Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Well it looks like oh Bidden is becoming the Democrat Donald Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-biden-faces-sexual-assault-211641946.html

Seriously people it is time to vote third party and get these terrible people called Republicans and Democrats out of office! I guess the Democrats will just come out and say well it isn't near as bad as Donald so who cares. Also where is the media hype for this? Remember no witnesses for Kavanaugh so the woman must be trusted at all cost right Democrats?

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

It’s a shame we don’t have a good viable candidate

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50549 Posts

So he's automatically guilty, right?

Hopefully he didn't actually do it.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

the dems could have had Tulsi

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@thegreatchomp: have fun with Biden

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@jeezers: Kermit the Frog would be better than Trump or Tulsi.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23900 Posts

@Xabiss said:

Seriously people it is time to vote third party and get these terrible people called Republicans and Democrats out of office! I guess the Democrats will just come out and say well it isn't near as bad as Donald so who cares.

Not gonna happen. Look up the Spoiler Effect.

Wasted Vote/Unpragmatic Voter/Voting For Third Party = Voting For Trump/Ect.

You answered it with your last sentence I quoted. It is not about voting for the best candidate, it is about making sure you do NOT get THAT guy the other party is nominating.

Either way, It will be Trump 2020. Joe Biden is just gonna get worse and worse from here on out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@Maroxad: So will Trump.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23900 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

@Maroxad: So will Trump.

Trump's Reputation will not deteriorate as fast as Biden's.

Social Media, arguably has a bigger influence than printed media these days. And Biden's support is pretty apathetic compared to the devoted support Trump enjoys.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

If ever you wanted to spot fake news, just look at who’s NOT covering this story - which is most mainstream media.

reason.com

‘ It seems unlikely the Reade accusation can sink Biden's candidacy, but whether Democratic primary voters and the mainstream media are willing to air it out as they did Kavanaugh's will tell us a lot about what "believe all women" actually means.’

Couldn’t have said this better myself.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Xabiss

@Sevenizz: 100% correct!

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Here come the Bernie bros

AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts

From the start this is a guy that, if he was running R, the Democrats would have been tearing him apart from the laundry list of questionable and corrupt things tied to his name - and with good reason. He's the best chance of beating Donald Trump though, so he's getting a pass on all of it. At least, now he is since he's out of the primary debates where it was insinuated that he was racist, corrupt, and unfit by a bunch of people who are now kissing his arse.

The only way this guy looks good is with heaps of PR covering up what a sketchy guy he is, and that's precisely what he's getting for the next few months. This from a crew that won't tolerate you having put a dog crate on top of your car decades ago, when it suits their purposes.

The R's aren't even a whit better. I daresay they're even worse (see obstructionist Mitch's "We need to save peoples' jobs!" routine after years of obstructing economic recovery bills under Obama) but the D's are being full on political hacks for Biden right now.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#15 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

If ever you wanted to spot fake news, just look at who’s NOT covering this story - which is most mainstream media.

reason.com

‘ It seems unlikely the Reade accusation can sink Biden's candidacy, but whether Democratic primary voters and the mainstream media are willing to air it out as they did Kavanaugh's will tell us a lot about what "believe all women" actually means.’

Couldn’t have said this better myself.

They are actually spot on and this is where the test comes, does the left´s "believe all women" only applies to certain or to all.

But with that said this Reade is not really that credible and considering it´s a major Berniebro who came forward with this and dug it out from the closet, I fully understand the main media not jumping on it like Buzzfeed or Reason without proper vetting.

Also, there is the whole Bernie may win thing still lurking, so of course, they should vet this probably and not run with it like crazy.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

@AfterShafter said:

From the start this is a guy that, if he was running R, the Democrats would have been tearing him apart from the laundry list of questionable and corrupt things tied to his name - and with good reason. He's the best chance of beating Donald Trump though, so he's getting a pass on all of it. At least, now he is since he's out of the primary debates where it was insinuated that he was racist, corrupt, and unfit by a bunch of people who are now kissing his arse.

