Hawaii Judge putting Nation in Danger.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/hawaiian-judge-blocks-latest-version-trumps-travel-ban.html

"Today’s dangerously flawed district court order undercuts the President’s efforts to keep the American people safe and enforce minimum security standards for entry into the United States," the White House said in a statement. "The Department of Justice will vigorously defend the President’s lawful action."

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#2 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41532 Posts

In danger of what, giving people the right to live their lives? Oh what a travesty! Not like this ban has never given ISIS strength or anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Another L for Donnie.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

I'll believe he wants to keep Americans safe when the dangerous countries are included wherein he has business dealings. Other than that.........he's flat out dishonestly posturing for votes.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@n64dd said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/hawaiian-judge-blocks-latest-version-trumps-travel-ban.html

"Today’s dangerously flawed district court order undercuts the President’s efforts to keep the American people safe and enforce minimum security standards for entry into the United States," the White House said in a statement. "The Department of Justice will vigorously defend the President’s lawful action."

What a moronic judge. The supreme court have already dealt a blow to the former judgment Hawaii made.

But let´s see once this makes it up there again and the Supreme court make their final judgment. But this is obviously a political judgment and not one based on law.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

'Well, when the president does it, that means it not illegal.' - This administration in a nutshell.

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

Oh look, another click bait and misleading titled thread from n64, who could have guessed. I assume his next topic title will read something like "5 reasons why a hawaii judge is putting you in danger, you wont believe number 3."

Although I was surprised when the link given wasn't infowars.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Nick3306 said:

Oh look, another click bait and misleading titled thread from n64, who could have guessed. I assume his next topic title will read something like "5 reasons why a hawaii judge is putting you in danger, you wont believe number 3."

Nice refute to the article.

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

@n64dd said:
@Nick3306 said:

Nice refute to the article.

I will not dignify fear mongering with a refute, you know what people are already going to say, don't act for a second like you made this topic for discussion with that trolling title.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic

@Nick3306 said:

LOL

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

Aaaaaaaaand troll64dd strikes again. Now I'm sure this place isn't moderated...

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

LOL

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

@tjandmia said:

Aaaaaaaand we get it. You're not a fan of N64man.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts
@nintendoboy16 said:

In danger of what, giving people the right to live their lives?

Brownies.

Always gotta keep one eye on them brownies and its best to keep them at walls length.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@SOedipus said:
@tjandmia said:

Can you ever actually comment what you think on a thread? Or do you just comment on the comments of what people think of other users/trolls. Serious question.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Mercenary848

I really would love to hear from serious people on the right who agree with trumps action so we could get a good discussion going. Tired of the typical trollfest or paranoid fears of some fictional extreme left propaganda that most of the right wing crazies resort to.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic

@SOedipus said:
@tjandmia said:

Aaaaaaand we get it white knight.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LJS9502_basic

@Mercenary848 said:

I really would love to hear from serious people on the right who agree with trumps action so we could get a good discussion going. Tired of the typical trollfest or paranoid fears of some fictional extreme left propaganda that most of the right wing crazies resort to.

Good one. Hasn't happened yet.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tjandmia

@kod: arguments stand or fall on their own merit, independent of the individual. I am not a fan of trolls. N64 has donated beyond any doubt that he is nothing but a troll. Anyone seriously responding to his troll thread are just making it worse

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tjandmia

@kod: arguments stand or fall on their own merit, independent of the individual. I am not a fan of trolls. N64 has demonstrated beyond any doubt that he is nothing but a troll. Anyone seriously responding to his troll thread is just making it worse.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SOedipus

@Mercenary848 said:

Can you ever actually comment what you think on a thread? Or do you just comment on the comments of what people think of other users/trolls. Serious question.

*stretches head* Why do I partake in forum "discussions" like many other users? Jeeze, why ask me, you following me or something? Did I quote your alt perchance?

@LJS9502_basic said:
@SOedipus said:

Aaaaaaand you like to butt-in whenever you can and insult users to boost your post-count. Cool, thanks!

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mercenary848

@SOedipus said:
@Mercenary848 said:

*stretches head* Why do I partake in forum "discussions" like many other users? Jeeze, why ask me, you following me or something? Did I quote your alt perchance?

@LJS9502_basic said:
@SOedipus said:

Aaaaaaand you like to butt-in whenever you can and insult users to boost your post-count. Cool, thanks!

See, I think you are more pathetic then jacanuk and n64 in a lot of ways, no offense(but god knows you lot love to get your feelings hurt). They will atleast state THEIR opinion and participate in discussion, no matter how they are disagreed with. Do they fail miserably? Yes, but they will at least try. You on the other hand will make remarks, and not even make an effort to back up your claims; and you give lackluster support to the people you agree with. Its telling about your character that you don't have the brass to actually stand by your opinion, and leads me to believe that you are just another user who comes here to cheer on others who state what they think and dance on egg shells so they are not challenged.

I asked you, because I was curious and you are a recurrent poster so I doubt I am the only one who noticed it. To answer your question no, but its very telling that two of the users you always champion tend to accuse others of having alts. Maybe its the pot attempting to call the kettle black. And you have a tendency to comment on my posts when im taking idiots to task for breaking the law on MY message board that is PUIS.....Posting Under the Influence of Stupid.

Also you have an Oz avatar and thats my favorite show, so of course your posts stand out to me lol.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Mercenary848

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Mercenary848 said:

Good one. Hasn't happened yet.

Yeah. You were posting here during Bush era OT, was it like this then? Conservatives/Republicans just jumping through hoops for their master.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Mercenary848 said:

The serious people on the right who exist aren't supporters of Trump lol.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Mercenary848

@perfect_blue said:
@Mercenary848 said:

The serious people on the right who exist aren't supporters of Trump lol.

Yeah I learned that with the "why do rational and intelligent people vote for Trump". I guess society has always conditioned us to atleast try to see the good in others and believe people have a deeper rational; but that goes out the way with self serving dickwads

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SOedipus

@Mercenary848 said:

See, I think you are more pathetic then jacanuk and n64 in a lot of ways, no offense(but god knows you lot love to get your feelings hurt). They will atleast state THEIR opinion and participate in discussion, no matter how they are disagreed with. Do they fail miserably? Yes, but they will at least try. You on the other hand will make remarks, and not even make an effort to back up your claims; and you give lackluster support to the people you agree with. Its telling about your character that you don't have the brass to actually stand by your opinion, and leads me to believe that you are just another user who comes here to cheer on others who state what they think and dance on egg shells so they are not challenged.

I asked you, because I was curious and you are a recurrent poster so I doubt I am the only one who noticed it. To answer your question no, but its very telling that two of the users you always champion tend to accuse others of having alts. Maybe its the pot attempting to call the kettle black. And you have a tendency to comment on my posts when im taking idiots to task for breaking the law on MY message board that is PUIS.....Posting Under the Influence of Stupid.

Also you have an Oz avatar and thats my favorite show, so of course your posts stand out to me lol.

"You're pathetic, no offense" lol! Why do you always go straight with the insults? I've seen you do that with other users too, and you've claimed to have gotten strikes. Maybe you need to take it down on the feelings notch.

What would this place be without users who have differing opinions? "I agree 100%" */end of thread(s)*.

I'll answer your question though, and I should have answered it when I first replied......my apologies. Yes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#27 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Are reptilian aliens aloud into the country?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#28  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@SOedipus said:
@Mercenary848 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@SOedipus said:

I see i am not the only one suspecting the LJS profile of that.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

I'll lock this... Derailed from the beginning.