Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:

Waste of time, and this will be the Democrats and Cheney's reckoning

I hope you're not American because standing up for democracy is never a waste of time.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8208 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: standing up for democracy?

Nope, that's not what this is.

It's a sideshow to try and rile up any emotions they can.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Waste of time, and this will be the Democrats and Cheney's reckoning

I hope you're not American because standing up for democracy is never a waste of time.

I am, and this is a waste of time when Democrats can only arrest their political opponents to prevent a massive sweep

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Apparently to Republicans, it’s only a legit bipartisan committee if they’re allowed to have delusional sycophantic cultist reality deniers onboard. Yes, a sure fire way to get to the truth and hold people accountable. Their requests are as stupid as dismissing an astronomy committee as illegitimate because flat-earthers aren’t allowed to give their opinion.

This isn’t about partisanship……it’s about accepting the basic facts of reality before your opinion is to be listened to. In a day an age when the majority of Republicans are incapable of answering the simple question of who is the legitimately elected current sitting president…..yeah, cry me a river bemoaning this extremely unfair persecution.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#56 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

Apparently to Republicans, it’s only a legit bipartisan committee if they’re allowed to have delusional sycophantic cultist reality deniers onboard. Yes, a sure fire way to get to the truth and hold people accountable. Their requests are as stupid as dismissing an astronomy committee as illegitimate because flat-earthers aren’t allowed to give their opinion.

This isn’t about partisanship……it’s about accepting the basic facts of reality before your opinion is to be listened to. In a day an age when the majority of Republicans are incapable of answering the simple question of who is the current sitting president…..yeah, cry me a river bemoaning this extremely unfair persecution.

Then why don't you accept the facts? Nobody has been charged with trying to overthrow the government. Most charges that were actually made were for very minor things. Nobody has been charged with murder, yet you people are claiming some mob killed people. Trump isn't going to be charged. Meadows and the other guy who told the committee to go pound sand won't be charged, the DOJ isn't wanting to get involved. Yet, a one-sided partisan hearing is broadcast on prime time television months before an election where the accused have no ability to defend themselves or tell their side?

Face facts. It's a "show trial." It's prime time drama.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44559 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: "Waste of time, and this will be the Democrats and Cheney's reckoning"

For conspiring to overturn a free and fair election so Trump wouldn't have to leave power warrants everything that's happening. Do you think none of what's brought to attention ever happened? Or do you accept that it did but believe it is not a big deal?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SargentD

@eoten: most of the charges were for trespassing public property. I just can't take this shit seriously. It was weak sauce compared to the riots I saw in my own city in 2020. And those went on for months in cities across the country.

I saw a bus shot up and lit on fire, small stores and shops get looted and ransacked, people breaking people's car windows, over some fentanyl addict in Minnesota. The media all said it was great! It wasn't great. It was a shit show.

This protest that turned riot in DC is the least of my concern. It was weak. I've seen much worse get ignored. Liz Cheney and Nancy Pelosi go grovel somewhere else.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Eoten
@lamprey263 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: "Waste of time, and this will be the Democrats and Cheney's reckoning"

For conspiring to overturn a free and fair election so Trump wouldn't have to leave power warrants everything that's happening. Do you think none of what's brought to attention ever happened? Or do you accept that it did but believe it is not a big deal?

There are laws against that. If Trump was some kind of grand mastermind behind some conspiracy to overthrow the government, he would be arrested, charged, tried, and sentenced. Okay, so where are the charges? You're convinced it happened, you believe the evidence points to it, and the DOJ isn't exactly comprised of friends of his. So instead of broadcasting this bullshit on prime time television, arrest him. If it's not for show and serious crimes were committed, let's see the warrants.

Let's see that orange jumpsuit you people thought was coming.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#60 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

I've seen the videos, I also see the video's that the Democrats and their Media allies doctored to ensure they frame Trump supporters and their political rivals! When your polls are leaning to the right, you start to weaponize what you can to turn the tides

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Eoten

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@lamprey263 said:

I've seen the videos, I also see the video's that the Democrats and their Media allies doctored to ensure they frame Trump supporters and their political rivals! When your polls are leaning to the right, you start to weaponize what you can to turn the tides

Yup, doctored and edited "testimony" doesn't hold up well in court which is why this is on prime time television instead of a trial.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MirkoS77

@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:

This isn’t about partisanship……it’s about accepting the basic facts of reality before your opinion is to be listened to. In a day an age when the majority of Republicans are incapable of answering the simple question of who is the current sitting president…..yeah, cry me a river bemoaning this extremely unfair persecution.

