Flynn to testify that Trump campaign asked him to contact Russia!

• 63 results
Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Things just got REAL! I hope this treasonous piece of crap takes the whole White House down with him.

https://news.vice.com/story/mike-flynn-trump-campaign-told-me-to-contact-the-russians

Here, have Trumps 2020 campaign theme song.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

I imagine unless he says trump specifically told him to do it that it will not touch the president...or they'll say that Flynn was just a coffee boy

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Shewgenja

@drlostrib: Whether it leads to an actual impeachment proceeding is tertiary to the fact that the cloud of such an accusation will hang over every last thing this administration does. First lame duck super majority in US history :)))

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@drlostrib: Whether it leads to an actual impeachment proceeding is tertiary to the fact that the cloud of such an accusation will hang over every last thing this administration does. First lame duck super majority in US history :)))

like they give a shit what the fake news, lamestream media thinks. President just needs fox and friends to continue to suck his dick

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shewgenja

@drlostrib: I understand the sentiment but without being able to rely on Congress to pass an agenda because the risk of being voted out in their respective districts is far too high, the Chump can be make-believe President for the next three years all he wants. His wall is dead. His supporters won't be able to propel him without any political victories. It's a house of Cards falling.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38676 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Things just got REAL! I hope this treasonous piece of crap takes the whole White House down with him.

https://news.vice.com/story/mike-flynn-trump-campaign-told-me-to-contact-the-russians

Here, have Trumps 2020 campaign theme song.

Loading Video...

**** the SU and all but damn that was a good anthem.

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

Here's an Interesting take on the Flynn story from someone who knows more than any bloviating blowhard on any network or leftwing rag like "vice". So Mueller allowed his best witness for obstruction (Comey) testify before Congress, admit to leaking and write a book. And now his would-be best witness for Trump collusion has confessed to being a liar.

Loading Video...

Though I'm sure it will be chalked up as "fake news" by you guys since it appeared on FOX, while you guys continue to champion CNN, WaPo, Politico, etc...oh teh ironing.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@frank_castle: Flynn's his witness.............Fox is wrong....again.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#10  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Ehmm just a notice , The GOP have a small majority not a super majority.

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Frank_Castle

@LJS9502_basic: @LJS9502_basic: I said as much. Did you bother to actually read my post or watch the video?

And since when is Dershowitz a FOX News employee?

You guys are straight up delusional when it comes to anything regarding Trump.

The left has been constantly banging the “Trump/Russia Collusion” drum for the last 18 months...and where’s it gotten you? Where is even the slightest shred of evidence?

But by all means, keep at it. I encourage it. If the Dems would rather spend all of their time raging over Trump’s latest tweet everyday and searching for an imaginary needle in a haystack instead of rebuilding their platform for 2020...I’m all for it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LJS9502_basic

@frank_castle: FYI at no point in my post did I say Dershowitz worked for Fox. Did you bother reading my post?

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Frank_Castle

@LJS9502_basic: Yeah, I did. You clearly said that FOX was wrong again, when it was Dershowitz who made the claim, who isn’t a FOX employee...and wasn’t wrong...

DerekLoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#15 DerekLoffin
Member since 2002 • 9095 Posts
Loading Video...

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@frank_castle said:

Here's an Interesting take on the Flynn story from someone who knows more than any bloviating blowhard on any network or leftwing rag like "vice". So Mueller allowed his best witness for obstruction (Comey) testify before Congress, admit to leaking and write a book. And now his would-be best witness for Trump collusion has confessed to being a liar.

Though I'm sure it will be chalked up as "fake news" by you guys since it appeared on FOX, while you guys continue to champion CNN, WaPo, Politico, etc...oh teh ironing.

This is what we call 'damage control'. Keep spinning a top policy adviser facing jail time as 'nothing'. What will you regurgitate when the next person in line is nailed?

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Frank_Castle

@HoolaHoopMan: I never said it was nothing in regards to Flynn. I’m simply saying that jackshit will come of this in regards to Trump/Russia collusion.

Plenty of goofy libs, and I strongly suspect you were also in this camp, thought that Trump would be taken down when Comey took the stand 6 months ago...and what came of it? Trump went unscathed and all it really did was backfire in Dems faces and put the heat on shady-ass libs like Susan Rice and Debbie Wasserman Shultz. Not to mention expose what a spineless pussy Comey is.

