SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8208 Posts

Truckers have been protesting against the vaccine mandates. They have been blocking major highways in protest on the Canadian border. They were on their way to the capital and then Tredeu left the city due to security concerns... which then turned into him getting covid even though he's vaxxed and boosted lol

People are over the mandates, over being told you need cards to move freely or shop at stores. Forcing businesses to discriminate based on government mandates. Its obvious government overreach. People are over it.

Good on these truckers, **** em.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rupa-subramanya-freedom-convoy-dismantles-stereotypes-about-who-is-opposed-to-vaccine-mandates

"While just about everyone is angry at lockdowns and restrictions, and this cuts across party lines, the impact of the protests are most existential for the Conservative party, which clearly is divided on whether to embrace or shun the protestors. While party leader Erin O’Toole has tried to maintain a studious neutrality, while a few, such as Pierre Poilievre, have reached out to them.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has derided the protestors as a “fringe” whose views are unacceptable, but it’s clear the protest movement is much more than that. Tell the guy who lost his job or the family that lost their nephew to suicide that they’re just a fringe."

https://www.northcountrypublicradio.org/news/story/45264/20220129/quot-freedom-convoy-quot-against-pandemic-mandates-arrives-in-ottawa

“We’re not anti-vaccine,” said Carter.

Gauthier said the couple was planning to visit their American relatives this past Christmas but had to cancel when the federal government restored the mandatory COVID-19 test requirement for Canadians returning home.

Many of the convoy supporters are mistrustful of journalists or are reluctant to be identified by name. A couple from Moncton, New Brunswick joined the convoy in Rivière-du-Loup Quebec.

“This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to stand up for the freedoms and rights of all Canadians with no division, period,” said the man.

Since the pandemic began, the couple has adapted their lives to live without observing any COVID-19-related mandates and restrictions. They have not worn masks once to go shopping or pick up take-out food.

“We are the example to show you can still live without mandates,” said the man.

“It’s a request, not a law,” he said.

He is self-employed and she works from home. They have arranged to have all deliveries and pickups made outdoors or curbside.

He believes a mandate is something an individual only must abide by if they consent to it.

“Everybody just assumes they have to.”

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

r/ottawa is a goldmine right now. Stories of people who are traumatized by the terrorist honking; sleeping in sound proof bathroom, pets shitting all over the house, wife having to "stay with someone else for a bit", crying about Terry Fox statue being "desecrated" (they put a little trucker hat on him).

Normally I'd feel for people like that, but these are the same people who cheer other statues that they don't like being toppled, and businesses being burned to the ground for no reason. Something a lot less violent happening in their own back yard and they can't take it. Hypocrites.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

These guys ROCK, and the main stream media is losing their shit, trying every tactic in the book to smear these guys.

Was gonna start a thread on it, but I've been too busy posting actual video evidence debunking some of the BS they're coming up with.

For starters:

"Tey had a confederate flag in the group!"

Oh, this guy? Who hid his face, and was called out/asked to leave?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1487602364416675841

There were NAZI flags! And you ARE the company you keep!

Oh really? This guy, who someone managed to snap a still photo of, in an age where every camera has video, and clearly looks like he's walking away from everyone else? So compelling! The same dude was captured in another camera shot, and he had a professional camera man with him. Bloody LOL.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 appariti0n

@vl4d_l3nin said:

r/ottawa is a goldmine right now. Stories of people who are traumatized by the terrorist honking; sleeping in sound proof bathroom, pets shitting all over the house, wife having to "stay with someone else for a bit", crying about Terry Fox statue being "desecrated" (they put a little trucker hat on him).

Normally I'd feel for people like that, but these are the same people who cheer other statues that they don't like being toppled, and businesses being burned to the ground for no reason. Something a lot less violent happening in their own back yard and they can't take it. Hypocrites.

I know right? A trucker hat, making Terry hold a sign and a Canadian flag is "desecration". The Mayor of Ottawa said it's "unacceptable under any circumstance"!