The only way this guy looks good is with heaps of PR covering up what a sketchy guy he is, and that's precisely what he's getting for the next few months. This from a crew that won't tolerate you having put a dog crate on top of your car decades ago, when it suits their purposes.

The R's aren't even a whit better. I daresay they're even worse (see obstructionist Mitch's "We need to save peoples' jobs!" routine after years of obstructing economic recovery bills under Obama) but the D's are being full on political hacks for Biden right now.

You know you can say that about any candidate and flip parties on any candidate and that happens. If trump...…....ugh...……...was a Democrat the Republicans wouldn't be supporting all his questionable moves, his sexual assault history, his bullying etc.

AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AfterShafter

@LJS9502_basic said:
@AfterShafter said:

You know you can say that about any candidate and flip parties on any candidate and that happens. If trump...…....ugh...……...was a Democrat the Republicans wouldn't be supporting all his questionable moves, his sexual assault history, his bullying etc.

Absolutely true. I figured that was at the very least implied when I pointed towards McConnell spending years obstructing job saving economic stimulus packages only to not pull a "We need this to save jobs!" routine. It's all politicking, all empty posturing, all BS. In general the fact that Evangelicals support Trump makes a joke of their often professed moral puritanism.

Biden is a creep though. He's corrupt. He has bizarre and possibly sinister social habits. The fact that this is all being swept under the rug shows just how empty Democrat claims to virtue are. This makes it not a race between a scum party and a decent party, but between two scummy parties. The moral high horse many take as they trot out Biden is stomach turning.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

They are actually spot on and this is where the test comes, does the left´s "believe all women" only applies to certain or to all.

But with that said this Reade is not really that credible and considering it´s a major Berniebro who came forward with this and dug it out from the closet, I fully understand the main media not jumping on it like Buzzfeed or Reason without proper vetting.

Also, there is the whole Bernie may win thing still lurking, so of course, they should vet this probably and not run with it like crazy.

Proper vetting never got in the way of a "good" story.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LJS9502_basic

@AfterShafter said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Absolutely true. I figured that was at the very least implied when I pointed towards McConnell spending years obstructing job saving economic stimulus packages only to not pull a "We need this to save jobs!" routine. It's all politicking, all empty posturing, all BS. In general the fact that Evangelicals support Trump makes a joke of their often professed moral puritanism.

Biden is a creep though. He's corrupt. He has bizarre and possibly sinister social habits. The fact that this is all being swept under the rug shows just how empty Democrat claims to virtue are. This makes it not a race between a scum party and a decent party, but between two scummy parties. The moral high horse many take as they trot out Biden is stomach turning.

Look I'm no Biden fan but as far as being sinister with social habits and corruption...…..he pales next to trump. Also many Democrats have resigned when allegations come out.....the Republicans all make defend their creeps. So I can't say the parties are the same in that regard. You're never going to find 100% perfect people in any field......let along politics. But if you have a party that closes ranks and defends this behavior then I'd say it's a party problem...…...as well as looking at the policies they implement. trump needs to go. That's a fact. The character aside he's destroying the country. Law is unimportant. Bullying is okay. We're a joke to other countries. If Biden is what it takes to remove trump then so be it. We can't keep trump. But after 4 years we need a better Democrat. We also need age limits for president. We have a threshold for minimum age.....we need one for maximum age.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

"Former Vice President Joe Biden is facing a new sexual assault allegation, from a woman named Tara Reade, who says she has been trying to share her story since 1993 when it allegedly happened."

Yeeeah, stopped reading right there. You seriously waited nearly 30 years to come out with this allegation? Nah, I'm good...

And this still pales in comparison to Trump, so....

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: I want to agree with your viewpoint on maximum age, but I am not sure of the appropriateness of a rules based requirement.

It would be simpler if people simply picked candidates that are better and more in tune with the whole of society, which would imply middle aged.

