Has Biden too tired or afraid to campaign or answer questions the last few week?

Avatar image for Maxpowers_32
Maxpowers_32

883

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 883 Posts

Even Democrats I talk to are concerned that Biden hasn't been out campaigning for the last week or so. Do you find it odd that Trump is out flying across the country going on hostile TV shows and answering questions from everyone while Biden has been hiding in his basement and only answering questions about what kind of milkshake he was getting?

Before a debate does Biden need to study and rehearse for a week or be medicated from a week in order to appear competent? Why won't he answer questions from any right of center reporters? Why is Harris only willing to answer questions from millionaires paid to read scripts and play dress up but not reporters?

A reporter from ABC said:

At a fundraiser tonight, played trivia and answered questions from the cast of The Avengers. And with that, the Democratic VP nominee has now taken more questions from cast of The Avengers than from the traveling press covering her campaign. (h/t )

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

16514

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 16514 Posts

What are you on about?

The guy has been out campaigning. He recently did very well in a recent town hall. At least, very well relative to the embarassment that was Trump's Town Hall.

Avatar image for tenaka2
tenaka2

17958

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

@Maxpowers_32 said:

Even Democrats I talk to

Anecdotal.. and irrelevant.

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

19209

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 19209 Posts

He was at an event in NC a couple days ago.

Avatar image for JimB
JimB

2924

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5 JimB
Member since 2002 • 2924 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

He was at an event in NC a couple days ago.

He averages about 50 people if that many and refuses to answer and tough questions only what flavor ice cream he likes.

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

16514

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 16514 Posts

@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:

He was at an event in NC a couple days ago.

He averages about 50 people if that many and refuses to answer and tough questions only what flavor ice cream he likes.

Are you referring to Trump?

You know, the guy who left a 60 minutes interview because he was allegedly asked difficult questions?

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#7 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2012 Posts

Either he's too tired, or too scared, both poor qualities in a leader.

Avatar image for tenaka2
tenaka2

17958

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

@eoten said:

Either he's too tired, or too scared, both poor qualities in a leader.

But sleeping with sex workers is a qualification?

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

171624

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 171624 Posts

Obviously this isn't a serious topic.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2012 Posts

@tenaka2 said:
@eoten said:

Either he's too tired, or too scared, both poor qualities in a leader.

But sleeping with sex workers is a qualification?

If that were true we could elect Hunter Biden.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#11 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2012 Posts
@Maroxad said:
@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:

He was at an event in NC a couple days ago.

He averages about 50 people if that many and refuses to answer and tough questions only what flavor ice cream he likes.

Are you referring to Trump?

You know, the guy who left a 60 minutes interview because he was allegedly asked difficult questions?

Stop deflecting. You haven't even seen the interview.

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

19209

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 19209 Posts

@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:
@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:

He was at an event in NC a couple days ago.

He averages about 50 people if that many and refuses to answer and tough questions only what flavor ice cream he likes.

Are you referring to Trump?

You know, the guy who left a 60 minutes interview because he was allegedly asked difficult questions?

Stop deflecting. You haven't even seen the interview.

You can now:

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#13 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2012 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:
@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:

He was at an event in NC a couple days ago.

He averages about 50 people if that many and refuses to answer and tough questions only what flavor ice cream he likes.

Are you referring to Trump?

You know, the guy who left a 60 minutes interview because he was allegedly asked difficult questions?

Stop deflecting. You haven't even seen the interview.

You can now:

Gee, at least she didn't ask him what his favorite flavor of ice cream is, that'd been real tough.

Avatar image for tenaka2
tenaka2

17958

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

@eoten said:

Gee, at least she didn't ask him what his favorite flavor of ice cream is, that'd been real tough.

trump is just use to fox and friends interviews asking him about the weather, any challenge at all causes him to completely crumble.

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

19209

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 19209 Posts

@eoten: Poor Trump. He's just so mistreated.

Avatar image for Maxpowers_32
Maxpowers_32

883

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16 Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 883 Posts

@Maroxad: He hasn't been campaigning the last week. He hasn't done anything since the town hall except answer questions about his milkshake. Harris won't answer questions from reporters

Avatar image for Maxpowers_32
Maxpowers_32

883

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17 Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 883 Posts

@tenaka2: How many interviews has Trump done with Democratic news anchors? How many has Biden done with Republican news anchors? Trump talks to the press almost every day and does long interviews with hostile Democrat reporters.