Oh reallly? Nobody seemed to mind when this happened:

Or this:

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@girlusocrazy: It's always a loud minority that cause the problems.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By appariti0n
@girlusocrazy said:

"To the nearly 90 per cent of truckers across the country who have gotten vaccinated, who continue working hard to keep us fed and keep our economy moving, thank you... We have relied on you and you can rely on us to continue to stand with you and allow you to do your jobs safely."

“We have seen over the past many, many months, Conservative politicians sharing disinformation about vaccines, encouraging conspiracy theories online and I think [conservative party leader] Erin O’Toole is going to need to reflect very carefully on how he’s walking a path that supports these people who do not represent truckers, let alone the vast majority of Canadians.”

"Yes, the concerns expressed by a few people gathering in Ottawa right now are not new, not surprising, are heard, but are a continuation of what we’ve unfortunately seen in disinformation and misinformation online, conspiracy theorists about microchips, about god knows what else that goes with the tinfoil hats,"

- Trudeau

Link

With 90% of the truckers vaccinated it seems like the protest is just a vocal minority and doesn't represent what the majority wants. In addition, American truckers have joined in, so many of the voices in the convoy don't even represent the country at all but want to influence those in Canada.

Wrong. You're conflating vaccination rates with approval of restrictions. Just like our media. Those against restrictions are the MAJORITY, yet we were called a "fringe minority" by our own PM.

Tiklandian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tiklandian
Member since 2020 • 126 Posts
@sargentd said:
Loading Video...

Truckers have been protesting against the vaccine mandates. They have been blocking major highways in protest on the Canadian border. They were on their way to the capital and then Tredeu left the city due to security concerns... which then turned into him getting covid even though he's vaxxed and boosted lol

People are over the mandates, over being told you need cards to move freely or shop at stores. Forcing businesses to discriminate based on government mandates. Its obvious government overreach. People are over it.

I can only imagine the rock bottom average IQ of this group. Blocking roads because they are uneducated on science. Great.

This virus has really shown how absolutely stupid people can be.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 appariti0n

@tiklandian:

I can only imagine the rock bottom average IQ of this group.

Blocking roads because they are uneducated on science. Great.

Smarter than those who think this is an "anti-vax" protest, or that all of these people are unvaxxed.

Tiklandian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tiklandian

@appariti0n said:

@tiklandian:

I can only imagine the rock bottom average IQ of this group.

Blocking roads because they are uneducated on science. Great.

Smarter than those who think this is an "anti-vax" protest, or that all of these people are unvaxxed.

Nah, they are far more dumb. Blocking raods because they want the virus to last longer and kill more people is a lot worse than subjective views on a definition.

Anti-vaxxer Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

: a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandatingvaccinationSome self-identified anti-vaxxers are vehemently against all vaccines. Some are skeptical of specific vaccines …

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 appariti0n

@tiklandian: Nice, you specifically looked for a definition that includes opposition to mandates in it's definition.

Yet here's the first one that comes up on a google search:

"a person who is opposed to vaccination, typically a parent who does not wish to vaccinate their child."

If your definition is true, I've vaxxed myself, and would encourage my friends to do the same. But I don't support forcing or coercing anyone into it. What does that make me? Anti-vaxxer, or anti-mandate?

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By appariti0n

@girlusocrazy:

"You're confusing restrictions on private indoor gatherings, social gatherings in public spaces, hospital visitations, dining at restaurants, attendance at sports events, etc with requirements for truckers coming in/out of the country to be vaccinated."

Huh? "restrictions" means restrictions. Mandates for vaccination, masking, social gatherings are all restrictions.

This really surprises me, becuase you're usually more of a critical thinker than this. Yet you immediately conflated 90% vaccination rates with broad approval for mandates. When I've just shown you that's not the case.

Now, how would YOU feel if your leader incidated you had an unacceptable, fringe minority view, when in reality your view is the MAJORITY view?

Do you not see this is how people like Trump end up in power?

Tiklandian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Tiklandian
@appariti0n said:

@tiklandian: Nice, you specifically looked for a definition that includes opposition to mandates in it's definition.