Then why don't you accept the facts? Nobody has been charged with trying to overthrow the government. Most charges that were actually made were for very minor things. Nobody has been charged with murder, yet you people are claiming some mob killed people. Trump isn't going to be charged. Meadows and the other guy who told the committee to go pound sand won't be charged, the DOJ isn't wanting to get involved. Yet, a one-sided partisan hearing is broadcast on prime time television months before an election where the accused have no ability to defend themselves or tell their side?

Then what is with the whining that it’s not truly bipartisan? Why would you care, if it’s all a farce?

As if it allowed those delusional election deniers a role you’d suddenly grant it merit.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Eoten

@MirkoS77 said:
@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Then what is with the whining that it’s not truly bipartisan? Why would you care, if it’s all a farce?

As if it allowed those delusional election deniers a role you’d suddenly grant it merit.

So tell me then. If this was some attempt at some insurrection masterminded by Trump and all this evidence proves it, where is the arrest? Why is this being shown on national television at 8pm rather than being shown at an actual criminal trial?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 MirkoS77

@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:

So tell me then. If this was some attempt at some insurrection masterminded by Trump and all this evidence proves it, where is the arrest? Why is this being shown on national television at 8pm rather than being shown at an actual criminal trial?

Firstly, Garland is an impotent and useless chickenshit.

Secondly, I’m not of the opinion this was some masterminded plot to overturn the election, I don’t think nearly that highly of Trump. It was a hamfisted, blunt, unorganized emotional appeal given potency by a lie that led to mass hysteria. What the conman excels at. Were there concerted efforts by Trump to persuade? Sure. But not, IMO, up to the burden of legal establishment required to substantiate any significant charges to stick. So nice assumption, but incorrect.

But hell if it shouldn’t be public theatre. What exactly is wrong with a show trial? This needs to be shown. Simply because something isn’t in particular venue doesn’t mean it’s worthless. Americans should be privy to what occurred regardless of legal standing, because those who actually care about our democracy don’t require a gavel strike to legitimize actions taken against it.

We can all see with our own eyes what a traitor Trump, and all those who’ve stood by him, really are.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SargentD

@eoten: it's being set up like a WrestleMania special on cable news. It's so gross. It's too blatant. They hype this thing up like it's some sort of D Day.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Eoten

@MirkoS77 said:
@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Secondly, I’m not of the opinion this was some masterminded plot to overturn the election, I don’t think nearly that highly of Trump. It was a hamfisted, blunt, unorganized emotional appeal given potency by a lie that led to mass hysteria. What the conman excels at. Were there concerted efforts by Trump to persuade? Sure. But not, IMO, up to the burden of legal establishment required to substantiate any significant charges to stick. So nice assumption, but incorrect.

But hell if it shouldn’t be public theatre. What exactly is wrong with a show trial? This needs to be shown. Simply because something isn’t in particular venue doesn’t mean it’s worthless. Americans should be privy to what occurred regardless of legal standing, because those who actually care about our democracy don’t require a gavel strike to legitimize actions taken against it.

We can all see with our own eyes what a traitor Trump, and all those who’ve stood by him, really are.

Oh, Garland the one you people cited as one of the most qualified legal experts in the country when he was nominated to SCOTUS? You're blaming it all on him? You don't even need Garland for this.

There are two reasons why neither Trump, Meadows, Jordan, etc are going to be charged. Because they didn't actually do the crimes they are being accused of. Those are the accusations being made by the committee, by the DNC, by the media. It's what's being shown on TV, prime time.

Do you know what the majority of people watching it are going to think? They're going to ask that same question. If all of what they are saying is true, where's the arrest? And what do you think they're going to think when the DNC making these accusations cannot answer that question? Do you think that's helping, or hurting their party at this point?

