the worst of them.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Eoten

How many times does CNN have to be "irresponsible with their language" as you say before it shows a pattern pointing to being intentional? Remember when you people thought that guy In Mississippi was sent away by 50+ hospitals in his region because of an alleged Covid surge? But the truth was he was admitted into the first hospital he walked into. Was that being irresponsible with their language? It sounds more like a bald faced lie to me and CNN has a track record of it. And that track record goes back a very, very long time.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 677 Posts

Yes, cnn is really low quality news. I recommend the Economist or the german network DW.

That doesn't mean ivermectin is proven to treat covid and doesn't mean that joe rogan is not in to alt medicine and is not in to conspiracy theories. But yes, cnn is mostly shit.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Maroxad said:

@xdude85 said:

I wouldnt blame Conservatives or the Right on this.

Its just SilentChief being SilentChief. We should try to paint the right with the best of them, rather than the worst of them.

Over here there aren't many good left on the Right. A large percentage follow trump rather than their ideology now.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 LJS9502_basic

@girlusocrazy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Over here there aren't many good left on the Right. A large percentage follow trump rather than their ideology now.

It would be nice to see some good faith negotiations from officials on the right

Would be. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Maroxad
@eoten said:

How many times does CNN have to be "irresponsible with their language" as you say before it shows a pattern pointing to being intentional? Remember when you people thought that guy In Mississippi was sent away by 50+ hospitals in his region because of an alleged Covid surge? But the truth was he was admitted into the first hospital he walked into. Was that being irresponsible with their language? It sounds more like a bald faced lie to me and CNN has a track record of it. And that track record goes back a very, very long time.

CNN has a history of being wrong. Bad enough that I dont use them, but not terrible enough that I dismiss them.

Compare this to any popular pundit, including Joe Rogan.

The guy flat out called the mRNA vaccines Gene Therapy. And asserted that children in Sudan got Polio from the Polio vaccine.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Eoten

@Maroxad said:
@eoten said:

CNN has a history of being wrong. Bad enough that I dont use them, but not terrible enough that I dismiss them.

The guy flat out called the mRNA vaccines Gene Therapy. And asserted that children in Sudan got Polio from the Polio vaccine.

Maybe he was just listening to the WHO who claimed a recent outbreak of polio in Sudan was caused by the vaccine they were giving out for polio? I mean, did you bother to do ANY fact checking before asserting this to be misinformation?

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/polio-outbreak-sudan-caused-oral-vaccine-72766683

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Maroxad

@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:
@eoten said:

Maybe he was just listening to the WHO who claimed a recent outbreak of polio in Sudan was caused by the vaccine they were giving out for polio? I mean, did you bother to do ANY fact checking before asserting this to be misinformation?

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/polio-outbreak-sudan-caused-oral-vaccine-72766683

Did you bother to?

Because what Joe Rogan said was extremely misleading.

A half truth is still a lie.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Eoten

@Maroxad said:
@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:
@eoten said:

Did you bother to?

Because what Joe Rogan said was extremely misleading.

A half truth is still a lie.

You said he said the Polio outbreak in Sudan was caused by vaccines. And it was. You're so concerned with trying to discredit somebody because you don't agree with them that you won't even put in any effort to determine whether or not they're actually telling the truth. Everything you don't believe in is immediately a lie and without question. How are you any different from the staunchest flat earther at this point?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Maroxad
@eoten said:

You said he said the Polio outbreak in Sudan was caused by vaccines. And it was. You're so concerned with trying to discredit somebody because you don't agree with them that you won't even put in any effort to determine whether or not they're actually telling the truth. Everything you don't believe in is immediately a lie and without question. How are you any different from the staunchest flat earther at this point?

"And asserted that children in Sudan got Polio from the Polio vaccine."

Do you even read what other people say?

What is with these baseless accusations you keep throwing at me? They dont reflect well on you. Here is an actual fact check from actual experts, tackling the misinformation you are dealing with,

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/clinical-trials-showed-that-the-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-is-safe-its-side-effects-are-mostly-mild-joe-rogan/

Joe Rogan is, and has always been, a bumbling buffoon. The fact that he has any followers at all is deeply disturbing.

The thing is, Joe Rogan has not had a good history with actual fact checkers,

1. https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/apr/28/youth-not-invincible-9-experts-dispute-joe-rogans-/
  2. https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/26/joe-rogan/spotifys-joe-rogan-repeats-inaccurate-claim-they-a/
  3. https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/aug/31/joe-rogan/joe-rogan-falsely-says-mrna-vaccines-are-gene-ther/
  4. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/antifa-starting-fires-oregon/

Nor do pundits in general,

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/

Especially YouTube Pundits >_>

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Eoten
@Maroxad said:
@eoten said:

What is with these baseless accusations you keep throwing at me? They dont reflect well on you. Here is an actual fact check from actual experts, tackling the misinformation you are dealing with,

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/clinical-trials-showed-that-the-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-is-safe-its-side-effects-are-mostly-mild-joe-rogan/

Joe Rogan is, and has always been, a bumbling buffoon. The fact that he has any followers at all is deeply disturbing.