I personally believe that old age people are too far removed from the on the ground reality of the younger generations and vice versa for the AOCs of the world who are too far removed the other way. I want my leaders to reflect and balance the needs of the society as a whole. I suppose it is possible with a unique individual, which is why I hesitate on a rule approach.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LJS9502_basic

@SUD123456 said:

@LJS9502_basic: I want to agree with your viewpoint on maximum age, but I am not sure of the appropriateness of a rules based requirement.

It would be simpler if people simply picked candidates that are better and more in tune with the whole of society, which would imply middle aged.

I personally believe that old age people are too far removed from the on the ground reality of the younger generations and vice versa for the AOCs of the world who are too far removed the other way. I want my leaders to reflect and balance the needs of the society as a whole. I suppose it is possible with a unique individual, which is why I hesitate on a rule approach.

But we do have a rules based requirement for minimum age......why would this be different?

I will agree we need a better educated public as we wouldn't be in this mess with trump if we had one. But how can you achieve that seriously?

AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AfterShafter

@LJS9502_basic said:
@AfterShafter said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Look I'm no Biden fan but as far as being sinister with social habits and corruption...…..he pales next to trump. Also many Democrats have resigned when allegations come out.....the Republicans all make defend their creeps. So I can't say the parties are the same in that regard. You're never going to find 100% perfect people in any field......let along politics. But if you have a party that closes ranks and defends this behavior then I'd say it's a party problem...…...as well as looking at the policies they implement. trump needs to go. That's a fact. The character aside he's destroying the country. Law is unimportant. Bullying is okay. We're a joke to other countries. If Biden is what it takes to remove trump then so be it. We can't keep trump. But after 4 years we need a better Democrat. We also need age limits for president. We have a threshold for minimum age.....we need one for maximum age.

Well of course he pales next to Trump. Trump is the sleaziest person to grace Washington in my lifetime and possibly ever. Coming into a thread which is not about Biden's character and "BUT TRUMP!"'ing just obfuscation though. It distracts from the topic of the post and tries to make it about something else to distract from (oftentimes) one side's dirty laundry. Whataboutism is a real problem, and both sides like to practice it while neither should. Trump is a crappy person. Biden is a crappy person. You distracting from Biden being a crappy person by pointing to Trump makes you a political hack.

And what's more, while you're never going to find 100% perfect people, there are two points of interest about this. First, you just had a slew of better people than Biden and Democrats rejected them, so don't pretend like he was the only option. Two, if you justify candidates like Biden, all you're doing is proving that your party really isn't much better, if it is at all.

Now, the bit about "Republicans all make defend their creeps" is part of why I see you as such a baldfaced hack in almost every discussion I spot you in. Sure the Democrats got Franken to resign, but I notice that all you commit to is "many Democrats have resigned when allegations come out"... Many, not all, because you damned well know that Democrats are perfectly willing to support and defend people guilty of all sorts of crap if it's politically expedient. You're a hack because you defend, diminish, and deflect to make it seem like they don't.

The fact that Bill Clinton got trotted out to campaign rallies for over a decade after he left office tells you exactly what you need to know about the high morals over sexual indiscretion that the Democrats have. When it's politically expedient, there is always "room for forgiveness" so please save me this tired moral-high-horse routine. In an age of "Believe all women" Keith Ellison waltzed to a commanding victory as Minnesota Attorney General with multiple accusations from previous girlfriends that he viciously beat them. The local police union condemned the guy, but the Democrats "reserved judgment" and then just swept it under the rug:

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/progressive-groups-keith-ellison-domestic-abuse-allegations_n_5b71fa9de4b0bdd0620c11e9?ri18n=true

What about Northam? A few condemnations and it's all swept under the rug. Hell, he has even been forgiven for something that would make most people lose their job, ESPECIALLY someone who has been quick to criticize others over racial issues. Instead we get articles like this about the guy:

"THE HISTORY of U.S. politics is full of second chances — of scandal-scarred, disgraced and irredeemable public figures staging improbable comebacks — but few back-from-the-dead narratives have been as swift and sure-footed as the one Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam has managed this year."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/how-ralph-northam-came-back-from-the-political-dead/2019/12/27/941e4a46-282b-11ea-b2ca-2e72667c1741_story.html

Funny how he gets a "second chance" and now everyone is happy to work with him. Democrats are perfectly willing to let indiscretion slide.