But hey, keep that hope alive...lol

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

ABC News reported that Flynn “is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria.”

So like.... where's the collusion? Whats the problem?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HoolaHoopMan

@frank_castle said:

@HoolaHoopMan: I never said it was nothing in regards to Flynn. I’m simply saying that jackshit will come of this in regards to Trump/Russia collusion.

Plenty of goofy libs, and I strongly suspect you were also in this camp, thought that Trump would be taken down when Comey took the stand 6 months ago...and what came of it? Trump went unscathed and all it really did was backfire in Dems faces and put the heat on shady-ass libs like Susan Rice and Debbie Wasserman Shultz. Not to mention expose what a spineless pussy Comey is.

But hey, keep that hope alive...lol

Keep thinking that nothing will come of it. He pleaded guilty to facilitate the investigation including more people. Plea deals are made specifically for this reason.

Keep deflecting all you want, it's not going to stop when you simply bury your head in the sand.

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Frank_Castle

@HoolaHoopMan: Nothing will come of it. Once again, go ahead and remind me about how Comey was supposedly going to burn Trump’s ass when he took the stand 6 months ago...

Delusional libs around the country were taking off from work and filling pubs at 8 in the morning with bated breath...only to be delivered a swift kick to the balls lol.

It also came out today that the FBI had to fire an agent involved with the Mueller collusion investigation because he’s been sending a shitload of anti-Trump texts. So much for a fair and unbiased investigation, huh?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LJS9502_basic

@kod said:

ABC News reported that Flynn “is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria.”

So like.... where's the collusion? Whats the problem?

What?

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KOD

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Keep thinking that nothing will come of it. He pleaded guilty to facilitate the investigation including more people. Plea deals are made specifically for this reason.

Keep deflecting all you want, it's not going to stop when you simply bury your head in the sand.

I gotta say, im with the Trumpets on this one. There does not seem to be anything here and then to top it off, we know how this whole Russia started... as basically a lie/diversion by the DNC to get people to ignore the Podesta EMails... and with neoliberals it seemed to work. She said squirrel and all the fake liberals turned their heads and said "where?", instead of focusing on evidence of the single most corrupted campaign America has ever seen. Since then at most we have a tweet by Trumps son that does not demonstrate anything, Trumps campaign seeking information on Hillary in Russia which Hillary knew about because she did the same exact thing to Trump, and then Flynn contacting Russia to discuss ISIS and Syria, while Obama gave Russia military secrets on ISIS and Syria (multiple times, its public knowledge, look it up). Of course, this is called diplomacy. This is why the red scare 3.0 makes no sense to begin with.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LJS9502_basic

@kod said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

I gotta say, im with the Trumpets on this one. There does not seem to be anything here and then to top it off, we know how this whole Russia started... as basically a lie/diversion by the DNC to get people to ignore the Podesta EMails... and with neoliberals it seemed to work. She said squirrel and all the fake liberals turned their heads and said "where?", instead of focusing on evidence of the single most corrupted campaign America has ever seen.

Have you been any attention at all to what's been happening? Because it doesn't seem like you have.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HoolaHoopMan

@kod said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

I gotta say, im with the Trumpets on this one. There does not seem to be anything here and then to top it off, we know how this whole Russia started... as basically a lie/diversion by the DNC to get people to ignore the Podesta EMails... and with neoliberals it seemed to work. She said squirrel and all the fake liberals turned their heads and said "where?", instead of focusing on evidence of the single most corrupted campaign America has ever seen.

We literally have people going to jail, what fucking planet do you live on? People have admitted guilt on issues here. But please bring it back to the DNC again like you always do. Want to go on a tangent about hanging treasonous people again?

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KOD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@kod said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Have you been any attention at all to what's been happening? Because it doesn't seem like you have.

Are there facts im missing? FACTS, not your or anyone else's presumptions, but facts. Its possible, between work and fortnite i have not been keeping up with the news as much as i usually do. But as far as im aware no major stories have come out that i did not mention.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KOD

@HoolaHoopMan said:

We literally have people going to jail, what fucking planet do you live on? People have admitted guilt on issues here. But please bring it back to the DNC again like you always do. Want to go on a tangent about hanging treasonous people again?