1. https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/apr/28/youth-not-invincible-9-experts-dispute-joe-rogans-/
  2. https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/26/joe-rogan/spotifys-joe-rogan-repeats-inaccurate-claim-they-a/
  3. https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/aug/31/joe-rogan/joe-rogan-falsely-says-mrna-vaccines-are-gene-ther/

But children in Sudan DID get polio from the polio vaccine. I even posted the WHO article admitting to it. You called him a liar for it, and you're one of the types of people trying to get him deplatformed right now for saying it, but it actually happened. He pisses you off because he says things you disagree with, and that's what you are unable to tolerate.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Maroxad
@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:
@eoten said:

But children in Sudan DID get polio from the polio vaccine. I even posted the WHO article admitting to it. You called him a liar for it, and you're one of the types of people trying to get him deplatformed right now for saying it, but it actually happened. He pisses you off because he says things you disagree with, and that's what you are unable to tolerate.

NOT in the way Joe Rogan implied it! And your article said it is linked, which doesnt mean what you think it does. The vaccines indirectly caused the virus to spread around, Rogan implied a direct link, and the scientists themselves even explicitly suggested you should take the vaccine.

And where did I say I wanted him deplatformed?

Same thing with Suburbs, car dependancy, and Cryptocurrencies. Just because I acknowledge something as detrimental to society doesn't mean I want it banned.

What is with these baseless accusations you are throwing at people? Can you like... stop jumping to these ridiculous conclusions all the time? You do nothing but waste people's time.

Avatar image for deactivated-622fe92f3678e
deactivated-622fe92f3678e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#174 deactivated-622fe92f3678e
Member since 2021 • 1836 Posts

@Maroxad: He does it because we respond to it. If we stopped responding to it he would stop.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@thenation: My experience with social media say otherwise. Instead they continue posting insanity each day and the only interaction it gets is likes.

And they revel in the resulting echo chamber

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Eoten

@Maroxad said:
@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:
@eoten said:

NOT in the way Joe Rogan implied it! And your article said it is linked, which doesnt mean what you think it does. The vaccines indirectly caused the virus to spread around, Rogan implied a direct link, and the scientists themselves even explicitly suggested you should take the vaccine.

And where did I say I wanted him deplatformed?

Same thing with Suburbs, car dependancy, and Cryptocurrencies. Just because I acknowledge something as detrimental to society doesn't mean I want it banned.

What is with these baseless accusations you are throwing at people? Can you like... stop jumping to these ridiculous conclusions all the time? You do nothing but waste people's time.

How did he imply it? Do you have an audio clip of what he said?

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

Idk Joe has said some stupid conspiracy crap too and he gets a free pass, but anyway if you watch CNN and Fox News they only feed crap to their Audience, aljazeera news is more Reliable

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Maroxad

@sheep99 Funny thing is, I probably agree with Joe Rogan more than I agree with CNN and Fox News, but I still see Joe Rogan as more insufferable. Joe Rogan has been promoting dumb New Age and Conspiracy crap for as long as I can remember

• Moon Landing Hoaxes
  • Roswell
  • UFOlogy
  • JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theories
  • Meat Only Diet
  • Defending Hydroxochlorine
  • Stating that masks are only "for bitches"
  • Encourages healthy young people to not get the vaccine. This got so bad Fauci had to call him out
  • Alternative Medicine Galore
  • Denial about several forms of Autism and ADHD
  • A whole slew of stuff in regards to transgender men and women, that would take too long to debunk.
  • Incorrectly asserts that natural immunity is better, despite evidence proving the contrary.

Even though what CNN was technically true, CNN still kinda lied, as medicine often has multiple uses. Ivermectin is no different. What CNN should have said is "Joe Rogan takes unproven medicine in an attempt to treat COVID". Would have been far more responsible, and wouldnt potentially mislead people and doesnt lack any context.

@eoten said:

"children in Sudan got polio from the polio vaccine"

Which implies a direct causation. What he said was lacking serious context. I would rather not look around for Joe Rogan's podcast, that thing rots your brain. What actually happened is that the vaccinated people shedded some of the virus, which ended up infecting unvaccinated people in their proximity.

An actual accurate statement would be

"children in Sudan got Polio from vaccinated people, whom shedded some of the virus".

But then again, that might be a bit too much complexity for Joe Rogan and his fans.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Maroxad

Another dumb pundit got COVID, this time (from his own words), intentionally.

