Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

And I remembered how chill and mature he was/is about it.

You can say what you want about his policy, but he's fucking lovable. I miss that quality.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts
Loading Video...

W. was definitely a good sport when it came to roasts.

Meanwhile the current President is too much of a snow flake to even attend the WH Correspondents' dinner.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zaryia

ROFL, this is golden. Fuckin Bush man. Why can't Trump do this:

Loading Video...

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23031 Posts

Yeah, any kind of celebrity status all but requires thick skin. Bush wore it well.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

Well, to be fair, Bush wasn't a tv gameshow host so he was somewhat grounded mentally, unlike the current snowflake.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@zaryia said:

And I remembered how chill and mature he was/is about it.

You can say what you want about his policy, but he's fucking lovable. I miss that quality.

Loading Video...

I said it a million times...one of the most awful presidents in history, but at the same time a great guy that you'd love to kick back and watch the game/ have a beer with. I guess thats how it is...he just followed the orders of lobbyists and special interests like a faithful puppet. Just like Obama, after him. And how trump is doing now.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

Back then it was expected to handle it.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#8  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@horgen said:

Not to mention that Bush was a hardcore trained politician from a political family where George senior as a one term president , so he got politics in his blood.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zaryia

@pepelatrump said:

The morons on the left are the most hypocritical bunch of twats to ever exist, they don't deserve the air they breathe

What the hell is this hyperbolic tribalism bullshit?

Why does criticizing Trump on a valid subject always make someone a "moron liberal who should die", while offering zero rebuttal to the content of the actual discussion? Can you explain the hypocrisy, and was I wrong? Have I stated the opposite before about Bush (link it)? I'm not even liberal or a democrat. Considering Trump's approval rating (lowest in 70 years), many who criticize are probably in the same boat.

Spare me with your zombie partisan politics and low IQ Breitbart/Fox comment section quips. Keep this mindless babble in the bottom feeder far right blogs.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58299 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

Not to mention that Bush was a hardcore trained politician from a political family where George senior as a one term president , so he got politics in his blood.

Yeah, but Trump has been in the spotlight for decades as well, subject to incredibly harsh criticism from real estate deals, divorces, and general celebrity life; he should be used to it as well.

With that said, doesn't his staff have any say? I Know he is the POTUS but he is still just a man, can't they be like "Dude, chill. Just chill. No! NO TWITTER!"

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#12 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

Trump actually manages to make Bush look good in comparison. That's quite an achievement.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@perfect_blue said:
Loading Video...

Meanwhile the current President is too much of a snow flake to even attend the WH Correspondents' dinner.

Not a snowflake he just won't acknowledge them as journalists.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44553 Posts

Bush was a horrible president and should be remembered as such... but yes, this awful president we have now does make him seem likable. Anyhow, Trump can be likable, in fictitious doses...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#15 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

Yeah, but Trump has been in the spotlight for decades as well, subject to incredibly harsh criticism from real estate deals, divorces, and general celebrity life; he should be used to it as well.

With that said, doesn't his staff have any say? I Know he is the POTUS but he is still just a man, can't they be like "Dude, chill. Just chill. No! NO TWITTER!"

Yes Trump have been in the spotlight, but being a self-made billionaire and reality star and being in the public eye as a politician is two different things.

And no Trump´s staff probably have very little to say, Trump is like the spider pig, Trump does what the Trump does.

luckylucious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 luckylucious
Member since 2015 • 1198 Posts

Lol;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zSLlJXnFEwI

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

@JimB said:
@perfect_blue said:

Dude is an orange snowflake. Dog must have pissed on him....oh.....Russian prostitutes turned the snowflake orange.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@perfect_blue said:

Dude is an orange snowflake. Dog must have pissed on him....oh.....Russian prostitutes turned the snowflake orange.

Why would any sane person give credence to a group of individuals that attack you all of the time. It is the same reason he will not attend the NAACP convention.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23903 Posts

Bush is one of those presidents, whose my opinion of has only improved since he left office.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic

@Maroxad said:

Bush is one of those presidents, whose my opinion of has only improved since he left office.

LOL my opinion approved when Trump was elected. He set a new benchmark for low.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@perfect_blue said:

Why would any sane person give credence to a group of individuals that attack you all of the time. It is the same reason he will not attend the NAACP convention.

He's trying to erode your faith in journalists because they call him out on his bull shit. Also journalists brought Nixon down. He's a dirty president. Watch and see.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@perfect_blue said:

He's trying to erode your faith in journalists because they call him out on his bull shit. Also journalists brought Nixon down. He's a dirty president. Watch and see.

Erode my faith? As long as a Democrat is in office they say nothing and look the other way when a Republican is in office it is all negative and trying to undermine the President. The aren't journalists they act as a PR firm for the Democratic Party. How can it be other wise they all go to Liberal colleges where every thing has a liberal slant on everything. Hell Conservatives can't even speak on a college campus. So much for freedom of speech.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

Erode my faith? As long as a Democrat is in office they say nothing and look the other way when a Republican is in office it is all negative and trying to undermine the President. The aren't journalists they act as a PR firm for the Democratic Party. How can it be other wise they all go to Liberal colleges where every thing has a liberal slant on everything. Hell Conservatives can't even speak on a college campus. So much for freedom of speech.

Oh that's bull shit. Honestly this us v them ideology is toxic.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23031 Posts

@JimB: That's BS from start to finish.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Watch out everyone, ol' boy is going full JimB on us right ow.

JimB, please remind us what outlets you get your unbiased news from again? You never seem to link us to any of your information, and seeing as it's the only unbiased source to the truth I'm actually quite interested in combing through it.