Whenever I think of definitions I think of Merriam Webster, ever since I was a child. Sorry for that. It's always been my go to.

@appariti0n said:

Yet here's the first one that comes up on a google search:

"a person who is opposed to vaccination, typically a parent who does not wish to vaccinate their child."

If your definition is true, I've vaxxed myself, and would encourage my friends to do the same. But I don't support forcing or coercing anyone into it. What does that make me? Anti-vaxxer, or anti-mandate?

This is why I said subjective. We can argue this all day. No side is "stupid" for the specifics on this definition.

However, neither of us will argue blocking roads over vaccines that work very well is not stupid. So yeah, it's more dumb.

These truckers are a joke and an embarrassment.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 appariti0n

@tiklandian: We shall see. Some of our state run media up here is already reporting that public opinion is shifting towards dropping all restrictions.

One of them even going to so far as to say "mandates/restrictions may lift soon, but it didn't have anything to do with Truckers" :P

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

I thought blocking traffic wasn't cool?

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 appariti0n

@girlusocrazy: Ok, even if we defer to your poll which is older, that's still 28% who believe truckers shouldn't need to be vaccinated to cross the border.

I know you didn't say this, our PM did. But would you say that 28% of any population is a "Fringe minority" holding an "unacceptable view"? And do you think that's an acceptable position for a leader who is supposed to represent all Canadians to take?

Completely independant of what any polls says, does it even make sense to you to hold up truckers at the border, to stop a disease that's already all over the place on both sides of the border? Where the population is already largely vaccinated, and has had plenty of time to get vaccinated?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SargentD

@tiklandian said:
@sargentd said:
Loading Video...

I can only imagine the rock bottom average IQ of this group. Blocking roads because they are uneducated on science. Great.

This virus has really shown how absolutely stupid people can be.

Low IQ statement. Showing everyone that you cant understand why people oppose government mandates that restricts people from moving freely, buying goods, or working to feed their families. This has absolutely nothing to do with the "science "and everything to do with government over reach and freedom.

I'm vaxxed and boosted and these government mandates for the most part have been arbitrary bullshit.

People have the right to make the choice to get the vaccine. You don't get to just walk all over people and force them to do it by threatening to take their livelihood from them using the power of the state.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SargentD
Loading Video...

live stream

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SargentD
@appariti0n said:

@girlusocrazy: Ok, even if we defer to your poll which is older, that's still 28% who believe truckers shouldn't need to be vaccinated to cross the border.

I know you didn't say this, our PM did. But would you say that 28% of any population is a "Fringe minority" holding an "unacceptable view"? And do you think that's an acceptable position for a leader who is supposed to represent all Canadians to take?

Completely independant of what any polls says, does it even make sense to you to hold up truckers at the border, to stop a disease that's already all over the place on both sides of the border? Where the population is already largely vaccinated, and has had plenty of time to get vaccinated?

It makes 0 sense.

Its an arbitrary rule that follows zero "science".

Its just more government over reach to try and punish people.

Like my old governor Northam. He placed all these Arbitrary rules on the restaurants and bars, Occupancy limits, vaccine requirements, Stuff like not letting bars and restaurants serve alcohol after 10pm. That was after straight up not letting restaurants serve alcohol in general at all, you could only get it from your liquor store which in my state of VA is state owned and ran, so of coarse everyone else couldn't serve it but the state still wanted their money. That lasted about a month until they realized they were gutting and raping the service industry and they walked back on it because people were loosing everything they had worked their whole lives for.

People are only going to take but so much until they just start ignoring the state entirely and at its worst actively fight back against it.

Tiklandian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tiklandian
@sargentd said:

Low IQ statement.

Not as low as this thread.

Being against vaccines mandates (which is being against vaccinations btw) is dumb on it's own. Blocking roads and being a general nuisance due to having a dumb opinion is even more dumb.

These dumb people should be dumb at home, not in the streets.

