Jeffrey Epstein dead of apparent suicide hours after released documents name several political figures

• 111 results
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Jeffrey Epstein dead of apparent suicide hours after released documents name several political figures (53 votes)

Nothing to see here, he killed himself. 28%
The Clintons had him killed. 23%
Trump had him killed. 9%
Some other powerful figure not named above had him killed. 32%
He’s not dead, he’s in witness protection. 8%
 • 
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#51 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@npiet1 said:

Trump retweeted that it was a Clinton conspiracy. So hopefully he pushes for investigations because I don't think he killed himself. I think there's a lot more to it. Where's the footage?

It's not unlikely that someone in his position would kill himself. That is an outcome that happens every day in prisons. Also it would need more than one person to be involved. I think conspiracy theories to be crazy particularly when thus far nothing has surfaced to give pause.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#52  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Did they release their reading of the camera footage yet? We'll know if it was suicide at least.

And in that case all that remains is to be seen is whether there was blackmail.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@npiet1: the last thing Trump want is an investigation into Trump's death.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@r-gamer said:

@zaryia: No but they will be voting for the next one.

And several far right insane loons blaming Clinton will be voting Trump.

I'm just saying the actual President retweeted this nonsense is disturbing.

@r-gamer said:

And you far left loons have no end to crazy.

I'm not far left though. All of my positions are supported by 50% or more of the American Public.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#55 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

What a way to base one positions. I remember when less than 50% of the "American Public" thought same sex couples should be able to marry.

Weak.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 horgen  Moderator  Online
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@Master_Live said:

What a way to base one positions. I remember when less than 50% of the "American Public" thought same sex couples should be able to marry.

Weak.

He never said that was the reason for his positions...

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@Nuck81: "the last thing Trump want is an investigation into Trump's death."

An investigation into my own death is the last thing I'd want, too

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

@mattbbpl: "I'm drunk on day 2 of a 3 day bachelor party"

That's some pretty hardcore shit.

Time of my life. I'm dragging today, but it was well worth it.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

@npiet1: the last thing Trump want is an investigation into Trump's death.

No one wants to investigate their own death.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Zaryia
@Master_Live said:

Weak.

That is not why I hold the positions.

I already held those positions, they just happen to be popular. I'm just explaining why I'm not even remotely from "far left".

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#61 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

Well, couldn't have been Trump or anybody in his orbit. They're all too stupid. But he did party with other powerful people. Man, like this DC Madam thing all over again. Then again, I hear in prison that people who've done this stuff universally hated by other inmates. If it wasn't the deep state's albino assassin it could have been a fellow inmate.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Master_Live
@zaryia said:
@Master_Live said:

Weak.

I already held those positions, they just happen to be popular. I'm just explaining why I'm not even remotely from "far left".

What a happy coincidence. It is like having our own GS based poll tested Hillary Clinton clone.

To have it straight, do you hold any "position" on any subject (that has been polled) that isn't currently supported by at least 50% of the "American public"?

And I'm pretty sure supporting same sex marriage (among other things) was at some point in time thought of as "far left" so I don't know why you keep holding that up like it is something to be proud of.

Did you supported same sex marriage when less than 50% of the "American public" supported it yes or no?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Zaryia
@Master_Live said:
@zaryia said:
@Master_Live said:

Weak.

What a happy coincidence.

That's not a coincidence.....that's statistically a higher likely hood because many of those views are widely held.

lol?

@Master_Live said:

It is like having our own GS based poll tested Hillary Clinton clone.

What the does this have to do with Hillary Clinton?

You're making this into a really big deal. Are you this upset that it turned out I'm not far left?

@Master_Live said:

To have it straight, do you hold any "position" on any subject (that has been polled) that isn't currently supported by at least 50% of the "American public"?

Yes. But not enough to be considered "far left".

Is it this hard to follow?

@Master_Live said:

Did you supported same sex marriage when less than 50% of the "American public" supported it yes or no?

No. I didn't always support same sex marriage.

I'm not far left, his post was shit. Relax.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts
@rmpumper said:

Did anyone see the body yet?

Most likely someone got bribed/threatened to take him off of suicide watch and he killed himself to protect his own family.

yup. you don't have to actively kill him. just remove the protections and let the problem take care of itself

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15564 Posts

@horgen said:

If only he knew, like no documents to back things up, what would be the point in killing him? It would be words against words with no evidence to back it up.

If evidence exist, unless it was locked so only he could access it, killing him won't make that go away. So what am I missing here?

I have a strong feeling that evidence is going to be lost in a convenient fire or somehow be "insufficient" to hold anyone else. After reports today that Epstein wasn't checked on for several hours during his apparent suicide, it's seems clear to me someone is intentionally mismanaging things in the justice department.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@horgen said:

I'm guessing suicide.

We have a winner here.

The only thing that has happened here is negligent behaviour among the cops who did not put him on proper suicide watch and also some cops who "forgot" to check up on him like they should every 30mins.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@comp_atkins: someone would have had to give him something to kill himself correct...