DNC has two options at this point. They can either bring forth real charges against those they're claiming conspired and organized it all, or they can sit back, stfu, and start working on issues people actually find important. At some point you people have to be getting sick and tired of talking about this only for the DNC heads to leave you all standing there with your dicks in your hands, unable to answer simple questions such as these when you bring up these sort of discussions.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Eoten
@sargentd said:

@eoten: it's being set up like a WrestleMania special on cable news. It's so gross. It's too blatant. They hype this thing up like it's some sort of D Day.

Yeah, except not even wrestling fans are stupid enough to think it's all real.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 MirkoS77

@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Oh, Garland the one you people cited as one of the most qualified legal experts in the country when he was nominated to SCOTUS? You're blaming it all on him? You don't even need Garland for this.

There are two reasons why neither Trump, Meadows, Jordan, etc are going to be charged. Because they didn't actually do the crimes they are being accused of. Those are the accusations being made by the committee, by the DNC, by the media. It's what's being shown on TV, prime time.

Do you know what the majority of people watching it are going to think? They're going to ask that same question. If all of what they are saying is true, where's the arrest? And what do you think they're going to think when the DNC making these accusations cannot answer that question? Do you think that's helping, or hurting their party at this point?

DNC has two options at this point. They can either bring forth real charges against those they're claiming conspired and organized it all, or they can sit back, stfu, and start working on issues people actually find important. At some point you people have to be getting sick and tired of talking about this only for the DNC heads to leave you all standing there with your dicks in your hands, unable to answer simple questions such as these when you bring up these sort of discussions.

Most people don’t need to swallow the narrative to recognize a wrong. They need simply watch the videos from that day.

“Legitimate political discourse”.

For Republicans losing an election, apparently.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#69 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44559 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: "I've seen the videos, I also see the video's that the Democrats and their Media allies doctored to ensure they frame Trump supporters and their political rivals!"

What videos? Which videos were doctored or taken out of context?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Eoten
@MirkoS77 said:
@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Most people don’t need to swallow the narrative to recognize a wrong. They need simply watch the videos from that day.

Oh no, you people don't get to back track and slither away from this. The worlds being thrown around by you people are sedition, treason, insurrection, coup. These are serious crimes, some of which carry the death penalty. If you people are going to accuse former presidents and other politicians of these acts, you had better start producing some real fucking evidence followed up by arrests and a legitimate, fair trial in the process. If not, then it's time for the left to sftu about it and move on before some nutjob seeing this on TV shoots up another baseball game.

Legitimate evidence followed by lawful arrests, or get the **** over it.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 MirkoS77

@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Oh no, you people don't get to back track and slither away from this. The worlds being thrown around by you people are sedition, treason, insurrection, coup. These are serious crimes, some of which carry the death penalty. If you people are going to accuse former presidents and other politicians of these acts, you had better start producing some real fucking evidence followed up by arrests and a legitimate, fair trial in the process. If not, then it's time for the left to sftu about it and move on before some nutjob seeing this on TV shoots up another baseball game.

Don’t talk to me, or anyone else, about evidence.

You, to this day, are an election fraud conspiracy theorist. It is beyond rich you believe yourself the right to demand what you refuse to accept when it didn’t suit your partisan desires. How laughable.

How about accepting reality based on evidence before demanding it from others?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Eoten

@MirkoS77 said:
@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:

You, to this day, are an election fraud conspiracy theorist. It is beyond rich you believe yourself the right to demand what you refuse to accept when it didn’t suit your partisan desires. How laughable.

No, I'm going to talk to you people about evidence. These are very serious charges and if the evidence, not some fucking edited and spliced together videos of "testimony" but actual fucking evidence, there would be some people in high places being arrested. So I'll say it again, if you're going to call people traitors, accuse them of treason, sedition, insurrection, you better have some damn good evidence to back it up.

If your "reality" was based on evidence, Donald Trump would be in an orange jumpsuit right now, and he isn't.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 MirkoS77

@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:

No, I'm going to talk to you people about evidence. These are very serious charges and if the evidence, not some fucking edited and spliced together videos of "testimony" but actual fucking evidence, there would be some people in high places being arrested. So I'll say it again, if you're going to call people traitors, accuse them of treason, sedition, insurrection, you better have some damn good evidence to back it up.

If your "reality" was based on evidence, Donald Trump would be in an orange jumpsuit right now, and he isn't.