@sargentd said:

Low IQ statement. Showing everyone that you cant understand why people oppose government mandates that restricts people from moving freely, buying goods, or working to feed their families. This has absolutely nothing to do with the "science "and everything to do with government over reach and freedom.

Vaccine Mandates are old. Next to no one cared before. People only care now due to politics.

@sargentd said:

People have the right to make the choice to get the vaccine.

Except before Covid, then it was fine. Because reasons. lol.

This entire situation is a result of mass vaccine misinformation during Covid btw. Which is why these idiots, and you, didn't care about vaccine mandates before Covid. 😉

@sargentd said:

It makes 0 sense.

Its just more government over reach to try and punish people.

It does follow science. Mandates increase vaccination rates. Increased vaccination rates reduce death and disease.

Facts win. You're only against this because of mis-information. And that alone.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SargentD

@tiklandian: your whole take boils down to "protesting is stupid" and that's low iq

Tiklandian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Tiklandian
@sargentd said:

@tiklandian: your whole take boils down to "protesting is stupid" and that's low iq

Is blocking major highways "just protesting"? Is that legal in Canada? If this was not disruptive my "take" wouldn't be as harsh. But they are being extremely disruptive because of due to being wrong on vaccines and laws.

All because you were tricked by conservatives on Facbook? Man imagine doing stupid shit because some weirdo on Facebook lied to you about Covid.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SargentD

@tiklandian: bringing up Facebook when nobody has brought up Facebook. Low IQ.

Convoy blocking traffic is a form of peaceful protest sorry it upsets you. Protests can be disruptive, that's the point.

Due to being wrong on laws how?

Waste of time, this is a low IQ conversation.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts
@tiklandian said:
@sargentd said:

Is blocking major highways "just protesting"? Is that legal in Canada? If this was not disruptive my "take" wouldn't be as harsh. But they are being extremely disruptive because of due to being wrong on vaccines and laws.

All because you were tricked by conservatives on Facbook? Man imagine doing stupid shit because some weirdo on Facebook lied to you about Covid.

The protests are not about the efficacy of vaccines, but vaccine mandates.

Disobeying laws is not "wrong". If it is done peacefully, it's called civil disobedience and it's a cornerstone of protest.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@sargentd said:

Convoy blocking traffic is a form of peaceful protest sorry it upsets you. Protests can be disruptive, that's the point.

I agree. I'm highlighting this because the inverse was very much argued here a year ago.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SargentD

@mattbbpl said:
@sargentd said:

I agree. I'm highlighting this because the inverse was very much argued here a year ago.

Never been against peaceful protests.

But for the record, burning down peoples businesses, looting, and destroying property does not count as a peaceful protest.

Those are riots.

Tiklandian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tiklandian
@sargentd said:

Not as low IQ as this thread or the truckers.

@sargentd said:

It does follow science. Mandates increase vaccination rates. Increased vaccination rates reduce death and disease.

@vl4d_l3nin said:

Waste of time,

Like these protests.

@vl4d_l3nin said:

Disobeying laws is not "wrong". If it is done peacefully, it's called civil disobedience and it's a cornerstone of protest.

Blocking roads because they want more people to die of Covid is some dumb stuff.

Did they have permits for these protests or not?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@mattbbpl said:
@sargentd said:

You're not allowed to impede others with your protests unless you have a permit to do so in the US though.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mattbbpl said:
@sargentd said:

You're not allowed to impede others with your protests unless you have a permit to do so in the US though.

blacks also weren't allowed in white only spaces before the civil rights movement.

But then Sit-Ins became a thing. should have gotten a permit

Tiklandian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Tiklandian
@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mattbbpl said:
@sargentd said:

blacks also weren't allowed in white only spaces before the civil rights movement.

Comparing the Civil Rights movement to being wrong on a vaccine (which you are ONLY against due to your politics, as seen by none of these people giving a shit about mandates prior to Covid).

Nice.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SargentD

@tiklandian said:
@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mattbbpl said:
@sargentd said:

Comparing the Civil Rights movement to being wrong on a vaccine (which you are ONLY against due to your politics, as seen by none of these people giving a shit about mandates prior to Covid).