Are they going to jail for treason or are they going to jail for things like... abstraction of court for lying about something? How does this Flynn thing confirm any kind of collusion? At first he lied (which is a toss up for me), then he didnt. Part of federal deals is you have to then tell the truth and the feds have to be able to verify what you're saying. So where is this collusion from this story? He contacted the Russians to discuss ISIS and Syria.... who cares? This is called international diplomacy, every president after the cold war has done it with Russia... so whats the fucking problem?

This is where we hit a major disconnect. Many of you guys who believe in this Russia shit, seem to have a very delusional idea of what Russia and America's relationship was like up until the claims made by Hillary. Its not 1981 anymore, in 2007 we were not living in a red scare, afraid of Russia, we were working with them as an ally. This is true from the mid 90s until the day Hillary made those bullshit claims that by her own admittance, she could not possibly know at that time. And of course, when you look into her history you know one of her mentors was one of the men who propagated the old cold war scare..... something that we now know was about 90% bullshit.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HoolaHoopMan

@kod said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Are they going to jail for treason or are they going to jail for things like... abstraction of court for lying about something? How does this Flynn thing confirm any kind of collusion? At first he lied (which is a toss up for me), then he didnt. Part of federal deals is you have to then tell the truth and the feds have to be able to verify what you're saying. So where is this collusion from this story?

So what, lying and obstruction of justice aren't worthy of pursuing now? Are you under the impression that the investigation is solely about collusion, because it isn't.

And again, Flynn has just admitted to lying to the FBI about contacting Russian officials at the behest of others in the administration. This isn't over, and if the only thing you 'care' about is collusion (ignoring everything else) then I suggest we wait. Flynn took a plea deal since he will be used against others.

Very telling when you call for the murder and lynching of people in another thread (where no laws were broken), yet we have evidence of laundering, obstruction, and outright ADMISSION of guilt and you suddenly aren't 'convinced'.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KOD

@HoolaHoopMan said:

So what, lying and obstruction of justice aren't worthy of pursuing now?

Did i say that? Did i even remotely come close to saying that? Or is this you avoiding addressing points made?

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Are you under the impression that the investigation is solely about collusion, because it isn't.

No? So its just a coincidence that this is brought up every single time something like this comes up? Its just a coincidence that when people speak on these issues, they think its some link to collusion? This thread is littered with people who think this is evidence of collusion, including yourself.

@HoolaHoopMan said:

And again, Flynn has just admitted to lying to the FBI about contacting Russian officials at the behest of others in the administration. This isn't over, and if the only thing you 'care' about is collusion (ignoring everything else) then I suggest we wait. Flynn took a plea deal since he will be used against others.

Whats everything else? Please explain to me what everything else is.

Im dying to hear what "everything else" is... because while ive lacked attention to this subject for the past month or so, i have kept up with it for the entity of its existence and have not once heard that this is about anything else from the feds or neoliberals.

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Very telling when you call for the murder and lynching of people in another thread (where no laws were broken), yet we have evidence of laundering, obstruction, and outright ADMISSION of guilt and you suddenly aren't 'convinced'.

Who did i call for the murder and lynching of?

Are you referencing my suggesting of what to do with those who remove our democratic republic? Taking them to court, finding them guilty and then giving them the death penalty? Yah, i do suggest this, so did our founding fathers (they didnt suggest the whole court thing).... as did Orwell... those who understand the steps we need to take to protect a democracy, generally understand that this is the path we need to take.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LJS9502_basic

@kod said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@kod said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Are there facts im missing? FACTS, not your or anyone else's presumptions, but facts. Its possible, between work and fortnite i have not been keeping up with the news as much as i usually do. But as far as im aware no major stories have come out that i did not mention.

They're going after falsified statements and obstruction. Flynn is their witness.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 KOD

@LJS9502_basic said:

They're going after falsified statements and obstruction. Flynn is their witness.

Im sorry, was this not included in my evaluation?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic

@kod said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Im sorry, was this not included in my evaluation?

Apparently not if you don't think this will lead anywhere.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By KOD

@LJS9502_basic said:

Im pretty sure i didnt say it didnt lead anywhere, i said that it didnt prove collusion. And then i went on to state that the feds had to verify the honest answer, or they would not get these deals.

Are you done? Because im done with you, you never seem to provide anything of value and most of the time its just me repeating what i already said.