……and if you’re going to speak to people about evidence and expect to be taken seriously and not viewed a hypocrite, practice what you preach.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Then why don't you accept the facts? Nobody has been charged with trying to overthrow the government.

Why lie?

Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach | OPA | Department of Justice

@eoten said:

No, I'm going to talk to you people about evidence.

The committee has presented 2 days of evidence so far. Are you lost? Say you disagree with it, don't say it doesn't exist. That's stupid.

On a personal note, do you agree trying to overturn the election was at least bad? Not just Jan 6th, all the bullshit before that too. Like the fake electors and bogus trials. Like I know you think all of science is fake, but do you hate Democracy as well?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Zaryia
@lamprey263 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: "I've seen the videos, I also see the video's that the Democrats and their Media allies doctored to ensure they frame Trump supporters and their political rivals!"

What videos? Which videos were doctored or taken out of context?

He thinks January 6th was CGI. The far right is nuts. The 3 crazies in this thread are absolutely embarrassing themselves.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@sargentd said:

it's being set up like a WrestleMania special on cable news. It's so gross. It's too blatant. They hype this thing up like it's some sort of D Day.

Then tell us what the truth of 1/6 is then. You alluded to it and never expounded.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 SargentD

@HoolaHoopMan: protest of 10 thousand, group of 200-300 trespassed and started breaking windows.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 HoolaHoopMan

@sargentd said:

@HoolaHoopMan: protest of 10 thousand, group of 200-300 trespassed and started breaking windows.

Why did they gather? What event were they disrupting?

Tell me, what was supposed to happen that day?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 SargentD

@HoolaHoopMan: protesting Biden. Just like when protestors protested Trump in 2016.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
@sargentd said:

@HoolaHoopMan: protesting Biden. Just like when protestors protested Trump in 2016.

What were they protesting? Be specific. Furthermore. You ignored the last half. What event did they disrupt?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 SargentD

@HoolaHoopMan: Joe Biden being president.

Just like Protestors did to Trump when he won in 2016.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Eoten
@zaryia said:
@eoten said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Then why don't you accept the facts? Nobody has been charged with trying to overthrow the government.

Why lie?

Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach | OPA | Department of Justice

@eoten said:

No, I'm going to talk to you people about evidence.

The committee has presented 2 days of evidence so far. Are you lost? Say you disagree with it, don't say it doesn't exist. That's stupid.

On a personal note, do you agree trying to overturn the election was at least bad? Not just Jan 6th, all the bullshit before that too. Like the fake electors and bogus trials. Like I know you think all of science is fake, but do you hate Democracy as well?

Really? A few participants? You people have been going on for years now that Trump and other members of the DNC committed treason, a coup, master mined a plot to overthrow the government. If the evidence actually supported that, Trump would in jail. But he's not and he's not going to be because the evidence doesn't support this narrative that anybody tried to, or planned to overthrow the government. It's grandstanding, it's theatre, and it's making the DNC look like an out-of-touch laughing stock.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 HoolaHoopMan

@sargentd said:

@HoolaHoopMan: Joe Biden being president.

Just like Protestors did to Trump when he won in 2016.

Him being president, or him being a legitimate president elect? Please be specific.

Again, and what was happening that day. Please explain what event they disrupted by storming the capital, which resulted in a death onsite.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 SargentD

@HoolaHoopMan: an unarmed middle aged woman trespassed climbing through a window and was shot by a security guard.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:

It's grandstanding, it's theatre, and it's making the DNC look like an out-of-touch laughing stock.

Trying to over turn the election is a worse look than trying to investigate it.

I have never claimed there was any specific charges in his attempt to over turn the election, and this hearing isn't a criminal court case. I'm just saying he did it, and any sane American would agree trying to over turn the election and tricking millions into thinking 2020 was "rigged" causing Jan 6th is not a good thing. These are objectively negative things.

Attempts to overturn the 2020 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

I mean jesus christ, here's just one example: Fake Trump Electors Told to Keep Their Activities Secret (nymag.com)

Lets do it 1 by 1. Do you at least agree the whole fake elector fiasco was fucking stupid and politicians shouldn't do that next election?

@sargentd said:

@HoolaHoopMan: an unarmed middle aged woman trespassed climbing through a window and was shot by a security guard.

