If Hillary was president, and had the same situation as Trump?(poll)

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll If Hillary was president, and had the same situation as Trump?(poll) (24 votes)

Yes I would treat her the same as Trump. 75%
No, I would not treat her the same as Trump 25%

If Hillary won and was accused of all these things, was acting the same way in the public eye, would you be as hostile as you are with trump?

• 
npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

Eh, I havn't followed the report closely, but from what I gather, he's innocent otherwise wouldn't he be charged?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

@npiet1 said:

Eh, I havn't followed the report closely, but from what I gather, he's innocent otherwise wouldn't he be charged?

No

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@LJS9502_basic:

Meuller: "Can't any of you people read?!"

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mattbbpl

"If Hillary won and was accused of all these things, was acting the same way in the public eye, would you be as hostile as you are with trump?"

Absolutely. There's no excuse for what's going on in this administration.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Of course, consistency is one of my virtues.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50547 Posts

Yes, but we'd be called sexist

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

Yes, obstructing justice and trying to cover it up as well as conspiring with enemy countries to **** with our elections are not things that I'm willing to tolerate from the people in charge of our country. That's not even getting into the idea that we give corporations a huge trillion dollar plus gift while also trying to take away and successfully doing harm to people's access healthcare. Also if she were trying to harm a world wide agenda to fight climate change you can damn well be sure I would be pissed. Also giving even more power to ISPs to collect data on all of it's users and supporting giant corporate mergers.........****, we really need to get Trump out of office and start undoing all of his damage.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

Why should we not?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@npiet1 said:

correct

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15561 Posts

You seem to have forgotten that democrats still hated Clinton as a candidate. Maybe nowhere near as much as Trump, but she'd be crucified all the same, and the left would handing off the nails.

Unlike Republicans who will defend a total loser to a psychotic degree just because he's on their side, democrats are all too happy to throw their own to the wolves.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jeezers

@Vaasman: nah i disagree, liberals turned thier heads for the most part to her breaking her phones with the email scandal, pedo anthony wiener having classified information on his computer from clinton, Benghazi, being fed questions before the debates (how crooked can you get), paying the DNC to screw Bernie.

For real, liberals might be critical of her, but for the most part most will chose to ignore the bad stuff shes done. We knew about all this stuff before 2016 and they still voted for her. Trump had a 10 year old "grab em by the pussy tape" and the left lost their shit.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15561 Posts

@jeezers said:

@Vaasman: nah i disagree, liberals turned thier heads for the most part to her breaking her phones with the email scandal, pedo anthony wiener having classified information on his computer from clinton, Benghazi, being fed questions before the debates (how crooked can you get), paying the DNC to screw Bernie.

For real, liberals might be critical of her, but for the most part most will chose to ignore the bad stuff shes done. We knew about all this stuff before 2016 and they still voted for her. Trump had a 10 year old "grab em by the pussy tape" and the left lost their shit.

I mean you can "disagree" if you want but it's irrelevant when it's wrong.

Bottom line is, she lost the election, and while a non-insignificant part of it was meddling from external parties, a good deal of it was her own failings in being an unpopular selection for their side. Her political career is effectively over, no one is willing to re-endorse her as a candidate.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LJS9502_basic

@Vaasman said:

You seem to have forgotten that democrats still hated Clinton as a candidate. Maybe nowhere near as much as Trump, but she'd be crucified all the same, and the left would handing off the nails.

Unlike Republicans who will defend a total loser to a psychotic degree just because he's on their side, democrats are all too happy to throw their own to the wolves.

Doesn't matter if you like a candidate or not. With this behavior anyone should be against the individual remaining president. No matter what party.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeezers

@Vaasman: I agree she lost because of herself and I think some liberals opted out of voting, not being able to stomach her, but alot looked right past it.

They always like to brag about her winning the popular vote amirite? Id say many love them some Hillary Clinton

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@jeezers said:

How did our lefty friends respond to the incidents you mentioned when such discussions took place on here?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

A right-wing nutjob probably would have already made an attempt on her life long before the Mueller report would have even been underway.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mattbbpl

Benghazi!

Lol, jfc.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Of course!! I don't have a cult mind I didn't vote for her or Trump they're both trash I hold all Presidents accountable I don't make excuses for them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@foxhound_fox: those second amendment people would have taken care of her. Believe me

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

The fact that the not treating her the same is getting a decent amount of votes is very telling of this board.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@foxhound_fox: Yet antifa exists and Trump’s already had a potential shooter in his midst.

More violence has been from the Left lately than the Right.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

@n64dd said:

The fact that the not treating her the same is getting a decent amount of votes is very telling of this board.

Yup. All the right wingers would not treat her the same ;P

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#23 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Nah, I hated Hillary from the start. At least with Trump, he had no political record whatsoever.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

I'd say it would be even more outrageous considering she has experience within politics while Trump only has experience with reality TV, marketing and construction done as cheaply as possible.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeezers

@joebones5000: i think ivanka used a government email incorrectly

Hillary had her phones destroyed with hammers and had a government server running out of her house

Hillary had her lawyers delete 30,000 emails before the FBI got to look throught it, saying they were deleted because they were personal... Which i dont buy

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Of course.

But then what would all the “orange man bad” people do with themselves?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

@MirkoS77: Join in with the "Lock her up" crowd. Because she would actually deserve it.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jeezers

@joebones5000 don't link me Washington post articles

or the New York times

The New York Times let Robert Denero write an op ed in their shitty paper the other day begging Mueller to testify in court, partisan hacks, not journalism, its a liberal rag mag. It's like me linking you to Brietbart lol

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jeezers

@joebones5000: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/29/opinion/robert-de-niro-robert-mueller-we-need-to-hear-more.html

Hard hitting journalism

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#33  Edited By tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

If she was pulling half the shit Trump has been pulling and running the country the same way he is, yes I would. I wasn't a fan of either candidate so if she was a lousy president, I would definitely be in the "lock her up!" crowd...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LJS9502_basic

@joebones5000 said:
@jeezers said:

To be fair, Trump, his associates, and his family have done the same with email, and the right are the ones who manufactured it into some "scandal".

Trump was also fed questions by FOX news.

There is none so blind as he that will not see...…….

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

A right-wing nutjob probably would have already made an attempt on her life long before the Mueller report would have even been underway.

Yeah, because that is exclusive to right wing nuts.

Well maybe