And Republicans never condemn their bad? Please. Steve king said some bad things recently. Republican response? First, condemnation:

https://www.businessinsider.com/top-republicans-react-steve-kings-white-supremacy-comments-in-nyt-2019-1

Then an official vote in congress:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/politics/steve-king-pressure-to-resign/index.html

424 to 1 voting to condemn him.

Next up, removing him from committee positions:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/14/politics/mitch-mcconnell-steve-king-condemnation/index.html

The Republicans proactively stripped this guy of basically everything they had control over. But Republicans always defend their people? You're either ignorant or a liar. My suspicion is the latter, and you just craft the narrative to fit your politics.

Now, before you swoop in to obfuscate, OF COURSE it's all for looks. That's all it ever is. It's likely that next to none of these people attend to their conscience 1/10th as much as they talk about. The problem is that this is true of both parties, and people like you work double time to spin it as if there is a good party, a just one. It's poppycock. Both parties suck. You work to make it seem like only one does.

It's not that I think I'm politically different than you, really, that makes me think you're such a hack. Frankly, I'm probably quite close in views, and possibly even more left leaning. I'm a Canadian NDP voter, which is a party that is far more left leaning than the Democrats. The problem is you're just so sleazy and dishonest in how you conduct yourself here. You sort of sneakily deny a bias that is practically dripping off of damn near every post you make, and constantly obfuscate, deflect, and minimize to craft a false narrative of how things actually are. It's not that I likely disagree with what I think your political leanings are that has me look at you like this, it's that you're, simply put, a habitual liar and mislead like it's a reflex action to cover for bad people.

Given what I'm seeing of your posting history, you'll comb through this and try and find some little thing that you can niggle over and try and reframe the whole debate about some "But Clinton Ellison was never convicted! That's all the really matters in these political witch hunts, obviously..." and ignore that most of your previous narrative is obvious BS, and try and distract from that. Don't waste my time.

I look forward to watching Democrats rush out to condemn Biden and believe women to prove me wrong.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38674 Posts

herp derp fake news!
herp derp convenient timing!
herp derp what about <insert someone else here>

that's how it's supposed to work, right trumpkins?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LJS9502_basic

@comp_atkins said:

herp derp fake news!

herp derp convenient timing!

herp derp what about <insert someone else here>

that's how it's supposed to work, right trumpkins?

I haven't seen the general media pick up on this story yet...…..unless I missed it.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Xabiss

@tocool340 said:

"Former Vice President Joe Biden is facing a new sexual assault allegation, from a woman named Tara Reade, who says she has been trying to share her story since 1993 when it allegedly happened."

Yeeeah, stopped reading right there. You seriously waited nearly 30 years to come out with this allegation? Nah, I'm good...

And this still pales in comparison to Trump, so....

What were you feelings on Kavanaugh?

Also saying shit like this And this still pales in comparison to Trump, so.... makes you a hypocrite period.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Xabiss
@AfterShafter said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AfterShafter said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Well of course he pales next to Trump. Trump is the sleaziest person to grace Washington in my lifetime and possibly ever. Coming into a thread which is not about Biden's character and "BUT TRUMP!"'ing just obfuscation though. It distracts from the topic of the post and tries to make it about something else to distract from (oftentimes) one side's dirty laundry. Whataboutism is a real problem, and both sides like to practice it while neither should. Trump is a crappy person. Biden is a crappy person. You distracting from Biden being a crappy person by pointing to Trump makes you a political hack.

And what's more, while you're never going to find 100% perfect people, there are two points of interest about this. First, you just had a slew of better people than Biden and Democrats rejected them, so don't pretend like he was the only option. Two, if you justify candidates like Biden, all you're doing is proving that your party really isn't much better, if it is at all.