He did it in order to develop natural immunity (which has not been demonstrated to be better than the vaccine), and he said it wasnt serious enough, despite him taking 5 different medications, INCLUDING Monoclonal Antibodies. Which can cost around 1000-2000 dollars per dose.

Jeez, he paid possibly thousands of dollars to get something that is worse than a 10 dollar vaccine, talk about a bad deal. And he went around hugging and a lot of people, possibly spreading the virus further, on purpose.

His name: Dennis Prager

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 LJS9502_basic

@Maroxad: It's not really a lie if Ivermectin is a dewormer though. They used exaggerated language for sure.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Eoten

@Maroxad said:

@sheep99 Funny thing is, I probably agree with Joe Rogan more than I agree with CNN and Fox News, but I still see Joe Rogan as more insufferable. Joe Rogan has been promoting dumb New Age and Conspiracy crap for as long as I can remember

• Moon Landing Hoaxes
  • Roswell
  • UFOlogy
  • Meat Only Diet
  • Encourages healthy young people to not get the vaccine. This got so bad Fauci had to call him out
  • A whole slew of stuff in regards to transgender men and women, that would take too long to debunk.
  • Incorrectly asserts that natural immunity is better, despite evidence proving the contrary.

Even though what CNN was technically true, CNN still kinda lied, as medicine often has multiple uses. Ivermectin is no different. What CNN should have said is "Joe Rogan takes unproven medicine in an attempt to treat COVID". Would have been far more responsible, and wouldnt potentially mislead people and doesnt lack any context.

@eoten said:

Which implies a direct causation. What he said was lacking serious context. I would rather not look around for Joe Rogan's podcast, that thing rots your brain. What actually happened is that the vaccinated people shedded some of the virus, which ended up infecting unvaccinated people in their proximity.

"children in Sudan got Polio from vaccinated people, whom shedded some of the virus".

But then again, that might be a bit too much complexity for Joe Rogan and his fans.

Do you have an actual clip or video and not your paraphrasing bullshit? And WHO / UN has straight up admitted they got polio from the vaccine. It's not unheard of for people to catch the disease a vaccine is supposed to protect against if the virus in that vaccine wasn't adequately weakened, or the individual receiving it has a weakened immune system. Joe said it, United Nation and the World Health Organization confirmed it, and you're still trying to call it a conspiracy theory?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Maroxad

@LJS9502_basic I mean it is, but the way it is framed implies it is only for horse deworming. So it can still be a bit misleading. Still the mocking tone from CNN implies irresponsible snark more than it does malicious slander.

@eoten said:

Do you have an actual clip or video and not your paraphrasing bullshit? And WHO / UN has straight up admitted they got polio from the vaccine. It's not unheard of for people to catch the disease a vaccine is supposed to protect against if the virus in that vaccine wasn't adequately weakened, or the individual receiving it has a weakened immune system. Joe said it, United Nation and the World Health Organization confirmed it, and you're still trying to call it a conspiracy theory?

No, it is Rogan once again failing to interpret articles. Reading comprehension is not a strength of his. How Joe Said it and how the WHO said it are completely different.

Here is the video I am thinking about and gods, it is even worse than I remembered, even defending Alex Jones "He gets a lot more right than he gets wrong".

https://www.facebook.com/TruYorker/videos/3012792715631819/?fallback=1

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Eoten

@Maroxad said:
@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:

• Moon Landing Hoaxes
  • Roswell
  • UFOlogy
  • Meat Only Diet

@eoten said:

No, it is Rogan once again failing to interpret articles. Reading comprehension is not a strength of his. How Joe Said it and how the WHO said it are completely different.

Here is the video I am thinking about and gods, it is even worse than I remembered, even defending Alex Jones "He gets a lot more right than he gets wrong".

https://www.facebook.com/TruYorker/videos/3012792715631819/?fallback=1

He said it exactly how the WHO said it in their own statement. I don't get what about the plain and simple English of their statement is so hard for you to comprehend. Apparently Joe Rogan gets more right than you do. You didn't even bother to look up the evidence before declaring him a liar on the matter. That says a hell of a lot more about you as a person than it does Joe Rogan.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#184 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Joe is a cancer, plain and simple.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Maroxad
@eoten said:

He said it exactly how the WHO said it in their own statement. I don't get what about the plain and simple English of their statement is so hard for you to comprehend. Apparently Joe Rogan gets more right than you do. You didn't even bother to look up the evidence before declaring him a liar on the matter. That says a hell of a lot more about you as a person than it does Joe Rogan.

No he didn't.

He flat out quote mined WHO in order to form a dishonest narrative.

I specifically answered from memory. And my memory wasnt wrong, in fact, when I looked at the video again, it was even worse.

