BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts

Seriously, I had mixed opinions about Pelosi before the shutdown but my god I have never seen anyone that is getting into Donald Trumps skin like her. He seems to not be able to counter her moves and frustrated. While he easily tamed Clinton, Warren, hell even Sanders - Pelosi is like this monster.

I'm suprised how she's playing all her cards right and every single political move she's doing throughout this shutdown is working in her favors. In fact, her polling numbers have increased 25+ since the shutdown began.

If Pelosi manages to win this shutdown against Trump, is she the ultimate negotatior a.k.a POS 2020?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178832 Posts

Newsflash......the majority of Americans don't want the wall. trump is just on the losing side to appease his ego after being called out by right wing talking points. You don't win the way. Ever.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

I don't really like her and hope she never runs for president, but the woman knows how Washington works. I will give her that.

WARREN 2020!

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15557 Posts

She is an effective speaker but I don't think she has the mainstream appeal to win a presidency. And my number 1 criteria for candidate right now is "can they win," because virtually anything short of campaigning on monarchy and eating babies will be better than where we're at now.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

no, she shouldn't run for president

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178832 Posts

@drlostrib said:

no, she shouldn't run for president

I don't think she's planning on it.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: I think she's smart enough to know enter than to run.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#8 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@blackballs said:

Seriously, I had mixed opinions about Pelosi before the shutdown but my god I have never seen anyone that is getting into Donald Trumps skin like her. He seems to not be able to counter her moves and frustrated. While he easily tamed Clinton, Warren, hell even Sanders - Pelosi is like this monster.

I'm suprised how she's playing all her cards right and every single political move she's doing throughout this shutdown is working in her favors. In fact, her polling numbers have increased 25+ since the shutdown began.

If Pelosi manages to win this shutdown against Trump, is she the ultimate negotatior a.k.a POS 2020?

Considering Pelosi is by some estimated to have a net worth of over 100mill, i doubt she is dumb enough to give up her gravy train for a few years in a white house.

Also, she would have to beat Biden and a lot of other democratic candidates and she is not that likeable.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BlackBalls

@Jacanuk said:
@blackballs said:

Considering Pelosi is by some estimated to have a net worth of over 100mill, i doubt she is dumb enough to give up her gravy train for a few years in a white house.

Also, she would have to beat Biden and a lot of other democratic candidates and she is not that likeable.

True that. I wonder if Biden can be as tough on Trump as Pelosi. Though at this point, I'm betting on a Biden vs. Pence 2020.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

@blackballs: I think it's a leap to assume that she even wants the job. People could make the same case for McConnell, but he's made it very clear that he simply isn't interested. It's very possible that the same holds true for Pelosi.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlackBalls

Oh come on guys, this woman beat Trump twice in arrow. She's a monster.