Please show me an interview that Biden has done with a conservative. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Avatar image for HoolaHoopMan
HoolaHoopMan

11755

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 11755 Posts

Biden isn't the chicken sh*t that dropped out of a debate and ran off crying from an interview in the last few weeks.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

14149

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19 Zaryia  Online
Member since 2016 • 14149 Posts

What is this thread lol......

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2012 Posts

@tenaka2 said:
@eoten said:

Gee, at least she didn't ask him what his favorite flavor of ice cream is, that'd been real tough.

trump is just use to fox and friends interviews asking him about the weather, any challenge at all causes him to completely crumble.

Has Joe ever had an interview where he was asked a tough question at all? What you claim Fox has done for Trump, which is false in itself, is the norm for Joe. At least Trump has the balls to do these interviews with hostile "journalists." Where's Joe? If he's too much of a pussy to be asked a serious question, then he's too much of a pussy to stand against the enemies of this countries. He can't even answer a straight question about court packing. When is Joe going to make a decision, and have the guts to admit it to potential voters?

Face it, Joe is just too weak and impotent for this job. Out of all the candidates that were running in the democrat primary, is this really the best they could do?

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#21 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2012 Posts
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Biden isn't the chicken sh*t that dropped out of a debate and ran off crying from an interview in the last few weeks.

Trump didn't drop out of a debate, the rules were unilaterally changed. The debate commission broke the agreement. Trying to blame Trump for that is in itself a chicken-shit comment. Joe has the debate commission on his side, he has almost every major media network on his side, and yet, he can't leave an interview because he's too much of a pussy to actually have one with anything more than the simplest questions about what his favorite flavor of ice cream is. Because that's important when electing a president.

Avatar image for HoolaHoopMan
HoolaHoopMan

11755

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 11755 Posts

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Biden isn't the chicken sh*t that dropped out of a debate and ran off crying from an interview in the last few weeks.

Trump didn't drop out of a debate.

Yea, he did. Quit covering for a coward.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

2126

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#23 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@mattbbpl: How will he flip this around?

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#24 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2012 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Biden isn't the chicken sh*t that dropped out of a debate and ran off crying from an interview in the last few weeks.

Trump didn't drop out of a debate.

Yea, he did. Quit covering for a coward.

I'm not covering for Biden. Tell me, will Biden pack the court? Yes or no? Will he raise taxes? Will he ban fracking? Ask him what his accomplishments are in his 47 years in office. How about asking him about the comments he made previously that he didn't want minorities integrated into schools because he didn't want his kids to go to school in a "racial jungle?" Ask him why his crime bill put so many blacks, which he referred to as "predators" into prison for small crimes and why during his 8 years in the white house he's never lifted a finger to rectify it?

How many of these questions do you have the answer to?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

2126

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@eoten: Stop flipping things and debate in good faith! He did duck out of it!

1. No

2. Only on the rich, Trump will to

3. Yes, only no new fracking

4. Been answered and you ignored it

5. Old news from a different time

6. Back that up

Avatar image for HoolaHoopMan
HoolaHoopMan

11755

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 11755 Posts

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Biden isn't the chicken sh*t that dropped out of a debate and ran off crying from an interview in the last few weeks.

Trump didn't drop out of a debate.

Yea, he did. Quit covering for a coward.

I'm not covering for Biden.

1st post starts with a lie, the 2nd starts with a deflection. This is great.

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

19209

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 19209 Posts

@eoten: To add insult to injury, he also chickened out of an interview recently.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#28 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2012 Posts

@mattbbpl: With who?

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

19209

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 19209 Posts

@eoten: Lesley Stahl.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#30 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2012 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@eoten: Lesley Stahl.

You mean the one that went on for 40 of the 45 allotted minutes? Chickening out of an interview is when you hide in your basement instead of actually having one.

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

19209

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 19209 Posts

@eoten: Yeah, he chickened out as soon as she asked a tough question, lol.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#32 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2012 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@eoten: Lesley Stahl.

Here, I'll ask you the same questions I asked someone else, who isn't going to answer them. But if the press is doing their job with Joe Biden, you should be able to answer most of them.

Will Biden pack the court? Yes or no? Will he raise taxes? Will he ban fracking? Ask him what his accomplishments are in his 47 years in office. How about asking him about the comments he made previously that he didn't want minorities integrated into schools because he didn't want his kids to go to school in a "racial jungle?" Ask him why his crime bill put so many blacks, which he referred to as "predators" into prison for small crimes and why during his 8 years in the white house he's never lifted a finger to rectify it?

How many of these questions do you have the answer to?

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

48540

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#33 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 48540 Posts

Woooof, this thread went downhill fast. Not that it started with much, but hey...