Avatar image for RedEyedMonster8
RedEyedMonster8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 RedEyedMonster8
Member since 2007 • 1348 Posts
@kod said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Im pretty sure i didnt say it didnt lead anywhere, i said that it didnt prove collusion. And then i went on to state that the feds had to verify the honest answer, or they would not get these deals.

Are you done? Because im done with you, you never seem to provide anything of value and most of the time its just me repeating what i already said.

I don't think anyone here is arguing that it proves collusion, they're arguing that it suggests possible collusion. Why would Flynn lie if he has nothing to be afraid of? Why would he get a reduction in his sentence in regards to his testimony if he has nothing to testify about? It doesn't seem to me that you're argument makes any sense.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KOD

@RedEyedMonster8 said:

I don't think anyone here is arguing that it proves collusion, they're arguing that it suggests possible collusion.

They are very much stating it as facts and as if it adds to some imaginary evidence of collusion. From the very start of this thread which suggested having Trump run the Soviet Union national anthem, to Joebones proclaiming Trump colluded with Russia and that anyone (specifically Frank) who didnt believe this is laughed at.... but there's still no evidence of this.

@RedEyedMonster8 said:

Why would Flynn lie if he has nothing to be afraid of? Why would Flynn lie if he has nothing to be afraid of? Why would he get a reduction in his sentence in regards to his testimony if he has nothing to testify about? It doesn't seem to me that you're argument makes any sense.

Trump seems to put people in power who have no idea wtf they are doing and who have no idea whats going on. I dont know, but we do now know what has been accepted by the feds, who had to verify his testimony, and its not anything remotely close to collusion. Again, you're not getting a deal with the feds if they cannot verify your information, especially if you've already lied under oath. You guys cant have this both ways, either you believe the feds or you do not, if you don't, okay... there's nothing we can move forward on. But if you do, then the same people who found out and told us he was lying, are now the same people telling us that his second story checks out.

And this is the tone of all these charges right? That what really happened was normal, everyday political shit, but because the DNC turned it into a witch hunt, people are connecting dots that are not there.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#35 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

I like how anyone that is against Trump is a "lib", that's cute.

Got some news: you can be conservative, moderate, Republican, Democrat, liberal, and all kinds of things and still be against Trump. The man is a threat to America as a whole, everyone needs to be concerned.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KOD

@mrbojangles25 said:

I like how anyone that is against Trump is a "lib", that's cute.

Got some news: you can be conservative, moderate, Republican, Democrat, liberal, and all kinds of things and still be against Trump. The man is a threat to America as a whole, everyone needs to be concerned.

I said neo-liberal, not liberal. Liberals tend to be far more honest about the democratic party being nothing but a brand of the fake conservatism that rules our country. Liberals tend to be objective about these situations because they tend to adhere to ideas and not people.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LJS9502_basic

@kod said:

Are they going to jail for treason or are they going to jail for things like... abstraction of court for lying about something? How does this Flynn thing confirm any kind of collusion? At first he lied (which is a toss up for me), then he didnt. Part of federal deals is you have to then tell the truth and the feds have to be able to verify what you're saying. So where is this collusion from this story? He contacted the Russians to discuss ISIS and Syria.... who cares? This is called international diplomacy, every president after the cold war has done it with Russia... so whats the fucking problem?

This is where we hit a major disconnect. Many of you guys who believe in this Russia shit, seem to have a very delusional idea of what Russia and America's relationship was like up until the claims made by Hillary. Its not 1981 anymore, in 2007 we were not living in a red scare, afraid of Russia, we were working with them as an ally. This is true from the mid 90s until the day Hillary made those bullshit claims that by her own admittance, she could not possibly know at that time. And of course, when you look into her history you know one of her mentors was one of the men who propagated the old cold war scare..... something that we now know was about 90% bullshit.

@kod said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You're always done when you get called out. I read your above comment to the other dude...quoted here. You are making major assumptions that people here are invested in collusion and collusion only. That's false.

I'm not quoting this for you....but for others to see your dishonesty. And by the way....you did dismiss the lies and obstruction.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KOD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@kod said:

@kod said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You're always done when you get called out. I read your above comment to the other dude...quoted here. You are making major assumptions that people here are invested in collusion and collusion only. That's false.

I'm not quoting this for you....but for others to see your dishonesty. And by the way....you did dismiss the lies and obstruction.