Apparently they are reporting complications with his autopsy.

What did he do bash his head into the wall untill he died, people arent givin any thing that could be used while on suicide watch

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 comp_atkins
@jeezers said:

@comp_atkins: someone would have had to give him something to kill himself correct...

What did he do bash his head into the wall untill he died, people arent givin any thing that could be used while on suicide watch

by protections i mean he was taken off watch, not that he was being guarded.

they knew he likely wanted to off himself, otherwise why put him on watch in the first place?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 LJS9502_basic

@comp_atkins said:
@jeezers said:

they knew he likely wanted to off himself, otherwise why put him on watch in the first place?

Considering his charges I doubt they felt they'd lose sleep over it if he did. As to the other comment people kill themselves in jail frequently. It's not like it's an aberration.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@comp_atkins said:
@jeezers said:

Considering his charges I doubt they felt they'd lose sleep over it if he did. As to the other comment people kill themselves in jail frequently. It's not like it's an aberration.

Considering the potential testimony he could give up, he was more valuable alive than dead. Even someone like bin Laden would have been more valuable alive for interrogation purposes versus killing him and feeding him to the sharks.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

Many powerful people didn't want him speaking and probably threatened him to commit suicide. US is corrupt af, just as corrupt as the Mexican and south American governments are. I hope people wake up from this illusion that US is just, and represents freedom and righteousness. If Uncle Sam wants someone dead, they're going to end up dead. If Uncle Sam wants to keep someone alive, they will be strapped to a bed in a straight jacket, and sedated.

I heard prince Andrew was involved with epstein... tarnishing the reputation of the monarchy. That's just how high this goes and it's not even the tip of the iceberg.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 comp_atkins
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Many powerful people didn't want him speaking and probably threatened him to commit suicide. US is corrupt af, just as corrupt as the Mexican and south American governments are. I hope people wake up from this illusion that US is just, and represents freedom and righteousness. If Uncle Sam wants someone dead, they're going to end up dead. If Uncle Sam wants to keep someone alive, they will be strapped to a bed in a straight jacket, and sedated.

I heard prince Andrew was involved with epstein... tarnishing the reputation of the monarchy. That's just how high this goes and it's not even the tip of the iceberg.

i think in the end, people really wouldn't have cared much. makes for scandalous headlines but everyone already knows a lot of people in power are complete dog shit.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Jacanuk
@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@comp_atkins said:
@jeezers said:

Considering the potential testimony he could give up, he was more valuable alive than dead. Even someone like bin Laden would have been more valuable alive for interrogation purposes versus killing him and feeding him to the sharks.

This is simply not true. Bin Laden was KOS because it was the best and only solution since no prison in America or anywhere would have been able to keep the guy safe, not to mention a court cast would have been a massive PR platform for him.

As to Epstein, what he may or may not have been able to share about "rich people" is all speculation and the facts are that the police and FBI messed up, by not placing him on actual suicide watch and by not upholding the 30min check after his first attempt.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#74 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

"Suicide"

In all seriousness, I think he probably just killed himself. The guy was a full-blown narcissist with delusions of grandeur; guy literally wanted to impregnate as many women as he could in order to get his allegedly-superior DNA out into the world (in other words, he was a eugenicist).

Someone with such an inflated view of themselves doesn't do indignation well, and would probably think he is A.) taking the honorable way out instead of the cowardly way out, and B.) martyring himself for some sick twisted cause.

As for the conspiracy theories, it's not that big of a stretch to think he was coaxed into killing himself. He was going to die in prison anyway.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Master_Live

@zaryia said:
@Master_Live said:
@zaryia said:
@Master_Live said:

Weak.

What a happy coincidence.

That's not a coincidence.....that's statistically a higher likely hood because many of those views are widely held.

lol?

@Master_Live said:

It is like having our own GS based poll tested Hillary Clinton clone.

What the does this have to do with Hillary Clinton?

You're making this into a really big deal. Are you this upset that it turned out I'm not far left?

@Master_Live said:

Yes. But not enough to be considered "far left".

Is it this hard to follow?

@Master_Live said:

No. I didn't always support same sex marriage.

I'm not far left, his post was shit. Relax.

No, I'm not upset you didn't turn out to far left I find it hilarious that you put up so much stock on whether someone calls you far left or not.

I think women should be able to abort up to very instant before they give birth. I don't care where that puts me in the "political spectrum". What's right is right no matter if everyone agrees with you or if you in a minority of 1. Don't get so hung over what polls say, they're just an instrument.

So, did you change your mind about same sex marriage when "public" support when over 50%?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Zaryia
@Master_Live said:

No, I'm not upset you didn't turn out to far left I find it hilarious that you put up so much stock on whether someone calls you far left or not.

I think women should be able to abort up to very instant before they give birth. I don't care where that puts me in the "political spectrum". What's right is right no matter if everyone agrees with you or if you in a minority of 1. Don't get so hung over what polls say, they're just an instrument.