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Biden isn't the chicken sh*t that dropped out of a debate and ran off crying from an interview in the last few weeks.

Trump didn't drop out of a debate, the rules were unilaterally changed. The debate commission broke the agreement. Trying to blame Trump for that is in itself a chicken-shit comment. Joe has the debate commission on his side, he has almost every major media network on his side, and yet, he can't leave an interview because he's too much of a pussy to actually have one with anything more than the simplest questions about what his favorite flavor of ice cream is. Because that's important when electing a president.

A debate is a debate. He should want to do it simply because it gets his face, voice, and message out there.

Citing technicalities as an excuse is the only chicken-shit thing going on here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

2126

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#34 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@eoten: I answered you and you ignored it because you don’t want an answer.

Also those questions are irrelevant to the topic and are just deflections.

Avatar image for joshrmeyer
JoshRMeyer

11329

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35  Edited By JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 11329 Posts

@thegreatchomp: Biden said he wouldn't ban fracking...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/business/ban-fracking-biden-trump-job-jobs/index.html

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#36 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2012 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

@eoten: I answered you and you ignored it because you don’t want an answer.

Also those questions are irrelevant to the topic and are just deflections.

No they're not. Because if Biden actually had a real interview, and anyone in the media had the guys to press him on it, or his campaign wasn't shady as ****, you'd be able to answer a few of those questions. Don't you believe voters have a right to know the answers to them?

Avatar image for joshrmeyer
JoshRMeyer

11329

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 11329 Posts

@eoten: Biden answered some of those questions at the last town hall. He basically said he would pack the court depending on what Trump does, and we know what he's going to do, so yes, Biden will pack the court. He said "Well first of all I [want to] make it clear, I do not propose banning fracking," so that answers that. I forget what he said about his crime bill but it was asked.

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

19209

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 19209 Posts

@eoten: Woof, straw man much?

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#39  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2012 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Woooof, this thread went downhill fast. Not that it started with much, but hey...

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Biden isn't the chicken sh*t that dropped out of a debate and ran off crying from an interview in the last few weeks.

Trump didn't drop out of a debate, the rules were unilaterally changed. The debate commission broke the agreement. Trying to blame Trump for that is in itself a chicken-shit comment. Joe has the debate commission on his side, he has almost every major media network on his side, and yet, he can't leave an interview because he's too much of a pussy to actually have one with anything more than the simplest questions about what his favorite flavor of ice cream is. Because that's important when electing a president.

A debate is a debate. He should want to do it simply because it gets his face, voice, and message out there.

Citing technicalities as an excuse is the only chicken-shit thing going on here.

It's not technicalities, it's correcting a baseless and salacious accusation. Facts matter. Trump didn't back out, the debate commission did, that's simply stating a fact. Why are facts so scary to the left?

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

48540

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#40 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 48540 Posts

@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Woooof, this thread went downhill fast. Not that it started with much, but hey...

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Biden isn't the chicken sh*t that dropped out of a debate and ran off crying from an interview in the last few weeks.

Trump didn't drop out of a debate, the rules were unilaterally changed. The debate commission broke the agreement. Trying to blame Trump for that is in itself a chicken-shit comment. Joe has the debate commission on his side, he has almost every major media network on his side, and yet, he can't leave an interview because he's too much of a pussy to actually have one with anything more than the simplest questions about what his favorite flavor of ice cream is. Because that's important when electing a president.

A debate is a debate. He should want to do it simply because it gets his face, voice, and message out there.

Citing technicalities as an excuse is the only chicken-shit thing going on here.

It's not technicalities, it's correcting a baseless and salacious accusation. Facts matter. Trump didn't back out, the debate commission did, that's simply stating a fact.

How did the commission back out?

Avatar image for Planeforger
Planeforger

18479

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#41 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 18479 Posts

@zaryia said:

What is this thread lol......

This thread is an accurate little snapshot of the United States right now.

Two different communities living two different realities, and each side cannot stand the other.

Trump split the nation to put himself in power, and even if Biden wins, I have no idea if the US will ever recover.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

14149

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42 Zaryia  Online
Member since 2016 • 14149 Posts

Stahl: What about people with preexisting conditions?Trump: I'll protect it. Will be totally protected.Stahl: How? Trump: They'll be protected, Lesley.Stahl: How?Trump: I mean the people with preexisting conditions are going to be protected.Stahl: How?Trump: As they are now.Stahl: How?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

2126

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#43 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@eoten: I answered all of them, you continue to deflect because you don’t want an answer.