Edit: Cut down the quote chain.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

@Maroxad: https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-health-middle-east-africa-united-nations-619efb65b9eeec5650f011b960a152e9

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#187 The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

I really don't understand why people think taking anti-parasitic medicine would help with covid.... at all.

Ivermectin is a macrocyclic lactone used to treat parasitic worms via paralyzing the worms by releasing excessive amounts of neurotransmitters, thus inhibiting their growth and reproduction.

Covid is just an RNA-based virus, made of only nucleic acids and proteins. It has no nervous system, obviously. It's not even technically alive.

I mean, you do the interpretation. Why would ivermectin be able to treat covid?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Eoten

@sheep99 said:

@Maroxad: https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-health-middle-east-africa-united-nations-619efb65b9eeec5650f011b960a152e9

He knows he's wrong. He just won't admit. Actually, I'm not even sure he can admit it.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@The_Stand_In: Ask Joe's Dr, he's the one who prescribed it to him. Don't ask CNN, they're just gonna throw more lies at you and sadly the lefties will continue to eat them up and spread them all while holding a NEWS station and their pundits to a LOWER standard then a freaking podcaster...you can't make this shit up. It's a horrible look for the left and just embarrassing.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Maroxad
@sheep99 said:

Read the article. THOROUGHLY.

Let me help you,

The World Health Organization says a new polio outbreak in Sudan is linked to an ongoing vaccine-sparked epidemic in Chad

When you say something is linked, it usually implies an indirect causation. Vaccine Sparked very much so. You will notice it is quite vague, and doesnt really explain a lot of mechanisms that would be passable in any scientific topic. No sourcing either, how curious, let's go further,

I wonder what is truly happening. Or maybe we have scientific research asking the same question,

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC165252/

https://polioeradication.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/GPEI-cVDPV-Fact-Sheet-20191115.pdf

Why can it only appear in underimmunized populations?

So basically what *IS* happening is that viral vaccines used in this process mutate, are circulated IN a community, and eventually mutate in a form which can infect and harm people. Again, Underimmunized population here is key. Hmm, this process is NOT nearly in the same way Joe Rogan implied. And it is not only I who came to this conclusion, MEDICAL fact checkers have come to the same conclusion,

If anything, this is just ample evidence for the need to vaccinate, not just that, but also ample evidence for us transitioning to mRNA vaccines. To prevent these incidents.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Maroxad

@The_Stand_In said:

I really don't understand why people think taking anti-parasitic medicine would help with covid.... at all.

Ivermectin is a macrocyclic lactone used to treat parasitic worms via paralyzing the worms by releasing excessive amounts of neurotransmitters, thus inhibiting their growth and reproduction.

Covid is just an RNA-based virus, made of only nucleic acids and proteins. It has no nervous system, obviously. It's not even technically alive.

I mean, you do the interpretation. Why would ivermectin be able to treat covid?

Long story short, it worked in a in-vitro pre-print. And as you can probably tell, most people are not taught or trained to read scientific literature.

Ivermectin as of now, remains unproven, but we shouldn't be closed to the fact that it doesn't work. But instead of chugging down livestock medicine like a bunch of sheep. The best thing to do would be to wait for it to pass the scientific process. One trial to look forward to is the PRINCIPLE trial. In which many potential treatments will be inspected, including ivermectin.

There IS treatment for COVID though that has been proven to work, that would be monoclonal antibodies. But those are completely out of reach for the average american.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

You have to have an incredibly low IQ to be an anti-vaxxer at this point.

Taking ivermectin and not taking the vaccine shows your poor mental state. Yes ivermectin can possibly help in certain cases, but it's both more risky and less beneficial than the vaccine going by literally every peer reviewed study on both tools. And by a lot. So why not take the vaccine first? Did Joe's Dr. tell him to not get vaccinated but take Ivermectin instead? DOUBTFUL.

He seems to have made this decision based off of GED Youtubers and Conspiracy theories. I mean that wouldn't be the first time, Joe has dabled into a few crazy cooky conspiracy theories.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@eoten said:

He just won't admit. Actually, I'm not even sure he can admit it.

Do the Covid-19 Vaccines work? Or do you still think it's a placebo?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

He just won't admit. Actually, I'm not even sure he can admit it.

Do the Covid-19 Vaccines work? Or do you still think it's a placebo?

A placebo that has killed thousands I might add!

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan: And turns frogs gay?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Eoten

Here's a good listen. It's an FDA committee meeting. About 4:02:00 in, they start taking statements from doctors in relation to the booster shots and the vaccines themselves.

Loading Video...

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Joe shredded CNN for lying.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Eoten

These are the kind of people who defend the CNN lies. LMFAO.

Loading Video...