She was breaching the chamber leading to Senators/Congressmen. Over 100 cops were injured. The election proceedings had to be stopped (which is what these Cultists wanted). You would have to be insane to NOT investigate it.

Man these Cult members are so upset at the investigation of their own bullshit. Don't want investigations......how about you NOT do dumb shit next time?

P.S. Was the 2020 election stolen by Biden and unfair? You two aren't making your position clear.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SargentD

@zaryia: what was this old unarmed lady going to do?

Let me guess, over throw the government...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

@zaryia: what was this old unarmed lady going to do?

Let me guess, over throw the government...

There was a huge frenzied Cult mob behind her trying to get through. If they let her through, why wouldn't the rest follow?.....You do understand what they were guarding right? Did you really want the guards to let 100+ people to stroll past them right into the Senators/Congressmen? WTF!?

You really hate USA or something lol!

P.S. Was the 2020 election stolen by Biden and unfair? You two aren't making your position clear.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SargentD

@zaryia: Joe Biden won. He's president. And everything seems to be falling apart in the country right now because of it. He's senile and can hardly speak. He's not a leader and has been ultimately an absolute failure. I'd argue, the worst president in my lifetime by far. Older people compare him to Jimmy Carter but still say even Jimmy Carter wasn't this bad.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Zaryia
@girlusocrazy said:

It's impossible to claim the 2020 election was stolen by Biden. No charges, no arrests, no convictions, no court cases. Even in GOP controlled states.

I'm not sure if trying to over turn an election is illegal. Nor is this a criminal trial.

But I'm hoping at the very least both sides here can agree trying to DIRECTLY over turn election results is at it's most simplest a bad thing. Objectively negative. Trump and a few others literally said that is what they were trying to do, verbatim. Then there is the fake electors. The 60+ failed court cases due to 0 legal standing. The spreading of false information causing Jan 6th. The 147 Republicans who didn't certify due to fiction. This is all a first in history. That was all bad. You should want no side doing this.

Do you think they'll agree to that much at least?

Attempts to overturn the 2020 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

@zaryia:Joe Biden won. He's president. And everything seems to be falling apart in the country right now because of it. He's senile and can hardly speak. He's not a leader and has been ultimately an absolute failure. I'd argue, the worst president in my lifetime by far. Older people compare him to Jimmy Carter but still say even Jimmy Carter wasn't this bad.

Stay on topic kid, lying about other stuff is pointless.

Did he win fairly or not.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 SargentD

@zaryia: I already told you kid. Joe Biden won and he's horrible.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

@zaryia: I already told you kid. Joe Biden won

I'm glad you can admit the fact he won fair and square, and that the people who attacked the capitol were tricked zombies.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 SargentD

@zaryia: and Trump won fair and square in 2016.

You agree on that right 👍

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

@zaryia: and Trump won fair and square in 2016.

You agree on that right 👍

Yes. But you can't stay on topic because Jan 6th will always make conservatives and republicans look very bad.

You've been deflecting the whole time.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By SargentD

@zaryia: why you crossing that out.

I'm trying to make sure we all are on the same page. Both Trump and Biden won their presidency fair and square.

Here I am trying to make common ground with you and you crossing it out smh

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Zaryia

@sargentd said:

@zaryia: why you crossing that out.

I'm trying to make sure we all on the same page. Both Trump and Biden won their presidency fair and square.

Here I am trying to make common ground with you and you crossing it out smh

You're going off topic and I said yes. I cross out off-topic stuff.

What do you feel about fake electors?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 SargentD

@zaryia: the cognitive dissonance. Why are you talking about fake electors, stay on topic

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 HoolaHoopMan

@sargentd said:

Literally not even close to my question or specific line of reasoning. I'm not throwing you a curveball or anything. It's a fairly straight forward set of questions that are 100% relevant to the topic at hand.

Again, "Him being president, or him being a legitimate president elect? Please be specific. Again, and what was happening that day. Please explain what event they disrupted by storming the capital, which resulted in a death onsite."

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 SargentD

@HoolaHoopMan: They were protesting Biden becoming president. Just like when protestors protested Trump becoming president in 2016.

People protest when their side looses.

How many times am I going to have to tell you this. People did it in 2016 and people did it in 2020. New president, one half is happy one half is mad. What are you missing?