Now, the bit about "Republicans all make defend their creeps" is part of why I see you as such a baldfaced hack in almost every discussion I spot you in. Sure the Democrats got Franken to resign, but I notice that all you commit to is "many Democrats have resigned when allegations come out"... Many, not all, because you damned well know that Democrats are perfectly willing to support and defend people guilty of all sorts of crap if it's politically expedient. You're a hack because you defend, diminish, and deflect to make it seem like they don't.

The fact that Bill Clinton got trotted out to campaign rallies for over a decade after he left office tells you exactly what you need to know about the high morals over sexual indiscretion that the Democrats have. When it's politically expedient, there is always "room for forgiveness" so please save me this tired moral-high-horse routine. In an age of "Believe all women" Keith Ellison waltzed to a commanding victory as Minnesota Attorney General with multiple accusations from previous girlfriends that he viciously beat them. The local police union condemned the guy, but the Democrats "reserved judgment" and then just swept it under the rug:

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/progressive-groups-keith-ellison-domestic-abuse-allegations_n_5b71fa9de4b0bdd0620c11e9?ri18n=true

What about Northam? A few condemnations and it's all swept under the rug. Hell, he has even been forgiven for something that would make most people lose their job, ESPECIALLY someone who has been quick to criticize others over racial issues. Instead we get articles like this about the guy:

"THE HISTORY of U.S. politics is full of second chances — of scandal-scarred, disgraced and irredeemable public figures staging improbable comebacks — but few back-from-the-dead narratives have been as swift and sure-footed as the one Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam has managed this year."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/how-ralph-northam-came-back-from-the-political-dead/2019/12/27/941e4a46-282b-11ea-b2ca-2e72667c1741_story.html

Funny how he gets a "second chance" and now everyone is happy to work with him. Democrats are perfectly willing to let indiscretion slide.

And Republicans never condemn their bad? Please. Steve king said some bad things recently. Republican response? First, condemnation:

https://www.businessinsider.com/top-republicans-react-steve-kings-white-supremacy-comments-in-nyt-2019-1

Then an official vote in congress:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/politics/steve-king-pressure-to-resign/index.html

424 to 1 voting to condemn him.

Next up, removing him from committee positions:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/14/politics/mitch-mcconnell-steve-king-condemnation/index.html

The Republicans proactively stripped this guy of basically everything they had control over. But Republicans always defend their people? You're either ignorant or a liar. My suspicion is the latter, and you just craft the narrative to fit your politics.

Now, before you swoop in to obfuscate, OF COURSE it's all for looks. That's all it ever is. It's likely that next to none of these people attend to their conscience 1/10th as much as they talk about. The problem is that this is true of both parties, and people like you work double time to spin it as if there is a good party, a just one. It's poppycock. Both parties suck. You work to make it seem like only one does.

It's not that I think I'm politically different than you, really, that makes me think you're such a hack. Frankly, I'm probably quite close in views, and possibly even more left leaning. I'm a Canadian NDP voter, which is a party that is far more left leaning than the Democrats. The problem is you're just so sleazy and dishonest in how you conduct yourself here. You sort of sneakily deny a bias that is practically dripping off of damn near every post you make, and constantly obfuscate, deflect, and minimize to craft a false narrative of how things actually are. It's not that I likely disagree with what I think your political leanings are that has me look at you like this, it's that you're, simply put, a habitual liar and mislead like it's a reflex action to cover for bad people.

Given what I'm seeing of your posting history, you'll comb through this and try and find some little thing that you can niggle over and try and reframe the whole debate about some "But Clinton Ellison was never convicted! That's all the really matters in these political witch hunts, obviously..." and ignore that most of your previous narrative is obvious BS, and try and distract from that. Don't waste my time.

I look forward to watching Democrats rush out to condemn Biden and believe women to prove me wrong.

HOLY COW. I couldn't have said it better, BRAVO!

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@SUD123456 said:

But we do have a rules based requirement for minimum age......why would this be different?

I will agree we need a better educated public as we wouldn't be in this mess with trump if we had one. But how can you achieve that seriously?