Nice.

again low IQ response still thinking this is about the science behind the vaccine.

This is about restriction of movement, this is about having freedom of choice, people have been upset at these government mandates from the beginning and it crosses party lines. This is not about the science behind vaccines. Government over reach. You don't get it.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SargentD

Low IQ officials, get these idiots out of these positions

Loading Video...

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By appariti0n

@sargentd: These people actually WANT this to be another Jan 6th, so they'll have justification to dismiss any and all support for it. Utterly vile.

"These trucks could be used as weapons! durr hurr!"

Tiklandian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Tiklandian

@sargentd said:

again low IQ response still thinking this is about the science behind the vaccine.

Low IQ for being against mandates that have been around for decades/centuries and you didn't care until your party told you to care.

@sargentd said:

This is not about the science behind vaccines .

Sure.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

shut up and drive

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SargentD
@appariti0n said:

@sargentd: These people actually WANT this to be another Jan 6th, so they'll have justification to dismiss any and all support for it. Utterly vile.

"These trucks could be used as weapons! durr hurr!"

100%, its powerful and they hate it.

Expect more and more absurd lies to try and misrepresent them as "radicals" by the state and the media.

people are waking up to this BS though, there's hope. Not everyone is stuck in the psychosis.

It only makes their propaganda look more ridiculous, they are idiots.

Tiklandian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Tiklandian

@sargentd Stay classy,

Swastikas displayed at Canadian protests against vaccination mandates - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Swastikas, other hate symbols displayed at Canadian protest against COVID mandates | The Times of Israel

This totally isn't just about politics and the fact your political leaning ended up falling for vaccine misinformation.

From soup kitchen harassment to confederate flags: Controversial moments from the Canadian trucker convoy protest | The Independent

You totally were against mandates before 2021 (Spoilers: You weren't. In fact 96% of you vacced your kids prior to all of this due to MANDATES . 🤣)

@comp_atkins said:

shut up and drive

Lmao!

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SargentD

The left is going to push anyone with a more populous outlook away from their party. Independents, libertarians, moderates, hell even anarchists don't want anything to do with this big government control BS.

The party of being controlled by the state, of being threatened by the state with your livelihood, the party of controlling where you can go, if you can be allowed to buy food at a Walmart, the party of keeping children out of schools, the party of licking boots, the party of defending big tech monopolies, the party of censorship, the party against protesting the state, a party of identity politics over logic, a party of losers. Here in the states the narrative coming from the democrats has done a complete 180 in the past 10 years. They are some trash. What happened to Occupy wallstreet, all those liberals must have died.

I've always hated the GOP but god I hate this modern day democrat party so much more. Ill be a right winger just to irritate them at this point. If the democrats hate freedom loving people then ill hate the democrats. They have turned into everything they used to hate.

Loading Video...

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 appariti0n

@tiklandian: LOL , you're late. I already addressed your fake news in my first post. Scroll up.

But hey, if you really want conclusive evidence, why don't you go get a swastika flag, and pay someone to record themselves while walking into the crowd to see what happens? Or even better, do it yourself. :D

Tiklandian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Tiklandian
@sargentd said:

The left

Muh left.

Vaccine Mandates in Historical Context | Canadian Museum of History (historymuseum.ca)

Just admit you're wrong and easily brain washed. It's easier that way.

@sargentd said:

I've always hated the GOP but god I hate this modern day democrat party so much more.

Hey man why don't I see posts of your complaining about the mandates before Covid? You know, the ones resulting in over 95% child vacc rates 😉

It's as if....this is all fabricated from ignorance....

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

I've always hated the GOP

Yet at every turn you've defended what they've done. Including when they tried to overturn the election. I don't think you ever hated the GOP but use that to attempt an appearance of neutrality.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Stupid policy choice by the Federal govt.

For the past 20 months there has been an exception for long haul border crossing truckers. First when there weren't vaccines and then an exemption after vaccines became available.