So, did you change your mind about same sex marriage when "public" support when over 50%?

No. I didn't change my mind due to public pressure. I changed my mind due to personal reasons.

I'm simply using public opinion data to show my views are not considered "far left", as the moron stated. Not to say high public approval is why I believe in those views.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 horgen  Moderator  Online
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@mrbojangles25: I hope he wasn't the religious type. :P

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#78  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58915 Posts

Trump is right to direct this at the Clintons, they are essentially Americas royal family. Mafioso like.

The left are deliberately ignoring this desperately hoping Trump is involves, praying. It's really sad.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 LJS9502_basic

@uninspiredcup said:

Trump is right to direct this at the Clintons, they are essentially Americas royal family. Mafioso like.

The left are deliberately ignoring this desperately hoping Trump is involves, praying. It's really sad.

Hahaha...…..the tin hat is showing. This is why conservatives can't be taken seriously.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#80 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

@mrbojangles25: How many kids did he have?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#81 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@watercrack445 said:

@mrbojangles25: How many kids did he have?

I don't know if he was successful or not.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Master_Live

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 LJS9502_basic

@Master_Live: Not surprising. That Corrections Center is shorthanded and they've been working long hours. trump's justice department.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:

@Master_Live: Not surprising. That Corrections Center is shorthanded and they've been working long hours. trump's justice department.

Yup, of course, it´s Trump and can you link me to the massive budget cuts that have happened during Trump´s term?

Also, try not to fall over your own words in your attempt to blame someone else than Obama.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Yup, of course, it´s Trump and can you link me to the massive budget cuts that have happened during Trump´s term?

Also, try not to fall over your own words in your attempt to blame someone else than Obama.

trump's justice department. He's had time to fund things...….of course the massive tax cuts to the wealthy may have had something to with his inability.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

trump's justice department. He's had time to fund things...….of course the massive tax cuts to the wealthy may have had something to with his inability.

Funny but I do get that you want to protect your former favourite president but Obama had plenty of time IE 2 terms to fund it properly

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Funny but I do get that you want to protect your former favourite president but Obama had plenty of time IE 2 terms to fund it properly

Straw man arguments now. trump is now president. He has NOT rectified the situation. He is the in charge of the country NOW. Stop deflecting.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Straw man arguments now. trump is now president. He has NOT rectified the situation. He is the in charge of the country NOW. Stop deflecting.

Not a strawman argument at all, not even sure where you got that idea from.

Obama had 8 years to fix it and Bush before him had the same, the problem is not suddenly here because Trump is president.

Not to mention that it´s also up to the departments themselves how they want to use the funding they get.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 jeezers

Autopsy report is stating epstien has several neck bones broken. This is more common with strangulation than by hanging, also epstien had no where to hang from in his cell. The only way to do it would have been to tie the sheet around his neck and pull forward untill he lost oxygen to his brain.

Hard to believe he broke his neck by doing this imo.

Also people are saying there was shrieking and yelling from his cell.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Master_Live

Fincher or Bennett Miller should direct the film.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 jeezers

@Master_Live: If anything we will get a shitty Netflix special

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Jacanuk
@jeezers said:

Autopsy report is stating epstien has several neck bones broken. This is more common with strangulation than by hanging, also epstien had no where to hang from in his cell. The only way to do it would have been to tie the sheet around his neck and pull forward untill he lost oxygen to his brain.

Which people? are saying that

Also if this is a big coverup and not just negligence, why wouldn´t they just get him released on bail and do it in his private home where no one would be the wiser.

Conspiracies are fun and all but people need to make up better shit.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 jeezers

@Jacanuk: a bunch of outlets are reporting it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epstein-had-broken-neck-bones.html.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-report-hyoid-unusual-broken-neck-bones-1202668800/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2021047001

The guy who checked his neck said those kind of breaks are more common with strangulation.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#94 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/jeffrey-epsteins-bodyguard-igor-zinoviev-on-his-old-boss.html

Pretty creepy that this man had this much power.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#95 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@jeezers said:

@Jacanuk: a bunch of outlets are reporting it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epstein-had-broken-neck-bones.html.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-report-hyoid-unusual-broken-neck-bones-1202668800/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2021047001

The guy who checked his neck said those kind of breaks are more common with strangulation.

This dude was definitely murdered, or at the very least, aided in his suicide.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 LJS9502_basic

@jeezers said:

Really? Because it was reported it was consistent with hanging.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 jeezers

@LJS9502_basic: hanging from what?

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Still waiting for the camera footage. They're not very fast with all this.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 LJS9502_basic

@jeezers said:

You don't know what suicide from hanging is? PS it breaks the bones in the neck.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:
@jeezers said:

You don't know what suicide from hanging is? PS it breaks the bones in the neck.

Doubt you will convince him.

It´s like with all conspiracy fans, they disregard common sense.