It wouldn't be different then minimum age in one sense....but I am not sure there should be a minimum age either. However, you have the minimum and it is unlikely to be changed which is why I didn't address it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Like 18 more to go and he might match Trump Rapes!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic

@SUD123456 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It wouldn't be different then minimum age in one sense....but I am not sure there should be a minimum age either. However, you have the minimum and it is unlikely to be changed which is why I didn't address it.

Hmmm...….if we all thought like that we'd be calling our cookies biscuits, drinking tea, watch football (soccer), and spelling like jacanuk…..ie throwing a u where it doesn't belong.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

There's still time for the super delegates to act and give the nomination to Bernie instead of the Biden. Guess we'll just see what people's priorities really are.

As for me this is really disheartening. Having to choose the lesser evil when both are rapists is just......****. The right thing to do is still try to improve the situation (the situation being who occupies the Oval Office), but damn that makes it tough.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dave123321

Came up with 55 as the upper limit for President

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dave123321

28 for the lower limit

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LJS9502_basic

@dave123321 said:

@dave123321 said:

28 for the lower limit

28 is a bit young. And if college educated......which they should be....that gives only 4 years....less if a master's is done of experience. I'd keep it 35 and the max would be 65. That's a 30 year window which seems reasonable.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Jacanuk

@dave123321 said:

28 for the lower limit

28 is way to low.

Age should be around 32-34.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Jacanuk
@dave123321 said:

65 as the max.

55 is not old in 2020.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Xabiss

@zaryia said:

Ummmm you mean allegations there is no proof he rapped anyone. And rape is rape! Holy shit you Liberals have lost your damn mind. So if this comes out as being true you are fine with it because Trump has allegations?

HYPOCRITE! You are seriously are losing credibility about anything you post. Also if the media does not pick this up it just shows the bias of the media to the highest degree. Because if this was a republican running for office this shit would of been plastered everywhere by now on just allegations.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic

@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:

Ummmm you mean allegations there is no proof he rapped anyone. And rape is rape! Holy shit you Liberals have lost your damn mind. So if this comes out as being true you are fine with it because Trump has allegations?

HYPOCRITE! You are seriously are losing credibility about anything you post. Also if the media does not pick this up it just shows the bias of the media to the highest degree. Because if this was a republican running for office this shit would of been plastered everywhere by now on just allegations.

Nice double standard there from someone who pretends to be impartial to party.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:

So you believe this girl?

Biden is a rapist then, and that means you will not vote Biden?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

So you believe this girl?

Biden is a rapist then, and that means you will not vote Biden?

And you won't vote trump...….except you can't vote. NVM

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Xabiss

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:

Please quit derailing threads with personal attacks. Thanks.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LJS9502_basic

@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Please quit derailing threads with person attacks. Thanks.

That's not a personal attack. It's noticing your differing ideologies on different party candidates. If you don't like...…..log off.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Xabiss

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Please quit derailing threads with person attacks. Thanks.

That's not a personal attack. It's noticing your differing ideologies on different party candidates. If you don't like...…..log off.

Cry more. Sorry I can be objective, you are the one track mind. I bring up a great story on someone running for president that now has allegations brought against him. What do you think needs to be done? Like Kavanaugh you all wanted him politically hung for just allegations.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#44 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

At least he didn't pull a ted kennedy.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Zaryia

@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:

Ummmm you mean allegations there is no proof he rapped anyone.

18 more rapes for Biden to match Trump rapes!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:

I usually lose faith in someone after the first rape. Maybe pick someone without rape allegations? How about we drop both of these guys.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Zaryia

@sonicare said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:

I usually lose faith in someone after the first rape. Maybe pick someone without rape allegations? How about we drop both of these guys.

agreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@zaryia said:
@sonicare said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:

agreed

Klobuchar for president.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 dave123321

I thought long and hard about the 28-55 rule. It had been 30 as the lower limit for a long while but speaking to some near 28 year olds I feel that they are ready. I mean look at who we have in the White House right now

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 dave123321

Also if there is truth to the allegation against joe it would be the easiest decision in the world to not vote for him.