Federal govts on both sides of the border are illogical by removing exemptions on both sides. Fucking stupid is an apt description.

Exemptions are made based upon cost benefit relationships.

From Canada's perspective the estimated unvaccinated long haul trucker population affected is about 16,000 to a max of 20,000 individuals.

In the last 30 days, at least 500,000 new omicron cases have been verified by testing. It is believed that actual totals are up to 10 times higher because testing has only been completed on the most vulnerable and people admitted to hospital. So the range is likely 1 to 5 million actual cases.

Factor1: Reversal of the exemption impacts a tiny number of people relative to total population and relative to potential net new infections compared to the preexisting wide spread prevalence of omicron.

Factor2: The population impacted by the change is by its very nature less social (as in contact with others) than the large majority of population segments. Long haul trucking is a solitary profession compared to most. You drive. You often have a sleeper. You drive some more. You stop infrequently compared to cars. You are still subject to whatever local rules are enforced at truck stops and cafes. Compared to most demographics these people have limited social contact.

Factor3: The reason these people were given an exemption in the first place was because of the importance placed upon their profession for all of society. This was the cost benefit analysis. Zero has changed on the benefit. The cost has decreased because omicron is less deadly, these people do not directly engage with most at risk populations, and vaccination rates are high.

Factor4: The US govt has also announced the same change in policy. If Bob jumps off the bridge, is it wise to follow? Or should one try to talk Bob off the ledge?

Conclusion: Frankly, this decision by the Canadian Federal gov't was both entirely political and entirely fucking stupid. Sadly, most of my shallow thinking fellow citizens will not see this for what it is. Just one more reason why I hate all politicians. Pretending that this decision is sound policy from a cost benefit analysis in the face of the actual public health factors on the ground is laughable.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 appariti0n

@sargentd: Ok so.... this needs to be verified, as it's still just a rumor

But god damn this is funny as hell if true.

Mayor of Ottawa calls towing companies to start towing all those semis out of there.

Except you need an equally big truck to to big trucks.

The towing company responses so far? "Sorry, we got COVID"

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/02/01/yaaas-mayor-of-ottawa-allegedly-called-tow-truck-companies-to-remove-trucks-from-city-streets-and-their-response-is-the-stuff-of-legend-watch/

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic

@appariti0n said:

@sargentd: Ok so.... this needs to be verified, as it's still just a rumor

But god damn this is funny as hell if true.

Mayor of Ottawa calls towing companies to start towing all those semis out of there.

Except you need an equally big truck to to big trucks.

The towing company responses so far? "Sorry, we got COVID"

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/02/01/yaaas-mayor-of-ottawa-allegedly-called-tow-truck-companies-to-remove-trucks-from-city-streets-and-their-response-is-the-stuff-of-legend-watch/

False

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SargentD
@tiklandian said:
@sargentd said:

The left

Muh left.

Vaccine Mandates in Historical Context | Canadian Museum of History (historymuseum.ca)

Just admit you're wrong and easily brain washed. It's easier that way.

@sargentd said:

I've always hated the GOP but god I hate this modern day democrat party so much more.

Hey man why don't I see posts of your complaining about the mandates before Covid? You know, the ones resulting in over 95% child vacc rates 😉

It's as if....this is all fabricated from ignorance....

I've always been against these mandates for this novel virus with such a high survival rate. This isn't polio or smallpox so save your links. My stance has always been let people make their own decision. You come from a place of wanting to force people.

You are letting the government take measures that are absurd. The mandates put on these truckers were stupid and follow no science. Its political. Especially with the newest strand getting passed around between vaccinated people like its nobody's business. While we all line up for our 4th and 5th boosters because they don't work as well as newer strands come out. I'm not even anti vax... im boosted, who are they protecting with these absurd mandates, the unvaxxed? the vaxxed?

you are brainwashed

Loading Video...
SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SargentD

platforms were banning people for claiming vaccinated individuals can still catch and spread covid a year ago. whens that omnicron booster coming out?