All i ask of you is to stay on topic, not alter my responses and not quote mine, yet you seem to be incapable of this. This is why i move on from you, because you're useless in conversation. The quote you provide demonstrates exactly what i just responded to you with.

And no, ive made zero assumptions, im going by what you people spout, not one single person here has proclaimed that the overarching issue here is anything other than collusion, not once in any other thread that i can remember, has anyone suggested this. Im responding to what you give me, if you dont like it, if you want me to address these non-collusion related issues, then start bringing them up or stfu.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

@drlostrib said:

I imagine unless he says trump specifically told him to do it that it will not touch the president...or they'll say that Flynn was just a coffee boy

I believe it's spelled "covfefe."

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Frank_Castle

ABC “News” suspends Brian Ross over his fake news “bombshell” about Trump/Flynn.

Oh the Lolz

They just don’t know how to win.

Catch up, fellas.

You might get there one day...

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@frank_castle said:

ABC “News” suspends Brian Ross over his fake news “bombshell” about Trump/Flynn.

Oh the Lolz

Catch up, fellas.

People gobbled it up and look stupid now.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

Joy Behar is probably going to be the subject of a lot of memes for awhile based on her live reaction on The View to the news President Trump told Flynn to contact Russia during the campaign, only for ABC to have to publish a retraction.

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Frank_Castle

@n64dd: Something tells me that this thread will suddenly go a bit dormant...

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23905 Posts

Yeah colour me skeptical about this.

Until a judge rules Trump guilty in the court of law. I shall assume Trump to be innocent.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

@n64dd: @frank_castle:

You’re massively over-reading how much of a difference ABC’s correction makes.

The correction is that Flynn was ordered to contact the Russians during the transition period rather than during the campaign, which still puts him in legal peril in context to comey’s Firing anyway.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Shewgenja

@n64dd said:
@frank_castle said:

Oh the Lolz

Catch up, fellas.

People gobbled it up and look stupid now.

Beats looking stupid every day.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@PraetorianMan said:

You’re massively over-reading how much of a difference ABC’s correction makes.

The correction is that Flynn was ordered to contact the Russians during the transition period rather than during the campaign, which still puts him in legal peril in context to comey’s Firing anyway.

Can you explain how? An elected official contacting folks to talk about fighting ISIS before they are sworn in doesn't seem like a smoking gun. I would kind of be okay with anybody talking to anyone about fighting ISIS. If anything this sort of feels like a bit of a democratic self own. Look everyone, we found evidence of Trump/Russian collusion!

It is proof they were colluding to fight ISIS... but it is still proof of collusion! Hashtag impeach, right guys?

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

This weak Russia collusion BS is a scam. And even I want trump impeached but let's not bear around the bush. What exactly was trump colluding with Russians about? Trying to win the election and curry favor? That isn't really a big deal. With all the crooked stuff that Hilary did in the election, who really cares??

Trump was elected legitimately, even though it was done by hardcore Gerry mandering, cooperating with Russians and who knows what else. The fact still remains, he won. Look what Hilary did to Bernie's campaign to get the nomination. The DNC bribed the msm to keep Bernie out of the prime time debates. It was stuff they couldn't do to barrack Obama when he was a nominee, because he was the first black person to get so far and the MSM couldn't ignore the normal people's will. Socialist Bernie though?? They made sure to destroy him.

So yeah, trump Russia collusion story is pointless. He needs to get his ass kicked in 2018 though and Republicans need to be booted out in mass.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

This weak Russia collusion BS is a scam. And even I want trump impeached but let's not bear around the bush. What exactly was trump colluding with Russians about? Trying to win the election and curry favor? That isn't really a big deal. With all the crooked stuff that Hilary did in the election, who really cares??

Trump was elected legitimately, even though it was done by hardcore Gerry mandering, cooperating with Russians and who knows what else. The fact still remains, he won. Look what Hilary did to Bernie's campaign to get the nomination. The DNC bribed the msm to keep Bernie out of the prime time debates. It was stuff they couldn't do to barrack Obama when he was a nominee, because he was the first black person to get so far and the MSM couldn't ignore the normal people's will. Socialist Bernie though?? They made sure to destroy him.

So yeah, trump Russia collusion story is pointless. He needs to get his ass kicked in 2018 though and Republicans need to be booted out in mass.

Oh the Republicans will probably do a fine mid term election as well.